Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9

+37
coxfire
Adamina
bayth
Buenos
Vir Cotto
msjoanlucette
fountain
Ces
ecka
Sani
MoviesAreLife
dap1217
valkeakuulas
crazypumpkin
indiaskye
Piciollina
arina
opals
Catt24
CloveGlee
Delight
tanita_mors
fantastica
Ranwing
Glorfindel
ColferInspired
Ireth
ChrisColferFan1
sahhar
M&M
brisallie
Divalicious
zuppid
Jellyrolls
ColferGirl
MissSoniaPP
sheny
41 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 12 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9

Post  Jellyrolls 1/19/2013, 9:21 pm

What more can they say about Blaine's Sadie Hawkins thing anyways? He described it in "Prom." He took a boy to the dance. Some boys beat him up. end of story.

RIB and the writers really need to stop listening to Klaine and Blaine fans. The are too demanding, and it all revolves around Blaine.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 12 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9

Post  Jellyrolls 1/19/2013, 9:25 pm

ColferGirl wrote:........why wouldn't Blaine be upset about Adam?? unsure On the one hand, he and Kurt are broken up so it's not any of Blaine's business whether Kurt started seeing someone else or not, he has every right to. But he's not jealous about it at all.....? I don't like that because, to me, that would mean Blaine doesn't care about being with Kurt if he can just accept that so casually (and if Glee wants me to believe Klaine is endgame, I *want* Blaine to care about Kurt). If Kurt's really "the love of his life", wouldn't he be at least a little upset, because he wants to be the one Kurt is with? Unless this is one of those "I love you so much, that I'm going to let you go....as long as the one I love is happy, even if it's with someone else, I'm happy" sort of things....

Maybe Blaine is actually supportive of Kadam, and if he and Kurt decide to be friends for now, he tells Kurt to go for it and be boyfriends with Adam officially? Because he wants Kurt to be happy? And in Blaine's mind, if Klaine are meant to be together, Kurt will return to him someday, maybe? (since I hope Adam and Kurt aren't going out seriously yet, so Kurt doesn't become a cheater too).

Each new spoiler makes me more and more confused. blinkk But at least it definitely seems not all hope is lost for Kurt and Adam?

You're absolutely right. Blaine should be jealous and pissed. And he should be hurt that Kurt is moving on.

Klaine doesn't need to be endgame. They need to be ended permanently.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 1/19/2013, 9:40 pm

The music during make out "At Last"
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 1/19/2013, 9:45 pm

I do not know why I'm so invested in this episode. saispa
Most likely I do not see how the episode, as happened to Christmas episode Rolling Eyes
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 1/19/2013, 9:59 pm

I am surprised that they don't have more Manpain regarding Kurt seeing someone else. Perhaps, at this point, Kurt is just skirting around the possibilities of Adam, and the make out with Blaine makes him realize he wants to move on. If Kurt just mentions Adam's name and says he is part of a singing group, Blaine won't know there is someone else out there interested in Kurt, so he wouldn't be upset just about a name.

It is confusing, but the only parts that matter to me is lots of Kurt, and he gets to have some fun. The rest is just something to get through, most of the time. I don't care about Santana/Quinn, I think it is more Quinn is willing to try a girl because guys have hurt her so much, and her realize, just like you don't choose to be gay, you don't choose to be straight either. Finchel I find very boring, only like Rachel in Hummelberry, although I am liking Finn more and more on his own. I am rooting for Tina and Artie to get stuff simply for the fact they've waited a long time to get the spotlight. The newbies I don't hate, but I don't love either, their problems feel contrived, s they all seem so perfect and gorgeous. I don't hate Glee, but I don't love it either, it is the strength of my love for one character that keeps me in the game.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 1/19/2013, 10:40 pm

reading all these spoilers, you realize just how pedestrian this show has become. unless I read something meaningful and good regarding Kurt, everything else is just shit and more shit on-top of a massive pile of existing shit.

i'm so over glee it's not even funny.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 1/19/2013, 11:29 pm

There are no surprises in Glee anymore, or anticipation. Like the joy when Kurt kicked the football. I'm watching the Burt and Carol wedding, where there were several group songs (except for Kurt, of course), and there was joy and fun in the songs. Then they end the episode with Kurt leaving ND. You got to see the faces of other people and see how they reacted. Things are so insular now. They have their couples, and they never seem to interact with anyone else, and I know they are trying to fix that this year, but Season 3 really left a long acting bitter taste in my mouth.

We learned to lower our expectations so much that we don't have anymore. I admit, I have a small amount of hope that Kurt does get a wonderful relationship with Adam. I know it is unrealistic, and unlikely, but I still hope. Although I am in a better place, knowing that to expect anyone other than Rachel to get an in-depth exploration with another partner isn't going to happen. Kurt will get moments, and Chris will blow them out of the water, but just like Kurt never getting to solo for ND, Kurt will only get big moments in the shadow of Rachel. They mirror each other, but the reflection is never quite as bright as the original, sadly.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 1/20/2013, 12:26 am

Glorfindel wrote:From one of the GOB mods' twitter:
(bolded is Kurt related, italic is my comments)

I just thought of this and it's not really plot relevant, I think. Will it be mentioned why Sebastian is missing?
that I remember

Are both 4x14 and 4x15 called "I Do"?
don't know yet

Is there anything you can tell us about Brittana in Diva please?
it will be sweet

Hi :-) Does the shocking Finn story line deal with what his dream is? Or the Glee Club? Or Romance? Thanks
romance

can you tell us how the klaine make-out ends? like do they stop to talk or are they interupted or does it fade out or something? x
cockblock

(I believe there was another spoiler that said that Mercedes was a cockblock in this ep, so I guess it could be her?)

I know you've answered a lot about Klaine....but will Klainers be happy with the status of their relationship in the end?
its difficult to say things like that because every person have a different opinion

why you guys don't want to say if there are some faberry scenes? :(
we already said that! only on 4x12 (with santana)

does adam know about blaine? does blaine know about adam?
blaine know about adam

(So they make out when Blaine knows about Adam? Classy.)

how many couples have hotel room scenes? and who?
"we've got tonight" singers, we said before

Hi Gi. Is the song playing on the radio in the car with Kurt & Blaine by Roberta Flack?
hii, and no

how's the make out in ur pov? #klaine
hot

(Oh come on, Klainer perverts with their hot boys kissing fetish. They only care about the making out part, but not about what it means for the character(s).)

I am trying to picture it. Someone knocking on the window or something. XDDDDD
man, how did you do that?!

Which episode does Blaine find out about him?

So you guys don't know who sings CWM yet, right?
right

which episode does santana find out about bram? 12 or 13?

does blaine get upset about adam?
no

(Not sure what to think about that. Does this mean that Blaine doesn't care about Kurt anymore? Then yes, please.)

can we please hany any finchel duet spoilers? Smile
"we've got tonight", doesn't exist an actual duet! But they sing the most, so probably that's why they're calling a duet

is the make out just a few seconds before they start talking? or is it
during. ok now enough about the make out scene

(Couldn't agree more. Really, Klainers..... vomit2)

do you know anything bout the lima bean valentines day cups? is this klaine related?
finchel

do we actually get a voice over of tina talking about blaine's butt in episode 4x11 or it's just a butt shot?
it's in i dont know how to love him

Will we know more about Blaine’s past in the SH episode?
no

(Lollollollol: they're doing a Sadie Hawkins episode and what happened to Blaine is not important, hehe Laughing .)

I am screaming and cackling about not hearing about Blaine's previous SH dance. His fans were sure he would be so angsty. LOL! I think they have officially dropped that story. LOLOLOL!!!!!

Laughing Smile Razz Twisted Evil ptdr moque hapitgh bounce hiphopa lol! rooots
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 1/20/2013, 12:29 am

Jellyrolls wrote:
ColferGirl wrote:........why wouldn't Blaine be upset about Adam?? unsure On the one hand, he and Kurt are broken up so it's not any of Blaine's business whether Kurt started seeing someone else or not, he has every right to. But he's not jealous about it at all.....? I don't like that because, to me, that would mean Blaine doesn't care about being with Kurt if he can just accept that so casually (and if Glee wants me to believe Klaine is endgame, I *want* Blaine to care about Kurt). If Kurt's really "the love of his life", wouldn't he be at least a little upset, because he wants to be the one Kurt is with? Unless this is one of those "I love you so much, that I'm going to let you go....as long as the one I love is happy, even if it's with someone else, I'm happy" sort of things....

Maybe Blaine is actually supportive of Kadam, and if he and Kurt decide to be friends for now, he tells Kurt to go for it and be boyfriends with Adam officially? Because he wants Kurt to be happy? And in Blaine's mind, if Klaine are meant to be together, Kurt will return to him someday, maybe? (since I hope Adam and Kurt aren't going out seriously yet, so Kurt doesn't become a cheater too).

Each new spoiler makes me more and more confused. blinkk But at least it definitely seems not all hope is lost for Kurt and Adam?

You're absolutely right. Blaine should be jealous and pissed. And he should be hurt that Kurt is moving on.

Klaine doesn't need to be endgame. They need to be ended permanently.

Well, you know, Blaine has new crush and Tina, so...
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 1/20/2013, 2:24 am

I agree that shippers, ships and shiping is one of the things that has ruined Glee. Except the singing Glee is jus typical high school tv show now with bad writing. Most of the things that Glee made unique, interesting faded into the distance.

And I think this overspoiling Glee definitely doesnt help. Maybe if we didn't know literally EVERYTHING beforhand fans would be curious at least about something but how can we be now? There wasn't even epidode 11 yet and we know already what is in episode 14- Rolling Eyes And I am week to avoid spoilers when there are acessible.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 1/20/2013, 2:45 am

My hope that Come What May is going to sing different couple has just disappeared.

Ryan Murphy ‏@MrRPMurphy
Script in progress! http://twitter.yfrog.com/b89ilgurecviberzwulqrvyxz

NEW YORK CITY ROOFTOP — NIGHT

Kurt stands atop a rooftop strung with paper lanterns as music plays. Pure romance. Blaine approaches, singing “Come What May” from Moulin Rouge. Kurt seems torn…
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 1/20/2013, 3:16 am

[quote="arina"]My hope that Come What May is going to sing different couple has just disappeared.

Ryan Murphy ‏@MrRPMurphy

Kurt stands atop a rooftop strung with paper lanterns as music plays. Pure romance. Blaine approaches, singing “Come What May” from Moulin Rouge. Kurt seems torn…
[/quote

I tweeted and I think everyone should, even if it makes no difference. There are other people who watch besides Klainers and they don;t whine nearly as much. I have to give up this show before 14.

ETA: Seriously, there has to be something more. Why would he be giving this all away. PLEASE BE A DREAM!
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 1/20/2013, 3:33 am

Since I know eventually they'll get back together (although this feels far too soon) I am not bothered by that part as much as I am bothered by the fact it says Blaine is singing while walking towards Kurt. Tired of Kurt being sung to, when he should get to sing on his own behalf now and again.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 1/20/2013, 4:05 am

arina wrote:My hope that Come What May is going to sing different couple has just disappeared.

Ryan Murphy ‏@MrRPMurphy

No, no, no. :(
But I'm still clinging on to that "Kurt looks torn". That means Klaine are not yet back together at this point. And hopefully not after this song either. It makes no sense to rush things so that Klaine get back together so soon because it'll go back to boring "I love you"s and heart eyes and being stuck to each other with glue.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 1/20/2013, 6:17 am

Kurt is a complex character and difficult to write. That will probably be my main point so I'll get it out here right now. My personal opinion is that characters should be written just for their own qualities or to please writers own pleasures. I'm sure if Ryan would have been the single writer of Glee, Kurt would be entirely different right now. Because Glee has got so many writers (season 3 anyone) the only consistant gimmick they can give Kurt, and Blaine for that matter, is fan pandering, which is what Glee is all about currently. And I can't help but thinking that the dialogue betwen the writers might not be that great either since for some reason I don't see any cohesion after four years of working together.

Kurt can't be written as the damsel in distress without it looking weird, neither can he be written solely as sullen and angry because they have given Kurt all kinds of coping mechanisms over the years. We really do not know what kind of a man Kurt is in a relationships because Blaine is all we've seen. And that thought, because of my distrust for the writers, makes me ill.  There is a genuine fear in my head that they will make Kurt the most insecure, dependent party in relationships, which I don't see. Or am I crazy? Does romantic idealisms automaticly mean that you have to be a drone for your partner and that you are so afraid of losing your love that you'll settle for unhealthy situation at the cost of your own desires and needs? That is one of the reasons why I'm quite content with the fact that apparently Ryan is still writing Kurt in this CWM fiasco and gives me hope that he will, HE WILL!, remember what kind of a great and independent man he did give us from the start.

I have not seen Moulin Rouge so that I have no idea what the main pairings dependencies and influences are so to me that reference use in a Glee episode will probably be just another dip of the unsuccesfull ones if they make Kurt give in to Blaine just after 10 episodes. And yet it seems quite facinating that Blaine wouldn't find Adam hanging around Kurt a threat at all, or is he if he visits NY? Because for me Blaine has always seemed quite self-centered teenager anyway and the thought of someone else than HIM moving in on HIS BF is completely far fetched in his head. Even in the infamous Chandler Gate I didn't see Blaine being afraid that another man showed his interest but rather of the fact that Kurt might have strayed.

There are so many possibilities to drag this Klaine separation out till it's nothing but a paper thin and inevitable and both parties of the fandom, referring here to hardcore Kurtsies vs. Klainers, would be so, so satisfied. Why can't the writers see this? Is it because the show is geared to younger audience and instant gratification is better than few seasons of pulling backwards and forwards? Entire shows, krhmm Dawson's Creek, were dragged out for years so that the main pairings could end up together! Or is it because Fox cannot have a homosexual main pairing that is given the same treatment as any heterosexual relationship difficulties can during several seasons, and that Klaine is seen just as a extra, a condiment that doesn't need any real emphasis? I'm not sure if I'd be any more trusting of the show if we'd be getting Finchel level of messiness in Klaine either, but I would like to see them try. I mean Rachel and Kurt is what the people want to see, and the funny thing is that those aren't even the same people, so they'll be getting double audience if they give their two prominent characters separate, yet equally impressive storylines.

Anyway...I'm waiting to see the episodes before I'm throwing the axe at the writers. Nothing in these spoilers have indicated that Kurt will become a doormat for Blaine's advances or needs. Surely they will be given a S5 and they need some reasonable storyline to drag them over to the next, hopefully NYcentered season.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 1/20/2013, 7:23 am

If they had to sing it I wish they gave Nicole Kidman part to Darren....:-D

I am looking forward to the time I will be able to look forward to Kurt's songs again... I am glad he sings more now but the songs we know about are rather controversial and I am so scared. Bring Him Home is absolutely beautiful song but very hard even for profesional broadway singers and the fact it's going to be competition between him and Rachel doesn't help my worries. There is going to be a lot of anger after the episode and battles between Kurties and Rachel's fans and I don't want it.

Come What May is nice song (even though not my favorite in Moulin Rouge) but considering the context absolutely inappropriate to sing for Klaine, especially at this point. Also I don't know anything about music and singing but it seems to me Chris sounds often even higher than he actually sings. And the Nicole Kidman't itself is very high (at least it sounds to me), I don't doubt Chris is able to sing it but I think he will sounds so high and in comparison with Darren it's going to sound really weird. If fans had problem with White Christmas (that I liked) I cannot imagine what responses is going to have this song, I feel like it's going to be Candles all over again or even worse. Again I don't know anything about music and I know that I should wait for the actuall song to make the opinion but I can't help but to have really bad feeling about this. And I hate readig comments about Chris ruining songs with his "shrill voice".

I don't rather want to know what the other Klaine duet it is going to be... Rolling Eyes

Last edited by arina on 1/20/2013, 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/20/2013, 8:46 am

^I think you've summoned it up very good describing you (and mine) concerns for 'Come What May' being a Klaine duet.
I hate these spoilers. Evil or Very Mad

Can you imagine Kurt singing this to Blaine:
"Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place,
Suddenly it moves with such a perfect grace.
Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
It all revolves around you.
"

So, Kurt's life was a waste untill Blaine came, and now Kurt's life all revolves around Blaine.

Yeah, that sounds about right. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 12 Throw
Chris was so spot on when comparing Kurt's changed fandom with Twilight. vomit2

smajli

Last edited by Glorfindel on 1/20/2013, 9:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 1/20/2013, 9:09 am

i hate this show. what more can I say?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/20/2013, 9:17 am

fantastica wrote:i hate this show. what more can I say?
"I will looooooove you untill my dyiiiiiiiiiiiing daaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy."

(Sorry, had to do that.) Smile
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/20/2013, 10:12 am

The fan pandering to the Klainers is beyond disgusting. I really can't even form words for this.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 1/20/2013, 11:51 am

Just because they are singing 'Come what may' doesn't mean they're getting back together. It just means Blaine finally decided to do something to win Kurt back. Maybe Adam shows up and Kurt is torn who to choose. It would be not just disappointing but also very boring if they just get back together after all that drama.

I never liked Brittana so I'm exited to see what will happen with Santana and Quinn.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 1/20/2013, 11:55 am

I am kinda late at these spoilers...There is really reliable spoiler of quinn and Santana being together? I thought I read somewhere Santana gets new girlfriend, I think I even saw picture or something. I am confused. Shocked
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 1/20/2013, 12:00 pm

I hope there's something more to happen, and Klaine not return to be a couple soon. Rolling Eyes
If Klaine come back so soon I stop seeing Glee.
The more Ryan tweets about Glee, the less desire I have to see Glee.
He is doing an excellent job in the process for me to stop watch Glee Razz
I already can not even get angry about it.
I feel sad because I like to see the series until the end. :(
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  dap1217 1/20/2013, 12:03 pm

arina wrote:I am kinda late at these spoilers...There is really reliable spoiler of quinn and Santana being together? I thought I read somewhere Santana gets new girlfriend, I think I even saw picture or something. I am confused. Shocked

Santana will get two LIs in the coming eps,one girl is what you mentioned above,according to gleekoutbr she's Eli.C 2.0,so probably several seconds screening time.Oh my now I'm wondering if the Finn/Emma thing is true,tho.
dap1217
dap1217
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/20/2013, 12:10 pm

MissSoniaPP wrote:I feel sad because I like to see the series until the end. :(
I'm sad because I will still watch this shit as long as Chris is on it, although I do not know if I can endure it if Klaine gets back together so soon (or at all). :(

arina wrote:I am kinda late at these spoilers...There is really reliable spoiler of quinn and Santana being together? I thought I read somewhere Santana gets new girlfriend, I think I even saw picture or something. I am confused. Shocked
There is a short (Eli C. and Chandler like) appearance of a gf for Santana in episode 13(?), similar to the one in the library of that cheerleading college. But as fas as I know Santana will not have a real gf, or maybe I missed something.

There is no certainty for a Quintana kiss, but a lot of speculation. We know that Quintana will have a moment and have scenes together (in episode 14? Sorry, the episodes and spoilers are starting to blur) and that the fandoms of Brittana and Faberry will not be happy.

My speculation is that Santana will go to New York and move in with Quinn at Yale. Then they will be only a train ride away from interaction with Hummelberry.
There, what about that? ohmy
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next