Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread

+38
TimF
Kurt addict
AnneNeville
Georgette888
coxfire
ladydianab
ColdFlame96
ariel189
Lottie2303
Buenos
MoviesAreLife
arina
Ireth
Adamina
CloveGlee
sheny
tamara04
sahhar
brisallie
Ranwing
M&M
ColferInspired
Glorfindel
ChrisColferFan1
zuppid
valkeakuulas
Divalicious
ColferGirl
kac
Kurt Hummel
sjonnepon
tanita_mors
bayth
Delight
Jellyrolls
fantastica
BlueJazz
Eaton2011
42 posters

Page 16 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread

Post  Buenos 12/16/2013, 3:47 am

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 16 Tumblr_m9lbhvgECo1qdsjzio8_1280

Can any character be anymore gorgeous?   wub
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread

Post  Buenos 12/16/2013, 2:22 pm

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 16 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSv4BKGVqbdi7v6Ita4dZ9gdhPk3g2glS26AG-5umscgWs7YFp2Ng
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 12/16/2013, 2:59 pm

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 16 Tumblr_mxgb4xLGPp1qblbqbo3_250
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/16/2013, 3:08 pm

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 16 Kurt-Hummel-kurt-hummel-26775878-500-571
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/16/2013, 3:35 pm

As limited as it's been I do like the touches on Kurt's characterization this year...

Ie willing to do a tongue stud and tattoo,

macking on a hot Santa

calling Blaine out on  his puppet crap,

willing to form a band and make decisions as the leader

Kurt's not a boy, he's a young man  growing and developing, and it's great to see...
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 12/16/2013, 6:35 pm

I love this shot. He's being so playful and flirty and just plain naughty. There's no question what he's after here.

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 16 Tumblr_mxdbk70U8e1qaxxelo3_r1_250
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 12/16/2013, 9:14 pm

Ranwing wrote:I love this shot. He's being so playful and flirty and just plain naughty. There's no question what he's after here.

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 16 Tumblr_mxdbk70U8e1qaxxelo3_r1_250

Everytime I see this scene/gif, it looks to me like Kurt is telling Cody "So are you threatening me? I can play dirty too"
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/17/2013, 6:41 pm

^In my interpretation he's saying: "Catch me if you can, come on, I dare you."  Razz
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 12/18/2013, 7:32 am

Glorfindel wrote:^In my interpretation he's saying: "Catch me if you can, come on, I dare you."  Razz

lol that's a good one too. But I tried to read his lips and said something like "or what?", and it sounded like a threaten to me. As Kurt were "inviting" him to do something dirty. Oh my imagination  Razz 
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 12/18/2013, 8:23 am

^ Come on, Kurt has very dirty thoughts during the last episode. He most certainly didn't have any PG-13 ideas.

Sometimes I wonder if it is FOX who forces Klaine to stay together, and RIB's way of saying FU is for instance with the last episode. I don't even have the impression anymore RIB care for Klaine as they really give zero reasons to believe the engagement SL. And TV executives are very known to fuck up great TV-shows (also movies) because they are terrified to be creative and daring.  humhum 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 12/18/2013, 10:54 am

Lottie2303 wrote:^ Come on, Kurt has very dirty thoughts during the last episode. He most certainly didn't have any PG-13 ideas.

Sometimes I wonder if it is FOX who forces Klaine to stay together, and RIB's  way of saying FU is for instance with the last episode. I don't even have the impression anymore RIB care for Klaine as they really give zero reasons to believe the engagement SL. And TV executives are very known to fuck up great TV-shows (also movies) because they are terrified to be creative and daring.  humhum 

The sad thing is that the fanfiction writers are so creative and have GREAT story telling abilities. I know that they will have favorite characters that they write about ( I only read stories involving Kurt/and anyone other than Blaine), but the stories make much more sense than the TV show. They actually remember past story lines and character development.  ohmy 
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 12/18/2013, 11:05 am

^ The Kurtbastian SL's are so incredible well-written and in-character. Those fics convinced me to start shipping those two. Canonwise, they really couldn't date yet, but FF writers really delved into the SL's, created reasons why they should start to trust each other, and eventually become such an amazing and fitting couple. Canon-Kurt really fits best with Fanon-Sebastian - I stick with that opinion. Blaine, Adam, Chandler and Co... they are just stops during Kurt's journey, but none of them really are fitting characterwise for the long-run.

Overall, the Glee-FF writers are far superior to the professional writers.

Overall, it really bothers me how little imagination TV-shows and movies use. It it always the same romantic troops, male and female characters (the latter ones usually always being love-interests), and in general fucking endgame couples. Don't be afraid to use reality and to show teenager that it is okay to fall out of love and continue happily living.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/18/2013, 1:48 pm

You are not going to tell me that  Ryan Murphy and company truly believe in "soulmate" stuff for teenagers who meet at 16 and thus mate for life.

What I think is that they  have contempt for the GA and what they think people want in a show and it seeps though way too transparently in  much of their actual writing.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 12/19/2013, 7:28 am

Buenos wrote:You are not going to tell me that  Ryan Murphy and company truly believe in "soulmate" stuff for teenagers who meet at 16 and thus mate for life.

Well, it is how they write the show. Starting with Finchel and now with Klaine. I don't care what they believe during their personal life, they still sell to a large audience this soulmate bullshit geared towards and about teenager.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/19/2013, 4:32 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:
Buenos wrote:You are not going to tell me that  Ryan Murphy and company truly believe in "soulmate" stuff for teenagers who meet at 16 and thus mate for life.

Well, it is how they write the show. Starting with Finchel and now with Klaine. I don't care what they believe during their personal life, they still sell to a large audience this soulmate bullshit geared towards and about teenager.

Which is why I think they have a lot of contempt for their audience.   The problem is that they don't even write this BS very well.  Rom Coms are something we all know how they end, but the better ones are entertaining, well acted and have some interesting twists along the way.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/23/2013, 10:14 pm

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 16 Tumblr_my9vihjkDr1smmir9o9_400

Kurt's reaction shots, they kill me.... Razz
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 12/23/2013, 10:21 pm

Buenos wrote:Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 16 Tumblr_my9vihjkDr1smmir9o9_400

Kurt's reaction shots, they kill me.... Razz

lol I still remember this, by one side Rachel tried to get his attention as Kurt was still upset with her, and by other side he had to accept that Rory was actually a talented boy.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/24/2013, 5:19 am

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 16 Tumblr_my9s5c5j3O1rwkbw0o1_250

Never ever will get used to this gif.. Smile
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/6/2014, 2:38 pm

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 16 Tumblr_my7hhjCpuI1qgkj12o1_500Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 16 Tumblr_my7hhjCpuI1qgkj12o2_500

HQ from ChrisColfernews.com     Episode;  4010 "Glee Actually"

Seriously Chris as Kurt just looks so beautiful in random shots...Here he looks like an angel fallen in a ice rink with mere mortals...
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 1/6/2014, 3:27 pm

Sometimes Chris looks so beautiful in these scenes as Kurt that it's just insane. Every frame could be extracted for a single photograph in any photographic magazine. I think the camera just loves him. There are only few people who are able to just create that etheral and flawless imagery.

I'm sure it also has a lot to do with how the cameraman works. But I would assume, after five years soon, that the technical crew combined with the makeup and wardrobe dept. know exactly what they are doing with Chris's features even if RIB refuses to acknowledge that in their writing.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/6/2014, 3:53 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:I'm sure it also has a lot to do with how the cameraman works. But I would assume, after five years soon, that the technical crew combined with the makeup and wardrobe dept. know exactly what they are doing with Chris's features

Yup.

Look at these gorgeous  shots from "Previously Unaired Christmas."

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 16 Tumblr_mxdowwOLBK1rk63wco1_r2_250Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 16 Tumblr_mxdowwOLBK1rk63wco6_r4_250Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 16 Tumblr_mxdowwOLBK1rk63wco5_r1_250

I'm sure the makeup/wardrobe people love to
"pretty up" Kurt...
 wub wub

I can't  get over how well Kurt wears different looks/fashions...
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/6/2014, 6:48 pm

Chris as Kurt is just gorgeous, and maybe that's why Chris' laughing crunchy face sometimes startles me, lol. (but in a good way)

From the same ice-rink shooting:

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 16 Tumblr_myst7zkh711qjlzrgo1_500
x

Flawless.
He looks so classic old Hollywood.  wub
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/6/2014, 6:59 pm

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 16 Tumblr_myst7zkh711qjlzrgo1_500

OH Glorfindel that is unfair...he just looks so..

Oh my... wub

and this from Diva, I love the lighting of him for "Bring him home"

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 16 Tumblr_mhvuhdIXZz1ruocnto1_500

Poor Rachel never had a chance, even the sycophants had to vote for this gorgeous creature...
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/6/2014, 7:37 pm

This pic just popped up on my tumblr dash:

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 16 Tumblr_miw66jFiYY1qjw83eo1_500
x

Stunning.  aa54
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 1/7/2014, 12:17 am

i always say he looks the best when not smiling or laughing (not that he doesn't have a great smile, he does but there's something magical about his non-smiling face - a cool/calm/serene beautiful moment).
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next