Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

+33
MissSoniaPP
sheny
Catt24
dap1217
CloveGlee
M&M
sjonnepon
Vir Cotto
opals
Jellyrolls
coxfire
ladydianab
BlueJazz
bayth
ChrisColferFan1
ColferGirl
msjoanlucette
Ireth
Buenos
Sani
Delight
ColferInspired
valkeakuulas
FunnyLady
brisallie
arina
zuppid
sahhar
fantastica
Divalicious
Ranwing
tanita_mors
Glorfindel
37 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 9 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

Post  sahhar 9/16/2012, 10:56 pm

fantastica wrote:4.05 spoiler from call sheet:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 9 Tumblr_magykjfvFW1r91bhh

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 9 Tumblr_magyfvgcb01r91bhh

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 9 Tumblr_magygsFol61r91bhh

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 9 Tumblr_magyevdVMS1r91bhh

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 9 Tumblr_magyi2wsld1r91bhh

so they are doing "grease" this year. not interested because kurt won't be in it at all.

That's sad. Grease is my absolute fav, but without Chris, arghhhhh, Trollphy dryy .

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 9 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

Post  fantastica 9/16/2012, 11:06 pm

i already know who will play the 2 main characters - blaine and marley. so predictable! dryy

but think the bright side: kurt will be in NY. he won't be sidelineded again because he can't pass.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/16/2012, 11:39 pm

Divalicious wrote:In the end, Hollywood is about money, and if they feel some sex appeal brings them more money, they are all about capitalizing on it. Darren and Lea are very comfortable in more exposed photo shoots, especially Lea, because advertisers love to sexualize women, even if women do the most shopping, which I never understand.

I do think there was a big push to try to get Lea an Emmy nod, and it is very obvious everyone considers her the star of the show. Again, I remain contrary, so the more they push the less interested I become. But a lot of people are lemmings and just follow what they are told.

I don't think TPTB want Blaine to be more popular than Kurt, because Kurt is hugely popular, I think they want him to match up. They also like his middle of the road persona. He is very acceptable. He is comfortable. Masculine enough for the girls, but not threatening to the guys. His voice is pleasant, and he sings popular songs. He is easy to push. In reality being in the gay relationship is kind of good for Darren, because quite frankly he isn't the tallest dude. He looks good with Lea, but look how tiny she is. Most Hollywood types, like models, are on the taller side. Him being paired with a popular, increasingly attractive guy only adds to his marketability. It is okay for him to be shorter with a guy more than it would be with a woman, again, stereotyping Hollywood standards.

When the show ends, they know people are going to remember Kurt and Chris, but they will only remember Darren, because Blaine just doesn't have that much zip outside of performances. That may change, as the dynamics in the classroom have changed, but Darren does have his acting limitations, like his singing, he is pleasant, but not amazing. They know Blaine hit because of Kurt, not because of Darren's acting, otherwise he would have stood out a lot more in his previous television show Eastwick.

In the end the people at FOX want money and awards. Money from ITunes and commercials, where awards might bring them a different clientele to buy commercials, and is automatic free advertising. Darren may bring them Itunes, but they know their best chance of recurrent Emmy nominations is Chris and Jane. I think the fact that Chris didn't get a nomination this year was not lost to the people in charge, and they will attempt to rectify it this year. Which means Kurt might actually get comedy, after years of drought.

Chris is increasing his marketability, not only with diversifying his interests, writing and acting in movies, writing a book. There is no way they won't want to utilize that, because it is all about money and appearance. Chris is an attractive, intelligent, thoughtful, productive young man. Who wouldn't want him to be a figure head for them. He makes being gay a non-issue for more and more people. People like nice people, there are far too many means ones out there, and supporting such a genuine young man makes you feel good.

Just because Kurt wasn't front and center right out the gate doesn't mean diddly, other than their focus will always be Rachel's journey. Kurt's journey will always have less focus, because no matter how little he gets, people always exaggerate it. Look at the wedding, and all the loooonnnng back lash from that. St. Kurt, everyone complimenting him, but not one person mentioned about Finn getting to sing twice, that everyone else got to sing at the wedding, but Kurt didn't. I just wish it had occurred to my little mind at the time to bring that out, but I was busy being hurt by all the mean comments had about Kurt. But in the end people will remember Kurt's journey, and the feelings about it, it will touch you personally. Because we don't get to win all the time, life is a struggle, nothing is handed to us, and we have more losses than wins. Kurt is our journey. Rachel, well, you know she will win, and it will be big and amazing, but it will be her's alone.

Perhaps to kids, Rachel's journey is more personal, perhaps it is wish fulfullment. Maybe it makes them feel like a winner, and good for them if it does. It is hard to feel like a winner in this world. But I know as an adult, and no where near young anymore it is Kurt's journey that calls out to me. I feel him so personally, like I have never for any other character. I've certainly like characters before, found them charming and likeable, special even, but nothing like Kurt. I want him to win not so I can win, but because I want KURT to win, he matters to me, fictional as he is.

This post was simply beautiful. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 9 413578547

I agree with all of it, and wish I had thought more before posting my thoughts, as I was just frustrated and I am still sore about Season 3 and will be for a long time, that I just can't understand why they did all that to Kurt, as it really doesn't make much sense, as it was endless and got worse and worse.

It has got me thinking about things and got into analysing what I saw of Season 3.

Maybe I should pretend Season 3 didn't happen and leave it at that.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/16/2012, 11:52 pm

fantastica wrote:i already know who will play the 2 main characters - blaine and marley. so predictable! Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 9 357632081

but think the bright side: kurt will be in NY. he won't be sidelineded again because he can't pass.

No, Ian Brennan did an interview about this it will be Marley and Jake not Blaine. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 9 4247136565
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/17/2012, 12:00 am

at least I got Marley right. Razz poor tina's fans will be furious.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 9/17/2012, 12:05 am

fantastica wrote:at least I got Marley right. Razz poor tina's fans will be furious.

I can't believe they've chosen Marley to push as the female lead of ND. The McKinley storyline just keeps getting more bland eh?. As upset as I am that all these people are getting to perform these songs and plays, I'm glad, just like mentioned before, that this time we don't have to watch Kurt fail to get a part or be ignored. Thank goodness all I have to bother about is Kurt's storyline in New York, whatever it may be, since I don't watch the show live anymore.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/17/2012, 12:36 am

fantastica wrote:at least I got Marley right. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 9 3429310274 poor tina's fans will be furious.

I think Jacob Artist is the one they are pushing, as Ian just raves about him in interviews.

I think Jake and Marley are being pushed as the new power couple.

And in that interview Ian did mention that Mercedes and I think Mike is who Artie calls in to help with the musical, so it could be episode 5 they are filming after all, and maybe Kurt and Rachel are there to see it.

Kevin has said this as well in an interview at Mercedes and Mike. I think it's Mike, I'm not sure now.

I reckon Blaine would be expecting to get the lead as he did in WSS, but as he doesn't maybe the warblers being in episode 7 could be a flashback to Blaine him remembering he was the lead and now at McKinley he isn't.

If there is no mention of Grant during the filming of episode 7, then it is a flashback.

Though I don't know what part of Glee Sebastian would be a part of. We didn't even find out what grade he was in.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 9/17/2012, 1:30 am

Jake and Marley are the new power couple being groomed, so they are going to give them endless opportunities to make people like them. That is just Glee's formula. At least their lead singer is an actual underdog, and has a lack of confidence. Once she actually becomes Rachel 2.0 and gets everything handed to her, with the expectation that all will come her way, I will lose interest in her as well.

They always rave about each new character, look at Damien. It is advertising, and to get the audience to invest in the character. If I like a character, I don't need to be told. The more they push someone the more it makes me feel they are concerned about their ability to fill the shows of the departed. Personally, I am okay with liking Jake, I have no intention of making myself dislike him, but I really didn't feel anything from his character. His voice is nice, but not remarkable. That isn't to say after getting a little more information and scenes I might change my mind. I do know that Kurt I liked from his first scene, he clicked with me. No clicking with any of the new characters. But I grew to appreciate some characters over time. So change is possible.

Actually having Blaine not get the lead is an intriguing thought, because they will be choosing a heterosexual male over a gay male, for the first time Blaine will get a taste of what Kurt has dealt with all along, being discriminated against. I wonder if they will actually discuss that, or have him talk to Kurt about it. Having his charmed existence finally abandon him might make Blaine more than a cute little juke box. He will have substance, or at least more than he has been given.

I believe when they first talked about this split narrative they said what is happening is reflected in each place, so that isn't to say that Kurt won't get a song. Well, more likely Rachel and Brody will get a song, but the more I think about it, all these songs actually hurt Rachel's character, because she has also become a jukebox, just like Blaine. In the whole first episode basically all she did was get mocked, sing and dance. Her character didn't evolve, and rarely gets to evolve. In the end, if I have to pick one, I will always pick story over song, as much as I want to hear Kurt sing.

Kurt is going to have a story where he has an actual job, one he is good at from what has been said. How long he has it, how much of his success is shown, we'll have to wait and see, but we know he will continue to evolve. He is the most changed character, Kurt has been allowed to grow, so despite his lack of success in life, he has a lot of success in character. Almost everyone else is stuck in the hyperreality of Glee.

I still think Klaine will weather Episode 4 alright, but I wouldn't be surprised if Sebastian comes up towards the middle of the season. Blaine has been shown to be immature, and supposedly now he is the younger character (whatever Glee) and I can see Sebastian taking advantage of the situation. Kurt, on the other hand, doesn't go into cheap relationships, if they brought someone else in for Kurt there would be an expectation that be a serious threat, where Sebastian will only be a bump in the road. People want a relationship with Kurt, they want sex with Blaine. One lasts and the other doesn't. That is why if there is a second party, I am sure it will be on Blaine's side. But that is just my opinion. I think Kurt just shows more range of emotions, and him showing genuine conflict about his feelings will make people interested in the person he might become involved with. Darren is fantastic at puppy dog eyes, but I just don't get subtlety from him. He can improve, so I'll wait to see. But that lack of emotional conflict makes his potential partner less viable. The people voting for Blaine with someone else basically just want that because it isn't Kurt, not for whom it may be. Still just my opinion. Chemistry is subjective, I've read various peoples opinions on the new potential couples, and a lot of the chemistry they see, I just don't.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 9/17/2012, 2:58 am

Glorfindel wrote:Call sheet for episode 4: the double date, and a big spoiler about Finn in the army:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 9 Tumblr_magnlgUGIo1r91bhh
x

Oh boy..... ohmy

Oh my indeed, but I hope to see a silver lining: if Kurt's the one to front Finn about this in their loft we might get an epic Furt scene, epic I say. Just so glad about the 405 call sheet which shows that Chris might have easier days on set where he isn't needed.

If Darren picks up a notch on his acting then a scene of Blaine "losing" the lead would be a good story. Although if this happens near the break-up I can see Blaine being so angry childish and upset that he'll transfer back to Dalton. Hasn't there been a rumour that the Warblers will be back?

Discussing and posting about those call sheets leaked might end up someone getting fired...although it's stupid in that case not to make only call sheets with the copy's owners name printed all over these papers, we'd never get leaks after that! tonguue
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/17/2012, 3:28 am

valkeakuulas wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:Call sheet for episode 4: the double date, and a big spoiler about Finn in the army:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 9 Tumblr_magnlgUGIo1r91bhh
x

Oh boy..... Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 9 4249845411

Oh my indeed, but I hope to see a silver lining: if Kurt's the one to front Finn about this in their loft we might get an epic Furt scene, epic I say. Just so glad about the 405 call sheet which shows that Chris might have easier days on set where he isn't needed.

If Darren picks up a notch on his acting then a scene of Blaine "losing" the lead would be a good story. Although if this happens near the break-up I can see Blaine being so angry childish and upset that he'll transfer back to Dalton. Hasn't there been a rumour that the Warblers will be back?

Discussing and posting about those call sheets leaked might end up someone getting fired...although it's stupid in that case not to make only call sheets with the copy's owners name printed all over these papers, we'd never get leaks after that! Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6 - Page 9 3730135933

Warblers are supposedly appearing in episode 7, but some are speculating that it could be a flashback, as Blaine was a leader then, but probably he isn't now. And he is just thinking about those times when he was really popular and the star.

This is just my speculation on the last bit, but if Blaine doesn't get the lead, then I would think he would be missing Dalton and missing being the centre of attention.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/17/2012, 6:21 am

Blaine probably won’t ‘lose’ the lead in Grease. Blaine can’t lose on Glee, remember?
He will offer the role of Danny in Grease willingly to the new troubled kid (Jake), because that’s just how noble Blaine is. vomit2
Not that he would give up Tony for Kurt last year, but….. yeah.

Chris played the role of Angel in Grease when he was in high school. Wouldn’t it be wonderful if he got to sing ‘Beauty School Drop Out’ in Glee?
.....yeah (2). crycry

But: Furt scene in 4x04! hiphopa

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 9/17/2012, 7:21 am

Oops, I Did It Again

http://fyeahgleeclub.tumblr.com/post/31721969976/oops-i-did-it-again

Personally, I think it sounds better then Lea's take on Baby One More Time. Also, strangely for Glee, the vocal is overpowering the music.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/17/2012, 7:51 am

'Gimme' and 'Oops': http://ryanseacrest.com/2012/09/17/exclusive-hear-2-songs-from-glees-upcoming-britney-2-0-episode-audio/

'Oops' is much better than Lea's last year's 'Baby hit me...'.
I kinda like that Lea's voice is overpowering the music: at least the best part of the song is in the foreground. moque

'Gimme' is a shadow of Heather's last year's Britney songs: they were great, 'Gimme'..... is not. Evil or Very Mad

I still hate Britney Spears music.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/17/2012, 12:52 pm

i doubt the furt scene in 4.04 would be substantial, or even appear on the episode at all. it's one of those "on the cutting board" scenes. so pray to god if it's in the episode at all, and more than a few seconds.

again didn't listen to the preview music. not a BS fan. in S2 the only BS song I downloaded was Kevin's song. SFY is all visual, nothing for my ears.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/17/2012, 12:57 pm

all the songs are previewed. forgive me for not posting them individually. you can hear them here: http://ontd-glee.livejournal.com/2262984.html#comments

no comments from me because i didn't listen. hte only one i want to hear sing is kurt/chris.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 9/17/2012, 1:02 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Blaine probably won’t ‘lose’ the lead in Grease. Blaine can’t lose on Glee, remember?
He will offer the role of Danny in Grease willingly to the new troubled kid (Jake), because that’s just how noble Blaine is. vomit2
Not that he would give up Tony for Kurt last year, but….. yeah

You maybe right, but I hope Blaine does lose for once.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/17/2012, 1:06 pm

^ maybe mr. shue offered the roll to Jake to get him to join the glee club. i didn't watch grease, but is the main guy a "troubled" kid of some sort? with a "bad boy" image? if so, then Jake would be the perfect one for him. Blaine should play Goofy.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 9/17/2012, 1:06 pm

I am in no way a Britany Spears fan, so I'm already predisposed to not liking these songs. My opinion on them as a whole? Meh... a complete waste of time.

We don't need to go into the idiocy again about doing pop songs in NYADA and Rachel using "Opps" to try to impress Cassandra (there are so many great showtunes for sexpot characters - "Whatever Lola Wants" would have made a lot more sense to use, for example), but it's the Britany album so we're stuck with it. As for Rachel's performance... again, meh. It's slightly better than than "Hit Me Baby" was, but that's an awfully low bar. It was devoid of energy and the "pop" of the original.

I so very much need to hear Kurt sing. And soon. I know he's singing the duet with SJP in The Make Over (which can't come soon enough for me) but it's been so long since he had a roaring solo of his own. saispa
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 9/17/2012, 4:14 pm

The Britney songs don't interest me much. I want Chris to sing!

I like '3' and 'Crazy/You Drive Me Crazy'.
The rest? Meh. mince
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 9/17/2012, 4:34 pm

fantastica wrote:all the songs are previewed. forgive me for not posting them individually. you can hear them here: http://ontd-glee.livejournal.com/2262984.html#comments

no comments from me because i didn't listen. hte only one i want to hear sing is kurt/chris.

THIS. I don't listen to the songs at all nowdays. All I wanna hear is Chris.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/17/2012, 4:48 pm

I'm just listening Britney's songs and only I like:

Crazy/You drive me crazy, though I grew up listening the dancing version, it was interesting this mash-up

3, because I have a fond for Jenna's sweet voice and overall it was well done.

So I've read that Glee is planning to do GREASE. What a pity Kurt is not in McKinley because I remember that Chris was Teen Angel and I'd like to see him playing that role again because sadly I know he won't get the male lead :(. But by other side, I'm not even sure that Blaine is going to get it because as someone pointed before they're pushing a lot Jake and Marley couple.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/17/2012, 8:16 pm

the ONLY spoiler for 4.02 regarding Kurt:

Kurt really is MIA aside from his two scenes with Rachel, though his Brody/Rachel scene was pretty funny!
http://dapperdreams.tumblr.com/post/31691555789/even-more-4x02-spoilers
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/17/2012, 10:06 pm

“Expect Brody to play the waiting game with the NYADA freshman and then something so exceptionally big that it left Michele nearly speechless. “What happens after that is shocking!” Michele warns.”
Hollywood Reporter

If Brody turns out to be bi. I wouldn't think Kurt would do anything to hurt Rachel, unlike what she did to him in BIOTA.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 9/17/2012, 10:14 pm

brody won't be bi. brody might have slept w/ Cassie.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/17/2012, 10:23 pm

fantastica wrote:brody won't be bi. brody might have slept w/ Cassie.

You're probably right. *sigh*

I just want payback for BIOTA.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next