Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 6

Post  ColferGirl on 9/25/2012, 8:24 pm

^ I'd take a picture of my outfits every day too if I'd sewn the majority of them myself. That's a big deal in my opinion, that Kurt's that talented at sewing - he really does fit in absolutely perfectly at Vogue, and could become a designer. He doesn't just love fashion, he has a talent for it too. neutre

I love love love love LOVED that scene!!!!!!!! It's so sweet and lovely. Seeing how shy and nervous Kurt is, and seeing him smile and be complimented, and Isabelle who's so warm with him and kind and acknowledging his talents and being so friendly I just love it all. wub I especially love Kurt's online portfolio of his outfits, it really shows that he belongs there and that he's worked hard (on those outfits) to prove he belongs. Isabelle saying she ate at Breadstix and had food poisoning there made me smile too - not that she got sick, but that she and Kurt share something, that they've both been there.

I just love all of it. wub *happy sigh* I really hope we get more episodes with SJP and about the Vogue storyline, I love it so far, I'm so excited for Thursday!!
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar on 9/25/2012, 8:40 pm

ColferGirl wrote:^ I'd take a picture of my outfits every day too if I'd sewn the majority of them myself. That's a big deal in my opinion, that Kurt's that talented at sewing - he really does fit in absolutely perfectly at Vogue, and could become a designer. He doesn't just love fashion, he has a talent for it too. neutre

I love love love love LOVED that scene!!!!!!!! It's so sweet and lovely. Seeing how shy and nervous Kurt is, and seeing him smile and be complimented, and Isabelle who's so warm with him and kind and acknowledging his talents and being so friendly I just love it all. wub I especially love Kurt's online portfolio of his outfits, it really shows that he belongs there and that he's worked hard (on those outfits) to prove he belongs. Isabelle saying she ate at Breadstix and had food poisoning there made me smile too - not that she got sick, but that she and Kurt share something, that they've both been there.

I just love all of it. wub *happy sigh* I really hope we get more episodes with SJP and about the Vogue storyline, I love it so far, I'm so excited for Thursday!!

That's why I feel on Thursday after the episode airs we should all tweet Murphy as much as possible to let him know we love the SJP-Vogue-Kurt storyline and want to see more of it. I hope this all doesn't just last one episode.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M on 9/25/2012, 9:10 pm

I love them so much. Isabelle is great an Kurt is always great Smile I want more of them. I hope we get more than one episode of Vogue as well.
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing on 9/25/2012, 9:29 pm

I've watched the scene at least six times so far, just for all the adorable. But now something really struck me after the last viewing. Kurt is handling this interview like a pro. He knows who he's interviewing with. He knows her background. He knows her clothing line (and it's failure) and he's read interviews with her about it. He is so totally prepared to answer her questions and deal sensatively with the delicate subject of her own professional failure. I have no problems in rationalizing him getting a job that actually pays pretty well at Vogue.

Now contrast this with Rachel, who apparently had no clue who Cassandra July was, why she was teaching at NYADA and only knew about her crash and burn as a performer when Kurt played exposition fairy.
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 9/25/2012, 9:43 pm

I can't watch that Youtube video, but as I should be getting a download of this episode on Friday, I can wait.

But Isabelle sounds lovely. I wish Rachel wasn't a part of this story and we got a limit on anything to do with Nyada.

Why can't we have an episode where Nyada isn't shown and just have a couple of cute Kurt and Rachel scenes together at their apartment.

Nyada isn't working.

And if RIB think that those young teens tweeting about Jake and Marley have them thinking the newbies are working, then maybe they should start reading the reviews by professionals more and look at the ratings.

I have decided I don't care about the McKinley side or Nyada. I want Kurt's story.
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M on 9/25/2012, 9:46 pm

ColferInspired wrote:I can't watch that Youtube video, but as I should be getting a download of this episode on Friday, I can wait.

And if RIB think that those young teens tweeting about Jake and Marley have them thinking the newbies are working, then maybe they should start reading the reviews by professionals more and look at the ratings.

I have decided I don't care about the McKinley side or Nyada. I want Kurt's story.

I skipped the first 2 eps and it was super freeing. I only watched the Kurt parts later. I suspect I will have to do that again aftwer the Break-up episodes, but it frees up some time in my schedule and is slightly less stressful and annoying than watching the whole episode.
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious on 9/26/2012, 2:26 am

I know what you mean. Working Thursdays I can't watch it live anymore. So when I see it the next day, if I see someone who sings a whole lot, that I don't care to hear at that particular time, FASTFORWARD!! I love that button. Kurt comes on for his microscopic amount of time, replay, replay, replay. So it feels he was on more than 2 minutes. On the weekend I do let it run, but do my housework at the same time, so I don't just sit there and watch it. Very liberating.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  zuppid on 9/26/2012, 2:49 am

Actually the third episode seems nice.
The Lima part looks kind of funny and the NY one is Kurt-ful wub

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

zuppid
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire on 9/26/2012, 5:39 am

The sneak peek was lovely, Isabelle is so sweet, and seems genuinely nice. Chris was perfect as Kurt, showing both his excitement, but also his apprehension. I particularly love the part where he says he made the vest based on one of her desingns, both proud but also intimidated. I wish will get more of them, they click well on screen together.

As for his resumé, I thought it was a very different one from the one for NYADA: his performances are not the stuffs to promote, his wardrobe and sense of fashion was what needed to be promoted. I took the resumé as being the "model" book we saw on Isabelle iPad (or iPad-like thing)

Anyway, as little as we saw Kurt, I'm glad CC is the one to be paired with SPJ, and that his story is more on the adult side than others. It still makes me regret that we didn't get the spin-off, because my interest for McKinley is fading. Not that I don't like the fun aspect of Glee, but they trashed too much good characters (particularly the adults, which is a pity since Mtthew, Jane, Jayma,Dot and Iqbal are great actors) and if they just recycle storylines, this part will soon be totally unintersting.
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth on 9/26/2012, 12:07 pm

coxfire wrote:The sneak peek was lovely, Isabelle is so sweet, and seems genuinely nice. Chris was perfect as Kurt, showing both his excitement, but also his apprehension. I particularly love the part where he says he made the vest based on one of her desingns, both proud but also intimidated. I wish will get more of them, they click well on screen together.

As for his resumé, I thought it was a very different one from the one for NYADA: his performances are not the stuffs to promote, his wardrobe and sense of fashion was what needed to be promoted. I took the resumé as being the "model" book we saw on Isabelle iPad (or iPad-like thing)

Anyway, as little as we saw Kurt, I'm glad CC is the one to be paired with SPJ, and that his story is more on the adult side than others. It still makes me regret that we didn't get the spin-off, because my interest for McKinley is fading. Not that I don't like the fun aspect of Glee, but they trashed too much good characters (particularly the adults, which is a pity since Mtthew, Jane, Jayma,Dot and Iqbal are great actors) and if they just recycle storylines, this part will soon be totally unintersting.

I agree with all of this. They've really ruined a lot of good adult characters for me, and McKinley stories have become worse. But there's hope. I think this week's McKinley story seems funny.

But I really like what seems to be coming for Kurt this season. It's a more adult storyline but there's still comedy, and of course drama (this is Kurt we're talking about). I really like Isabelle-she's funny and sweet and admires Kurt's talent.

I'm up for tweeting non-angry tweets to Ryan Murphy and anyone related to the show to get what we want.
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 9/26/2012, 5:11 pm

nothing kurt related, but spoiler from Cory's interview:

... a sequence that’ll air on Nov. 8 (the show’s comeback after its baseball-induced hiatus): Monteith covering Foreigner’s “Juke Box Hero” alongside Glee Project Season 2 champ Blake Jenner, who’ll recur as McKinley newbie Ryder Lynn.

“It was cool, because I felt like I was passing the torch in a sort of awesome way,” previews Monteith. “Ryder inadvertently auditions [for New Directions], and it turns into a fantasy in his head, which explodes into dancing girls, throngs of screaming women in the crowd, and he turns into the ‘Juke Box Hero.’ He’s on drums, and I’m on lead vocals. It’s epic.” (says Cory)

http://tvline.com/2012/09/26/glee-finn-returns-season-4-episode-4/

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 9/26/2012, 5:16 pm

wow, how many guys in ND now (confirmed):

- wade/unique (if we count him as a guy)
- artie
- blane
- dreads
- sam
- jake
- ryder

girls (confirmed):
- brittany
- tina
- sugar
- marley

even if kitty joins, it's still 7 to 5. if you count alex's character as a "girl" because he has a female vocal range, then it's at least even. this glee club is very fucked up.

fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 9/26/2012, 5:21 pm

^Indeed, the amount of boys in ND is just stupid now.
The usual choir has 2-3 times more girls than boys.

They should just add a few random Cheerios to make it better balanced.

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie on 9/26/2012, 5:23 pm

^
It is.

I remember it was so hard for us to find boys to sing in the choir. I don't know how we got a bass, baritone and tenor lol

It seems Ryan is only looking for guys.

I currently obsessed with this
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 9/26/2012, 5:29 pm

marie, is there any optimal formula to form an ideal choir in terms of the ratio of male and females? I mean, many choir may have trouble getting guys to join, so they have majority females. but if the people who are available from both sexes are equal (no trouble finding guys), is there an ideal ratio of male and female in order to optimize the sound mix?

fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel on 9/26/2012, 6:00 pm

^I'd say 1,5 times more women than men, but there is not a rule or textbook ideal set-up.

It really is up to personal preference, and availability in (professional) choirs. Male singers tend to sing in men choirs only, so there are always more women available for choirs than men, even in the professional world.

ND has way too many boys. I don't get why Mr. Schue only picked 1 new singer from all the candidates who signed up for the audition. He still needs 12 people to compete: Will could just take the less worse of the bunch to sway in the background, like Sugar.
Or, you know, invest some time in teaching and developing untrained voices of younger kids who are willing to put in some work to join a National Champion show choir. dryy

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica on 9/26/2012, 8:28 pm

^ we know it's not poor Will who chooses students. it's Murphy and Fox - the dark force behind everything. dryy

fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors on 9/27/2012, 11:28 am

tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious on 9/27/2012, 2:55 pm

Does anyone else have a insert of Examiner.com plastered over the last post? My Windows Task Manager doesn't recognize it as a different program, and I can't close the damn thing to see the Glee advertisement beneath it.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls on 9/27/2012, 3:07 pm

I could be wrong, but I believe that the ad was designed so that Chris was on one side, and SJP was on the other side.

Jellyrolls--Chris Colfer Forum Administrator

Kurt: "I can't help but pull focus. Sorry." So Kurt. So Chris. So Perfect
RIB--The Greenest Showrunners in Hollywood--Recycling Storylines Since 2011!
For one minute of his life, I had Chris Colfer's attention. It was a great minute.
Blarrenstans are the reason we can't have nice things.
What's shakin', bacon? Kadam forever!
@huggingunicorns @ColferFanForum I think you two are the heads of the
Adam Crawford appreciation society! Ha!--Tweeted by @olliekjones on 4/2/13

Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious on 9/27/2012, 3:18 pm

Oh, that makes sense, I was just hoping there was some article goodness beneath that ad.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing on 9/27/2012, 4:24 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:I could be wrong, but I believe that the ad was designed so that Chris was on one side, and SJP was on the other side.

You're right. You can just barely make out SJP's face on the far right side. I'm just delighted to actually see some promotion featuring Kurt and he does look absolutely adorable there. You just want to pinch his cheeks!

Among other things... aa54
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 9/27/2012, 7:31 pm

Way to go Ryan.

Next weeks will give me mixed feelings, and Klainers and other ships will be wailing or gnashing teeth, if the episode isn't what they thought it was.

And it turns out SJP has signed on for two more episodes.
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar on 9/27/2012, 7:41 pm

ColferInspired wrote:

Way to go Ryan.

Next weeks will give me mixed feelings, and Klainers and other ships will be wailing or gnashing teeth, if the episode isn't what they thought it was.

And it turns out SJP has signed on for two more episodes.

Really?. I hope they keep SJP as a recurring character. I love her.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired on 9/27/2012, 8:01 pm

My feelings are still mixed, from unhappy because Kurt will be crying, or don't know whether happy or sad that Klaine could be breaking up. It's weird.

ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top