Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10

+31
BlueJazz
azure
sjonnepon
msjoanlucette
ecka
coxfire
Ireth
Adamina
opals
Piciollina
ladydianab
sahhar
MissSoniaPP
M&M
Divalicious
brisallie
tanita_mors
glimmerle
arina
Delight
Glorfindel
Ranwing
ColferInspired
Jellyrolls
MoviesAreLife
bayth
ChrisColferFan1
fantastica
ColferGirl
valkeakuulas
sheny
35 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 12 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10

Post  sahhar 2/14/2013, 3:23 pm

I don't mind knowing a few spoilers. Usually for any show on television you get a few spoilers here and there, which I don't mind at all, but in the last few weeks the spoilers on Twitter, and Tumblr, PLUS the audio clips and what not, it's scattered all over the place with no context but TONS of spoilery information which does more good than harm in my opinion.

Releasing spoilers in such a fashion completely confuses and drains the excitement from the viewers (or fandom, which is probably the only viewership Glee has anymore, the hardcore Gleeks). There's no curiosity to see how things pan out, but instead people get mad and angry because they already know everything, even some of the dialogues and forever trying to put them into context. There's a good way for spoilers to be out and a bad way. This way is just unhealthy.

I personally don't mind spoilers at all, but the fashion in which they're coming out nowdays, especially the audio clips, is just exhausting. As for the rest of the fandom, I really wish Ryan Murphy and Co, whether it was their intention to leak spoilers or not, should have strict rules when it comes to spoiler control. It seems they have the cast on death threats if they ever leak anything out, then why not the same attitude towards all these crew members or close associates who have access to the scripts and the episodes beforehand?.

They need to control their spoilers from these sources, I feel like every episode gets spoiled about 85 percent, when in actuality the audience should just know about 30 percent or so of what the episode will entail, so that there's the excitement of watching something on screen.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 12 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10

Post  Glorfindel 2/14/2013, 5:02 pm

There's also the spoilers from this Brittana shipper insider.
She spoils a lot, describing all the scenes of Brittany and Santana are in, and giving away the big surprises of some other characters out of spite. We know from her that Blaine and Tina were on a bed together in 'Diva' and that Finn and Emma would kiss.

I really don't think that Fox/RIB are happy with that person and the leak of spoilers it causes, but how can they find out who it is?

So now we have as spoiler sources:
- Ryan and Brad (and directors and actors), usually via pictures.
- media articles, mostly interviews with actors.
- Gleek Out Brasil.
- the descriptions for the episodes (spoiled a few weeks in advance).
- the audio-clips.
- the Brittana insider.
- extras on set (like Prom dances, location shoots and such).

That's a lot of spoilers. Too many, imo.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/14/2013, 6:00 pm

I personally don't mind being spoiled for anything....book, movie, TV show, play....it doesn't bother me or wreck my enjoyment at all. I like to know everything and I like to know what's going to happen. In fact, it always makes me more excited to see how *insert spoiler here* is going to pan out and unfold onscreen. I guess I just don't like surprises.

Yes, I guess it's good that Blaine is being the pathetic, clingy one and not Kurt. But still. He has no right to be so clingy. He has no right to bother and pester Kurt at all. He needs to back off and leave him alone.

"Endgame" is one of the most childish, stupid, idiotic concepts I've never heard of in my life. So, some braindead and toxic "relationships" are just meant to be, whereas healthier ones are not because they are not written in the stars? Give me a damned break! It's just an excuse for dysfunction. So, what...are some people just destined to be miserable? I don't believe that.

And Quinntana makes no sense at all and comes out of nowhere! It would almost make more sense for Hummelberry to hook-up, for pete's sake!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/15/2013, 4:14 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 12 Tumblr_mi8rqag9kE1qaxxelo2_500Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 12 Tumblr_mi8rqag9kE1qaxxelo1_500Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 12 Tumblr_mi8rellG751qaxxelo2_500

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/15/2013, 7:40 am

The 4x15 promo:

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/15/2013, 1:13 pm

I can't wait for that episode!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/15/2013, 2:39 pm

I want Adam moving in w Kurt.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/15/2013, 3:03 pm

You mean Kurt moving in with Adam? Wink

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/15/2013, 3:09 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:You mean Kurt moving in with Adam? Wink

Ever way would be fine with me.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/15/2013, 3:30 pm

The Hummelberry loft is just so full now! There is no privacy at all.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/15/2013, 3:33 pm

perfect setup for an orgy party. who needs privacy when we all want to see them walking around naked on our screen! Smile Razz tonguue
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/15/2013, 3:34 pm

LOL! True! They are all gorgeous to look at! Wink

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/16/2013, 9:22 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 12 Tumblr_mib7vwI01l1r4ezfzo1_500

I've been waiting for this since episode 7 last season. I hope he means a scene and a duet not just a scene together.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/16/2013, 9:25 am

I am on my iPad right now so i can't put the tweets up right now, but someone asked brad if they would be doing more with kadam, and his reply was " yep. I kinda like them together." So we have both brad and Ryan acknowledging the voice of the kadam fans!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/16/2013, 9:32 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 12 110

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 12 Tumblr_mib8gt98oG1r4gxc3o1_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 12 210

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 12 310

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 12 410

Last edited by sheny on 2/16/2013, 9:43 am; edited 2 times in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/16/2013, 9:34 am

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 10 - Page 12 110

Hope this true. Goodnews if it is in my opinion.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/16/2013, 9:47 am

Reading the rest of Brad's tweets, now I wonder if he was serious in any of them. I'm half thinking he was drunk when he wrote them.

I like his response about Blaine. It explains so much Wink
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 2/16/2013, 10:49 am

Is this posted? Not sure if this is the right thread, though...

Darren Criss Says Kurt and Blaine Are Glee's "Ross and Rachel"

Let the record show: We're still scraping our jaws off the floor after last night's Glee! Not only was there an unexpected same-sex hookup and a pregnancy, but Kurt (Chris Colfer) and Blaine (Darren Criss) had a steamy makeout session in the back of a car—only to reaffirm their status as "friends." Gaaah!

The good news is we just talked to Darren himself and he firmly believes that Kurt and Blaine are a different kind of "friends," as the TV show Friends...as in the show's core coupling and soul-mate "lobsters," Ross and Rachel.

When we asked if a real reconciliation will happen for Kurt and Blaine, Criss didn't hesitate to answer: "Yeah, of course! That's like, ‘Duh!'…It's like Ross and Rachel. You set up your couple that needs to be together and it's about the journey. You gotta wait till the last sort of minutes to have the full-blown reunion."

Darren clearly believes Kurt and Blaine are meant to be together in the end, which should make you "Klaine" ("Blurt"?) fans tingle in all the right places. Especially since currently, the former lovebirds are living apart, and Kurt is still trying to fully forgive Blaine for his quasi-cheating way [what the fuck is "quasi"-cheating about sharing dicks with a random on facebook while in a committed monogamous relationship]. (They weren't even on a break! As Ross might point out.)

Darren tells us that as far as he knows, there are no plans for a new love interest for Blaine (now that the Tina dramz seems to be over, athankyouJesus). And shockingly, he's rooting for Kurt's new love interest Adam (Oliver Kieran-Jones) to stick around.

"I hope that goes well! I love [Oliver]. I hope they get to continue. I just hope they have me on the show…That's what I'm interested in. I'm selfish."

Something tells us Darren Criss isn't getting written off Glee any time soon...aka this millennium. Especially since we now know Klaine is endgame!

Source

Thoughts?

Btw, I'm all for Kurt/Santana scenes and duet(s) AND OF COURSE KADAM Smile

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/16/2013, 11:56 am

I made a comment on that article about the "quasi-cheating". Not sure what the interviewer was smoking, but apparently in her Blarren-fangirling reality, hooking up with a facebook random and having sex with someone other than the person you've called repeatedly the love of your life and had been in a comitted, long term relationship with doesn't quite qualify as acutal cheating. beam
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/16/2013, 1:58 pm

Ranwing wrote:I made a comment on that article about the "quasi-cheating". Not sure what the interviewer was smoking, but apparently in her Blarren-fangirling reality, hooking up with a facebook random and having sex with someone other than the person you've called repeatedly the love of your life and had been in a comitted, long term relationship with doesn't quite qualify as acutal cheating. beam
Kristin is a dumb Klainer and Wemma lover who has smelled too much fainting salt after fanning herself over and over again because of ~romantic Glee. Quasi-cheating..... jeez. :angry:

BTW: those quasi-cheating protesting comments got 20 likes already. thumnup
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 2/16/2013, 2:21 pm

Wooo, I love Brad's tweets!!! Really excited for Kurtana scenes (and hopefully a duet?), and of course, super super excited for KADAM!!!! Smile I'm really happy that Brad Falchuk himself says he likes Kadam together. Gives me hope we'll get a solid handful of episodes with them as a couple, at the very least (with the strong possibility of more).
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/16/2013, 2:39 pm

I do want Kurtana friendship, like in "Michael". The interactions between Chris and Naya are so cute! And YES to Kadam!!! Smile

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/16/2013, 2:53 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Kristin is a dumb Klainer and Wemma lover who has smelled too much fainting salt after fanning herself over and over again because of ~romantic Glee. Quasi-cheating..... jeez. :angry:

Usually I like Kristin interviews, because she's nice and well informed, but what I dislike is how fangirling she's of Klaine for instance. Personally, I think interviewers should be neuters. Please.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/16/2013, 3:10 pm

Quasi-cheating? Is that what they are calling straight up cheating nowadays?

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/16/2013, 3:13 pm

brisallie wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:

Usually I like Kristin interviews, because she's nice and well informed, but what I dislike is how fangirling she's of Klaine for instance. Personally, I think interviewers should be neuters. Please.

Agree.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next