Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread

+38
TimF
Kurt addict
AnneNeville
Georgette888
coxfire
ladydianab
ColdFlame96
ariel189
Lottie2303
Buenos
MoviesAreLife
arina
Ireth
Adamina
CloveGlee
sheny
tamara04
sahhar
brisallie
Ranwing
M&M
ColferInspired
Glorfindel
ChrisColferFan1
zuppid
valkeakuulas
Divalicious
ColferGirl
kac
Kurt Hummel
sjonnepon
tanita_mors
bayth
Delight
Jellyrolls
fantastica
BlueJazz
Eaton2011
42 posters

Page 8 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread

Post  Glorfindel 8/16/2013, 9:03 am

Lottie2303 wrote:I joined Glee in Season FOUR. I knew what he would become. S1 is too much of a "isn't he cute" stage. But I agree, the Kurtcedes duet was a bright spot.
Haha, then you missed the collective massive flailing and WTF ohmyin the Kurt fandom at the time. (I wasn't active in the fandom myself at that time, but I already lurked.)

Our very first Chris Colfer sex riot. Ah, good times. hapitgh
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread

Post  Lottie2303 8/16/2013, 9:09 am

I can imagine. It was also a time where Kurt fans could look forward to great storylines. I really miss S1 Kurt. He was so much fun crycry 

(Even though I totally still love Kurt... but you... this is snark and bark territory once again sifflou )
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/16/2013, 1:15 pm

Glorfindel wrote:^Ahum:

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 8 2w71jsj

(posted here purely for documentary reasons, of course) ooppss
Razz This's so funny. Because even though it was slightly perv, at the same time it was like was trying so hard to move his hips. Besides he did a pouty mouth like Zoolander.

Lottie2303 wrote:...

Sorry, but S1 Kurt is not sexy to me. But he has so many qualities already at that point, I didn't really miss that tonguue 
I'm partly agree. For me, until Madonna's episode he was like a young kid to me, but then it was like he blossomed as the new sexy boy. Still I love 4 minutes.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 8/16/2013, 2:29 pm

Ahh.  Good Times.  I remember we had to wait weeks between the sectionals episode and The Power of Madonna.  The filming time between the first 13 episodes and The Power of Madonna was almost of year since they filmed the originals in the fall of 2008 and beginning of 2009.  Until they started filming again in the fall of 2009.  Chris blossomed in that time.  Here is a still that I grabbed from Vogue.  He looks darned good:

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 8 Sexykurtvogue

I don't drool over him either - I way too old for that, but still Chris looks amazing and I have always been in love with his talent.
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/16/2013, 4:14 pm

I occasionally drool a bit, but that's more in good fun (Chris Colfer Sex Riot, YAY!!! Smile) and appreciation of good looks in general than anything further. For me his talent, his wit, and just his overal persona is the big draw, and his good looks are just the (very pleasant) icing on the cake.

But yes, he was drop dead gorgeous in the Vogue video. So mature, striking those poses like a trained model, and that jawline....
...definitely one of those drooling moments. Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 8 Drool3

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 8 Tumblr_ljan79cuuX1qer48po1_500
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/16/2013, 9:38 pm

I came to Glee kind of late compared to most of you....right in the middle of his bullying arc. I didn't see any of these earlier sexy moments until I went back and watched previous episodes and seasons. But for me, when Chris REALLY started to show how sexy he was becoming was in the "Born This Way" performance. That hair was awesome. Smile blushh 

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/16/2013, 11:12 pm

"Born this way" was like a second blossoming he had. I mean, after being 'captivated' at Dalton for months, he needed a change, a new hairstyle.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/17/2013, 12:28 am

brisallie wrote:"Born this way" was like a second blossoming he had. I mean, after being 'captivated' at Dalton for months, he needed a change, a new hairstyle.
Exactly!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/17/2013, 1:36 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:
brisallie wrote:"Born this way" was like a second blossoming he had. I mean, after being 'captivated' at Dalton for months, he needed a change, a new hairstyle.
Exactly!
I forgot to say he needed a new wardrobe too. Kurt Hummel wearing the same clothing everyday, must have been like a real prison to him.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/17/2013, 2:02 am

I know, right? Same clothes, same hair...BTW was his break out moment of season two!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/17/2013, 8:48 am

They kept Kurt at Dalton way to long. That story-arc did nothing for his character. It was just 10 episodes of swaying in the background standing still in development.

To think what they could have done with him while at Dalton: letting him slowly recover from the bullying, make him struggle with the uniformity of Dalton, let him experience what it's like to be completely accepted by a whole bunch of other boys, be a 'bro' (hate that word), let him discover how it feels to love someone who loves you back (instead of being 'poison' or watching the boy he loves prefer Gap guy and Rachel before finally seeing you), see him struggle between his old loyalty towards ND and being in the rival choir.

There were so many possibilities they never used. All they did was let Blaine and the Pips sing.
What a waste. dryy
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/17/2013, 11:37 am

Glorfindel wrote:They kept Kurt at Dalton way to long. That story-arc did nothing for his character. It was just 10 episodes of swaying in the background standing still in development.

To think what they could have done with him while at Dalton: letting him slowly recover from the bullying, make him struggle with the uniformity of Dalton, let him experience what it's like to be completely accepted by a whole bunch of other boys, be a 'bro' (hate that word), let him discover how it feels to love someone who loves you back (instead of being 'poison' or watching the boy he loves prefer Gap guy and Rachel before finally seeing you), see him struggle between his old loyalty towards ND and being in the rival choir.

There were so many possibilities they never used. All they did was let Blaine and the Pips sing.
What a waste. dryy
I didn't want to admit it back then because I actually liked Blaine...but he kind of treated Kurt like shit.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/17/2013, 11:41 am

I was a Klainer once (phr34r ), liked so many scenes and Blaine. After CWM, I looked back at S2 and S3 again and realized how shitty Blaine treated Kurt, and how Kurt continuously was pushed away in the back and his character received less and less focus. it really shocked me.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/17/2013, 11:43 am

Lottie2303 wrote:I was a Klainer once (phr34r ), liked so many scenes and Blaine.  After CWM, I looked back at S2 and S3 again and realized how shitty Blaine treated Kurt, and how Kurt continuously was pushed away in the back and his character received less and less focus. it really shocked me.
Right? It took me all the way until TBU to finally be able to look back and see how things really were. Now there is no going back.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 8/17/2013, 11:44 am

MoviesAreLife wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:I was a Klainer once (phr34r ), liked so many scenes and Blaine.  After CWM, I looked back at S2 and S3 again and realized how shitty Blaine treated Kurt, and how Kurt continuously was pushed away in the back and his character received less and less focus. it really shocked me.
Right? It took me all the way until TBU to finally be able to look back and see how things really were. Now there is no going back.
That is for sure. Sometimes it makes me kind of sad, because Glee would be so much easier as a Klainer!

Anyhow, birthday party for my Grandma. Have a nice one, guys.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/17/2013, 11:45 am

Lottie2303 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
That is for sure. Sometimes it makes me kind of sad, because Glee would be so much easier as a Klainer!

Anyhow, birthday party for my Grandma. Have a nice one, guys.
Easier for sure. But it's not worth it.

Have fun!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 8/17/2013, 11:57 am

I was a pretty hard core Klainer up until The Break Up, although I will admit that I found that make out scene in I Do pretty hot. Like, I couldn't bear to read fics that shipped Kurt with anyone else, but now that I've rewatched all the episodes, Klaine has been pretty soured for me, and I can't even hear to read fics about them anymore, which is a shame because there are some really good authors out there. I'm a pretty hard core Kurtbastian, Kum, and Kadam shipper now.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/17/2013, 12:00 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:I was a pretty hard core Klainer up until The Break Up, although I will admit that I found that make out scene in I Do pretty hot. Like, I couldn't bear to read fics that shipped Kurt with anyone else, but now that I've rewatched all the episodes, Klaine has been pretty soured for me, and I can't even hear to read fics about them anymore, which is a shame because there are some really good authors out there. I'm a pretty hard core Kurtbastian, Kum, and Kadam shipper now.
I found that hotel room scene to be hot, but it was all because of Chris and Kurt and that smoldering quality he had there! Oh, my goodness! *swoon*

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 8/17/2013, 12:03 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:I was a pretty hard core Klainer up until The Break Up, although I will admit that I found that make out scene in I Do pretty hot. Like, I couldn't bear to read fics that shipped Kurt with anyone else, but now that I've rewatched all the episodes, Klaine has been pretty soured for me, and I can't even hear to read fics about them anymore, which is a shame because there are some really good authors out there. I'm a pretty hard core Kurtbastian, Kum, and Kadam shipper now.
I found that hotel room scene to be hot, but it was all because of Chris and Kurt and that smoldering quality he had there! Oh, my goodness! *swoon*
Oh my god, I know! And actually, I thought that his and Darren's chemistry was really good in that episode, although it was probably mostly Chris's doing. Wink
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/17/2013, 12:04 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
Oh my god, I know! And actually, I thought that his and Darren's chemistry was really good in that episode, although it was probably mostly Chris's doing. Wink
It was Chris. It was all Chris, I'm sure of it. I still cannot get over that episode. The first time they've allowed Kurt to be sexy in an adult way.blushh 

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 8/17/2013, 12:07 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
ColdFlame96 wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:
It was Chris. It was all Chris, I'm sure of it. I still cannot get over that episode. The first time they've allowed Kurt to be sexy in an adult way.blushh 
That's why I like kurtbastian and kadam. Most fic writers portray Kurt as the sexy, gorgeous motherfucker we all know he is. A lot of Klaine fics were more fluffy than sexy.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/17/2013, 12:12 pm

Yes to the Kadam for me! I love that perfect blend of fluffy sweetness and sexual tension.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 8/17/2013, 12:16 pm

I am one of the few Kurties who probably never were Klainer... I started watching Glee somewhere in the middle of season 2, I watched all the episodes in couple of days... well I still like BICO and also remember I even thought they were actually together when there was that episode where Kurt neglected Mercedes....

Then I was very surprised when Blaine sang the song to to Jeremiah and since then it went downhill... Kurt admited he liked him in that episode, blaine said he doesn't want to screw it up but it didn't discourage him to talk to him about how he loved kissing Rachel etc (don't get me wrong he had every right to be unsure of himself etc but did he have to talk to Kurt the way he did when he knew Kurt has feelings for him?).... his comments about Kurt's dancing were harsh, he could definitely told him it more politely.... I cheared for Kurt's first kiss but still thoutht the storyline didn't make sense, Blaine doesn't seem to care about Kurt much the previous episodes and suddenly he sings about dead bird and Blaine is in love...
Kurt's Dalton period was too long, he was basically in the background and I thought even back then that Blaine as gues tstar got too much songs but I tolerated him even though I wasn't fan. But I think the biggest dislike for that character I have since season 3 when he joined New Direction (still think he doesn't fit there at all), got big brain and wardrobe change andd continued to steal majority of the songs while being worshipped by majority of the characters....
´
I also think except for few exceptions Kurt and Blaine has zero chemistry and most of their dialogues just suck.... and gifts like monogramed towels between teenagers? Razz 
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 8/17/2013, 12:25 pm

They should let Klaine be more sexual and be more like in "I do" when they were together but back then they were written rather asexual and unrealistic.... but when they aren't together and them being sexual didn't make naratively any sense (after how they were in Christmas episode), suddenly they wrote them this way. Nothing what writers do does not make any sense.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 8/17/2013, 12:47 pm

arina wrote:I also think except for few exceptions Kurt and Blaine has zero chemistry and most of their dialogues just suck.... and gifts like monogramed towels between teenagers? Razz 
I think it was to poke fun at how old fashioned they both can be at times. "I Do" was the first time they acted like a modern couple (after they had already broken up).

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next