Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread

+38
TimF
Kurt addict
AnneNeville
Georgette888
coxfire
ladydianab
ColdFlame96
ariel189
Lottie2303
Buenos
MoviesAreLife
arina
Ireth
Adamina
CloveGlee
sheny
tamara04
sahhar
brisallie
Ranwing
M&M
ColferInspired
Glorfindel
ChrisColferFan1
zuppid
valkeakuulas
Divalicious
ColferGirl
kac
Kurt Hummel
sjonnepon
tanita_mors
bayth
Delight
Jellyrolls
fantastica
BlueJazz
Eaton2011
42 posters

Page 19 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/6/2014, 1:43 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:I keep getting Artie....

:D You sound like you have tried really hard! Maybe you just have to accept the truth...in this highly inconsequential quiz. Razz

Oh well. It could be worse, as someone said earlier. Wink

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread

Post  Buenos 2/6/2014, 4:08 pm

My absolute favorite all time Gifs of Kurt (from "Original Songs")

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 19 Tumblr_mzq43vOCbD1sn00mlo1_500 Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 19 Tumblr_mzq43vOCbD1sn00mlo2_500

aa54 aa54 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/7/2014, 12:36 pm

Buenos wrote:My absolute favorite all time Gifs of  Kurt  (from "Original Songs")

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 19 Tumblr_mzq43vOCbD1sn00mlo1_500 Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 19 Tumblr_mzq43vOCbD1sn00mlo2_500

aa54 aa54 

He looks like my cat, Miss Mangy....he's beautiful, just like her. wub 

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/12/2014, 2:00 am

Neither clothes nor hair styles by themselves  "make" the Kurt Hummel character... Smile 

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 19 Tumblr_lqaifiS3QU1qcpsrlo2_250Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 19 Tumblr_lo1hkom4vO1qgf8zgo1_500

Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 19 Tumblr_mzygan0c4K1qi8h79o9_250Kurt Hummel Appreciation Thread - Page 19 Tumblr_mzygan0c4K1qi8h79o6_250
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/12/2014, 12:46 pm

Kurt is so much more expressive and playful now. I never realized how stoic he seemed back then.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/12/2014, 1:29 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:Kurt is so much more expressive and playful now. I never realized how stoic he seemed back then.

He was a lot more defensive and had that cold "don't touch me" facade. Love how Chris' mind works with the character.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/12/2014, 4:58 pm

Buenos wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:Kurt is so much more expressive and playful now. I never realized how stoic he seemed back then.

He was a lot more defensive and had that cold "don't touch me" facade.  Love how Chris' mind works with the character.

Exactly. Now Kurt is more himself and simply expresses more freely who he's. I like this new Kurt, but still I don't want him to miss his bitchy comments.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/13/2014, 12:46 pm

See, I always knew there was a sweet, good kid underneath that icy façade. This is why I fell in love with Kurt.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/13/2014, 4:20 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:See, I always knew there was a sweet, good kid underneath that icy façade. This is why I fell in love with Kurt.

He showed that sweet side of himself even then to those close or loved by him...who can forget throwing "Defying Gravity" because he didn't want his Dad to be hurt more?
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/13/2014, 10:21 pm

I think with all this Kurt still remains one of the most loved characters on the show.  wub
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 2/13/2014, 10:29 pm

Kurt is the most real character on Glee to me, out of all the characters I could relate to him the most, I love his flaws, I love his attitude, I love his heart, I love his everything sigh  wub 
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/13/2014, 10:37 pm

ChrisColfersLightning wrote:Kurt is the most real character on Glee to me, out of all the characters I could relate to him the most, I love his flaws, I love his attitude, I love his heart, I love his everything sigh  wub 

I agree 100%. wub
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 2/13/2014, 11:01 pm

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
ChrisColfersLightning wrote:Kurt is the most real character on Glee to me, out of all the characters I could relate to him the most, I love his flaws, I love his attitude, I love his heart, I love his everything sigh  wub 

I agree 100%. wub

I am very excited to see if Diva Kurt would come back, I love Saucy Kurt! I miss his snarky ways and how he effortlessly threw some shade  suspectt  Sweet Kurt is an angel, and Diva Kurt is my kryptonite  banzai 
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/13/2014, 11:23 pm

ChrisColfersLightning wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:

I agree 100%. wub

I am very excited to see if Diva Kurt would come back, I love Saucy Kurt! I miss his snarky ways and how he effortlessly threw some shade  suspectt  Sweet Kurt is an angel, and Diva Kurt is my kryptonite  banzai 

Kurt needs to go full out diva on Blaine to show him no-one tells him what to do or tries to control him.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/13/2014, 11:25 pm

Kurt as character zigs when you think he's gonna zag.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/13/2014, 11:26 pm

ColferInspired wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:

I agree 100%. wub

Kurt needs to go full out diva on Blaine to show him no-one tells him what to do or tries to control him.

Agree 100%. Even if it would mean the end of Klaine. Which I would support 100%.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 2/13/2014, 11:33 pm

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:

I agree 100%. wub

Agree 100%. Even if it would mean the end of Klaine. Which  I would support 100%.

I would flip out if Kurt finally releases his anger on Blaine! He has not let loose on Blaine once since Blaine cheated! I want Kurt to go off on him, Imagining that got me sorta hyperventilating, Jesus I'd LOVE for him to finally for once tell Blaine off!
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/13/2014, 11:56 pm

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:

I agree 100%. wub

Agree 100%. Even if it would mean the end of Klaine. Which  I would support 100%.

I would flip out if Kurt finally releases his anger on Blaine! He has not let loose on Blaine once since Blaine cheated! I want Kurt to go off on him, Imagining that got me sorta hyperventilating, Jesus I'd LOVE for him to finally for once tell Blaine off!

Agree it would be great.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/14/2014, 11:50 am

Buenos wrote:
MoviesAreLife wrote:See, I always knew there was a sweet, good kid underneath that icy façade. This is why I fell in love with Kurt.

He showed that sweet side of himself even then to those close or loved by him...who can forget throwing "Defying Gravity" because he didn't want his Dad to be hurt more?  

That's so true. I love this kid.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/14/2014, 11:50 am

ChrisColfersLightning wrote:[quote="]I would flip out if Kurt finally releases his anger on Blaine! He has not let loose on Blaine once since Blaine cheated! I want Kurt to go off on him, Imagining that got me sorta hyperventilating, Jesus I'd LOVE for him to finally for once tell Blaine off!

I would love this too. Those fics have been so therapeutic....LOL!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/14/2014, 12:58 pm

A lot of the Blaine appologists have already complained about Kurt bringing up the cheating repeatedly. As far as they're concerned, it happened so long ago and Kurt's already said that he's forgiven him and they're back together and engaged so why would Kurt still be angry.

Apparently these people have never been in a real relationship before or had to deal with infidelity. The fact is that in many, many cases, even if the couple decides to stay together and work through the problems, the anger and hurt over being cheated on can linger for months and even years. It would not be out of line for Kurt to be upset and finally have his moment to vent his anger at what Blaine did. The ring on Kurt's finger doesn't provide immunity for Blaine from dealing with the consequences of his past actions.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/14/2014, 1:03 pm

Ranwing wrote:A lot of the Blaine appologists have already complained about Kurt bringing up the cheating repeatedly. As far as they're concerned, it happened so long ago and Kurt's already said that he's forgiven him and they're back together and engaged so why would Kurt still be angry.

Apparently these people have never been in a real relationship before or had to deal with infidelity. The fact is that in many, many cases, even if the couple decides to stay together and work through the problems, the anger and hurt over being cheated on can linger for months and even years. It would not be out of line for Kurt to be upset and finally have his moment to vent his anger at what Blaine did. The ring on Kurt's finger doesn't provide immunity for Blaine from dealing with the consequences of his past actions.

I don't think a person who has been cheated on can ever truly forgive or forget that betrayal.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/14/2014, 1:30 pm

When Blaine transferred to McKinley in S3 in 3.01 he assured Kurt he was doing it for himself. Then later in the season he told Kurt he transferred schools for Kurt, that he had changed his life for him. Blaine repeated that in 4.03 in "Makeover" saying he had done everything for Kurt. Glee writers do this all the time, contradict themselves.

I just note that because if the writers do decide to revisit any resentments/issues from the cheating it's simply their usual pattern of sweeping things under the table just to make them an issue later.

Same as they are apparently going to revisit the resentment Rachel has for Santana that goes back to S1/S2. If they can potentially bring up S1 Perezberry (When Finn slept with Santana) I don't see why Klainers think a S4 cheating SL that took up most of the year is something they wouldn't bring up again.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/17/2014, 2:30 pm

Buenos wrote:When Blaine transferred to McKinley in S3 in 3.01 he assured Kurt he was doing it for himself.  Then later in the season he told Kurt he transferred schools for Kurt, that he had changed his life for him.  Blaine repeated that in 4.03 in "Makeover" saying he had done everything for Kurt. Glee writers do this all the time, contradict themselves.

I just note that because if the writers do decide to revisit any resentments/issues from the cheating it's simply their usual pattern of sweeping things under the table just to make them an issue later.

Same as they are apparently going to revisit the resentment Rachel has for Santana that goes back to S1/S2.  If they can potentially bring up S1 Perezberry (When Finn slept with Santana) I don't see why Klainers think a S4 cheating SL that took up most of the year is something they wouldn't bring up again.

It looks like the characters on Glee can hold a grudge. Wink

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 2/17/2014, 5:27 pm

What I hope from Blee this year is to at least give Kurt a few award worthy scenes! That way Chris can get another award and when he finally leaves Glee forever, we can see Chris act in like a dramatic role, I kinda want Kurt angst because honestly Chris kills in angsty scenes, and the way Blee treats him, he deserves a voice for once! It's been almost 3 years now since Kurt ever got to speak how he feel or tell his side of the story  crycry 
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next