Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 6

+32
ladydianab
BlueJazz
bayth
sjonnepon
Dame Loli
emilynna
MissSoniaPP
brisallie
sheny
coxfire
opals
glimmerle
arina
valkeakuulas
CloveGlee
Ireth
Delight
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
Catt24
Divalicious
ColferGirl
sahhar
M&M
Ranwing
zuppid
fantastica
Buenos
ChrisColferFan1
ColferInspired
MoviesAreLife
Jellyrolls
36 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 6 - Page 10 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 6

Post  MissSoniaPP 2/6/2013, 5:36 am

Chris and Darren take this as a joke, as Lea and Dianna or Naya and Heather.
It is normal for actors to play with these situations
Glee fanbase is that is completely crazy Mad
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 6 - Page 10 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Snark & Bark Thread--Part 6

Post  glimmerle 2/6/2013, 7:14 am

My respect for JTF just kind of vanished. As for Darren's retweet I can't really say that anything surprises me with him anymore. I hope Chris takes from this to never ever give in to Darren-stans again, since all he gets in return is inappropriate behavior.
glimmerle
glimmerle
Llama
Llama

http://glimmerle.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 2/6/2013, 7:26 am

I was surprised and not exactly positively by the tweet as well but they were just joking, not exactly appropriately considering the situation but who of us has never done any inappropriate joke .... I wouldn't lost respect just for that.
I just hope Chris stays away from twitter for a little a while, although unfortunately he has to be used CrissColfer shippers now, they were crazy before, are now and will continue to be.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  emilynna 2/6/2013, 9:13 am

Long time no post Embarassed
But i need to rant :angry:
What the hell is wrong with afterelton...
The tumblr one is like obsessed with darren..the website one, they make a post of darren birthday and tag it with chris colfer Mad
Are these websites are run by darren stan? dryy

:angry: :angry: :angry:
emilynna
emilynna
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/6/2013, 9:30 am

^Idiots. And they were doing so well lately.

What happened on Chris' twitter feed yesterday was utter disrespectful crap (crap that Darren hardly ever gets), and there was no need to fuel that fire. Darren should have known better.
I'm side-eyeing Jesse for this as well, although he probably didn't know better, but Darren definitely does. After Chris tried to keep his birthday tweet as low key as possible (because of all the pressure put on him by the cc shippers) they blew it out of proportions.
Darren certainly lost points for that, and as he already lost points for his behaviour at the SBL premiere he's below zero as far as I'm concerned: he gets no more benefit of the doubt from me.

I saw Chris' 2nd tweet as a damage control attempt. I really don't think he was happy with the JTF tweet.

The rabid Blarren stans and crisscolfer lunatics have never been so annoying as right now. Tumblr is not watchable at the moment.
And I actually believe that tweeting Darren's bosses and sending that plane did Darren more harm than good, just like them crossing etiquette boundaries at the SBL premiere. That plane could have interrupted outdoor shoots at the Paramount lot, not only from Glee but other productions as well. People in the bizz will not admire that, but get annoyed by it.
They may think that this shows how popular Darren is, but I doubt that this will help his career in the long run.

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/6/2013, 10:29 am

Honestly, I don't think Jesse meant any harm with his tweet. I think he was just trying to be funny. He took it in the way that I expected some of the fans to take it. His tweet doesn't appear on his timeline anymore--only on his replies when you click all.

Chris's happy birthday tweet doesn't appear on his timeline anymore either--just on the replies when you click all.

Does anyone know how that works on twitter?

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/6/2013, 11:06 am

This is the only thing I have to say about this disgusting episodes and the behavior of certain self-entitled "fans" who think that Chris exists to fulfill their personal fantasies. Chris is under no obligation to submit birthday wishes to Darren or anyone else via twitter just so it can be done publicly and make some kind of a display to these "fans" of just how close they are. And Chris doesn't have any obligation to be Darren's bestest friend ever. He needs to be cordial and they need to have a good working relationship, but that's as far as it goes. Chris does not have to socialize with Darren off set if he doesn't wish to. He's a grown man who is capable of making his own friends, and that doesn't have to include those that he works with. He is allowed to chose his own romantic partners, and that doesn't have to include his straight coworker just to appease the fantasies of these "fans".

The lack of respect these idiots have shown is repulsive. And as for Afterelton and this permanent boner they seem to keep having for Darren, the less said, the better. I have yet to understand why he's such a fantasy figure to a publication for gay men instead of gorgeous, talented, openly gay men like Chris are treated as second class citizens.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 2/6/2013, 11:22 am

I think Afterelton wrote quite few nice post about Chris as well. They seem to be fond on them both. And they tag Chris in Darren's birthday post because Chris was on one of those pictures there. It was unecesarry to tag him because of one picture but this is why they did it.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/6/2013, 2:05 pm

arina wrote:Chris very rarely wishes happy brithdays via twitter (I am not sure if he tweeted happy brithday anyone else than Ashley lately) so I think he probably tweeted it because fans were obsessively urging him to. The fans acted very similarly last year as well.

I think he tweeted to Lea for his b-day last year. But I'm agree that he's not forced to say happy b-day to anyone from Glee cast on twitter, he can do that privately. But the thing is, especially when is about Darren, that some fans complaint about it ...complaint until they get what they want.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/6/2013, 2:26 pm

Chris is really "damned if you do, damned if you don't" with part of this fandom.

And it definitely doesn't help when you have someone like Darren playing into the fans.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  glimmerle 2/6/2013, 2:54 pm

arina wrote:I think Afterelton wrote quite few nice post about Chris as well. They seem to be fond on them both. And they tag Chris in Darren's birthday post because Chris was on one of those pictures there. It was unecesarry to tag him because of one picture but this is why they did it.
It's basically fishing for clicks. They know that Chris as well as Darren will grant them a lot of page views. So they try to combine the effect whenever possible by somehow finding a reason to mention them both. That's not necessarily (just) fondness, it's first and foremost what makes them money. They deliberately chose a picture with Chris in it so they had a reason to tag the article with him. They could have chosen a pic with only Darren (which would have been far more appropriate considering it's his birthday) or Darren with a random other person, but they didn't. Last year when Chris celebrated his birthday they did something similar: found a way to somehow mention Darren in the article so they could profit from the additional attention his name would draw to it.
glimmerle
glimmerle
Llama
Llama

http://glimmerle.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/6/2013, 5:36 pm

The general difference between Chris fans and Darren fans is amazing. Now, I'm not saying that there aren't crazy, obnoxious Chris fans out there, because there are. Just as there are perfectly mature, normal and respectable Darren fans too. And I have to say, although the banner thing is really obnoxious, Chris' fans have also banned together to get him birthday gifts as well. A ring, a crown, muffins, baked goods tied to a blue balloon, llamas, a scepter....it's all in good fun! Fans love to give gifts to their idols. Smile

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/6/2013, 6:29 pm

^The difference to me is that when fans do this for Chris they don't draw attention to themselves or Chris in an annoying way.

Donating money to save llamas, getting a muffin basket delivered (something he can share with his co-workers), or giving TLoS books to a hospital is not the same as interrupting a probably tight shooting schedule to shout from the rooftops (and beyond, as this was a plane!) that it's your fave's birthday, and also tweeting and bugging his bosses and co-workers about it.

The difference is having class or not.

(BTW: the ring for Chris was a Klainers/CrissColfers' thing.)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/6/2013, 6:47 pm

I forgot about TLOS hospital project! That one was brilliant! Who thought of that? And do Chris fans also donate money to CURE on Chris' behalf? I think it's wonderful that Chris fans are so charitable! Smile

Some of the more rabid Darren fans do tend to show a lack of class, absolutely. In fact, by shoving Darren down everyone elses' throats, they are doing him more harm than good.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/7/2013, 2:43 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:I forgot about TLOS hospital project! That one was brilliant! Who thought of that? And do Chris fans also donate money to CURE on Chris' behalf? I think it's wonderful that Chris fans are so charitable! Smile

Some of the more rabid Darren fans do tend to show a lack of class, absolutely. In fact, by shoving Darren down everyone elses' throats, they are doing him more harm than good.

I know Darren is popular but if this keeps going on they might go too far one day, and just to get rid of them, they could fire Darren.

I would hate that to happen to anyone, even Darren.

Though maybe this show would somehow get back on track, as the fandom might be a little less toxic without. Though Brittana fans were more than extreme, but that ship is probably gone for good, and now Santana fans can move on and follow her journey.

His tweets didn't help either, it just encourages them to do more. This just shows them that Darren approved with everything they did.

ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/7/2013, 2:45 am

ColferInspired wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:I forgot about TLOS hospital project! That one was brilliant! Who thought of that? And do Chris fans also donate money to CURE on Chris' behalf? I think it's wonderful that Chris fans are so charitable! Smile

I know Darren is popular but if this keeps going on they might go too far one day, and just to get rid of them, they could fire Darren.

I would hate that to happen to anyone, even Darren.

Though maybe this show would somehow get back on track, as the fandom might be a little less toxic without. Though Brittana fans were more than extreme, but that ship is probably gone for good, and now Santana fans can move on and follow her journey.

His tweets didn't help either, it just encourages them to do more. This just shows them that Darren approved with everything they did.

Great post. I agree.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/7/2013, 2:52 am

His fans do raise money for Cure.

They have also a clothing line as well, inspired by the two owls that Chris tweeted about, where proceeds go to Cure as well.

Here is the link:

http://www.cafepress.com/hugs4chris.629113130

ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/7/2013, 12:49 pm

Chris fans are so creative! Shocked

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/7/2013, 10:22 pm

Jesse is doing some tweeting:

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/7/2013, 10:40 pm

Here's another. It's myfavorite

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/7/2013, 10:56 pm

if i don't come to this fandom i would have never known what "shipper" is. First I thought it had something to do w/ boats. then I thought about couriers. never thought about "relationSHIP" until many months later, after reading tons of posts and finally figured it out. I was slow also because I was never a shipper of anyone, so I never knew there was such a thing calling "shipping" (not in the context of moving stuff via couriers).

p.s. are we having 2 episodes of glee today or next week?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/7/2013, 10:57 pm

I thought it was next week...

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/7/2013, 10:58 pm

oh crap. told hubby before now I have to retract. oh well, that means earlier snoozin' time.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/7/2013, 11:03 pm

They changed it. There aren't two episodes next week.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/7/2013, 11:10 pm

Thank you! I wonder why they changed it?

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next