Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3x19 "Prom-asaurus" Watch & Discussion thread

+22
valkeakuulas
bayth
BlueJazz
Buenos
Shinra17
Ireth
CloveGlee
Emile
Delight
tanita_mors
arina
sheny
Divalicious
Catt24
sahhar
kac
M&M
fantastica
brisallie
Dame Loli
paulopf
Jellyrolls
26 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

3x19 "Prom-asaurus" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: 3x19 "Prom-asaurus" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Dame Loli 5/8/2012, 9:57 pm

I hate how the glee club was supportive of Rachel, but close to none did anything for Kurt.
Dame Loli
Dame Loli
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

http://dameloli.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

3x19 "Prom-asaurus" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: 3x19 "Prom-asaurus" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Jellyrolls 5/8/2012, 10:02 pm

I'm still trying to fathom why the hell they made prom about Blaine's hair gel!
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 5/8/2012, 10:03 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:I'm still trying to fathom why the hell they made prom about Blaine's hair gel!

Cause this is Blee. His hair matters. LMAO. I haven't even finished watching the episode. Should reserve some of my rage.
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/8/2012, 10:13 pm

paulopf wrote:
brisallie wrote:

I want the same Paulo :D

So the episode already started or I'm still sleeping so that why I'm confused?

Yes, yes. It started. Need livestream?

Thanks Paulo but the episode has already ended, however tumblr is telling me what happened tonight and though I haven't watched yet I'm already dissappointed that Finchel won as Queen and King Prom and it seems Blaine's hair was an "important" plot in this episode dryy Also I know Becky has SOME good lines tonight Razz
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/8/2012, 10:19 pm

brisallie wrote:
paulopf wrote:
brisallie wrote:

I want the same Paulo :D

So the episode already started or I'm still sleeping so that why I'm confused?

Yes, yes. It started. Need livestream?

Thanks Paulo but the episode has already ended, however tumblr is telling me what happened tonight and though I haven't watched yet I'm already dissappointed that Finchel won as Queen and King Prom and it seems Blaine's hair was an "important" plot in this episode dryy Also I know Becky has SOME good lines tonight Razz

I'd respond to this but I'd have to ban myself.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/8/2012, 10:30 pm

me cooking so I can't write too much but overall it's a bore. hay I like kurt's singing part in the first song why did they have to add all this extra sound track in teh itune version!!! i miss hearing his crystal clear sound!

will be back later. i smell sth burning....
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/8/2012, 10:35 pm

I was just rewatching the revealing of Blaine without hair gel, and Kurt calls him borat. I missed that the first time around. haha.

What does Figgy say when he invites Kurt to the stage. "Sassy Miss Student Kurt Hummel" or "Sassy Gay Student Kurt Hummel" or "Sassy May Student Kurt Hummel" or something else? I could make out the word after Sassy. It sounds like may to me but that doesn't make sense.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/8/2012, 10:44 pm

i don't understand a word they are saying. I am patiently waiting for subtitles to arive some days later. all i know is that kurt is awesome. everything else is blank.

btw i burnt my onions.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/8/2012, 10:46 pm

So tell me, when will I wake up and realize that I slept through Glee and didn't sit through an episode when one of the bigger storylines revolved around Blaine not wanting to go to prom because of hair gel.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 5/8/2012, 10:48 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:So tell me, when will I wake up and realize that I slept through Glee and didn't sit through an episode when one of the bigger storylines revolved around Blaine not wanting to go to prom because of hair gel.

It's a nightmare, clearly. My anger comes from Blaine comparing what happened to Kurt to his lack of hair gel. Really. This happened. I love that Kurt laughed at him when he was first bitching about it. I wish there was more laughter at him.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/8/2012, 10:49 pm

would you quit on this hair gel crap????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you definitely inhaled too much chemicals! wake up and smell my burnt onions!!!!!!!!!!!!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/8/2012, 10:52 pm

fantastica wrote:would you quit on this hair gel crap????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you definitely inhaled too much chemicals! wake up and smell my burnt onions!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can't expect me not to go off on a storyline like that. It wasn't a passing comment. It was an integral part of the storyline. And it was ridiculous.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 5/8/2012, 10:54 pm

I just found out, via a gif posted in tumblr, that at some point Kurt was sitting on a bed and put his legs up in the air. Why did no one informed me of this particular before? I'm moving my ass now and starting with this damn episode!
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/8/2012, 10:55 pm

M&M wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:So tell me, when will I wake up and realize that I slept through Glee and didn't sit through an episode when one of the bigger storylines revolved around Blaine not wanting to go to prom because of hair gel.

It's a nightmare, clearly. My anger comes from Blaine comparing what happened to Kurt to his lack of hair gel. Really. This happened. I love that Kurt laughed at him when he was first bitching about it. I wish there was more laughter at him.

Oh, I understand. I have a one liner that I was about to type, but I'll be good and bring it to snark and bark.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/8/2012, 11:11 pm

paulopf wrote:I just found out, via a gif posted in tumblr, that at some point Kurt was sitting on a bed and put his legs up in the air. Why did no one informed me of this particular before? I'm moving my ass now and starting with this damn episode!

oh I totally noticed it.... but I had to attend my onions first!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 5/8/2012, 11:12 pm

Skipping as much of Rachel and Brittany as possible.

Hahaha. Sam keeping alive the staring out the window tradition. XD

Hm. Did Morrison actually meant to play Schuester so unconvinced of the invitation to perform at prom being actually cool?

Okay. I hope this doesn't sound disrespectful, but to be honest, this posing as being, I don't know... bimbo-ish? ditzy? I really don't find it cute.
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 5/8/2012, 11:14 pm

fantastica wrote:

Woman, the onions can burn when he looks simultaneously innocent and tempting, all the while knowing what he's doing. The imp.
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/8/2012, 11:16 pm

man!!!! unlike you my stomach gets a higher priority than your sex organ!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 5/8/2012, 11:20 pm

fantastica wrote:man!!!! unlike you my stomach gets a higher priority than your sex organ!

Usually, my stomach comes first, lady, but not when there's a Kurt Hummel/Chris Colfer putting his long legs up right in front of my face! Damn screen!
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/8/2012, 11:21 pm

paulopf wrote:
fantastica wrote:

Woman, the onions can burn when he looks simultaneously innocent and tempting, all the while knowing what he's doing. The imp.

Kim is old enough to be Kurt's grandmother.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 5/8/2012, 11:25 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
Kim is old enough to be Kurt's grandmother.

Oh, come on. The age argument is invalid. He's universally pervable.
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/8/2012, 11:29 pm

paulopf wrote:I just found out, via a gif posted in tumblr, that at some point Kurt was sitting on a bed and put his legs up in the air. Why did no one informed me of this particular before? I'm moving my ass now and starting with this damn episode!

Thanks to tumblr for that moment!! I just donwloaded the episode and it was quite regular honestly, as usual I skipped all scenes but Kurt's ones lol but in some hours I'll watch it everything.

Oh, come on. The age argument is invalid. He's universally pervable.

Agree. Actually the trend now is be a COUGAR Razz

And somebody could confirm me something: tonight after the "free the curls" scene it was Blaine,Darren or both who I saw??? lol
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/8/2012, 11:32 pm

brisallie wrote:

Thanks to tumblr for that moment!! I just donwloaded the episode and it was quite regular honestly, as usual I skipped all scenes but Kurt's ones lol but in some hours I'll watch it everything.

Lucky for you watching only the Kurt scenes means you didn't miss any of that totally rad storyline involving Blaine's hair gel.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  kac 5/8/2012, 11:35 pm

I came home late and I am just watching the show now, man what a sh*tty song that Dinosaur one is, thank god for the fast forward on my control.
kac
kac
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/8/2012, 11:36 pm

kac wrote:I came home late and I am just watching the show now, man what a sh*tty song that Dinosaur one is, thank god for the fast forward on my control.

I watched live. I had to live through that. My eyes and ears will never be the same again.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next