Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8

+32
opals
sahhar
bayth
msjoanlucette
ladydianab
fantastica
Adamina
ChrisColferFan1
Piciollina
valkeakuulas
MissSoniaPP
Sani
M&M
ColferGirl
Ireth
Catt24
tamara04
Buenos
coxfire
sheny
sjonnepon
ColferInspired
Ranwing
CloveGlee
azure
arina
indiaskye
Divalicious
brisallie
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
36 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 21 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8

Post  fantastica 12/7/2012, 7:51 pm

Glorfindel wrote:So this is probably where the eclectic characters will be used for.

Apparently the NYADA glee club will be called the Apples.
Uhm.....Adam's Apples? tonguue

oh boy, this is so glee!

another new spoiler: Episode 12 will be called "Naked".

this is the santana episode, so maybe she will play a nude model or something - yeah, glee will really jump the turtle this time. Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 21 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8

Post  MissSoniaPP 12/7/2012, 7:55 pm

In 1st place I have to say I got a shock Shocked when I saw the pictures:
  • Oliver is HOT Embarassed ... I usually do not care about, but I did not expect him to look like that lol

Then I was happy with his story (where he studied). He knows act rooots

Just have not figured out how old is he?

Please let him keep the British accent, Please
MissSoniaPP
MissSoniaPP
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 12/7/2012, 7:58 pm

I'm so excited about Adam!!!! I love the actor they chose, he actually has great acting credentials and I personally find him very handsome (much like Chris, he looks older or younger depending on the picture). Chris is probably over the moon that he's British, I hope they let him use the British accent. neutre I'm also really happy he already has the potential to become a regular, if Glee was awesome, they'd let Kurt date Adam for the rest of the season, and in season 5 there can be a Blaine/Kurt/Adam love triangle when Blaine inevitably comes to NYADA.

I'm blinkk blinkk at him singing Baby Got Back for his first solo though. Don't know what to think or say about that.....

Now I want to know how old he is! Smile And how tall
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 12/7/2012, 8:11 pm

fantastica wrote:remember that when Sebastian was first introduced that actor got the same deal - recurring w/ a chance to be regular. didn't work out for him. so it all depend on how well this new guy is received next spring.

True,nothing against Darren ,but I would have have Grant be a regular than him. If I had to pick either Darren or Grant be a regular for season 4 I would pick Grant.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 12/7/2012, 8:15 pm

oh, in his agency listing: http://unitedagents.co.uk/oliver-kieran-jones

his accent is listed as "american: general and southern". so there it goes my wish that he will speak w/ a british accent. i love british accent!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/7/2012, 8:16 pm

^I've read that he is taller than Kurt. hiphopa

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 21 Okhnew
He looks fine to me. hapitgh

And he can actually act! bounce
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 12/7/2012, 8:17 pm

ColferGirl wrote:I'm blinkk blinkk at him singing Baby Got Back for his first solo though. Don't know what to think or say about that.....

Now I want to know how old he is! Smile And how tall

I know, that "song" makes me think he might not actually be musically talented after all...wasn't there a casting call for miscellanious young, pierced 20 somethings, or do I remember wrong. Maybe this Adam isn't musically interesting at all...that would be a first for Glee.

Song also makes me think if this man is just a opportunity for Kurt to think about his comfort levels and relationships in general. We'll see.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 12/7/2012, 8:47 pm

^ i don't understand what you mean by "not musically talented"?? this new guy is hte head of hte NYADA glee club. he's like the cream of the butter, and they didn't just cast any pop singer for this role.

didnt chris say long time ago in one of those BTS thingy that he thought the greatest love song is "baby got back" or something?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Piciollina 12/7/2012, 8:50 pm

Well I have an opinion... sorry for my poor english Embarassed

When I saw the song I thought Shocked wtf?
But then I got thinking...
Everyone know that Adam wil be the center of so much hate in the future episodes, from silly and childish Blainers and Klainers.
Everyone would be complainig with a "barff, purrr, bleah, booooooh, nothing's compare to Teenage Dream, booooh" with any love song choice.

I think it's extremely (and surprising) clever to make them so antithetical. Dark/ blonde, short/tall, philander/charming, love song/LOL song. They are giving a real chance to the audience to know Adam during the episodes.
He could be a new charachter, a new regular and NY needs so much more people !

EDIT : @fantastica baibai
Razz Yeees

That time Chris Colfer said Baby Got Back was a beautiful love song.

http://chatterboxrose.tumblr.com/post/37427631598/that-time-chris-colfer-said-baby-got-back-was-a
Piciollina
Piciollina
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 12/7/2012, 9:06 pm

am i the only who secretly hope (even though it will never happen) that ep 12 kurt will be naked w/ his new bf (or jsut him alone, day dreaming about w/ him, in a song and dance sequence? phr34r
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 12/7/2012, 9:11 pm

Where did the information about "Baby Got Back" come from? The video link is dated 2007 with a montage from the movie "The Pirates of Penzance" starring Rex Smith and Kevin Kline.
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 12/7/2012, 9:32 pm

Glorfindel wrote:...

'Baby Got Back', musical style: click

First time in my life that I see this performance and... I don't know what to say. I'm giggling Razz

Glorfindel wrote:^I've read that he is taller than Kurt. hiphopa

He looks fine to me. hapitgh

And he can actually act! bounce

We finally have a name and face for Kurt's new LI!!! He's handsome. Now lets see how well he's acting and singing.

fantastica wrote:am i the only who secretly hope (even though it will never happen) that ep 12 kurt will be naked w/ his new bf (or jsut him alone, day dreaming about w/ him, in a song and dance sequence? phr34r

lol That will break down tumblr due to the riot. I approve.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 12/7/2012, 9:43 pm

bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 12/7/2012, 9:53 pm

fantastica wrote:nonPaul is finally revealed!!!

Meet Kurt's new love interest!!!!
EXCLUSIVE: Glee is bringing another new face to the mix. I’ve learned that the Fox dramedy, known for breaking fresh talent, has cast young British actor Oliver Kieran-Jones in a recurring role. (The show tends to cast newcomers as recurring and then promote those whose characters pop to regulars.) Kieran-Jones will play the leader of the glee club at NYADA, which new student Kurt Hummel (Chris Colfer) is interested in joining. (With the rigorous training at NYADA, do other college glee clubs even stand a chance?!) With the addition of a glee club, the New York storyline of the show will now more closely resemble the one in Ohio where New Directions in currently picking up the pieces after their shocking loss at sectionals.
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 21 Glee1
Kieren-Jones’ only previous U.S. TV credit was an arc on the Showtime/BBC comedy Episodes as assistant-turned-filmmaker Andrew. He has extensive stage credits in the U.K., including co-starring alongside Kevin Spacey in Richard II and alongside Ralph Fiennes in Julius Caesar. Kieren-Jones is a graduate of the prestigious LAMDA, which is a real-life, London version of NYADA. He is repped by UTA, UK’s United Agents and managed by Inspire Entertainment.

http://www.deadline.com/2012/12/oliver-kieran-jones-joins-glee-cast/

ok, this is what I see: they are creating a new, adult glee club environment so they can continue "glee" out of ohio, preparing for the transition to NY completely. if that's true, I am totally for it. i think this is not final yet. maybe that's why fox had that survey to see which side has more interests. if more people prefer ohio glee, then they will keep the stories rooted in HS and send the graduates to recurring status; if people prefer the oldies, then they can completely dump the HS part and continue their show in NYADA, also evolving around glee club. and that means there maybe more McKinley grads joining NYADA than realistically possible (but who are we kidding? glee is never realistic!)

ok, now back to the breaking news, about this new guy. he's so Euro looking. I hope he keeps his British accent. I don't know what else to say about him except that his mouth is too small. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 21 4029858209 but I am happy that they are serious about kurt's new story at NYADA (shame on me for being too pessimistic all the time!), and that means klaine is at least dead for a foreseable future (which isn't that long tbh). Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 21 650269930

This guy is perfect, and he has done Shakespeare. He is is hot as well. I will always have weakness for blondes. And he is British.

Blonde and British. I say it's bye bye Blaine to me, if this guy takes off.

These two things have always been my weakness with guys. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 21 276187572

I think they are planning to maybe drop McKinley if people start wanting the more Glee Club. This must mean we are going to see more characters, and hopefully we will get a New York episode.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 12/7/2012, 10:04 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^I've read that he is taller than Kurt. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 21 1862848966

He looks fine to me. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 21 775186483

And he can actually act! Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 21 3933776953

If he has blue eyes as well, then bury me now. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 21 276187572

Chris will always be hotter to me. So no-one will ever beat that.

I hope he does keep the British accent.

But the thing is will Rachel be joining the Glee Club, or is this just Kurt joining?

If Rachel doesn't join, are they just planning on keeping Kurt around?

I am actually excited for this story.

I hope Rachel doesn't, but you never know with this show. I won't trust the writers until the end of the season if it turns out that I am happy with what they have done.

Can we please have episode 11 now. I want to see Kurt and Adam's first meeting.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 12/7/2012, 10:17 pm

And is good they found an actor that think will not have any trouble keeping up with Chris.

They really put in the effort to find someone will real talent.

I am just so excited right now and don't want to think about RIB screwing it up.

It is clever though, because they can still call the show Glee, and if this New York Glee Club becomes more popular than ND, then I will have say it's bye bye McKinley. And if that happened I would be sad for Jane and Matt and Jayma, and Dot Marie, and the one that plays Becky that suddenly can't remember the name of.

I do think the result of the survey might be the reason why are going ahead with the Glee Club, but I just hope they have found the right ones for the other characters, and not have characters like the newbies at McKinley.

This storyline has tonnes of opportunities.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 12/8/2012, 12:15 am

I would love it if Grant stayed. I suppose they still have the option for Season 5.

I know Max won't be back which is a shame. But then they could change their minds. I hope they do.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 12/8/2012, 12:24 am

ColferInspired wrote:I would love it if Grant stayed. I suppose they still have the option for Season 5.

I know Max won't be back which is a shame. But then they could change their minds. I hope they do.

I agree. If it were up to me Grant would be a regular and Max would be major recurring or regular.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 12/8/2012, 12:34 am

This is from Broadway.com.

If Olivier does take off and Adam, then Darren's days could be numbered on Glee, which is a shame. But I blame his stans, as I think Ryan and everyone else is fed up with them and probably regret Darren turning into a teen idol.

Olivier should hopefully get a more mature and respectful fanbase, like Chris has in us. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 21 4247136565

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 8 - Page 21 Tumblr_meomkn8y5h1qzls93o1_400

broadway.com

Watch out, Darren Criss! GLEE adds a sexy new British love interest for Kurt
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 12/8/2012, 12:36 am

FanofChrisC&MaxA1 wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:I would love it if Grant stayed. I suppose they still have the option for Season 5.

I agree. If it were up to me Grant would be a regular and Max would be major recurring or regular.

I guess we just have to wait for Season 5.

At least these means they must be keeping Chris.

I want this Glee Club to sink the McKinley side.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/8/2012, 2:35 am

Some of the cough..cough..fans of a certain character..cough..cough..are already saying Adam's no teenage dream, hes' not that good looking, a little "insecure" are we?

Smile
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 12/8/2012, 2:47 am

Buenos wrote:Some of the cough..cough..fans of a certain character..cough..cough..are already saying Adam's no teenage dream, hes' not that good looking, a little "insecure" are we?

Smile

Agree,although I have a feeling if the character was for Blaine they would feel different :angry:
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 12/8/2012, 3:00 am

Because Kurt is so young looking, this guy seems little old to me for him and I cannot really imagie him with Kurt on my screen in this moment, I also had probably too much time to dream how the new LI coud look like :-) and I guess it's disadvantage for him... I hope I'll feel differently when I'll see him in his new character and also see if there is any chemistry between him and Chris...

I realy don't want to be that shallow but right now I am little bit disappointed...
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 12/8/2012, 3:01 am

Buenos wrote:Some of the cough..cough..fans of a certain character..cough..cough..are already saying Adam's no teenage dream, hes' not that good looking, a little "insecure" are we?

Smile

I know "beauty is on the eyes on the beholder", but in this case I'm sure they're saying that because deeply they feel threated. Probably this guy is not teenage girls target , but it can be for a wider range of women.

@Arina, I don't know how old is the guy, but I'm agree that he looks quite older than Kurt. However in the video that Marie posted, he looks younger. So do you want someone of Kurt's age?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 12/8/2012, 3:40 am

brisallie wrote:

Smile

I know "beauty is on the eyes on the beholder", but in this case I'm sure they're saying that because deeply they feel threated. Probably this guy is not teenage girls target , but it can be for a wider range of women.

@Arina, I don't know how old is the guy, but I'm agree that he looks quite older than Kurt. However in the video that Marie posted, he looks younger. So do you want someone of Kurt's age?
No, I knew beforehand the character is going to be 24 (I think) and I like the age difference, but the guy looks kinda eve older than I imagined.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next