Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 6

+32
ladydianab
BlueJazz
bayth
sjonnepon
Dame Loli
emilynna
MissSoniaPP
brisallie
sheny
coxfire
opals
glimmerle
arina
valkeakuulas
CloveGlee
Ireth
Delight
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
Catt24
Divalicious
ColferGirl
sahhar
M&M
Ranwing
zuppid
fantastica
Buenos
ChrisColferFan1
ColferInspired
MoviesAreLife
Jellyrolls
36 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 6 - Page 30 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 6

Post  fantastica 3/18/2013, 8:25 pm

i personally believe rm is just trying to stretch out hte mckinley part as long as the series will last, and it will last til the end of the this year. I don't believe there will be the second half. glee won't be glee if it's no longer about high school glee club, and there's no way they will let the show go on w/o Matt and Jane whose characters are pretty much stuck in Ohio - of course they can drag them to NY too but the whole thing sounds even more ridiculous. whatever the case, this show is going down the garbage dump.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 6 - Page 30 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 6

Post  fantastica 3/18/2013, 8:26 pm

Romina your signature is way too cute i wanna bite his head off! tonguue
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/18/2013, 8:38 pm

fantastica wrote:i personally believe rm is just trying to stretch out hte mckinley part as long as the series will last, and it will last til the end of the this year. I don't believe there will be the second half. glee won't be glee if it's no longer about high school glee club, and there's no way they will let the show go on w/o Matt and Jane whose characters are pretty much stuck in Ohio - of course they can drag them to NY too but the whole thing sounds even more ridiculous. whatever the case, this show is going down the garbage dump.

I hope not. It does make sense that "Glee" would be about a high school Glee Club, but shows do grow and change. I just can't see them hashing out the high school side any longer when everyone is sick of it and likes NYC better. Just because it started off about a high school Glee Club doesn't mean it has to end that way...they really are running out of new material for that setting. And while the adults (Will and Sue mostly) were the stars of the show in the early season one episodes, I really think that most fans have grown to love the kids so much more...but the "old" kids, of course. Not the newbies.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/18/2013, 8:46 pm

well, i hope i am wrong too, but why would they need to stretch the show out to the first half of next year? why can't they just dump the hs right there and move a few graduates to NY? they went all the way to break the old time format (and remember they refused to do that for the previous graduates) and that to me is an indication that the show won't last another full year.

again I hope i am wrong. I am speaking from my guts. that feeling ain't good.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/18/2013, 8:48 pm

I really don't like how they are stretching it out, either. But now that I think about it, I think you may be right. :(

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/18/2013, 8:56 pm

fantastica wrote:Romina your signature is way too cute i wanna bite his head off! tonguue

How dare you! What wrong with being cute?

P.S actually he's an evil bear.

well, i hope i am wrong too, but why would they need to stretch the show out to the first half of next year? why can't they just dump the hs right there and move a few graduates to NY?

It could be because are there still people who're clung to McKenley? What if they want to give a proper farewell to the seniors?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/18/2013, 8:58 pm

now the bright side: at least the agony of watching this train wreck of a show will end sooner than later.

to be honest, if they end the high school part and move everything to NY for another year or two, we will still be unhappy, because blaine will be there, and the show will be all about him again. maybe he will be getting a bunch of boyfriends and it's going to be all about his POV again. would you watch this show even if it's all about NY? i wouldn't.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/18/2013, 9:03 pm

I would love a show all about NYC! The most interesting characters and actors are all there, including my very favorite. Even with Blaine there, at least we'll get more Chris/Kurt.

The bad thing about Glee being cancelled it that we get no Chris/Kurt on our screens weekly. :(

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/18/2013, 9:06 pm

brisallie wrote:
fantastica wrote:Romina your signature is way too cute i wanna bite his head off! tonguue

How dare you! What wrong with being cute?

well, i hope i am wrong too, but why would they need to stretch the show out to the first half of next year? why can't they just dump the hs right there and move a few graduates to NY?

It could be because are there still people who're clung to McKenley? What if they want to give a proper farewell to the seniors?

first of all, when i said i wanna bite his head off i meant it as a very affectionate way of saying i love it way too much. Smile

secondly, what "proper farewell"? you mean they can't spend a single season writing for these seniors? they did that for the last group of seniors. now there are fewer seniors graduating and all of a sudden they don't have enough time? they wasted so much time on multiple blaine and brittany songs that don't do anything, on blam and bram stories that don't advance any characterization (except making sam stupidier). sue wanting blaine's ass in cheerios don't have anythign to do w/ graduation either. besides, nobody ever studies on this show, so it doesn't really matter how they are going to graduate. this show is all about singing and dancing and trying to shoehorn these musical numbers into recycled silly storylines. there's really nothing can be said about graduation. just put them on a cap and gown and it will be done!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/18/2013, 9:09 pm

They made such a big deal about graduation last year, I doubt if they really can do the same thing this (next?) year...even with Blaine being in this graduating class! Wink

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/18/2013, 9:14 pm

it will be about blaine's ass poking through the gown. assholes! dryy
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/18/2013, 9:15 pm

fantastica wrote:it will be about blaine's ass poking through the gown. assholes! dryy

ptdr

Ew.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/18/2013, 9:29 pm

fantastica wrote:...

first of all, when i said i wanna bite his head off i meant it as a very affectionate way of saying i love it way too much. Smile

Got it. Smile Actually I've heard that before, but I still believe that is sadistic. Well love can be expressed in anyways.

And probably "proper farewell" weren't the appropiate words. But what I meant is, they should focus on the seniors as a way to give an ending to McKenley, and therefore next season will be focused only on NY. But by other side, newbies are still a problem to solve, and though are the less, they're people who're fond on them and want to know what's next for them.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 3/19/2013, 1:25 am

If they do extend senior year into next year it makes it really easy to write the storylines. They keep Kurt and Blaine apart, so when they actually have the graduation, and he goes to NY, they can end the season with a romantic reunion, yippee. If they end the senior year this year, they have to figure out a reason to keep Kurt and Blaine apart. This is just cheating. Same with Finchel. Reasons to keep them apart until the end of the series, in which they reunite, and the writers can't screw up a relationship that don't even explore.

How I see the Glee future. Not what I think will happen, but what should in my little brain: I just wish they had Kurt deciding just to be friends with Blaine, while they both find themselves. Kurt decides that he needs someone more solid, like Adam. Kurt can combine school/career and relationships because he has had a great parental relationship. He will want that sense of family in his life. I can see him conquering the British stage, like Rachel conquers the American one. Rachel needs to remain single, her true love is Broadway, and until she is successful there she wouldn't look for a long term relationship. She just isn't good at dividing her passions. Santana, afraid of commitment like she was afraid of coming out, will continue to date frequently, until her 30's, when she will finally be ready to form a long term relationship. I can see Finn and Rachel reuniting in their 30's as well. Rachel is successful and finally ready for family. Finn will have dated on and off, but never really got over his over the top princess. He shouldn't wait for her, but I can see them getting together because they are both still single. Rachel will also volunteer to be a surrogate for Kurt, because deep down she wants to see that ultra-talented kid that has both of their genes. She will tel Finn it is solely because she was a surrogate baby and she wants to return the favor, Finn believes her. Brittney will get married early on, and have a bunch of kids, who are all smarter than Mom. I can see Artie remaining single, not because he is in a chair, but because he does seem kind of a narcissus. Power trips are his thing, he will put his career before everything. I see him enjoying having new and up and coming starlets on his arms. Puck, I see getting married fairly early, to finally be the man he always wanted to be, probably to a slightly older woman with kids. Mike and Tina will marry and have a nice dance studio, teaching kids, with some choreography on the side. Blaine becomes the first dancing, gay President, secretly having affairs with world leaders, paving the way to eternal peace, because he is just that amazing. He never married, because his counselors tell him that his fans, umm, constituents, need to have the fantasy. Plus he never got over the amazing flexible Kurt in his bed. Idiot.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/19/2013, 2:34 am

go ahead. write the fanfic. glee will never go there. it will always be about high school kids in glee club, w/ mr. schue "teaching" and Sue harrassing. it's a one-formula show. if not because the media outcry there will never be the NY part in the first place. it seems pretty clear to me that they just want to sunset the old grads as soon as possible - give the main 4-5 characters a story of finding themselves and settling down in the right course, and pull down the curtains. the end. i dont' see it ever about the original kids alone, and definitely not about their future into adulthood.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 3/19/2013, 3:28 am

Oh, I never meant we would see any of that. Just kind of did a last episode flash forward into the future with exposition of where they are now. Instead of the Finchel/Klaine reunion that will happen when Wemma finally marry, probably in the last episode. The show has become too.focused on the same few people, and most others languish in neglect for anything realistic.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/19/2013, 4:10 am

the best thing can only happen in fan fics and in our imaginations. we've been watching teh wrong show all this time. the only thing they did right was to create these original and interesting characters in the beginning, which inspired us to dream about their lives and their futures. better keep everything in our head canons. its a bliss compared to glee's hell.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/19/2013, 5:39 am

I just read a comment on Youtube under the "Mamma Mia" video that the writers should to write Rachel, Blaine and KURT off the show because their voices are too overused and give more to Tina and Artie. I agree about Blaine and Rachel but Kurt seriously? Kurt's voice is overused? antifana We all and the person who wrote this are definitely watching different shows. Everyone including their precious Tina had more solos than Kurt this season. I just want to find the moron who wrote it and punch her/him in the face. I'm so angry how can someone say something so stupid. pauly I like Kevin a lot, he is one of my favourite singers on the show, but let's be real who will watch Glee without Kurt, Rachel and Blaine with Tina and Artie as leads. The answer NOBODY :angry:

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 3/19/2013, 6:27 am

Shocked I really don't uderestand where they took the idea of Kurt's singing being overused on the show. His singing has never been been overused, even in time of his biggest screentime he didn't sing that much.

Although I think saying that nobody wouldn't watch the show without Rachel, Kurt and Blaine with Tina and Artie as a lead is little too strong statement. There are alot of people of the general audience who don't have that much preference in characters and also even if Tina and Artie have definitely less fans than Rachel, Kurt and Blaine (although I don't know how is that possible in his case) they definitely have some who would definitely watch it. But yeah, I think the ratings would definitely decrease.

But I must complain how sad I am myself for Artie and Tina. I am not surrised Tina's and Artie's fans are angry (even though blaming Kurt definitely is not a solution) , the show treat them alot of worse than us and that says something because we are very disappointed too. Tina sit in years in the background, they promised that her time will come in her senior year and what extraordinary storyline did she get? One stupid crash on Blaine thatt made many people hate her. It at least gave Jenna the chance to show her gorgeous voice but other than that it was horrible, they treat her like a joke, completely changed her character, made her unlikeable, creepy... they didn't even bother to explain why she broke up with Mike... Jenna is probably the biggest victim of RIB (with Matthew Morrison probably). And Artie? The best singer of the kids hardly gets any song to do. No mention that he also does not get any storylines. If that is Artie's last year on the show, it's even more sad. Artie probably belongs to my favorite five Glee characters (even though it does have probably a lot of to do with the fact that Kevin is so talented) and I am really sad, I wouldn't watch Glee if Kurt (Rachel and Finn) weren't on the show, but if they were and Artie would be the leader of the New Directon or at least got much more screentime than he gets, I would enjoy McKinle much more. It really was supposed to be year of the seniors, but the biggest screentime have younger kids and the one senior who already got plenty of screentime in his previous year. If this year is really goodbye to Tina and Artie, the writers really could have been more ungrateful to those actors, characters and their fans.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/19/2013, 6:55 am

I agree it was a little too strong statement. I was just very angry with that Youtube comment when I wrote it because they were blaming Kurt for something that's obviously not true. It's been a few hours now and I calmed down. I'd really like to see more of Artie too, like I said Kevin is one of my favourites, unfortunately I can't say the same about Tina after the whole crush on Blaine and the way she treated Kurt at the wedding. She is the only one from the original kids I don't like anymore. Why couldn't they make someone from the newbies crush on Blaine and act crazy?

Last edited by sheny on 3/19/2013, 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/19/2013, 7:05 am

^I think fans of Artie, Tina, Finn, Will and Kurt all have ample reasons to complain.
That youtube comment was nonsense. :angry:

Bringing this over from the General Glee discussion thread:

MoviesAreLife wrote:Unlike some of the Blainers/Klainers. But the thing is, why do the writers grant their wishes if they are so rude? It's clear that Ryan doesn't like to be told what to do in a rude manner.
It's no secret Ryan wants to bang Darren and idolizes Blaine, shaping him into this God who is perfect in every way (Blaine even being willing and able to f*ck a facebook random only makes him more perfect in Ryan's perverted mind, imo).
Kurt is Ryan's avatar, or at least his insecure, less-worthy self-loathing part of an avatar. Blaine wanting Kurt is therefore Ryan's ultimate wet dream.

And yes, I know this sounds very harsh, and I do apologize to Klainers on this site, but I honestly think there is truth in this depiction. And this is snark & bark after all. fanny2
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 3/19/2013, 7:07 am

sheny wrote:I agree it was a little too strong statement. I was just very angry with that Youtube comment when I wrote it because they were blaming Kurt for something that's obviously not true. It's been a few hours now and I calmed down. I'd really like to see more of Artie too, like I said Kevin is one of my favourites, unfortunetaly I can't say the same about Tina after the whole crush on Blaine and the way she treated Kurt at the wedding. She is the only one from the original kids I don't like anymore. Why couln't they make someone from the newbies crush on Blaine and act crazy.
I think that overall my "problem" wit the original kids is the fact that I maybe loved the actors more than the characters (at least after the writers ruined most of them, in the first season I honestly loved all of the characters) so because I really like Jenna I like to see her on my screen no matter how I was rolling my yes over the things they made Tina to do this year. I prefer to see her over new characters who are just copies of these olde ones. I am just this weirdly sentimental to the original group of people who were on the show since the beginning, who were there since the season 1 which I still loved the most. I still have in front of my eyes the old videos when they all promoted to show still as uknown kids at that time and I fell in love with them. Blaine etc came when the show already was successful, he did not caused its success.
Although my loving the original actors aside I still think the old characters were much more unique, interesting and original than the newer ones.

And i definitely can relate to being angry over statements on the internet that are not true, it makes me often very angry too, it's almost embarrassing how angry I can be over some posts on the internet :-)
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 3/19/2013, 7:49 am

arina wrote:
sheny wrote:I agree it was a little too strong statement. I was just very angry with that Youtube comment when I wrote it because they were blaming Kurt for something that's obviously not true. It's been a few hours now and I calmed down. I'd really like to see more of Artie too, like I said Kevin is one of my favourites, unfortunetaly I can't say the same about Tina after the whole crush on Blaine and the way she treated Kurt at the wedding. She is the only one from the original kids I don't like anymore. Why couln't they make someone from the newbies crush on Blaine and act crazy.
I think that overall my "problem" wit the original kids is the fact that I maybe loved the actors more than the characters (at least after the writers ruined most of them, in the first season I honestly loved all of the characters) so because I really like Jenna I like to see her on my screen no matter how I was rolling my yes over the things they made Tina to do this year. I prefer to see her over new characters who are just copies of these olde ones. I am just this weirdly sentimental to the original group of people who were on the show since the beginning, who were there since the season 1 which I still loved the most. I still have in front of my eyes the old videos when they all promoted to show still as uknown kids at that time and I fell in love with them. Blaine etc came when the show already was successful, he did not caused its success.
Although my loving the original actors aside I still think the old characters were much more unique, interesting and original than the newer ones.

And i definitely can relate to being angry over statements on the internet that are not true, it makes me often very angry too, it's almost embarrassing how angry I can be over some posts on the internet :-)

I feel exactly the same way, Arina. I feel after Season 1 and 2, Glee became a very gimmick/concept related show, and they began ignoring their characterization. Firstly, while the original concept was good, they seem to have lost touch with it so it the plots aren't as good now. Secondly, they don't even have a bunch of well thought out characters to save the storylines, in fact many characters are being ruined by the storylines. And since many loyal fans are fans because they fell in love with the original kids, they are increasingly getting more and more reasons to not remain fans of the show. It feels really sad and nostalgic when I see any season one scenes or cast interviews. I really loved the show at first, and now I'm indifferent to almost every spoiler I hear, I don't even have any motivation to feel angry. I still love Kurt, and I get excited when good Kurt stuff comes up, but how rare is that? Thank god Chris gives us fans so many things to be happy about.

Last edited by Ireth on 3/19/2013, 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/19/2013, 8:06 am

arina wrote:And i definitely can relate to being angry over statements on the internet that are not true, it makes me often very angry too, it's almost embarrassing how angry I can be over some posts on the internet :-)
Like the lovely idea of Adam raping Kurt so Blaine can swoop in and save the day, while Kurt grateful comes back into his arms? vomir antifana

Link. This is too sick to copy and paste even here.
brikwol
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 3/19/2013, 8:37 am

Watching episode of season 1 made me watch other episodes, I definitely don't think watching one episode of season 3 or 4 would make me want to see the show again. What was the unique show with interesting original characters who we could not see on different shows later became typical hich school tv show with bland (but of course hot looking - because that is what is important) characters who are everyone on tv. It used to be the songs that served the storylines, now it's the (top 40) songs that made the show and the storylines are forcibly adapted to it... Everything is random, without build-up... and the characters seriously often act very OOC and writers don't care.

Of course I still like Kurt but I must admit while I started adoring Chris at first because I loved Kurt, nowadays I watch mostly for Chris even though of course I still care for Kurt and want him be happy... But even I know people change while growing up I still think Kurt's change since season 3 was too much... From kid who even though had good heart and was good person could be superior, snarky, bitchy, manipulated meeting of his father with Finn't mother for his own reasons Twisted Evil or made Rachel that famous make-over Twisted Evil became suddenly this really sweet kid who has to take high roads all the time, is nice to everyone, stop basically fight for solos and overall his demeanor changed completely... I got already used to this new Kurt and I can enjoy things he does even though I think some of them iare completely ooc for the person he used to be, but I will always miss the season 1/2 Kurt. My favorite episodes are probably Preggers, Laryngitis and Duets and it sad that I don't think any episode in the future will get close to them. :(
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next