Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 6

+32
ladydianab
BlueJazz
bayth
sjonnepon
Dame Loli
emilynna
MissSoniaPP
brisallie
sheny
coxfire
opals
glimmerle
arina
valkeakuulas
CloveGlee
Ireth
Delight
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
Catt24
Divalicious
ColferGirl
sahhar
M&M
Ranwing
zuppid
fantastica
Buenos
ChrisColferFan1
ColferInspired
MoviesAreLife
Jellyrolls
36 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 6 - Page 29 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 6

Post  brisallie 3/12/2013, 3:54 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
I really don't think this is the case. Chris has been to their performances and even a party, I doubt they would laugh at him or Kurt behind his back.
They might be aware of how much Darren is getting though, but I don't think they read too much into that, and certainly not in connection to how that affects Chris, imo.

I don't believe Starkids care so much of what's going on with their chracters on Glee. Probably they just have fun when they're together, I think it only concern them when these blarrens fan start to asking for Darren too much and avoding the rest of the guys. And btw what are they releasing this friday is the finale part of AVPM, is been expecting for a long time by real fans.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 6 - Page 29 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 6

Post  Buenos 3/12/2013, 4:03 pm

To me it's amazing how "Klainers" take a delight in Adam not being developed in a relationship with Kurt and don't seem bothered that Kurt is getting no SL's period on the show. They are perfectly content for Kut to be the prop boyfriend who runs back to Blaine because it's "endgame".

IOW, they don't give a shit about Kurt getting SL's if it's not about Klaine . They don't realize that Kurt not getting development with Adam onscreen is bad for what it says about development of Kurt as a character.

Some Blaine stans don't want him with Blaine and yet trash Adam and seemingly don't want Kurt to go further with Adam. Seriously, why should they even care if Kurt gets some with another guy, they should be delighted because it frees up Blaine.

So Kurt is accused of "cheating" because he sleeps with his ex while it's still not established if he's even in a committed relationship with Adam. It's lose/lose for Kurt. He's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't .
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/12/2013, 4:53 pm

Buenos wrote:To me it's amazing how "Klainers" take a delight in Adam not being developed in a relationship with Kurt and don't seem bothered that Kurt is getting no SL's period on the show. They are perfectly content for Kut to be the prop boyfriend who runs back to Blaine because it's "endgame".

IOW, they don't give a shit about Kurt getting SL's if it's not about Klaine . They don't realize that Kurt not getting development with Adam onscreen is bad for what it says about development of Kurt as a character.

Some Blaine stans don't want him with Blaine and yet trash Adam and seemingly don't want Kurt to go further with Adam. Seriously, why should they even care if Kurt gets some with another guy, they should be delighted because it frees up Blaine.

So Kurt is accused of "cheating" because he sleeps with his ex while it's still not established if he's even in a committed relationship with Adam. It's lose/lose for Kurt. He's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't .

Pretty much. Just try to ignore them. They have no logic. (But I know it's hard to ignore them because there are so many and they are so loud....)

They are pissed off because they know that Kurt can do better than Blaine and, currently, he IS doing better than Blaine. That's it.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/12/2013, 6:44 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Let's face it, both of these guys have benefited from Darren's role on Glee. Though people were talking about Darren and Starkid before Glee, I'm sure it skyrocketed in popularity after Glee because Darren was able to reach more people at that point. I'd love to know how many twitter and facebook fans they had before and after glee.

I do know that Starkid did have some noteriety prior to Darren joining Glee, but there wasn't all that much press about them pre-Glee that I can find with a quick google search. They were a young group--less than 2 years old when Darren joined Glee--so who knows if they would have reached the level they are now, or maintained it if it wasn't for Darren getting cast in Glee.

Darren will always have starkid to fall back on when Hollywood stops knocking on his door, but they still need the material and the talent to keep the fanbase interested, and they need to grow with their audience, or find a new audience, so that isn't a solid gold thing. I wonder if Starkid can survive on a national level after Darren is no longer on Glee, and the fanbase starts to outgrow him.

Parody and college humour can only go so far until people get tired of it.

Chris's projects reach out to all ages, so his fanbase isn't just teen based. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 6 - Page 29 4247136565
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/12/2013, 6:49 pm

That's the wonderful thing about Chris...he's not a box, he has more than four sides to him! Wink He's reaching out to so many different groups of people: children (TLOS), teens and young adults (SBL), possibly a whole new demographic with his horror/psychological thriller movie....it's amazing. He's amazing.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/12/2013, 7:00 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:That's the wonderful thing about Chris...he's not a box, he has more than four sides to him! Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 6 - Page 29 1071211947 He's reaching out to so many different groups of people: children (TLOS), teens and young adults (SBL), possibly a whole new demographic with his horror/psychological thriller movie....it's amazing. He's amazing.
He truely is. Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 6 - Page 29 413578547
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 3/14/2013, 3:21 am

There is a new interview with the typical stuff from Ryan Murpy. Don't give up on your endgame, yadda yadda yadda (even though all couples have no reason to reunite, Mr Murphy).

But he basically admits to listen to the fans and give them what they want. Ever considered that is the reason your show fails? Because Mr Murphy, you only listen to a minority with a very load voice. You'd believe they learned from all the bullshit in the past that by listening to the fans, you do not necessarily have success. Of course, that argument only holds true with Kurt when it comes to the Klainers and most likely the eventual uniation with Blaine, where he admits to have been in 'denial' and how dare he to be separated from Blaine, because he is in soooo much 'pain'. Excuse me, while I scream!
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 3/14/2013, 5:53 am

Lottie2303 wrote:There is a new interview with the typical stuff from Ryan Murpy. Don't give up on your endgame, yadda yadda yadda (even though all couples have no reason to reunite, Mr Murphy).

But he basically admits to listen to the fans and give them what they want. Ever considered that is the reason your show fails? Because Mr Murphy, you only listen to a minority with a very load voice. You'd believe they learned from all the bullshit in the past that by listening to the fans, you do not necessarily have success. Of course, that argument only holds true with Kurt when it comes to the Klainers and most likely the eventual uniation with Blaine, where he admits to have been in 'denial' and how dare he to be separated from Blaine, because he is in soooo much 'pain'. Excuse me, while I scream!

We all know Murphy sees himself in Kurt, and since he has a major boner for Blaine, why are we surprised? Of course Kurt is in denial! He is just a 19 year old boy, but there's only one true person for him in the world, and it is Mr Perfect Blaine!

You know, I understand what they used to represent for the gay kids out there, and what a powerful symbol it was when they finally kissed, the hope it meant for a whole community out there. But now, this message is so twisted it says: hey, you can cheat on your boyfriend it's okay, as long as you love him itr's allright. Your boyfriend cheated on you: it's nothing, he loves you, get back to him! He hurt you? But don't worry, he did it because he LOVES you! He betrayed your trust? No problem, you love him! Riiiiight.

Sorry, but I'm a cynical, jaded and sarcastic person. Selling me an EPIC love story where one of the parties went and fucked a random guy because he felt lonely? Try again.
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 3/14/2013, 6:20 am

I think RIB would be actually so much more daring and respected if they would be willing to show that you can have a epic lovestory, fall out of love due to circumstances (here: cheating) and actually fall in love again and have other great relationships. Blaines has Sam, Tina and other characters to act around. It is not like Blaine would disappear once Kurt truly moves on.

Doesn’t Ryan Murphy realize that he is actually harming Blaines character and by extension Darren? For the long run, all the attention and character focus Darren receives will only harm him. I think he is a decent actor and singer, but he is not up the same notch as Chris, Cory, Lea and Naya. The audience already wonders why he deserves all the attention. There are rumors about the casting couch. They might be very likely untrue, but due to the unwarranted attention, people have started/will start to wonder if there is some truth related to it… Untrue rumors can easily be perceived as truth by the public. Especially because you cannot prove the opposite! Furthermore, Glee will be more likely a stigma then actually an incentive to hire him (or anyone else). Show his strength but don’t highlight his weaknesses with the constant character focus. That might help his career in the long run and bring some critical acclaim back. It is a win/win situation. But alas… as you said: Ryan has a boner for Darren.

(P.S. I do even believe Darren is aware of all of it. I do not see him as the Anti-Christ and as a decent person actually fanny2 . Being part of other fanfoms, he most likely realizes himself that all the attention is not necessary for his advantage. However, it does not look like he tries to interfere. So, it is a mute point anyway).
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 3/14/2013, 6:39 am

I've read several times that Darren mentined he would like to see more storylines for other characters and that he feels he sings too much etc but it's not like the writers would listen to him. I think Heather also said somewhere there are better singers on the show and she would like to sing less but she still sings more than many much better singers.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/14/2013, 8:48 pm

coxfire wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:There is a new interview with the typical stuff from Ryan Murpy. Don't give up on your endgame, yadda yadda yadda (even though all couples have no reason to reunite, Mr Murphy).

We all know Murphy sees himself in Kurt, and since he has a major boner for Blaine, why are we surprised? Of course Kurt is in denial! He is just a 19 year old boy, but there's only one true person for him in the world, and it is Mr Perfect Blaine!

You know, I understand what they used to represent for the gay kids out there, and what a powerful symbol it was when they finally kissed, the hope it meant for a whole community out there. But now, this message is so twisted it says: hey, you can cheat on your boyfriend it's okay, as long as you love him itr's allright. Your boyfriend cheated on you: it's nothing, he loves you, get back to him! He hurt you? But don't worry, he did it because he LOVES you! He betrayed your trust? No problem, you love him! Riiiiight.

Sorry, but I'm a cynical, jaded and sarcastic person. Selling me an EPIC love story where one of the parties went and fucked a random guy because he felt lonely? Try again.

LMFAO! That's perfect. God bless this post. Laughing

But yes, Ryan is really turning people off towards Blaine by shoving in our faces like this. It's called a backlash.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 3/18/2013, 1:06 pm

What I don't like about the current situation as a Kurt fan is that they (some blarren fans especially) are yet again making our demands and wishes sound like jealousy about Blaine. It's as if we don't have the right just to complain at all because we're all just hating another character...What does me not liking Blaine have to do with jealousy and song distribution!?

I don't like Blaine because right now I don't see the point of his character and his airtime surpasses everyone (and not just Kurt) by quite silly and annoying amounts. And yes it's a big part of my dislike of him because he's not THE show, not even close, no matter how much they are trying to do that. And everyone has their reasons for hating/loving Blaine and all of them are reasonable because of that persons subjective views.

I understand why people don't like Blaine because he's singing so much more than others and their dislike is just as valid and it's not a cause to talk down their opinion. Why must Blaine and Klaine be so holy that all critisism against them is considered juvenile, jealous and not OK? If we hate Blaine for cheating Kurt we're not respecting the endgame. If we don't like Blaine because the acting isn't always top-notch we're hating Darren; and wrong again.

I have no problem with someone hating Kurt or Chris because I KNOW I like Kurt and Chris. This fandom does my head in.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/18/2013, 1:20 pm

^It's all insecurity for their favorite's abilities (acting, singing, and being a lead character), plus them knowing damn well deep down inside that Blaine is getting too much on Glee in comparison to everyone else, especially the former leads (I don't even think we can call Rachel, Finn and Kurt leads anymore at this point).

They are lashing out and screaming "HATERS GONNA HATE!!!!!!!" at fans of other characters because they need to overshout and drown out their inner voices reasoning that people have a very fair point when they are complaining that Blaine gets so much when he's not the most talented and popular.

They are privileged bullies who are afraid to lose what they got, not because others than get more, but because they would get less, and getting less equals being less in their insecure immature minds.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 3/18/2013, 1:30 pm

I don't like Blaine because I don't see appeal of him, they have changed him completely several times so I don't know what I should think about him, for me he is just bland uninteresting character, they dress him often like a caricature and most of his songs are completely pointless and took screentime from things that actually matters. And while he is rather average singer and fine looking they present him on the show like the most talented and handsome person in the whole world, like he is some miracle. Also it does not make sense that gay with his style of dressing etc. would be so succesfull in McKinley since the beginning and did not have any problem with bullying whatsoever... The show was supposed to be about underdogs, but since his first apperance on the show he was everything but underdog.

And yes I can admit my dislike for him is even bigger after the amount of songs and screentime he gets and if the fact that I am really angry that person who was cast only as guest star for a few episode in season two have much more attention and songs than characters who were there since the beginning, even the characters who were main characters (and also excellent singer like Artie became rather background singer) makes me jealous, so I am jealous. I don't care what they think.

Sorry, today is really bad day for me and I kinda turn my angriness into ranting about Blaine I guess.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/18/2013, 1:49 pm

For me, Blaine is a noxious weed that is strangling the life out of everything else in the garden. It's not so much that he gets so much focus, but that characters like Kurt, Finn and sometimes Rachel get too little. And given that there are only around 40 minutes of actual screen time in an episode, if not enough time is being devoted to Kurt, Finn, Rachel, etc... then it has to be because another characteri s getting too much. And looking at the stats, it's pretty obvious who is gobbling up the majority of screen time.

So yes... demanding more time for Kurt (and others) means wanting less time for Blaine. dryy
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 3/18/2013, 2:00 pm

arina wrote:I don't like Blaine because I don't see appeal of him, they have changed him completely several times so I don't know what I should think about him, for me he is just bland uninteresting character, they dress him often like a caricature and most of his songs are completely pointless and took screentime from things that actually matters. And while he is rather average singer and fine looking they present him on the show like the most talented and handsome person in the whole world, like he is some miracle. Also it does not make sense that gay with his style of dressing etc. would be so succesfull in McKinley since the beginning and did not have any problem with bullying whatsoever... The show was supposed to be about underdogs, but since his first apperance on the show he was everything but underdog.

And yes I can admit my dislike for him is even bigger after the amount of songs and screentime he gets and if the fact that I am really angry that person who was cast only as guest star for a few episode in season two have much more attention and songs than characters who were there since the beginning, even the characters who were main characters (and also excellent singer like Artie became rather background singer) makes me jealous, so I am jealous. I don't care what they think.

Sorry, today is really bad day for me and I kinda turn my angriness into ranting about Blaine I guess.

Don't worry, if you need to, rant away. neutre

I agree with you, Blaine not being an underdog and his entire character changing between season 2 and 3 are huge reasons why I dislike him as well. I liked him quite a bit in season 2, I was even a huge Klainer back then, but starting from the writers retconning his age to being younger than Kurt - when throughout S2, he was always presented as and carried himself as older than him - was the beginning of the end for me. Then Blaine continued to be shown as a winner in all things, never bullied, never crapped on or struggling like Kurt or some of the other characters, which irritated me. And the final nail in the coffin was how the narrative presented Blaine as "better" and "superior" to Kurt - winning everything Kurt tried so hard for without any effort, being treated as the desirable, "masculine alpha" gay in contrast to Kurt's "inferior" feminine gay. Which has only continued into this season, and based on several scenes and pieces of dialogue from Kurt in S4, he and Blaine being treated so differently has really killed his self-esteem and that in turn breaks my heart. :( And even though Kurt finally has someone pursuing him and fixing the "Kurt isn't shown as desirable" complaint I had - Adam - because Kurt gets so little screentime, there hasn't been enough time or development with Kadam to really satisfy me and make me feel better about the situation....

And I don't think Kurtsies are too demanding or complain too much, no matter what other fan groups might say. None of us are asking for Glee to become The Kurt Show or for Kurt to have even more screentime and songs than Blaine's been getting. We just want a solo every once in a while. We just want a duet with someone new sometimes - Finn, Santana, instead of Blaine (and Rachel) all the time. We just want Kurt's storylines, when he does have them, to be treated with care and respect, to be fully developed and move forward understandably. We just want him to be treated fairly - if Brochel and Bram can have 4+ solos and lots of screentime, why can't Kurt and Adam have just one duet, one kiss, at least one episode devoted to a storyline with them? That's not even asking for fair or equal treatment, just any consideration at all....
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/18/2013, 2:49 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^It's all insecurity for their favorite's abilities (acting, singing, and being a lead character), plus them knowing damn well deep down inside that Blaine is getting too much on Glee in comparison to everyone else, especially the former leads (I don't even think we can call Rachel, Finn and Kurt leads anymore at this point).

They are lashing out and screaming "HATERS GONNA HATE!!!!!!!" at fans of other characters because they need to overshout and drown out their inner voices reasoning that people have a very fair point when they are complaining that Blaine gets so much when he's not the most talented and popular.

They are privileged bullies who are afraid to lose what they got, not because others than get more, but because they would get less, and getting less equals being less in their insecure immature minds.

Pretty much.

Also, I like what Erin said about fair and equal treatment. Is it wrong to want things to be somewhat even on this show? Why do a select group of cast members get solos and storylines galore whereas other ones (better ones) are left out in the cold?

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/18/2013, 3:01 pm

Great post, Erin. I agree. We don't want this to become the Kurt show, but we would like a bit more Kurt growth without Blaine or Rachel being involved.

I think my biggest problem with Blaine is that there has been zero character growth for Blaine this year. For all of the songs and the screentime he receives, the only real growth for him has been that he is a cheater who pines for the ex-boyfriend whose heart he broke. The Tina crush added nothing to his character (other to reaffirm the fact that he is perfect and wonderful, which has been previously done by the Warblers, Kurt, and just about every chracter and extra who has ever shared the screen with him). His friendship/crush with Sam hasn't added much to his character (other than to us question his love for the "love of his life" Kurt).

ETA: And not for anything, would it hurt glee much to have given up one Blam duet or Sam solo so that we could have had a Kurt/Burt scene? They give the man prostate cancer, and then not a mention of it again. If it weren't for the fact that it is canon that Burt is the most important person in Kurt's life, I'd think Kurt is a horrible son for not being concerned about his dad.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/18/2013, 3:21 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Great post, Erin. I agree. We don't want this to become the Kurt show, but we would like a bit more Kurt growth without Blaine or Rachel being involved.

I think my biggest problem with Blaine is that there has been zero character growth for Blaine this year. For all of the songs and the screentime he receives, the only real growth for him has been that he is a cheater who pines for the ex-boyfriend whose heart he broke. The Tina crush added nothing to his character (other to reaffirm the fact that he is perfect and wonderful, which has been previously done by the Warblers, Kurt, and just about every chracter and extra who has ever shared the screen with him). His friendship/crush with Sam hasn't added much to his character (other than to us question his love for the "love of his life" Kurt).

ETA: And not for anything, would it hurt glee much to have given up one Blam duet or Sam solo so that we could have had a Kurt/Burt scene? They give the man prostate cancer, and then not a mention of it again. If it weren't for the fact that it is canon that Burt is the most important person in Kurt's life, I'd think Kurt is a horrible son for not being concerned about his dad.

I think that Kurt is worried about his dad's health issue, but I'm afraid we will never get to see that onscreen. :(

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/18/2013, 5:32 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:

I think that Kurt is worried about his dad's health issue, but I'm afraid we will never get to see that onscreen. :(

As the series goes, I'm wondering if they will bring back Burt's storyline again. Since Christmas we haven't seen anything, not even a word from Kurt saying if his dad has been fine or not. Do you think it will be developed in season five?

The lack of screen time he's having, it makes me wonder if writers have no idea what to do with Kurt. It seems there're more important plots to develope such as McKenley. But I'm sorry, I haven't seen any growth in none of those characters, is this supposed to be their senior year, but they're still debating about Regionals, not their future. Has the time been stopped?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/18/2013, 5:43 pm

I hope we get some Kurt/Burt goodness in season five. But at the same time, I hope Burt doesn't get ill or anything like that, just because I don't want to see Kurt go through another Grilled Cheesus moment (even though the acting was perfect, but Kurt has been through so much crap already.)

The one thing I couldn't stand about the Christmas episode was that, when Burt told Kurt about the cancer, Kurt's big concern was "But you're not gonna live to see me become a STAR!" Like, really?! Who wrote that awful line?! It sounded selfish and out of character, something that season one Rachel would've said in a comedic scene, not season four Kurt in a serious moment. So, I hope we get some good Kurt/Burt moments to make up for it. But other than that, I do think it was shown that Kurt did care about Burt and was worrying/fussing over him even more than usual.

Why do I have a feeling that this poor kid may become an orphan before he is 25 or 30?

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/18/2013, 5:55 pm

Knowing how cruel can be the writers and how it seems Kurt can't be totally happy without have been suffered first, probably he's gonna be an orphan sooner than we think. Hate u glee.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/18/2013, 6:19 pm

Yeah, they can never let Kurt be totally happy without doing something awful to him. Whereas, other characters are given the world without a second thought by RIB.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/18/2013, 6:47 pm

brisallie wrote:As the series goes, I'm wondering if they will bring back Burt's storyline again. Since Christmas we haven't seen anything, not even a word from Kurt saying if his dad has been fine or not. Do you think it will be developed in season five?
No, I honestly think that Burt's cancer will be forgotten, or will be mentioned only once again as being 'cured'.

The lack of screen time he's having, it makes me wonder if writers have no idea what to do with Kurt. It seems there're more important plots to develope such as McKenley. But I'm sorry, I haven't seen any growth in none of those characters, is this supposed to be their senior year, but they're still debating about Regionals, not their future. Has the time been stopped?
That's exactly what has happened. They froze the time after Valentine's Day ('I Do'), and even went back in time about 2-3 weeks in 'Girls and Boys on Film':
At the end of 'I Do' (4x14: the wedding was on Valentine's Day, February 14th) Rachel flipped through her calendar to March before she took the pregnancy test, suggesting about 3 weeks had past. But in 4x15 Marley said that Ryder kissed her a week ago (instead of 3 weeks ago), and Santana said she had only been in New York (back after the wedding) for a week, yet Rachel had already taken the pregnancy test. They ignored 2 whole weeks, bringing the calendar back to February instead of March.
Glee logic. Mad
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/18/2013, 7:34 pm

Lol

So Brittany's time machine is finally working (once she mentioned sth about time travel), or probably they under RIB's spell (or curse?).

No, I honestly think that Burt's cancer will be forgotten, or will be mentioned only once again as being 'cured'.

I bet he will be "miraculously cured". Or being evil, he will die all of sudden. Please I want the first one.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next