Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread

+38
TimF
Kurt addict
AnneNeville
Georgette888
coxfire
ladydianab
ColdFlame96
ariel189
Lottie2303
Buenos
MoviesAreLife
arina
Ireth
Adamina
CloveGlee
sheny
tamara04
sahhar
brisallie
Ranwing
M&M
ColferInspired
Glorfindel
ChrisColferFan1
zuppid
valkeakuulas
Divalicious
ColferGirl
kac
Kurt Hummel
sjonnepon
tanita_mors
bayth
Delight
Jellyrolls
fantastica
BlueJazz
Eaton2011
42 posters

Page 14 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread

Post  brisallie 8/29/2013, 2:13 pm

Buenos wrote:
brisallie wrote:Looking at the picture above, can't this boy be a model? I know he doesn't have the height, but yet still, his legs are long and he could be a magazine model.
Yes, he could probably to "print" model work,  I think the height is more for runway stuff.   Chris is close to 5-11 so he's not that short, since most male Models seem to be between 6' and 6'2''.  

I know he isn't a short boy, even thought some people get shocked when they see he's tall actually, but he still has the same height of some female models. But still I think this boy can sell high fashion, he owns that clothing.

Lottie2303 wrote:Couldn't Kurt be discovered as model at Vogue. That would be a dreamy and unexpected storyline wub 
That would be amazing. And for once in their life, RIB would make something good.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread

Post  Lottie2303 8/29/2013, 2:21 pm

brisallie wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:Couldn't Kurt be discovered as model at Vogue. That would be a dreamy and unexpected storyline wub 
That would be amazing. And for once in their life, RIB would make something good.
One day, I will write a FF and I shoud include this idea. One day... most likely never. But I just love it wub 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/29/2013, 2:36 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:
brisallie wrote:
One day, I will write a FF and I shoud include this idea. One day... most likely never. But I just love it wub 
There are a couple of good fanfiction where Kurt is a male model. In one I like he's a total wreck, he smokes , drinks and sleeps with guys (including Blaine) just for carnal kicks, fearing commitment. Rachel is stuck in Lima with Finn, with kids and more than a little bitter. For the life of me I can't remember the name of that fanfiction. I need to look it up. Razz 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/29/2013, 2:38 pm

Buenos wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:
brisallie wrote:
There are a couple of good fanfiction where Kurt is a male model.  In one I like he's a total wreck, he smokes , drinks and sleeps with guys (including Blaine) just for carnal kicks, fearing commitment.  Rachel is stuck in Lima with Finn, with kids and more than a little bitter.  For the life of me I can't remember the name of that fanfiction.  I need to look it up.   Razz 
In case it turns into a Kurtbastian FF, I'd be in heaven. Otherwise - it still sounds like heaven. Please, please, pretty please, find that fic! (...hopefully it is complete...)
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 8/29/2013, 2:39 pm

"I think honestly the way I kind of created him was very selfishly. Because there was such a taboo about actors playing gay characters in Hollywood, and I was very young when I got cast, and I - I was terrified that all the taboos would affect me. So I didn’t want to play him like any other gay character that I had seen. And I know it’s really easy for people to kind of stereotype him, here and there, but I think if you really look at him he is different, because I think he’s very internal and subdued, where gay characters can be very over-the-top, and obnoxious even, sometimes. And, I thought about people that - who would he want to - who would he identify with? And whose personality traits would he try to embody, and be. And my first instinct was, well, Anna Wintour, you know? Or Miranda Priestley - Meryl Streep in Devil Wears Prada. Or Victoria Beckham. I’m like, oh, well that’s who he’d probably want to - to look up to, so that’s kind of how I established like, how he stood, the way he spoke, and - and just the way he was." - Chris Colfer on “Book Club” on Magic FM, responds to: Tell me about getting into that character.  Did you know Kurt before you started filming him? When you were reading about the character of Kurt, did you get to know him before you started filming?
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 8/29/2013, 2:43 pm

I am not personally much into these "bad guy" or too much wild guy Kurt fics because it just doesn't feel much like him to me, sotimes it's like someone with the same name and that's all. I like fics where he is close to the how he is in canon...
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/29/2013, 2:55 pm

arina wrote:I am not personally much into these "bad guy" or too much wild guy Kurt fics because it just doesn't feel much like him to me, sotimes it's like someone with the same name and that's all. I like fics where he is close to the how he is in canon...
In case they are written right (which rarely happens), I find them very interesting. Not necessarily badboy!Kurt, but I like to see to discover his promicious side. I just cannot not believe he wouldn't experience a bit in NYC when he isn't dating anyone. I believe he is far from the angel image, FOX tries to sell him as, as it doesn't always compile with his personality. But that is just my personal opinion. It is a personal fav of mine. Don't even know why. fanny2 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/29/2013, 3:06 pm

"I think honestly the way I kind of created him was very selfishly. Because there was such a taboo about actors playing gay characters in Hollywood, and I was very young when I got cast, and I - I was terrified that all the taboos would affect me. So I didn’t want to play him like any other gay character that I had seen. And I know it’s really easy for people to kind of stereotype him, here and there, but I think if you really look at him he is different, because I think he’s very internal and subdued, where gay characters can be very over-the-top, and obnoxious even, sometimes. And, I thought about people that - who would he want to - who would he identify with? And whose personality traits would he try to embody, and be. And my first instinct was, well, Anna Wintour, you know? Or Miranda Priestley - Meryl Streep in Devil Wears Prada. Or Victoria Beckham. I’m like, oh, well that’s who he’d probably want to - to look up to, so that’s kind of how I established like, how he stood, the way he spoke, and - and just the way he was." - Chris Colfer on “Book Club” on Magic FM, responds to: Tell me about getting into that character. Did you know Kurt before you started filming him? When you were reading about the character of Kurt, did you get to know him before you started filming?
What I loved about Kurt with the way Chris played him in season one, was that Kurt could seem cold and come off as if he was superior to others with his snark and bite. It wasn't all his characterization but it made sense per how the character was treated by others to put up walls. Yet that was just "part" of Kurt, because the show also showed that he was loving and kind to those close to him, but he was complex, he was snarky and defensive at times.

Some fans have never liked that about Kurt and that's fine. He was never generic "nice guy" like some fans want from characters to identify with them.

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 8/29/2013, 3:15 pm

I will always love season 1 Kurt the most, he was just so intriguing and complex. I feel like when writers saw how people responded to him they really wanted him to continue to be a role model and they started making him sometimes overly preachy, too moral etc without realizing people already liked him before with all of his flaws.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/29/2013, 3:21 pm

arina wrote:I will always love season 1 Kurt the most, he was just so intriguing and complex. I feel like when writers saw how people responded to him they really wanted him to continue to be a role model and they started making him sometimes overly preachy, too moral etc without realizing people already liked him before with all of his flaws.
I thought the bullying SL was terrible, in that they took away his snarkiness and feisty independence to make him actually fear for his life.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/29/2013, 3:47 pm

That Amber.....Razz 
Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 14 Tumblr_msb0mkNd3x1qe476yo1_500
Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 14 Tumblr_msb0mkNd3x1qe476yo2_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 8/29/2013, 4:12 pm

I bet she did think about the Colfer "wrath" that follows. Smile I hope Chris has got some good material to retaliate.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/29/2013, 6:27 pm

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 14 Tumblr_msb522knTT1qaxxelo4_250  Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 14 Tumblr_msb522knTT1qaxxelo1_250

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 14 Tumblr_msb522knTT1qaxxelo2_250  Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 14 Tumblr_msb522knTT1qaxxelo3_250

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 14 Tumblr_msb522knTT1qaxxelo5_250  Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 14 Tumblr_msb522knTT1qaxxelo6_250
x
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/30/2013, 12:09 am

valkeakuulas wrote:I bet she did think about the Colfer "wrath" that follows. :)I hope Chris has got some good material to retaliate.
What Colfer "wrath"? Did I miss something?

@Marie, thanks for those gifs. I know is been mentioned before, but one of the reasons why I think Kurt is loved and admired, is because even though he's a gay character, he's not stereotyped and mostly I think is because Chris decided to not portray him that way.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/30/2013, 3:49 am

Just because:

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 14 Tumblr_mp021n8mpn1qhr5qto1_1280Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 14 Tumblr_mp021n8mpn1qhr5qto2_1280
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/30/2013, 4:49 am

Buenos wrote:

That Amber.....Razz 
Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 14 Tumblr_msb0mkNd3x1qe476yo1_500
Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 14 Tumblr_msb0mkNd3x1qe476yo2_500
Ahh, good old times. I really love the friendship between Amber and Chris. You can see it is genuine and not just "lets pretend in front of the audience and sell ourselve"-kind of way.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 8/30/2013, 4:50 pm

brisallie wrote:
valkeakuulas wrote:I bet she did think about the Colfer "wrath" that follows. :)I hope Chris has got some good material to retaliate.
What Colfer "wrath"? Did I miss something?

@Marie, thanks for those gifs. I know is been mentioned before, but one of the reasons why I think Kurt is loved and admired, is because even though he's a gay character, he's not stereotyped and mostly I think is because Chris decided to not portray him that way.
Oh no, wrath as in Chris will remember Amber's little stunt and can one day find just as cute blasts from the past about Amber to embarrase her. Smile
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/31/2013, 7:17 pm

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 14 Tumblr_msevtubAhY1qe476yo1_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/31/2013, 7:18 pm

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 14 Tumblr_mqrjliWmsG1qcgxz0o1_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/31/2013, 8:18 pm

Buenos wrote:Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 14 Tumblr_mqrjliWmsG1qcgxz0o1_500
Looking at this pic, I'm glad how much Chris has grown up. Now he doesn't wear the chrundershirt, unless he wears one that's invisible.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/4/2013, 4:07 pm

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 14 Tumblr_msm4zjcdIb1qe476yo1_500
hrhchriscolfer: This is the sketch I sent Brandon Dorman for the #TLOS2 cover and his illustration of Rumpelstiltskin! He’s amazing!
Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 14 Tumblr_msm7gi2v7m1rojy6eo1_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 9/4/2013, 11:59 pm

Buenos wrote:Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 14 Tumblr_msm4zjcdIb1qe476yo1_500
hrhchriscolfer: This is the sketch I sent Brandon Dorman for the #TLOS2 cover and his illustration of Rumpelstiltskin! He’s amazing!
Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 14 Tumblr_msm7gi2v7m1rojy6eo1_500
Like this. But I think the sketch Chris sent has some hints about the storyline, so I'm glad Brandon Dorman changed some details.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/19/2013, 12:17 am

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 14 Tumblr_mtb3eodH941qe476yo1_500
Chris Colfer in USA Today
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 9/19/2013, 12:19 am

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 14 Tumblr_msp5tr8wKq1rk63wco1_r1_1280
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 10/24/2013, 8:58 pm

I just found this and I love it Smile Kurt through the seasons
Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 14 Tumblr_mv3345bj341qjka6co1_500
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next