Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3x19 "Prom-asaurus" Watch & Discussion thread

+22
valkeakuulas
bayth
BlueJazz
Buenos
Shinra17
Ireth
CloveGlee
Emile
Delight
tanita_mors
arina
sheny
Divalicious
Catt24
sahhar
kac
M&M
fantastica
brisallie
Dame Loli
paulopf
Jellyrolls
26 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

3x19 "Prom-asaurus" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Empty Re: 3x19 "Prom-asaurus" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  sahhar 5/8/2012, 11:39 pm

I'm too lazy and tired to give a recap of the episode. Basically I thought it was just another filler episode getting us ready for the end of the season. Last year's episode was far better. Too little of Chris. His parts were the best, again, but I think he was wasted in this episode.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

3x19 "Prom-asaurus" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Empty Re: 3x19 "Prom-asaurus" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  paulopf 5/8/2012, 11:43 pm

Okay. Of course telling someone that you don't like the way they look is never funny. But, come on, it's one person among all the other who keep reminding him how good looking and hot and alpha gay he is. I'm sure Brittany's opinion wouldn't traumatize him.
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 5/8/2012, 11:46 pm

Frankly when Blaine told Kurt he had never seen him without gel had me rolling my eyes. I mean come on, Kurt and Blaine have been together for more than a year, and aside from the sex part of it, they must have seen each other in every possible way : lazy, messy, in the shower, sleeping, among other things, I mean seriously, give the viewing audience a chance for suspension of disbelief Ryan Rolling Eyes .

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 5/8/2012, 11:50 pm

I'm not a fan of hummelberry, but why was Blaine part of that song?
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Catt24 5/8/2012, 11:59 pm

I fell asleep while Glee was on but DVR'd it, thinking I would be missing some movement within the character's storyline. From what I saw, it was awful, and the plots had no movement, and were either too ridiculous or boring to boot. This is what we can a filler episode, where nada happens. Wake me when Glee ends, since season 3 has been a HUGE wave of disappointment and frustration :angry:

Night.

Catt24
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 5/9/2012, 12:01 am

Catt24 wrote:I fell asleep while Glee was on but DVR'd it, thinking I would be missing some movement within the character's storyline. From what I saw, it was awful, and the plots had no movement, and were either too ridiculous or boring to boot. This is what we can a filler episode, where nada happens. Wake me when Glee ends, since season 3 has been a HUGE wave of disappointment and frustration :angry:

Night.

This is pretty much my headspace right now.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/9/2012, 12:10 am

i find it somehow hilarious that we, the mothers and grandmothers and mostly-grown-ups are bitching about a kid's show being too infantile. It's like complaining about a toy car not being powerful enough for actual driving. I mean we are totally not supposed to watch this stuff!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 5/9/2012, 12:10 am

I'm on the west coast, and am now watching the episode, 10 minutes in and my only impression is "Who, f$##ing cares?"

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/9/2012, 12:13 am

watch teh rating dip again this time. hair gel won't do it. they need blaine strip down to show his butt crack to save this show.

Last edited by fantastica on 5/9/2012, 12:14 am; edited 2 times in total
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 5/9/2012, 12:13 am

fantastica wrote:i find it somehow hilarious that we, the mothers and grandmothers and mostly-grown-ups are bitching about a kid's show being too infantile. It's like complaining about a toy car not being powerful enough for actual driving. I mean we are totally not supposed to watch this stuff!

At this point even Disney Channel shows boast of better writing than Glee.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 5/9/2012, 12:14 am

fantastica wrote:watch teh rating dip again this time. hair gel won't do it. they need blaine strip down to his butt crack to safe this show.

As long as Ryan writes the show, that'll probably happen.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/9/2012, 12:15 am

my biggest pleasure is to come here and bitch about it. that's the only thing I care. btw those burnt onions taste awesome!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 5/9/2012, 12:15 am

fantastica wrote:i find it somehow hilarious that we, the mothers and grandmothers and mostly-grown-ups are bitching about a kid's show being too infantile. It's like complaining about a toy car not being powerful enough for actual driving. I mean we are totally not supposed to watch this stuff!

The thing is good television should be watchable for everyone and this show prides itself in being very quality and in its ability to appeal to viewers of varied ages, so I'd say, bitch away. Heck, I'm not sure if I'm still within the age range that in general should tolerate this stupidity, but if I'm supposed to be, I feel offended. Come on, anyone can realize this show is crap. Oh. Was that too much for this thread?
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/9/2012, 12:16 am

^ honey if you don't bitch at all you will have nothing to say abuot this show!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 5/9/2012, 12:17 am

fantastica wrote:my biggest pleasure is to come here and bitch about it. that's the only thing I care. btw those burnt onions taste awesome!

Bitching about it is the only way I'm getting through it Kim. Otherwise I would be tearing my hair out at the fact that a ridiculously talented actor like Chris Colfer is stuck with a show that completely lost it in terms of writing for storylines and his character.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/9/2012, 12:18 am

sahhar wrote:Frankly when Blaine told Kurt he had never seen him without gel had me rolling my eyes. I mean come on, Kurt and Blaine have been together for more than a year, and aside from the sex part of it, they must have seen each other in every possible way : lazy, messy, in the shower, sleeping, among other things, I mean seriously, give the viewing audience a chance for suspension of disbelief Ryan Rolling Eyes .

That was totally non sense!!! So Blaine has never been ungelled when he's with Kurt? Not even in those very private moments? C'mon dont believe that ptdr

paulopf wrote:I'm not a fan of hummelberry, but why was Blaine part of that song?

Let me see humhum ... because Ryan needs to put his toy boy in any song.

I'm agree with sahhar that prom episode from last year was better, though I'm still waiting for the subs and watching it focused on it 'cause currently I'm listening music and is there a age limit to see this? ohmy I've always thought it was targeted for teenagers and I'm over that limit actually.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 5/9/2012, 12:21 am

brisallie wrote:

I actually got the feeling that Murphy is still at the helping him riding Kurt/Chris coattails. Kurt's friendship with Rachel is popular, forcefully insert Blaine in the middle, so it becomes /his/ and Rachel's popular friendship.
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 5/9/2012, 12:24 am

brisallie wrote:
sahhar wrote:Frankly when Blaine told Kurt he had never seen him without gel had me rolling my eyes. I mean come on, Kurt and Blaine have been together for more than a year, and aside from the sex part of it, they must have seen each other in every possible way : lazy, messy, in the shower, sleeping, among other things, I mean seriously, give the viewing audience a chance for suspension of disbelief Ryan Rolling Eyes .

That was totally non sense!!! So Blaine has never been ungelled when he's with Kurt? Not even in those very private moments? C'mon dont believe that ptdr

paulopf wrote:I'm not a fan of hummelberry, but why was Blaine part of that song?

I'm agree with sahhar that prom episode from last year was better, though I'm still waiting for the subs and watching it focused on it 'cause currently I'm listening music and is there a age limit to see this? ohmy I've always thought it was targeted for teenagers and I'm over that limit actually.

There's no age limit. I'm 23 and watching Glee, at this point it's only for Chris Colfer though.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/9/2012, 12:25 am

the age limit for this show, is 8 yrs old. I can't imagine anyone above this age would appreciate the dino song, or the storylines - if any.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 5/9/2012, 12:26 am

I still need to believe Blaine was half joking about the hair drama.

Loving the Furt moment!

I'm tired of Santana's insults. They're not funny and they don't make her look badass, especially when a fool like Sebastian can easily shut her up by mentioning a freaking piñata.

Santana was talking about herself. I see.

Gosh. I usually like silly, catchy music with some good dancing, but this song is unbearable. And I know as little of dancing as I know of music, but Brittany seems to be always doing the same steps: crawl, spread, shake butt
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 5/9/2012, 12:27 am

fantastica wrote:the age limit for this show, is 8 yrs old. I can't imagine anyone above this age would appreciate the dino song, or the storylines - if any.

I was cringing at the dinosaur stuff, and I'm usually very patient with things, but that was just too bizarre and hilarious to not make me crack.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 5/9/2012, 12:28 am

paulopf wrote:I still need to believe Blaine was half joking about the hair drama.

Loving the Furt moment!

I'm tired of Santana's insults. They're not funny and they don't make her look badass, especially when a fool like Sebastian can easily shut her up by mentioning a freaking piñata.

Santana was talking about herself. I see.

Gosh. I usually like silly, catchy music with some good dancing, but this song is unbearable. And I know as little of dancing as I know of music, but Brittany seems to be always doing the same steps: crawl, spread, shake butt

Oh yeah, one of the only things I liked was the Furt interaction and support Smile

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/9/2012, 12:33 am

paulopf wrote:Gosh. I usually like silly, catchy music with some good dancing, but this song is unbearable. And I know as little of dancing as I know of music, but Brittany seems to be always doing the same steps: crawl, spread, shake butt
sweetie that's because you are not a straight man. for them those movements spell "come and fuck me I am your dirty whore" all over the place!

p.s. what "furt moment"? I don't remember any.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 5/9/2012, 12:36 am

Finn said he was supporting Kurt and that's why he was going to the anti-prom thing.
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 5/9/2012, 12:41 am

Okay, halfway through the episode my opinion hasn't changed. They focused on a rehashed storyline-prom queen or nothing for Queen, poor pitiful me for Rachel and the new one of the hair gel.

I know that Quinn was going to hand things to Rachel, who, in the end, has won everything this year, and will end it in NY in NYADA, how am I supposed to feel for Rachel? It is putting the damper on any Hummelberry feelings I might have, because Kurt still wins rarely, and Rachel always. Grouchy girl, here.

Someone on another board put a new term, regarding Brittnay, she doesn't has music solos, she has dance solos. Her singing is only a reason to have her dance. Her dancing is powerful, and technical, but there is no soul in it, unlike Mike's. Just my opinion, in my sour mood.

Last year was emotionally exhausting with the prom Queen business for Kurt, but this one, the important senior prom doesn't seem to matter.

ALso tired of the bullying that Santana and Brittnay can get away with. At least this does settle the fact that everyone knows Brittnay is failing. Where Brittnay walks into a meeting and decides that people who put months into the process should be dumped, and she still somehow manages to get everything together, even though she does nothing. Man, I need to go to snark and bark. If I post about this episode again tonight, I will do it there, sorry. Very disappointed.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next