Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 6

+32
ladydianab
BlueJazz
bayth
sjonnepon
Dame Loli
emilynna
MissSoniaPP
brisallie
sheny
coxfire
opals
glimmerle
arina
valkeakuulas
CloveGlee
Ireth
Delight
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
Catt24
Divalicious
ColferGirl
sahhar
M&M
Ranwing
zuppid
fantastica
Buenos
ChrisColferFan1
ColferInspired
MoviesAreLife
Jellyrolls
36 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 6 - Page 37 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 6

Post  brisallie 3/28/2013, 4:04 pm

fantastica wrote:the last time i checked (about a year ago) most if not all the mods/admin are very very young, like teen to early twenties. most of hte members there also seem really young. compared to that board, our forum seem to be full of "senior citizens". Razz

They´re. Some of them are my age or even younger. Personally I don´t have problems if someone over 20 moderate a site ,even as huge as GF, because if those people have been chosen is because they have proved they´re responsible enough to be mods. At least someone tell me otherwise. And they are there because have close contacts.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 6 - Page 37 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 6

Post  valkeakuulas 3/28/2013, 5:55 pm

Glorfindel wrote:At least this site (CCFF) clearly states it is a Chris Colfer/Kurt Hummel site, and not a general Glee site. We only have to worship Chris here, and lbr: that's not very hard to do, is it? hapitgh

It's good that this forum has only one deity, and one that is so busy. Who cares what other people on Glee have going on because our time goes all on following Chris!

And besides who gets offended if Darren gets called like he looks his age. None of the Glee actors (including the noobs and Chris) look like high schoolers. Laughing
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/28/2013, 6:19 pm

Why would they be offended if its said Darren looks his age? Its only the truth.
I think it will be worse if he is called older than his age. They are overreacting.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/28/2013, 6:45 pm

Buenos wrote:I was reading the GF and i was amazed to see how the Moderators claim not to have time to moderate everything and at the same time say that anyone criticizing their board on outside fourms is subject to being banned. They can't even see the idiocy of their stand and how paranoid it makes them look. Why the fuck should they care what happens in other boards where people have their own opinions and discussion? Are they all ten years old "big brothers" or something? The irony is so rich.

So what will these idiots do when Glee is finished?
Get lives I hope. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 6 - Page 37 357632081 Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 6 - Page 37 3429310274
This is so stupid. It is just a show. Darren could disappear or chose to once the show is finished.

Chris obviously doesn't as he has his projects and has looked over the years to have made a lot of friends in the industry and been networking as well.

Darren seems to be kicking back and not pursuing anything.

Some of the others in the cast are trying to further their careers.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 3/29/2013, 5:09 am

I am totally shocked about all your posts. As I posted, I wondered about the extensive Blaine love and why certain discussions got shot down quickly, but that it seems to be their favorite past time to ban people for being critical (mind you: in a respectful way) towards Blaine/Darren and scoop other internet platforms to use it s leverage and also ban accounts, is just fascinatingly disturbing. Only on a Glee forum, claiming to be open minded and tolerant, you find such bullying behavior.

Hey Glee mods and spies, I do not have an account at your board. I am not planning to! So don't worry of closing anything down and checking out my post history. I am sincerely to freaked out about your behavior that I most likely will never, ever even consider joining again. We can part in peace before it even started.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/29/2013, 10:22 am

As someone who has moderated message boards for about 10 years now, I can tell you that moderating a message board is no easy task, espeically running and moderating a board as big as the Glee Forum (and I speak as someone who spent eight years moderating a message board that was a lot busier and bigger than the Glee Forum). It is especially difficult when you have a wide range of ages and also a lot of people who don't speak the native language of the board (because things do have the tendency to get "lost in translation" when things get heated). So, it takes a lot of hard work, and a lot of people to keep things running smoothly on a board like the Glee Forum.

Choosing moderators is no easy task, and choosing good moderators is even more difficult. On a board like the Glee Forum, being a prolific poster doesn't necessarily mean that person would be a good moderator (I learned this the hard way on my previous board). Being kind, helpful, and respectful with your posts is a far better indication of someone who has the potential to be a good moderator than having 50,000 posts.

A good moderator needs to be fair and objective, especially when their views differ from the subject matter on a thread. A good moderator needs to be able to step take a step back from a post that they don't agree with and ask him or herself if the post is really going against board guidelines, or if they just have an issue with it because they don't agree with what the post said. Sometimes not moderating something is the best moderating decision a person can make.

In my years as a moderator on message boards, I have learned that it is the most active posters that really determine the mindset of the board. The reason why the Glee Forum is the way it is because the most active posters are the Blarren stans. It wasn't always like that there. But once more and more started joining, and more and more started taking offense to even mild negativity about Blarren, the atmosphere of the board changed. Now, I'm not going to say that is a good or bad thing, but I did realize it was no longer a place that I wanted to spend my time.

One of the reasons I have not tried to promote and grow this community more is because adding more people into the mix does have the potential to change this board. As someone who started and closely follows this community, I can see the affect that different posters have had on the atmosphere here. Right now, this board is relatively easy to moderate because we are like minded people. Trust me, it wouldn't take much to change that.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/29/2013, 2:41 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:

A good moderator needs to be fair and objective, especially when their views differ from the subject matter on a thread. A good moderator needs to be able to step take a step back from a post that they don't agree with and ask him or herself if the post is really going against board guidelines, or if they just have an issue with it because they don't agree with what the post said. Sometimes not moderating something is the best moderating decision a person can make.

Good point. The thing when I read the GF is also what the moderators supposedly discourage they themselves do under the cover of being moderators. They have side arguments, they bash and insult others and yet as soon as someone posts something they don't like, suddenly it's disruptive to the board. I agree that being a moderator is a thankless job and when you have immature and inexperienced people doing it it compounds the problem.

On a side note, I do think sometimes I need to reign myself in about talking too much about the character Blaine because while he's linked to Kurt, I want the main focus of my posts to be about the character I like. So I guess it's a matter of self moderating myself. tonguue
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/29/2013, 2:54 pm

i just want to ignore blaine. the more i think of him the more angry i get, and it's just silly to ruin my sanity and health by a fictional character. so i very much appreciate my fellow posters to put his photos in spoiler tags w/ a warning. it really helped. not everybody enjoy looking at his face. i can't stand him anymore. i have to go back and replace all his solo songs w/ original versions, because i am so sick and tired of his voice. i don't think there's one single character on glee that gets so much negativity right now. they really tried hard to make me hate him. i don't want to hate anybody. but i hate being shoved down my throat things I don't like.

same thing w/ angry birds lately (at least on android). they put really intrusive ads into the game that it makes it impossible to enjoy playing it. it's so bad that I am no longer addicted to this game. at least i used the free version. the paid ones also sport those intrusive ads since the latest update. sorry being OT. i am in a ranting mood.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 3/30/2013, 5:45 am

Thank you for all the information regarding GF and how moderting of a forum works. Never have done it and also have no intentions.

Lets just hope this place stays like this for a while, as it really helps my blood pressure with all the negative feelings I have about Glee. I need a outlet, and so far this forum served me very well fanny2

10 weeks ago, I was a Blaine fan and liked his covers. No I cannot even stomach seeing his face anymore on screen. Yeah. CWM had the exact opposite effect RIB wanted me to feel during this scene. Cannot FOX hire Criss for a different show as they seem to love him so much and they put so much trust in his ability to carry the show? So, they can give the show back to those actors who actually made it was it is today??? Yeah, wistful thinking crycry
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/30/2013, 10:00 am

Lottie2303 wrote:Thank you for all the information regarding GF and how moderting of a forum works. Never have done it and also have no intentions.

Lets just hope this place stays like this for a while, as it really helps my blood pressure with all the negative feelings I have about Glee. I need a outlet, and so far this forum served me very well Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 6 - Page 37 1688725052

10 weeks ago, I was a Blaine fan and liked his covers. No I cannot even stomach seeing his face anymore on screen. Yeah. CWM had the exact opposite effect RIB wanted me to feel during this scene. Cannot FOX hire Criss for a different show as they seem to love him so much and they put so much trust in his ability to carry the show? So, they can give the show back to those actors who actually made it was it is today??? Yeah, wistful thinking Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 6 - Page 37 1062082318
Well, from what I have been reading Fox have several flop shows at the moment.
Darren can't carry a show because he doesn't want to put any effort into a show. He puts no effort in playing Blaine anymore, so why should he put any effort into another character on another show?
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 3/30/2013, 10:44 am

ColferInspired wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:Thank you for all the information regarding GF and how moderting of a forum works. Never have done it and also have no intentions.

Lets just hope this place stays like this for a while, as it really helps my blood pressure with all the negative feelings I have about Glee. I need a outlet, and so far this forum served me very well Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 6 - Page 37 1688725052

10 weeks ago, I was a Blaine fan and liked his covers. No I cannot even stomach seeing his face anymore on screen. Yeah. CWM had the exact opposite effect RIB wanted me to feel during this scene. Cannot FOX hire Criss for a different show as they seem to love him so much and they put so much trust in his ability to carry the show? So, they can give the show back to those actors who actually made it was it is today??? Yeah, wistful thinking Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 6 - Page 37 1062082318
Well, from what I have been reading Fox have several flop shows at the moment.
Darren can't carry a show because he doesn't want to put any effort into a show. He puts no effort in playing Blaine anymore, so why should he put any effort into another character on another show?

I am not saying Criss could or should carry his own show. But he gets so much attention from FOX and they obviously push him to be front and center, that they must have some confidence in him. They probably hate the day they decided to make him gay, otherwise Blaine would be dating Rachel since years. Probably would have been a better option for Kurt fams Shocked .
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/30/2013, 11:00 am

Yet for all the focus on Darren, and there's little arguement that he has been the primary lead this entire season given storyline focus, vocal performances and simple amount of screen time, he has not been able to sustain ratings for Glee. Indeed, ratings have sunk. There is a huge difference between being an internet sensation, which is what he was with Starkids, and having the pull to carry a show with a mainstream audience. So far with Darren, the jury is still very much out if he's got the chops to carry a project on his own.

I highly doubt that Darren, or Blaine, would have had half the focus he's gotten if he was straight and paired with Rachel. He would have been lost in a sea of straight guys panting after Rachel (along with Finn, Jesse, Brody and Puck). He got that major media attention when he first came on specifically because he was paired with Kurt, who is as much a fan favorite as Rachel and with an actor who has of all the cast gotten the most critical acclaim and recognition (as far as awards go). It was specifically because he got to work opposite Chris (still IMO one of the best actors in television today) and because his character got linked at the very start with Kurt, that he became the "sensation" that he is today. Pairing Blaine with a girl would have utterly killed the very thing that made him at all compelling when he first came on the show. I can assure everyone here that if Blaine had been introduced and been straight, his character would not have survived past his initial three episode run.

Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 3/30/2013, 11:08 am

Ranwing wrote:Yet for all the focus on Darren, and there's little arguement that he has been the primary lead this entire season given storyline focus, vocal performances and simple amount of screen time, he has not been able to sustain ratings for Glee. Indeed, ratings have sunk. There is a huge difference between being an internet sensation, which is what he was with Starkids, and having the pull to carry a show with a mainstream audience. So far with Darren, the jury is still very much out if he's got the chops to carry a project on his own.

I highly doubt that Darren, or Blaine, would have had half the focus he's gotten if he was straight and paired with Rachel. He would have been lost in a sea of straight guys panting after Rachel (along with Finn, Jesse, Brody and Puck). He got that major media attention when he first came on specifically because he was paired with Kurt, who is as much a fan favorite as Rachel and with an actor who has of all the cast gotten the most critical acclaim and recognition (as far as awards go). It was specifically because he got to work opposite Chris (still IMO one of the best actors in television today) and because his character got linked at the very start with Kurt, that he became the "sensation" that he is today. Pairing Blaine with a girl would have utterly killed the very thing that made him at all compelling when he first came on the show. I can assure everyone here that if Blaine had been introduced and been straight, his character would not have survived past his initial three episode run.

Oh, I agree. I don't want a TV show featuring Darren and I most certainly hate the fact that Glee is all about Blaine. I also don't believe he is helping the ratings at all. But I think FOX is a bit oblivious about Darren success, as they only seem to see his vocal fanbase, but not the large part of fandom disliking him. Hence, my comment.

Great point that Darren probably would have not had the impact if he wouldn't have been linked with Kurt. Any decent actor cast as Kurt bf would have been embraced as character easily, as long as the person was decent. However, I sincerely believe that FOX and RIB give no real credit to Kurt/CC and believe Darren success is all about him. One of the complaints right now about Glee is after all 'Too much Blaine' and 'Where is Kurt?'. They are relying on the wrong actor/character.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/30/2013, 12:55 pm

i saw some rumor awhile ago that someone in fox wants Criss in a pilot or something. so your guy's wish will probably come true. but that does not mean he will be off this show anytime soon. and pilots don't usually translate to a complete series.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 3/30/2013, 5:23 pm

i'm having problems imagining what kind of a pilot could criss headline. i mean, drama is more or less out of the question. i doubt he could even be a lead on a gossip girl type show, but then again so was chase crawford and he ain't much of actor either (he is rather pretty to look at and given the teen crazy that criss has, it may work, but honestly i doubt it - especially on fox. on cw, he could possibly.). some kind of sitcome wold be his best bet, ala new girl, where he can goof around and sing when ever the impulse hits him. but sitcoms crash and burn a lot, unless they are 2 and a half man, big bang theory, modern family, new girl or how i met your mother, and all those have are very experienced, known but most importantly great actors (even 2 and a half man, and God knows i hate that show and it's lead/s). he could only be a part of one if he had good costars, but then he wouldn't really be a lead and i doubt he would be getting any crucial aclame for it.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/30/2013, 5:32 pm

most pilots don't make it into a series. until there's any actual announcement, a rumor is just a rumor. oh, you know hte Criss marketing folks are very good at even promoting rumors, don't you? remember that time when the rumor says he will be the host of X factor or something? Turns out that Simon Cowell guy didn't even remember him.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 3/30/2013, 6:06 pm

i know that, i just fail to even see where his marketability may lie, expect in the teen heartthrob genre, and that is hardly marketable unless it's on cw (which is awards dead zone). an i think they would more want to position him as the artist type then a teen magnet, because the guy ain't getting any younger. maybe i'm blind to the awesome talent that is darren criss, but honestly i don't think his future lies in acting. if he works on his singing, he could have a decent carrier in music theater. maybe. and that is a big maybe. and i'm not saying broadway.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/30/2013, 6:10 pm

Darren can not make a long term career on Broadway. He doesn't have the voice for it. He'll probably get stunt casted to bring in the stans, but that won't last long.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 3/30/2013, 6:15 pm

that is why i mentioned working on his singing. he lacks real power and projection not to mention that he has like no vibrato in his voice, which is unthinkable for musical theater. most of the songs i heard him do live were butchered to my ears due to his up 'n' down style of singing.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/30/2013, 6:16 pm

As far as Chris Colfer, while I would like to see him in different roles name directors and actors, it might be better in the long run for him to get cred as a screenwriter/playwright because it will make easier to get his foot in the door to get other projects financed. Thus his second movie is probably what has his priorities.

I suspect his limited work screen time-wise on Glee is giving Chris more time to get his Asylum movie going, ie lining up and meeting with potential backers, actors, etc. My hunch is he's not twiddling his thumbs but moving stuff forward for that project where he has a supporting role IN addition he must have an editing process for his second Land Of Stories childrens books. So Chris has less than a month to go on Glee for S4 and I can already imagine his summer is all booked up.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 3/30/2013, 6:22 pm

absolutely. chris is a smart guy. in hollywood, you are on top one minute, and five years from now most people don't remember your name. so many promising stars crashed and burned and it wasn't all because of drugs, sex and alcohol. we may all want him to have an uber successful carrier and win lots of awards, but honestly, he will be a very, very lucky man if that happens. in this buissness talent unfortunately isn't everything. when the likes of ashton kucher is the most successful or known actor form that 70's show (and everyone else was miles ahead of him in the acting department) you see how it all works. i'd be happy if chris has a steady stream of work (acting, writing and everything else he wants) for the rest of his life.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/30/2013, 7:30 pm

when the likes of ashton kucher is the most successful or known actor form that 70's show (and everyone else was miles ahead of him in the acting department) you see how it all works

Well in all fairness Mila Kunis has carved out a very nice movie career (Black Swan, Book of Eli, the recent Oz movie, etc).

But your point is taken, you just don't know. I hope some of the Glee actors can have the overall success as a group that the Dawson's Creek kids had, (Joshua Jackson, Katie Holmes, James ven der Beek, Joshua Jackson) though who would have thought Michelle Williams of that group was going to be the biggest star with already 3 Oscar nominations.

Talent will get your foot in the door but it's also so much hard work and luck, getting the right opportunities. Chris is undeniably talented but i wouldn't predict any thing for for him or any other actor on Glee post series including Lea, Naya and Cory my other favorites.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/30/2013, 11:19 pm

Delight wrote:I know the discussion had already moved on, but I thought I'd quickly respond to a few earlier posts.

arina wrote:
Delight wrote:
I may be stepping on a landmine here, so bear with me. Here is a thought: The homosexual lifestyle may not cause harm to other people, but can it cause harm to the person who leads that lifestyle?
I don't know if I underestand it correctly because I am not sure how would lifestyle of gay people be much different (more harming) than the life of straight people?... they live the normal life like anyone else... except for the fact that my gay friends are attracted to the people of the same sex, there's no difference between my gay and straight friends.. Also some of them are more promiscuous, some of them not and that implies people with both sexual orientations, some of them risk more with protection, some of them not and that is true also about both groups etc.

If we think of just the physical aspects of 'harm', one reality is that the MSM community (ie. men who have sex with men) in developed countries do have higher rates of HIV and other STDs, when compared with the heterosexual population . I have personally met a young man from China who was absolutely crushed because he acquired HIV infection from unsafe sex with an infected partner. It was almost as if his life is over, because he would be expected to return to his home country; and back home, he wouldn't dare to seek any treatment because he didn't want his parents to find out; and he wouldn't marry or be able to have children-- not without putting his wife at risk. When you consider that in China, most couples are only allowed one child, it's an even greater tragedy.

What I was getting at was actually a more intangible form of harm. I don't even know the right words to describe it. Spiritual harm, maybe? If you consider Christianity to be the one true religion (the one path that allows reconciliation with God), and given that most gay people probably would choose to reject Christianity because they perceive themselves to be judged, shunned and rejected by the church, they would be denied that spiritual well-being.

Buenos wrote:Quite frankly I don't think there is anything wrong with others having a different set of values or belief system than I have.

The trick is not to forcibly press your beliefs on others or try to legislate what you believe is right or wrong when something is clearly a personal choice that doesn't impact others.

When it comes to sexual matters, I think straight or gay, that is a strictly private and confidential matter between two people. I find some intolerance on both sides of the spectrum TBH, and I've seen people who object to homosexuality on moral grounds mocked as intolerant or close minded when they haven't necessarily tried to impose their beliefs on others but were giving their opinion when asked.

^ You have much better way with words than me, and have made the point that I was trying to get at.

I feel that the church shouldn't try so hard to impose their beliefs on a society that is mostly secular (such as rallying on the streets against gay marriage). If they are to be fastidious about imposing biblical teachings on the society as a whole, why only choose to target a minority group? There are many sins listed in the Bible, and who is to say that one is worse than the other? Also, it's quite unreasonable, and even futile, to force people who don't follow your religion to accept the teachings of your religion. It's like a Muslim country banning pork and alcohol, because the teachings in Islam forbade its followers from eating pork and drinking alcohol.

It's true that HIV was called "the Gay Cancer" when it first appeared in the 1980's and that it still impacts gay men more often than straight people. But, I believe in the modern age, the fastest growing segment of new HIV cases are straight women (in America, anyway.) Anyone can get HIV/AIDS. The safest route against this is to have safe sex, even with your partner, each and every time.

I can't imagine how gay Christians must feel, being rejected from (and, in turn, rejecting) their own religion. It must be an indentity crisis for sure. I imagine even those who used to identify with the Christian religion learn to make peace with themselves, their spirituality, and their God. While I'm sure there is a massive amount of guilt there, I'm sure just as many are well adjusted and believe in the more simple "I know I'm a good person, therefore, God loves me" type of thinking. And luckily, certain churches are even trying to make their teachings more gay-friendly.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 3/31/2013, 4:11 am

I could see Darren in a 'new girl' kinda show and I could see him kind of successful. He has charisma... But enough about him, as I actually don't care what he does once Glee is over. I really have to stop talking about him.

I think Chris does the best out of his situation by creating his own projects, doing unconventional projects (come one, who would have ever expected a children book? Turned out to be a stroke of genius). In case he will fail, at least he lost fighting badly. From all the Glee cast, he is the one making the smartest decisions and not just following the expected route (recording contracts, bad parts in bigger Hollywood movies which might be more damaging then helping *cough* New Years Eve *cough*). I don't see him as a movie star, only in small independent movies. Hollywood is to bigot to cast him in larger projects. Sad, but true. However, I could see him in television and wouldn't be surprised if Showtime/BBC America/HBO might be interested to work with him. At least, that is my dream scenario that Chris gets a big role one day a la 'Dexter', 'Six Feet Under', 'Homeland', 'Breaking Bad' and all those other great shows. Also, I totally hope that he will grace the stages of Broadway one day.

Okay, it is Chris Colfer, I admit it. I want him to win Oscars, Tony's, BAFTAS, Emmy's and Golden Globes. I am biased, but it would be devastating to witness how he might potentially fail crycry .
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  littlesong 3/31/2013, 6:41 am

reading you for a long time but deciding today to post here because now many things around glee frustrate me, it's like they deciding to isolate Kurt and the same time Chris (or the contrary) and it's hard to say that but I think that if klainers have accepting Klaine BU, with all they made to developp Blaine, it could be even worst for his character

1/A few months ago a lot of people thought as Kurt go to NYADA (performers school) he could sing more and then what we have nothing

2/With Adam character, RIB were surprise of the good welcome of him and as many people prefer him to Blaine for Kurt so they prefer to totally miniminize his character (I'm not even sure we will see him again) this is so frustrating with all the scene they give to Blaine and Sam, that they want to create a power friend couple that people love more than klaine to step by step get rid of Kurt by giving him boring exchange (sorry but hummelberry it's cute a little but Kurt is a power character), I think that Darren is bored too with scenes with Chris (remember his answer at the paley fest when someone asking about klaine, he answer it's boring ) now all SL turn around him in Lima, but at the end that don't deserve him ( I was a klaine s2, but this year completly destroy this for me) where is the developpment of the 2 individualy? I'm scared that as people want Kurt to win things, they give him all but with no ground instead of showing him battle in the city to made his place (Vogue internship ; Adam date; NYADA reaudition ; hummelberry singing off) it's like they doesn't take time to developp story arc for him more than one episode, each episode give him something, and it's sad because yes we really lose Kurt this year.

3/for his future in glee, as fan service 21 will certainly reunite Klaine after Blaine singing 1,2 or 3 songs saying that he's the one for him, as for Kurt...will be the lucky that Blaine will sing for him. Can we expect Kurt sing (may be 1 sentence in 20 and for the rest don't bet a dollar) for his development SJP is certainly for Santana SL in 20 , in 21 we will see him so dependent of Blaine love mince . At this point the only thing that save Chris and Kurt is his popularity (happy he's leading GF poll) so getting rid of him will be hard, but I won't be surprise if they find a way to reduce more and more his screen time ( internship in Europe with episodes with no Kurt but seing Blaine phoning to him and sing for him) they want to switch gay power character to Blaine.

For Chris I say yeh he could work on his own projects but actually, he have a power promotion because of glee too, we know that public could faster change his mind, so if you see someone regulary you interest in him, but that could stop quickly by be remplace by another people.Sometimes I think 80% of LA population is actors , singers, so competition is hard to gain role, and for your own project you need publicity. So yes sometimes I'm fright for Chris to not at a moment made the good choice with meeting people, I know he isn't in the worst position for his future in the cast of glee (I don't even know what could be futur of other cast member because yes they have a recognise place on glee but outside, so many actors for so much good roles, for singers do you really think some of them could have a brillant carreer, yes some have very voice base but is it suffice to a carreer? , and for Broadway is there so many shows ? and the first could be repercussion of glee but after far for eyes far for heart)

So sorry for this long post but you know I'm not a teenage , when I see all TV "stars" of my teenage time , how many have a building carreer ? not a lot (take top series, 10 years ago and see what actors became) and now with social media who can propulse you on the top as putting you on the ground and the big number of people who want to be recognise......

littlesong
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next