Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9

+37
coxfire
Adamina
bayth
Buenos
Vir Cotto
msjoanlucette
fountain
Ces
ecka
Sani
MoviesAreLife
dap1217
valkeakuulas
crazypumpkin
indiaskye
Piciollina
arina
opals
Catt24
CloveGlee
Delight
tanita_mors
fantastica
Ranwing
Glorfindel
ColferInspired
Ireth
ChrisColferFan1
sahhar
M&M
brisallie
Divalicious
zuppid
Jellyrolls
ColferGirl
MissSoniaPP
sheny
41 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 7 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9

Post  ColferGirl 1/17/2013, 9:57 pm

I personally don't think the Wedding episode will be the Moulin Rouge tribute. If it was, I'd think Ryan would want to hype it up so much more than what they are, as they do all tribute episodes. I still think the MR one will be sometime later in the season, if it'll still happen at all.

But what do I know. hapitgh

And if they do a duet from Moulin Rouge please please please let it be Elephant Love Medley instead!!!!

I do love Ryan's horrible trolling ways, though. It's funny and terrible. I still think the earlier Klaine-positive tweet, about Adam not going to the wedding, is ultimately misleading, especially in light of some of the recent interviews from the set visit yesterday. Darren said something about how Kurt and Blaine are going to "try and figure out how to define what their relationship is now" in the coming episodes, which seems more like they won't get back together, it'll just be a heat-of-the-moment passion thing to me. Then they'll decide that they can't have it both ways, they're either together or they're not, and they decide which. But we'll see. I'm curious what song Kurt and Blaine will be dueting on, since they have a separate duet and a part in the group number, according to gleekoutbr....
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 7 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9

Post  MissSoniaPP 1/17/2013, 10:02 pm

Klaine will have a duet dedicated to Emma.
That's what Ryan said in the famous Twitter.
I think there will be no romantic songs or romantic meaning, as everyone thinks.
The songs will be related to the wedding.

Maybe Wemma or Finchel will have a romantic duet. tonguue
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/17/2013, 10:02 pm

I'm so tired of hearing that Kurt and Blaine should sing "Come What May." They shouldn't ever sing that song.

I tweeted Ryan that if they sing that song, they should change Blaine's lyrics to "Come what may. I will cheat on you when you go away."
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MissSoniaPP 1/17/2013, 10:06 pm

I think "Come What May" will be sung by Finchel.
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 1/17/2013, 10:08 pm

I am cackling so hard right now at RM trolling the Klainers with CWM. I agree that I don't think this is the Moulin Rouge episode. They would be hyping it hardcore, even this far out.

Also, yesterday I read a Klainer who said, and I am paraphrasing "I think we ruined the show. RM gives us what we want but the show is still bad. They should have just followed their own stories."
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 1/17/2013, 10:21 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Trollphy is at it again, playing up to the Klainers:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 7 Tumblr_mgsni4aPHA1rrahezo2_500

i love that pic. i always love pic of chris not smiling because he looks kinda bad-ass. here he really does look a bit gangster-ish. so cool and HOT! and the perspective makes him look like a giant next to Darren. me loves it!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 1/17/2013, 10:42 pm

fantastica wrote:

i love that pic. i always love pic of chris not smiling because he looks kinda bad-ass. here he really does look a bit gangster-ish. so cool and HOT! and the perspective makes him look like a giant next to Darren. me loves it!

Kurt looks stunning. Very Rat Pack sexy. Love the hair and the "judging you" expression. Blaine... well, he's there. I'll leave it at that. Kurt's acting as if he's barely aware that Blaine is standing behind him.

ITA that the height difference between them is amusing.

I'm right now growing amused by the Klainers looking forward to the Weema wedding, just they way they did the Christmas ep. They're hoping for a big reconciliation, but I think that most reliable indicators (and even Blarren himself) are hinting that if there is a reconciliation, it's a long ways off. I have a feeling that Kurt is going to be returning to NY a single man and is going to be free to persue whatever he wishes with Adam. So I'm cautiously optimistic that Kadam is a go and we can enjoy all the sexy sparks without reservation.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 1/17/2013, 11:33 pm

Kurt looks so tall next to Blaine. We already knew there's a height difference betweem them, but here is more clear. And I don't know what to think about Trollphy, why is he playing with Klainers? Is he tired they're always asking him when Klaine is going back together?

MissSoniaPP wrote:I think "Come What May" will be sung by Finchel.

Apparently and that something that Klainers don't like. I've read the theory that it could be a group song.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 1/18/2013, 2:16 am

indiaskye wrote:Wow, I'm sorry but this place has become incredibly vile!!! I haven't been around here much the past few weeks but I never thought I'd encounter so much hate and negativity here ...

Jellyrolls wrote:
The fact that so many people still think that Klaine is the perfect couple really shows how little regard that they have for Kurt.

Really? Cause I consider myself a Kurt fan first and while I didn't want it after TBU I have now gotten to the point where I do want Kurt and Blaine back together. Neither one of them has been always perfect in their time together, and yes, what Blaine did was really horrible (and I haven't even quite forgiven for him yet!) and I'm glad Kurt didn't just take him back but is making him work for it - BUT ... I can still see that they really are the best fit for each other and because of that I hope that they will be able to overcome it. That doesn't make me a bad Kurt fan, and I certainly don't have "little regard" for him!

ColferInspired wrote:
There are theories that these people have a mental illness or they are clinging to the old Kurt before Chris became the sex symbol he has obviously become.

Now that is just downright offensive and insulting! Just because you don't like Klaine everyone who does like them has to have a mental illness??? Like, seriously? I don't even know what to say to that.

I don't know any Klaine fans who are "clinging to the old Kurt", by the way, though I *have* heard comments from some Kurtsies that they miss the old Kurt ...!

I am really disappointed at what this place has become. It is one thing to say you don't like Blaine or Klaine (hey, I don't like this Oliver guy - to each his own) but to insult not just Blaine but also Darren AND the fans who don't share your opinion, and to make assumptions about what Chris or other actors on the show think about him/them ... that's just too much.

Wasn't that the reason why you created that snark & bark thread? So you could put all your hate there and not have it in the other threads? Cause right now this here is not a spoiler thread - it's a "let's pile hate on Ryan/Darren/Klaine fans" thread and that's just sad.

I'm sorry if anyone feels offended by this post but this just needed to be said!

This was not my opinion, I got the mental illness comment from someone on tumblr that is studying to be a pysychiastris. She was explaining that it is sad that young girls think that Klaine is a healthy relationship is also thinking Bella and Edward was a healthy relationship.

I thought it was interesting and just thought I would see others opinions.

You should see some of the stuff going on on a certain livejournal about Kurt and Klaine. That they want Adam to physically abuse Kurt so he gets back with Blaine. Some of the stuff is really sick. And to think the way they think is not normal or healthy and think that is what she was commenting about because by what she was saying was what I saw in that blog from Blaine stans and it just sickens me.

Normal Klaine fans are not like that, but these ones are Blaine stans, ones who don't appear to have healthy minds. And he could murder someone and they would somehow make it the victims fault, that Blaine did no wrong.

I think the Klaine relationship is unhealthy because of this. It is damaging and is the writers fault. I think at the moment it is unrepairable unless they change Blaine back to season 2 Blaine before Silly Love Songs, as I loved this Blaine so much.

Blaine needs to really grow up and stop being selfish and blaming others. I don't want the Blaine we have now with Kurt, and I'm sure Chris don't as well.

Let Kurt have someone like Adam for awhile. Chris likes the character.

I did not feel I needed to put what I said earlier in the Snark N' Bark as it was nothing I was angry with just wanted a discussion or comments. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 7 4247136565

And Karen thanks for defending me. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 7 3995355489

I have no intention of offending anyone on this forum or critcising anyone who wants to still ship

Klaine. Like I always said I respect everyone's opinions even though I don't always agree with it.

And also welcome to the forum CrazyPumpkin. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 9 - Page 7 4247136565
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 1/18/2013, 3:55 am

Wow. Chris looks stunning. He is born to be a leading man. Those who don't see it are blind or stupid. Darren looks nice too.

MissSoniaPP wrote:I think "Come What May" will be sung by Finchel.

I hope you are wrong. I don't remember the lyrics and I have no idea if the song is a good choice for Klaine or not but I don't want someone else to sing it eighter. Especially Finchel. Klaine fans wanted that song since season 2. Those poor things were crushed enough after their favourite couple was ruined, I don't know how much a fangirl's heart can take. It will be just cruel if Ryan gives the song to Rachel and Finn, but I won't be surprised if he does. I'm tired of the hate in the fandom and Ryan is doing everything in his powers to fuel it even more.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 1/18/2013, 4:20 am

Glee: Who’s Getting Married? Who’s Graduating? And Who Might Be Going to Jail?
Kate Stanhope, Jan 17, 2013 11:54 AM ET
by Kate Stanhope

It seems like just yesterday that Glee's Finn (Cory Monteith) and Puck (Mark Salling) were rocking to Bruce Springsteen's "Glory Days" and getting their diplomas with the rest of the graduating seniors. But in just a few short months, a whole new crop of New Directions seniors will be turning their tassles.

During a visit to the Fox musical dramedy on Wednesday, executive producer Dante DiLoreto revealed the McKinley High Class of 2013 will include Blaine (Darren Criss), Tina (Jenna Ushkowitz), Artie (Kevin McHale), Brittany (Heather Morris) — for realz this time — and possibly Sam (Chord Overstreet). So does that mean Rachel (Lea Michele) and Kurt (Chris Colfer) should make room in their Brooklyn loft for some new roomies? Not necessarily. "I wouldn't be surprised if [you find] another cast member or a few other cast members ... in New York. That story has yet to reveal itself, but it seems like one of those natural conclusions," DiLoreto said. "Just like we all do in high school, they're going to different places and hopefully those are stories that we can blossom."

Ushkowitz revealed she would like to see Tina in particular go to the Big Apple. "In all honesty, Tina was, for the last three seasons, the underdog of the underdogs," she said. "She got crapped on a little bit. ... It made her so much stronger this season as a senior with so much more confidence. I want kids to be able to see that girl who they relate with come up in the world and gain this different confidence that she never thought she had before, and to go and maybe pursue New York because most people wouldn't guess that she'd be the one to succeed."

McHale also can see Artie following in Rachel and Kurt's footsteps, but to achieve a very different goal than many of his glee club counterparts. "It seems natural that he would maybe pursue the whole directing thing," he said.

Overstreet, on the other hand, said he could see Sam going down to Nashville — which he noted is not a terrible drive from Ohio. "Once I graduate, I'd probably save up a little money, get back on the pole. But then, I don't know, maybe I would move down to Nashville and do some country music," Overstreet said. "I think Sam likes his country music. I'm certainly a country music fan."

However, the award for most inventive answer definitely went to Morris. "I want my character to go to jail," she said. "There should be an episode where she just raises her hand and is like, 'I have to go to the bathroom,' and she never shows back up and you show her later and she's like in jail."

So what else is coming for the New Directions past and present in the meantime? Read on for more spoilers:

Someone's getting married: The New Directions have had plenty of memorable whiteboard lessons. However, this next Valentine's Day will bring an interesting new challenge for the glee club: a wedding?!DiLoreto and the cast could not ignore that word scrolled in big black marker across the whiteboard in McKinley High's choir room. "I think it's fair to say there is romance in the air. There is a wedding in the air,"DiLoreto said. "There are also some things that are going to shock the heck out of you."

A new love for Finn? After Rachel and Finn's emotional break-up and awkward reunion backstage at Grease, it sounds like a reconciliation isn't in the cards just yet. Producers hope to keep Dean Geyer, who plays Rachel's new-maybe boyfriend Brody, around for "a while." But don't shed a tear for Finn just yet. "I think that romance is going to play a part in his future too and where that takes us has yet to be determined," DiLoreto said of Monteith's character.

Brittana isn't getting back together anytime soon: Despite the online fury to the contrary, Morris says she prefers Brittany and Santana (Naya Rivera) as just friends. "It's more like we were just best friends and she was the only person that kind of stuck with me," Morris said. "It's good that she moved on and kind of gave me room to figure it out because I don't think that they were great for each other even though they were best friends. I think Sam kind of gives her more room to just be herself and that's a lot of fun. I think Santana was just like so serious for her that she couldn't just be weird, but her and Sam together are just really weird."

And neither is Klaine: "It's good to have some troubled water," Criss said. "I think it's good to show young people especially that really strong relationships — when they do part — it's not necessarily the end. It's sort of a new chapter for both people. I like that they're very much staying in each other's lives." Although Criss likes their time apart, he is still holding out hope for a happy ending. "Of course, I want to see them together in the end. Duh," he said.

But there may be a personal rough patch ahead for Blaine: When asked what he would like his character to do post-graduation, Criss was unsure, except to say he really wants to see Blaine work for it. "Regardless of where it goes, I would like to see Blaine struggle. He's a very privileged young lad who went to a private school, probably has a bit of money. Big things happen for him all the time that I'd like, if he does have everything going for him, [for him] to realize that things don't get handed to you," Criss said. "You have to work really hard. Things aren't served to you on a silver platter."

tvguide.com

And now I wonder why exactly Tina is crushing on this guy. If his pink bowties and boyfriend were not enough to prove her somethng maybe this will.
Spoiler:

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/18/2013, 7:22 am

sheny wrote:
Glee: Who’s Getting Married? Who’s Graduating? And Who Might Be Going to Jail?
Kate Stanhope, Jan 17, 2013 11:54 AM ET
by Kate Stanhope
(---)
Ushkowitz revealed she would like to see Tina in particular go to the Big Apple. "In all honesty, Tina was, for the last three seasons, the underdog of the underdogs," she said. "She got crapped on a little bit. ... It made her so much stronger this season as a senior with so much more confidence. I want kids to be able to see that girl who they relate with come up in the world and gain this different confidence that she never thought she had before, and to go and maybe pursue New York because most people wouldn't guess that she'd be the one to succeed."

McHale also can see Artie following in Rachel and Kurt's footsteps, but to achieve a very different goal than many of his glee club counterparts. "It seems natural that he would maybe pursue the whole directing thing," he said.
(---)
It seems a lot of actors are trying to get their characters to New York next year (just like Naya changed her tune from Santana wanting to go to L.A. with Mercedes to being roommates with Rachel in New York last year), because they know where the real focus of Glee will be soon if the Fox bosses get their way.
I'm sorry Jenna, but there's a 0,5% chance your Tina fanon will come true. Your character only gets songs now because she has a crush on golden boy Blaine (and maybe to quiet down the protests from the Gleeks of Tina and Artie not singing).
And in that vein: with the lack of songs Artie is getting I doubt that Kevin will get his wish for Artie either.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 1/18/2013, 7:35 am

I love all the original castmembers but Kevin is one of those who I really wish them to keep at least at some capacity. I am really curious what is going to happen, when Artie and Tina are out of the school there is zero chance I will have any interests in McKinley.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/18/2013, 7:42 am

^Me too. McKinley can disappear from the earth for all I care.

And I actually like Kevin and Jenna too, and hope they will be on Glee in the future, but not the way Tina is written now, and not Artie just sitting in the choir room and (G*ddammit) never singing!

BTW: Harry just expressed his theory and desire for Mike to go to NYADA as well next year (link), Hahaha, well good luck with that, Harry. Rolling Eyes
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/18/2013, 7:52 am

You know, I just had a random thought. If they had Klaine sng "Come What May" at the Wemma wedding would actually be kind of a brilliant idea by RIB and/or the writers. They make the diehard Klainers happy by giving them the song that they have been begging for them to sing two years, but they aren't singing it about themselves, so that makes the people who don't want Klaine back together OK with it.

Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/18/2013, 7:55 am

Glorfindel wrote:^Me too. McKinley can disappear from the earth for all I care.

And I actually like Kevin and Jenna too, and hope they will be on Glee in the future, but not the way Tina is written now, and not Artie just sitting in the choir room and (G*ddammit) never singing!

BTW: Harry just expressed his theory and desire for Mike to go to NYADA as well next year (link), Hahaha, well good luck with that, Harry. Rolling Eyes

Seriously? Harry too? LOL

Geez, people have been saying that it's crazy to think a school that only accepts 20 students a year would take in two kids from Lima. Let's have like 6 more get in next yet, and have 8 of the 80 students be from the same school. Yeah. OK.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 1/18/2013, 8:05 am

I think that the writers should not have made NYADA this special school where is so hard to get in the first place... Now it seems really stupid.

And I don't want Come What May on the show only because I am big notKlainer but also because I think that the Nicole Kidman parts are really wrong choice for Chris's voice. Unfortunately Murphy like to pander the fans (like with the christmas duet) so unfortunately I am sure we'll get this Klaine duet sooner or later...

What about some campaign for Furt duet or something? I don't like when the writers pander the fans but if other fans can get what they want I want it too. I am tired that Blaine is the only Kurt's duet partner. Or campaign for some good solo for Kurt like Grace Kelly or something
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/18/2013, 11:13 am

^They (Klainers) are using the argument that Chris wants to sing 'Come What May' as a Klaine duet. Problem is that Chris indeed said this (twice I believe), but that was 2 years ago, when Kurt was still at Dalton and Klaine had just kissed.
I doubt that Chris would still want this song for Klaine now, with everything that happened inbetween with Klaine, especially the cheating. Rolling Eyes

Jellyrolls wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:

Seriously? Harry too? LOL

Geez, people have been saying that it's crazy to think a school that only accepts 20 students a year would take in two kids from Lima. Let's have like 6 more get in next yet, and have 8 of the 80 students be from the same school. Yeah. OK.

Here's what Harry said:

So they were exploring Tina’s and Mike’s relationship again?

Yeah. They were. They left that up in the air as far as what's going to happen. I know Tina on the show has become somewhat of a — what's the word? Diva? Yes, I was thinking of something more vulgar, but let's go [with] diva. And I think within that diva element comes anger. So, hopefully Mike Chang will come in and get her back to a place where she's going to be happy, whether they get back together or not. So we'll see. I would love for them to explore it more. We still have a half season left. If Mike randomly goes to New York, or he just tries out for NYADA — because now you’re finding out that he can sing — I would love to see something like that.
x
If Harry thinks that Mike, who in season 2 still in canon couldn't sing, could get into NYADA with that voice (not a bad voice, but not good enough and not sufficiently trained, bot in rl and in canon), when Kurt had to audition twice, the second time under humiliating and stressful circumstances, before Carmen would let him in, then Harry is more desperate than I thought he would be to keep Mike relevant in Glee.
It's frustrating enough to know that Blaine probably will get NYADA on his first try, and that Brody got in the year Jesse didn't. Pleez. Mad

Harry also has the 'right' attitude when it comes to Glee relationships: wanting Mike to run back to McKinley to save bitch diva Tina and set her straight. RIB must love that. dryy
God, he is desperate.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 1/18/2013, 11:34 am

Title: Baby Got Back (Glee Cast Version)
Artist: Glee Cast

I have no words for the lyrics. Very silly, but I can't stop listening. Razz I'm in love with Oliver's voice. Wow wub I hope they let him sing a duet with Chris.

Title: No Scrubs (Glee Cast Version)
Artist: Glee Cast

I can't believe everyone on Tumblr likes this one more. It's so boring.

Title: Tell Him
Brittany S. Pierce & Marley Rose

Last edited by sheny on 1/18/2013, 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 1/18/2013, 11:47 am

Glorfindel wrote:...

What?! If NYADA have an special area for dancers, he could have a chance. But I'm sorry boy, though you had improved since season 2, is not enough. So now everyone want to go to NYADA only to have more regular appearances on Glee? Is unrealistic.

In regards to the song, I like both.

-Baby Got Back, still don't know how to describe this song, but somehow I'm imagining the performance and it would be interesting. Btw Adam voice is nice, is like soft and sweet. Those words came to my mind.

- No Scrubs , the one who I heard the most is Kevin and that's good because he's good at rapping. Yeah I like it.

Last edited by brisallie on 1/18/2013, 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 1/18/2013, 11:53 am

Ryder Lynn - I Only Have Eyes For You (Preview)

I Don’t Know How To Love Him (Glee Cast)

She sounds amazing but I hate the fact she is singing this to Blaine.

Last edited by sheny on 1/18/2013, 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/18/2013, 11:54 am

I haven't been this excited about a non-Kurt song since last season! I love Oliver's voice, and I am now officially shipping Oliver's voice with Chris's voice. I need a Kadam duet, and I need it now!

I also love what they did with the song. The lyrics are so bad and offensive, but this boy band ballardizing of it is absolutely brilliant!

I am so excited about Kadum!

Last edited by Jellyrolls on 1/18/2013, 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 1/18/2013, 12:02 pm

I Only Have Eyes For You (Glee Cast)

I have no idea who is singing this. Is it Chord? Almost all the guys sound the same to me.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/18/2013, 12:08 pm

I only have time now to listen to 'Baby Got Back' (working), but I like Adam/Oliver's voice!
It's warm, light but deep, with a little vibrato (!), and even some falsetto! Love. bounce
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid 1/18/2013, 12:25 pm

Baby got back is HILARIOUS!!!
It's not made to be a good song but to be a funny song and it totally reaches its task.

The song is terrible but Oliver's voice is just flawless *___*
zuppid
zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next