Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9

+37
coxfire
Adamina
bayth
Buenos
Vir Cotto
msjoanlucette
fountain
Ces
ecka
Sani
MoviesAreLife
dap1217
valkeakuulas
crazypumpkin
indiaskye
Piciollina
arina
opals
Catt24
CloveGlee
Delight
tanita_mors
fantastica
Ranwing
Glorfindel
ColferInspired
Ireth
ChrisColferFan1
sahhar
M&M
brisallie
Divalicious
zuppid
Jellyrolls
ColferGirl
MissSoniaPP
sheny
41 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 13 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9

Post  ecka 1/20/2013, 1:05 pm

arina wrote:I am kinda late at these spoilers...There is really reliable spoiler of quinn and Santana being together? I thought I read somewhere Santana gets new girlfriend, I think I even saw picture or something. I am confused. Shocked

Yes, Santana has a new LI. She's a cheerleader in Louisville, & she's one of the girls backing up Santana on Nutbush City Limits (the Tina Turner song) in Diva. This is the actress -> http://ontd-glee.livejournal.com/2489156.html.

I don't think there's a reliable spoiler saying Quinntana happens, just a lot of teasing about it. They are one of the "couples" singing together on We've Got Tonight, though.

I have no idea what's going on with Ryan & I'm just going to wait until GOB gets the next script & tells us more.
ecka
ecka
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 13 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9

Post  Glorfindel 1/20/2013, 1:27 pm

It's quite telling that we nowadays rely more on a spoiler site who has people doing illegal stuff to get those spoilers, than on the major showrunner himself. Rolling Eyes
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 1/20/2013, 2:25 pm

oftopik

Then they will have a calendar without:
  • Chris Colfer

• Harry Shum Jr.

• and he ...

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 13 212

brikwol ijuta rentine badday antifana tronco
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 1/20/2013, 2:32 pm

^
I'm not sure it was ever planned to have a shirtless Adam in this episode. But yeah I'm wondering why Harry wasn't consider either, because umm well he has good abs. Is Puck shirtless in Naked?

In regards of Chris, I believe that he never was considered, and if they did, then the idea was deleted immediately. Because how the delicate Kurt is showing skin? ¬¬
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 1/20/2013, 3:20 pm

brisallie wrote:^
I'm not sure it was ever planned to have a shirtless Adam in this episode. But yeah I'm wondering why Harry wasn't consider either, because umm well he has good abs. Is Puck shirtless in Naked?

In regards of Chris, I believe that he never was considered, and if they did, then the idea was deleted immediately. Because how the delicate Kurt is showing skin? ¬¬

I know.
I just wanted to cheer up a bit, showing how Oliver is in good health.
Smile
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 1/20/2013, 4:41 pm

For all we know Come What May could be Blaine's dream of wooing Kurt back. So we have several contexts, Kurt looking torn, which can be "real" or dream. Kurt having a new man in his life, one who is comfortable in his skin, from his performance. So Kurt can weigh in the effort of continuing a relationship with a boy that he loves, or to seek out something new with a man that he can let out of his sight and expect him to remain faithful. If it is a fantasy, it could be a treat for the Klainers that doesn't actually change where they are going with Kurt.

I know whatever Chris sings I will love it, and his haters will hate it, even if it is perfect. So I don't give a crap what they think, because they want to think bad stuff and we are not going to change them.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 1/21/2013, 12:15 am

Divalicious wrote:For all we know Come What May could be Blaine's dream of wooing Kurt back. So we have several contexts, Kurt looking torn, which can be "real" or dream. Kurt having a new man in his life, one who is comfortable in his skin, from his performance. So Kurt can weigh in the effort of continuing a relationship with a boy that he loves, or to seek out something new with a man that he can let out of his sight and expect him to remain faithful. If it is a fantasy, it could be a treat for the Klainers that doesn't actually change where they are going with Kurt.

I know whatever Chris sings I will love it, and his haters will hate it, even if it is perfect. So I don't give a crap what they think, because they want to think bad stuff and we are not going to change them.

I don't trust Ryan. I am hoping he is once again trolling. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 13 357632081

I thought episode 15 was Nationals?

Unless this is for another episode.

I don't want them singing "Come What May".

I hope this is just Blaine's fantasy. And not real.That bit of supposed script sounds like something from fanfiction. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 13 357632081
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ecka 1/21/2013, 12:33 am

brisallie wrote:^

No, Puck isn't & neither is Finn. Its only the students at McKinley, because its for a calendar that Sam puts together to raise money for ND to go to Regionals.
ecka
ecka
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 1/21/2013, 12:33 am

glee brazil is doing twitter QnA and here you can read all about it: http://ontd-glee.livejournal.com/2504483.html

nothing about Kurt I believe (I already forgot what I read. i am too spaced out about glee these days).
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/21/2013, 12:54 am

I am on my iPad and can't copy and paste but one of the questions in the above link asks why Mercedes stops the make out session and the response is wedding time. So they kiss before the ceremony? Somehow that makes it seem worse for me.

Oh and mr wonderful is crushing on Sam in naked too? Yeah. He is so in love with Kurt.

Ryan sucks as a showrunner
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 1/21/2013, 2:29 am

mr. wonderful is pan-sexual - he fucks everybody - male and female, gay and straight. watch him hump on the next available donkey in season 5 - if he can wait that long.

i am so over this shit!

excuse my language
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 1/21/2013, 3:21 am

Bad news....it looks like, at least for now, they've pulled Baby Got Back. All of the songs for Thursday's episode were released on Itunes to buy tonight except for BGB. :(

I really wanted to buy it, not just cause I like it but because I wanted to support Oliver....I'm really sad about this....
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 1/21/2013, 3:31 am

ColferGirl wrote:Bad news....it looks like, at least for now, they've pulled Baby Got Back. All of the songs for Thursday's episode were released on Itunes to buy tonight except for BGB. :(

I really wanted to buy it, not just cause I like it but because I wanted to support Oliver....I'm really sad about this....

Ir is bad news. I hope they did not do it because of some Klainers.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 1/21/2013, 3:34 am

Jellyrolls wrote:I am on my iPad and can't copy and paste but one of the questions in the above link asks why Mercedes stops the make out session and the response is wedding time. So they kiss before the ceremony? Somehow that makes it seem worse for me.

Oh and mr wonderful is crushing on Sam in naked too? Yeah. He is so in love with Kurt.

Ughh can just both Tina and Blaine go away with their stupid crushes. I won't be able to stand this for more than 1 episode. He not only crushes on Sam but really tries to kiss Tina. Idiots Evil or Very Mad
And couldn't they just credit that guy. I don't know who he is and don't care, but they ruined Adam's introduction.

Last edited by sheny on 1/21/2013, 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 1/21/2013, 3:36 am

sheny wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:I am on my iPad and can't copy and paste but one of the questions in the above link asks why Mercedes stops the make out session and the response is wedding time. So they kiss before the ceremony? Somehow that makes it seem worse for me.

Ughh can just both Tina and Blaine go away with their stupid crushes. I won't be able to stand this for more than 1 episode.

And couldn't they just credit that guy. I don't know who he is and don't care, but they ruined Adam's introduction.

Agree on both counts.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ces 1/21/2013, 3:41 am

[quote="sheny"]
Jellyrolls wrote:
Ughh can just both Tina and Blaine go away with their stupid crushes. I won't be able to stand this for more than 1 episode. He not only crushes on Sam but really tries to kiss Tina. Idiots Evil or Very Mad

Whaaaa??
I'm way out of the loop regarding spoilers... but... Blaine is trying to kiss Tina? ohmy

Ces
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 1/21/2013, 3:49 am

[quote="Ces"]
sheny wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:

Whaaaa??
I'm way out of the loop regarding spoilers... but... Blaine is trying to kiss Tina? ohmy

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 13 2a5c68233177519

Kurt and that guy he used to date sing 'Just Can’t Get Enough' by Depeche Mode in 4.14. Kurt, baby I think you had enough. Run while you can. I'm sure Adam is great guy.

When Kurt had a crush on Sam for like 5 minutes everybody got mad at him for crushing on a straight guy. I wonder what will be the reaction now when you know who does the same thing but for longer.

Last edited by sheny on 1/21/2013, 3:55 am; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ces 1/21/2013, 3:53 am

but.. but.. why? are they trying to explore Blaine's non-bi-side or something?
I just... what is this writing? blinkk

Ces
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/21/2013, 4:39 am

ColferGirl wrote:Bad news....it looks like, at least for now, they've pulled Baby Got Back. All of the songs for Thursday's episode were released on Itunes to buy tonight except for BGB. :(

That doesn't mean that they aren't having it in the episode though. They could still have it in the episode but not sell it on iTunes until they work out the royalties legally.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/21/2013, 4:44 am

sheny wrote:

When Kurt had a crush on Sam for like 5 minutes everybody got mad at him for crushing on a straight guy. I wonder what will be the reaction now when you know who does the same thing but for longer.

Excellent point. I'm sure it will be fine for Mr. Wonderful to crush on a straight guy. As a matter of fact, they may as well turn Sam gay for him since they are eventually turning everyone gay on the show.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/21/2013, 4:51 am

Ces wrote:but.. but.. why? are they trying to explore Blaine's non-bi-side or something?
I just... what is this writing? blinkk

Because Blaine is mr. Wonderful and he can crush on whoever he wants, girl, boy, pig, cyborg, whatever.

Yeah Blaine, Kurt is the love of your life.

I just realized why Blaine is crushing on Sam and almost kissing Tina. It is because Kurt wasn't there and he is lonely. And they can't talk about the other random guys he is sleeping wiyh
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ces 1/21/2013, 5:17 am

Because Blaine is mr. Wonderful and he can crush on whoever he wants, girl, boy, pig, cyborg, whatever.

Yeah Blaine, Kurt is the love of your life.

I just realized why Blaine is crushing on Sam and almost kissing Tina. It is because Kurt wasn't there and he is lonely. And they can't talk about the other random guys he is sleeping wiyh

That is almost logical... but don't give RIB any ideas.
But seriously.. they are just grasping the atoms and molecules of a straw now, it's.. just pathetic.

I watched some old Big bang Theory episodes yesterday, and the scenes where Sheldon is trying to work with his friends, and they instantly say: "Gooooo Awaaaayyyy!!!"

Yeah, that's how I feel about Blaine dryy

Ces
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/21/2013, 6:48 am

Ugh, I just read that Kurt and Blaine will sing Depeche Mode's I Just Can't Get Enough. That's probably the worst Depeche Mode song there is. It's repetitive and stupid.
It's perfect for Darren's voice, as there is not much vocal range nor depth (vocal technically and emotionally) needed, and it's the sort of silly song that he can do well. Rolling Eyes

The song also has a higher male second voice in the chorus: guess who will be singing back-up again? :angry:

So Blaine will crush on Sam for more than 1 episode. Besides what that means for his eternal love for Kurt, will he get the creepy-gay-predator-trying-to-turn-straight-guy-bi treatment like Kurt did in both seasons 1 and 2?....
.....Don't think so either. dryy
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/21/2013, 7:08 am

We know them already, but just for the record, here are the Kurt related spoilers from GOBr:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 13 54fcd0233177554
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 13 83b738233177514
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 13 C38dd6233177547
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 13 963ecc233177578
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 13 2a5c68233177519

Hey, and this last one, just because on Glee you can never know (fanny2) :
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 13 81b8cc233177561
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 1/21/2013, 8:18 am

I don't understand what Ryan and the other writers are trying to do. If they are trying to convince us that Blaine is Kurt's soul mate and they are meant to be together, they're doing very awful job. They made him cheat and that flashback in 4.07. was not enough to make me understand Blaine's motives. Now instead of doing something to win Kurt's(the love of his life) trust he is having a crush on his best bro and why the hell is he almost kissing Tina if he likes Sam. Is this whole Blaine/Tina stupidity just a way to make the fangirls put themselves in her place when the dream about Blaine 'the sex machine'.
Just when I start accepting the fact that Kurt will probably take him back they just come up with something new to make me hate him again. How can someone change so much for 2 seasons.

I liked season 2 Blaine without the 'What if I am bisexual?' period of course, I wanted to punch him for yelling at Kurt and comparing him with Karofsky. Now I can't stand watching him on my screen especially when Kurt is not around.
Why is he Kurt's date on the wedding and why is he making out with Kurt? Isn't Sam the 'love of his life' anymore? Is he over his second sexuality crisis?

Kurt deserves so much better. Season 4 made me hate Blaine and now Tina. I wonder who is next in the line? Maybe Rachel after getting too jealous of Kurt's success at NYADA and stabbing him in the back for the 100th time.

I used to enjoy this damn show but recently it only makes me feel angry or sad.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next