Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3x19 "Prom-asaurus" Watch & Discussion thread

+22
valkeakuulas
bayth
BlueJazz
Buenos
Shinra17
Ireth
CloveGlee
Emile
Delight
tanita_mors
arina
sheny
Divalicious
Catt24
sahhar
kac
M&M
fantastica
brisallie
Dame Loli
paulopf
Jellyrolls
26 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

3x19 "Prom-asaurus" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 Empty Re: 3x19 "Prom-asaurus" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Ireth 5/9/2012, 9:16 am

This episode was really quite boring, though there were some nice/fun things: Kurt, Puck and Becky. And Sue.

I really did not care about the whole Prom King/Queen storyline. I found Figgins creepy with his "sexy teen trollop" line, and Brittany is not funny, she's just being mean. (But she's being mean to a guy who's unanimously loved by everyone...). And Tina's crying has become her main personality trait?!

Maybe I've got less comments and more complaints so I'll just stop here.

But Kurt was the cutest in every single scene he was in.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

3x19 "Prom-asaurus" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 Empty Re: 3x19 "Prom-asaurus" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Shinra17 5/9/2012, 9:31 am

sheny wrote:Hello, I'm new here. This is my first post I hope I'm doing everything right.
My friends don't watch 'Glee'. Actually they have never heard of it and there is no one I can talk about the show and Chris Colfer. He is so sweet and talented, definitely my favorite actor.

Last night's episode was boring. Kurt was the only good thing in it.
Welcome sheny hapitgh
Well, for me, Kurt is the only good thing in it all the time (well, nearly)
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 5/9/2012, 10:05 am

I've just seen the episode, but without subtitles for now so I did not underestand everything. Its was not exactly great episode, a lot of things did not make any sense, people were cheering for Rachel? And while the boys were singing, the girls were going crazy? I thought the glee club is full of outcasts. And why is so easy to manipulate the voting? Why did not they learn any lesson from last year? And I felt sorry for Darren, because his storyline about hair gel was really stupid and rather embarrassing, it it was for comedy I would take it, but it was like really serious. There were much more weird things but I have to wait for the subtitles to make definitive opinion about them.

I am not a Klainer, but the double standards with straight couples and gay couples is more and more visible and awkward. Even the the extras got more affection scenes than Klaine (and Britanna) for the whole time they are together.

I loved Puck and Becky and Chris did great with the little he got in this episode and looked fantastic :-)
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 5/9/2012, 10:39 am

This prom even managed to diminish Kurt's triumph at the previous year's Prom and just make it a reminder of his humiliation. What was the point of that if he still showed up anyways and had to grit and bear being introduced as Prom Queen again? It just seemed bizarre.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 5/9/2012, 11:08 am

fantastica wrote:^ i have the feeling this is how we are going to discuss the next few episodes and the next season (if we will watch next season at all): posting a bunch of kurt gifs and go gaga over them. the end.

haha moque so true! It might be the only thing that we care about the show right now because of its shitty plot dryy SHAME ON YOU, GLEE beam

Last edited by BlueJazz on 5/9/2012, 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/9/2012, 11:08 am

arina wrote:I've just seen the episode, but without subtitles for now so I did not underestand everything. Its was not exactly great episode, a lot of things did not make any sense, people were cheering for Rachel? And while the boys were singing, the girls were going crazy? I thought the glee club is full of outcasts. And why is so easy to manipulate the voting? Why did not they learn any lesson from last year? And I felt sorry for Darren, because his storyline about hair gel was really stupid and rather embarrassing, it it was for comedy I would take it, but it was like really serious. There were much more weird things but I have to wait for the subtitles to make definitive opinion about them.

I am not a Klainer, but the double standards with straight couples and gay couples is more and more visible and awkward. Even the the extras got more affection scenes than Klaine (and Britanna) for the whole time they are together.

I loved Puck and Becky and Chris did great with the little he got in this episode and looked fantastic :-)

Regarding the bolded, I was thinking last night that I wish I could have heard Darren's response when he read that script for the first time. Actually, I'd love to know Chris' response as well.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/9/2012, 11:09 am

Buenos wrote:This prom even managed to diminish Kurt's triumph at the previous year's Prom and just make it a reminder of his humiliation. What was the point of that if he still showed up anyways and had to grit and bear being introduced as Prom Queen again? It just seemed bizarre.

It was ridiculous. And why would the reigning prom queen have to come back to crown the new prom queen. Only on Glee does stuff like that happen.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 5/9/2012, 11:10 am

Buenos wrote:This prom even managed to diminish Kurt's triumph at the previous year's Prom and just make it a reminder of his humiliation. What was the point of that if he still showed up anyways and had to grit and bear being introduced as Prom Queen again? It just seemed bizarre.

Yeah, and seeing the fear in his eyes when Figgins talked about the write-in votes was awful. I can't remember, were people clapping for Kurt when he was walking up, or were they just staring like last year?
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/9/2012, 11:18 am

Divalicious wrote:ALso tired of the bullying that Santana and Brittnay can get away with. At least this does settle the fact that everyone knows Brittnay is failing. Where Brittnay walks into a meeting and decides that people who put months into the process should be dumped, and she still somehow manages to get everything together, even though she does nothing. Man, I need to go to snark and bark. If I post about this episode again tonight, I will do it there, sorry. Very disappointed.

I'm getting sick of Brittany calling things that aren't really bullying bullying. "You don't like my prom theme. That's bullying and I won't stand for it." It's like they are making light of Kurt's bullying and his anti-bullying platform when he ran for president. And that's something they shouldn't be making light of, not after making it such a major thing for the first third of season 2.

CloveGlee wrote:The good, the bad, the ugly:
2. The bad: There was no good reason for Blaine to butt in on Hummelberry's duet. NONE. And I have real issues with the fact that Rachel's "happy ending" involved Quinn lying to her, flat out, about the Prom Queen crown. That was WRONG. However, it does explain Kurt's title last year. He may not have been elected Prom Queen. That decision can be made by one or two nasty kids with no faculty supervision. Poorly done, and Rachel's validation is a big fat lie.

I don't think the bolded was part of the thought when they made Rachel prom queen. When Kurt was announced as winner, the students were looking at him with distain--glaring at him with hatred. Yes, some were shocked, but most of them seemed to be looking at him like they were in on the joke that was humiliating him. It wasn't like that with Rachel.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/9/2012, 11:28 am

I just realize that I didn't really like this episode because I don't even care to watch it again with the subs that I found.

From last night episode I really like how Puck was really nice toward Becky, that boy sometimes can be very sweet with others and I liked Becky as well, gosh that girl has a dirty mind lol Still remember when she said she brought condoms to play strip pocker and Kurt told her "Remember Blaine and I we're gay" and she said "Never stopped me before" hahaha Those both plus Kurt saved a lot of moments from the episode.

Someone said that Rachel should've know how she won the crown, yes she should know if not would believe the whole school love her when is not that true. By other side I'm not a Faberry but sometimes I see more "love" between them than Brittana :O and I insist still don't buy how Quinn decided a last second to gave her crown because What? Did she feel guilty to make people vote for her only because was in a wheelchair what at the end was a lie?

About Brittany, I didn't have any problem with her line about Blaine's hair as a broccoli as some Blainers had lol,but she's used to be funny but not she's more annoyed and since when bullying is something to take so easy? Do they forgot the horrible drama from last season? Suddenly they turned into a joke and to sum up, the votes should be supervized by someone else who don't change them at last minute but as Jelly said people applauded her without problem unlike how they reacted when Kurt's won last year.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 5/9/2012, 11:38 am

Jellyrolls wrote:
I'm getting sick of Brittany calling things that aren't really bullying bullying. "You don't like my prom theme. That's bullying and I won't stand for it." It's like they are making light of Kurt's bullying and his anti-bullying platform when he ran for president. And that's something they shouldn't be making light of, not after making it such a major thing for the first third of season 2.

I'm so disgusted with that line and this show and I've never experienced any real bullying vomir Are they trying to be funny by making the bullying theme in s2 a joke? What will the bullied kids feel (like Chris ) when they saw this? Must be horrible :( Still can't believe that RM wrote this ep blinkk Does her still care about the theme and spirit of the show? This is so wrong and Glee should never touch on any serious teen issues anymore No

3x19 "Prom-asaurus" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 YITbA

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 5/9/2012, 11:42 am

The thing that confuses me, wasn't last year's prom "Junior Prom" and this year is their "Senior Prom". So why was last years junior prom queen crowning people at this years senior prom ? We don't have this crap in our schools because it's idiotic to tell the truth so I don't really get the process.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 5/9/2012, 12:18 pm

She's one of us! I saw these on tumblr and had to snort (and then grab a copy).

3x19 "Prom-asaurus" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 Tumblr_m3qpopP6eK1qco907o1_500

3x19 "Prom-asaurus" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 Tumblr_m3qpopP6eK1qco907o2_500

bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/9/2012, 12:20 pm

bayth wrote:She's one of us! I saw these on tumblr and had to snort (and then grab a copy).

3x19 "Prom-asaurus" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 Tumblr_m3qpopP6eK1qco907o1_500

3x19 "Prom-asaurus" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 Tumblr_m3qpopP6eK1qco907o2_500

Darren's hair is exactly like the woman behind him isn't it. haha.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 5/9/2012, 12:36 pm

That episode was so out of place and odd. Half the time I didn't know what was going on and why. I did watch it but felt skipping forward but made myself tough and didn't.

The actual prom: Mikes silly enthusiasm about dinosausures was endearing which was then pulled down with Brittneys stripper-Dinosaurus. Sex and violence is OK, but affection between lovers of same sex is not, that's what I'm getting from this show. Quinn is still crazy but if she is going to be an actress she has to be craaaazyy! And what's going on with Samcedes: Are they together or not or are they just friends or nothing or what!? That moment of nods between Shane and her were cute and realistic though.

That anti-prom was also out of place. I quite get what they wanted to do with that but missed the point completely. Becky and Puck were sweet, the Disney theme was a bit over board for my tastes. Kurt was so grown up and Chris did so well playing that small part where he wanted to go to the prom after all. Subtle acting as ever, never expecting anything less, even with my highly tinted glasses.

I feel myself writing empty sentences, there was really nothing. Santana doing something with Quinn, not really listening anymore that late in the episode. What I learned is that obviously Klaine only makes perfect and beautiful love in which hair is not DISTURBED or touched. Rolling Eyes Or then they haven't...what do I know since nothing is ever discussed, or forbid, shown. Nayas acting was quite good in this one for the parts I concentrated.

I agree with you guys, Chris' legs are long and beautiful and thin, is he losing weight again? Oh my, this episode made me focus on the extras only.

And my Hummelberry was infested big time and needs an exterminator. :angry:
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/9/2012, 12:54 pm

Boring episode, I really didn’t like it much. It wasn’t as bad as NoN or PoG, but it was such a snore fest.
Maybe it’s because I’m not American, but I don’t understand all the fuss about Prom. I get wanting to dress up and dance, but during the episode part of me kept yelling: I want some development !!! I want to know so many other things about these kids, but I’m getting another silly Prom story.
I don’t need a filler episode at this point.
I liked the C-plots more than any of the major plots. Kurt being supportive of Blaine, Mike loving dinosaurs, Sam lifting Artie, Puck and Becky, Joe, Samcedes: all these characters had some lovely moments, but the rest was just meh, imo.

Since I cannot find the interest to comment on the episode seriously I’ll just post my thoughts at the moment of watching:

- Poor Rachel. That’s quite a denial you’re going through. But I love the ‘Funny Girl’/Barbra Streisand parallel.
- Wait: is Brittany going to graduate or not? If the Class President election storyline itself wasn’t useless and not funny: Figgins talking about Brittany graduating definitely isn’t funny anymore.
- Didn’t like the way Brittany dismissed the prom commity who had been doing the work she should have done. I know it was supposed to be funny, but Brittany has gotten away with so much crap in the past, that I can’t really stand a ‘funny’ oblivious but rude Brittany. And I really didn’t like the “That’s bullying, and I will not accept it.” repeat. Ugh. :angry:
- More Becky ‘Queen’ voice-over !!! But wow, Becky can be a bitch.
- Nice of Finn to run with Quinn. But maybe next time talk to your fiancee first?
- I like the show version of ‘Big Girls Don’t Cry’ much better than the released track.
- Rachel and Quinn are both so self-centered. Didn't like the Faberry, yikes.
- Santana tells the truth to Rachel. And when she’s not insulting everyone left and right along with telling the truth, I think I like Santana. It's just that her insults are so hit or miss for me.
- Hated the trying to get the ‘sympathy vote’ story of Quinn. Although it is typically Quinn, but still….. you’d think she would learn and grow from her experiences, like most people.
- For a homophobic environment as McKinley, and Santana being so scared of coming out earlier in the year: how did she become/stay so popular that she's one of the 3 Prom Queen candidates? Remember how well Prom turned out for Kurt last year? Apparently Finn was right: nobody at McKinley cares about Santana being gay. Bad, bad writing.
- I think I love Sam. That’s all.
- I think I love Puck too. Gosh, I’m a bad Kurtsie. blinkk
- Not sure if I like Finn or not in all of this. He had a right to be pissed at Quinn, but to call her out like that? But then he was nice at Rachel again. I really want to like Finn, but the writers are making it hard for me.
- And darn, I got misty eyed over the cheesy Puck and Becky paper crown anti-prom Queen thing. The slow-motion triumphant waving got to me, I guess. Wuss.
Ha, they spiked the punch!!! Smile
- I’ll take Blaine’s afro over the hairgel, if only because of all that product on everything all the time: jackets, pillows, Kurt’s fingers. Yikes.
- Kurt’s face after Figgins announced a new write-in vote for Prom Queen: there’s a little trauma still there, poor bb. :(
- Rachel becoming Prom Queen, I wondered how they would pull this off? A real write-in vote would not have been believeable. Quinn and Santana messing with the results is believeable. Well, for Glee anyway. But oh….. the cheese of all of this. I still don’t get the Prom fuss, I guess.
- Yes Tina: I wish it would go on forever too. Now when will we learn more about you and Mike next year?
- Right Quinn: first time out of the wheelchair and you’re going to stand on really high heels. That’s believeable. Are you going to dance at Nationals too?
Oh wait….. Rolling Eyes

After dinner I'll try to comment more on Kurt in the episode. fanny2
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 5/9/2012, 1:42 pm

All that drama about Blaine's hair was funny, but Kurt has already seen Blaine without his hair gelled down. The writers obviously forgot about this. Anyone remember this number from episode 6 "Mash Off", with both Kurt and Blaine in it?

3x19 "Prom-asaurus" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 Tumblr12

Won't all that hair gel damage Darren's hair? Blaine's hair looked better in season 2.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 5/9/2012, 1:45 pm

tanita_mors wrote:3x19 "Prom-asaurus" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 Tumblr_m3qha1Dx5I1qdgqfoo1_500

I LOVE this gif. A hot man is bouncing and laying down to a soft bed and all Blaine can think of is TV and Bravo. Maybe there isn't any sex in their relationship. There are not a lot of 17 yo boys who do not think of sex all the time.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Heyerchick 5/9/2012, 1:49 pm

I didn't think anything could ever make me nostalgic for the mediocrity that was Night of Neglect, but Prom-asaurus managed it.

Kurt & Blaine were, as usual, adorable. The hair gel plot was, like much of the episode, heavy-handed meta mockery of the fans, but the afro 'do reveal and Blaine's mortification were quite endearing. As was Kurt's metaphorical embracing of his handsome, bushy-hiared boyfriend. I wish the embrace had been literal but alas the gays in the committed long-term relationship only got to bop chastely to the beat while Finchel, Wemma, Rick the Stick and assorted random 'extras' couples macked all around them. I'm guessing at this point Glee knows it's never going to win another GLAAD award and the three gay writers and one lesbian writer of the nine in the writers room are all party to Glee's new spirit of "Screw that equality, kids!" Ryan Murphy, who threw shade at Modern Family for its lack of gay PDA, claimed that his gay characters "would kiss in every scene." What he actually meant was "would kiss in every season." Scene, season: understandable mistake to make.

Puck was sweet and stepped up to be Becky Jackson's hero without any fanfare or the need for adulation and acclaim that dogs Finn. He was kind of awesome in this episode, and his references to his failure were poignant. I would have more to say about the Becky story except that, where usually I can follow Lauren Potter's delivery just fine, even after watching the episode twice, I'm still struggling to understand some of the character's dialogue. Overall, I continue to like Sue's relationship with Becky and the fact she's probably the only person who actually treats Becky like Becky wishes to be treated. At least until Puck stepped up tonight. Continuity though: no man left behind to no man gives a fuck in the space of one episode.

I was mostly sympathetic to Rachel. She's had a crushing blow to her ego, her plans and her hopes/dreams and she is only in the first stage of grief: denial. Finn running for prom royalty with Quinn quite understantably made her blow a gasket. It was, if nothing else, an easy target to vent some of her grief and disappointment. I'm trying hard to separate out Rachel from the writerly contrivances: like the literally unbelievable stupidity of Rachel Barbra Berry only applying to one college. I love the Big Girls number, and Kurt and Blaine being such supportive friends. It was really sweet. Also healthy, which is in increasingly stark contrast to Rachel's other relationships.

First, Finchel. As these endless manufactured dramas grind on, I become increasingly convinced that Finn is actually the Terri in the relationship, crushing all the larger-than-life spirit, independence and ambition out of Rachel-as-young-Will. It seems to me that the expression of those qualities of Rachel's must be sanctioned and appropriately channeled by Finn. Finn might love Rachel, but he is also blunting her. She's not a bigger or better person for being in love with him; she's smaller in many ways, not learning to make reasonable compromises, but to subsume a lot of what makes her special into the bottomless pit that is Finn's need to be more special, more heroic, the biggest and the best man. It's a desperately unhealthy dynamic, something so blatantly ignored in the narrative, I can't help but wait for the other shoe to drop. I cannot believe the entire relationship isn't an ironic fabrication. It's every destructive teen relationship impulse writ large, impossible to take seriously. But hey, Finn has given Rachel permission to have a little self-esteem and start to claw her way back to something approximating her ambitious, tenacious self, based on the casual cruelty of two actual teenage dream prom queen candidates deciding they can't be arsed and throwing the crown her way out of pity. Something. King Finn's speech to Queen Rachel, delivered without any sense of irony at all, as if she had actually *won* something, was a series low for me. It felt just as wrong for the character of Rachel as the denouement of Michael felt for the character of Kurt.

Rachel and Quinn. The blatant Faberry fanservice made me acutely uncomfortable. Rachel telling Quinn that her proudest achievement in high school would be getting Quinn to be her friend was pathetic. Truly. Apparently, the more you slap Rachel down, the quicker and harder she'll come back to you.

The Unholy Trinity were so deeply unpleasant and unlikeable for most of this episode, I wish someone had punched each of them at varying points in the narrative. The crown goes to Brittany S. Pierce, possessor of untouchable, teflon-coated narrative privilege for sheer stupidity and whimsical cruelty. She can't be held accountable for her actions because she's not real. The metric tonne of meta-mockery Ryan Murphy unloaded through her - up to and including that chunk of the season where Brittany's actor was DOA in various choir room scenes - kind of made me queasy. Even though Quinn was back on the crazy pills in this episode, Brittany has trumped her in awfulness. A chicken factory in Indiana seems about that character's speed. If she never opens her mouth again, it will be too soon for me.

Ultimately, the biggest failing in this episode, as in Ryan's last episode Michael, was the denouement. Glee has spent three years beating us over the head with the fact Rachel Berry is nothing and no one outside of Glee club. Not just in general but specifically in the narrative. Most people outside of Glee club don't know who she is. The reaction when her name was announced as Prom Queen should have been dead silence. Then who the fuck is that? Does she go here? And then the sort of grudging applause Kurt got. But the sincerity of the audience approbation, never mind the close-ups of those random Plain Jane extras weeping tears of joy, pride and gratitude for an 'average girl' like them taking the crown? I'm incredulous. Just - incredulous. Lea acted the crap out of it, but - Rachel. Did. Not. Win. Two of her friends cheated, robbed the other girl who was running, and threw Rachel a pity prize because she lost big on her dreams and she'll never be as hot and awesome as them.

The writerly contrivance here slays me. It was not a reach to have Santana and Quinn throw the vote for Rachel: what did they care in the end? But the audience reaction, and Finn's speech at the end was completely, unstintingly sincere. But Rachel. Did. Not. Win. I watched this open-mouthed because I remember clearly the fuss over Furt and the fuss over Kurt in Furt, a fuss made by his actual family in the context of him having been tortured and stalked and threatened with death and all. Rachel having the whole senior class at her Vera-Wang-clad feet and random girls weeping over her utterly unearned awesomeness was just a whole other level of shit.

I love Kurt. I hated the contrivances Ryan wrote him into in Michael. I love Rachel. I hate the contrivances Ryan wrote her into in Prom-asaurus. At least Night of Neglect was just boring. This one stunned me with its jaw-dropping awfulness.
Heyerchick
Heyerchick
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/9/2012, 2:13 pm

^Great post, Heyerchick.

sheny wrote:All that drama about Blaine's hair was funny, but Kurt has already seen Blaine without his hair gelled down. The writers obviously forgot about this. Anyone remember this number from episode 6 "Mash Off", with both Kurt and Blaine in it?

3x19 "Prom-asaurus" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 Tumblr12
And this time:

3x19 "Prom-asaurus" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 5 Glee214img12
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 5/9/2012, 3:00 pm

I guess the writers are operating under the impression that we all have only short term memory.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/9/2012, 3:40 pm

tanita_mors wrote:I guess the writers are operating under the impression that we all have only short term memory.
It's ridiculous. And they are getting paid for that stuff they write. beam
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/9/2012, 5:47 pm

Prom gets decent reviews and rating is up. Further proof that I am the wrong one for watching this show. Tbh I much prefer the Xmas episode which gets crucified even though the silly factor is about the same.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 5/9/2012, 5:54 pm

I have noticed it a few times now. Episodes that were good/great for the fans for the most part have been crucified by the critics, while some of those which I consider very weak have been praised. Who knows what people love. Last week, AV Club gave Choke an F while another popular recaper from an equally important site (can't remember right now) though it was the best episode of the season. Glee is like that - splitting viewers one episode at a time. No wonder we are all talking and arguing about it and why it's still popular.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 5/9/2012, 5:57 pm

Further proof that critics opinions don't matter when it comes to watching television or film, usually their way of thinking is totally different from the actual viewing audience.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum