Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3x19 "Prom-asaurus" Watch & Discussion thread

+22
valkeakuulas
bayth
BlueJazz
Buenos
Shinra17
Ireth
CloveGlee
Emile
Delight
tanita_mors
arina
sheny
Divalicious
Catt24
sahhar
kac
M&M
fantastica
brisallie
Dame Loli
paulopf
Jellyrolls
26 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

3x19 "Prom-asaurus" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Empty Re: 3x19 "Prom-asaurus" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  fantastica 5/9/2012, 12:46 am

i have nothing more to talk about hte episode, so I am going to post some pictures:

3x19 "Prom-asaurus" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Tumblr_m3qdgdAlAv1qh91nzo1_500
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

3x19 "Prom-asaurus" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Empty Re: 3x19 "Prom-asaurus" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  fantastica 5/9/2012, 12:48 am

now the height difference, even w/o taking into account hte top hat:

3x19 "Prom-asaurus" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Tumblr_m3qdo7fziy1qi5o59o1_500
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/9/2012, 12:51 am

sahhar wrote:

There's no age limit. I'm 23 and watching Glee, at this point it's only for Chris Colfer though.

We're the same age so it makes me feel relieved that I'm watching this show despite my age huh though is mostly because of Chris now.

fantastica wrote:the age limit for this show, is 8 yrs old. I can't imagine anyone above this age would appreciate the dino song, or the storylines - if any.

HATE THAT DINO SONG dryy Still I think Heather is a good dancer but SORRY I couldn't bear that song, nor even the original one!!! and yep it was pretty much to get the attention of the boys and Santana I guess blinkk

I know that Quinn was going to hand things to Rachel, who, in the end, has won everything this year, and will end it in NY in NYADA, how am I supposed to feel for Rachel? It is putting the damper on any Hummelberry feelings I might have, because Kurt still wins rarely, and Rachel always. Grouchy girl, here.

Can I be honest? I didn't feel emotional for Rachel despite what Quinn and Santana did was a nice gesture toward her but well all know she's gonna get into NYADA at the end so why did she got the crown? Is like they're turning Rachel into a beautiful swan who used to be hated by everyone and suddenly gets everything. I'm sorry but I don't buy it and I found overreacting those tears from some girls, Why were they crying? For me it was a little bit more emotional the moment Quinn stood up from her wheelchair than when Rachel was crowned, althought I liked what Kurt told her Smile
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/9/2012, 1:09 am

^ I felt absolutely nothing emotionally except boredom.

ok here's the song BGDC: I love Kurt's part. I don't like the over-layered itune version:
http://gleeperformances.tumblr.com/post/22691569759/big-girls-dont-cry

chris' voice was crystal clear like a tinkle bell.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/9/2012, 1:16 am

3x19 "Prom-asaurus" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Tumblr_m3qfh1DorF1qejqwno1_500
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/9/2012, 1:20 am

3x19 "Prom-asaurus" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Tumblr_m3qie0n3Q81qfgg1ao8_250

this remind how much I like even those minimal expressions of this boy Smile
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 5/9/2012, 1:20 am

What? I can't believe they made Kurt say those lines. Same old, same old: compliment Blaine cause he's oh so awesome. vomir

Wow. Rick the Stick is as tall as Finn.

Did they need to humiliate Kurt again or remind him of his humiliation?

Kurt's moment of panic. crycry

I'm on not feeling a thing about Rachel team, though I actually don't feel a thing about any other character, except for occasional rage, unless their name is Kurt Hummel. Lol this reminded me a lot of the Tony scene. Sorry, but Rachel's treatment in this show reminds me a lot of Blaine's treatment.

No, Rachel. It's not like what happened to Kurt. He's an underdog who fights and fights and keeps fighting. You always win.

And of course Quinn got up from the chair. Can this show be any more cheesy?

Good parts? Kurt in the hotel room, Kurt dancing, Kurt.
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 5/9/2012, 2:13 am

Hello, I'm new here. This is my first post I hope I'm doing everything right.
My friends don't watch 'Glee'. Actually they have never heard of it and there is no one I can talk about the show and Chris Colfer. He is so sweet and talented, definitely my favorite actor.

Last night's episode was boring. Kurt was the only good thing in it.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/9/2012, 2:16 am

Welcome Sheny! I am sure you will like it here - even if you are bored w/ the show! Smile this community keeps me sane and entertained.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/9/2012, 2:43 am

I suddenly realized why they are bringing on the hair gel issue - you see glee needs to make blaine an underdog - meaning he has to struggle w/ something. now he will have something to struggle with - his self-image w/ his hair! that will be a season-long arc next year, along w/ his self-image problem w/ his bald spot.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/9/2012, 2:46 am

For Ivana (and all you pervy boys/girls who can't get enough of kurt's ass and legs):

3x19 "Prom-asaurus" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Tumblr_m3qn58v1x91qzzzloo1_250
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 5/9/2012, 3:13 am

Chris' legs are amazing. They are long and oh so flexible. I find it hard to believe this show isn't smart enough to start marketing Chris as a sex symbol. I don't give a crap that he is younger than me, or prefers another gender than me. Gorgeous is gorgeous. The fact that they continue to say Kurt has stick arms, and do very little to show how attractive he is, while stripping most the other guys close to naked says a lot.

I can only hope in the "real world" post graduation he will have some discovery that he is found attractive, and not by sweet but dweebish drama-dudes. Sorry Chandler, but I would really like someone outside of the arts to appreciate Kurt. Surely Burt can have a soiree that invites tall, foreign types who might be enchanted by Mr. Hummel the younger.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/9/2012, 3:22 am

I don't want some brainless but sexy meat to drool over kurt's hotness. I want him to be appreciated by men whose tastes are far more worthy - men who are cultured intellectuals - poets, artists, writers... people who are inspired by his beauty and elegance and tastefully praise him w/ poetry and paintings and sculptures and songs. kurt is classy, and he deserves a classy man.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 5/9/2012, 4:34 am

:-D

3x19 "Prom-asaurus" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Tumblr_m3qngtG18e1qco907o1_250 3x19 "Prom-asaurus" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Tumblr_m3qngtG18e1qco907o2_250
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 5/9/2012, 5:19 am

fantastica wrote:For Ivana (and all you pervy boys/girls who can't get enough of kurt's ass and legs):

3x19 "Prom-asaurus" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Tumblr_m3qn58v1x91qzzzloo1_250
aa54 aa54 aa54 aa54 aa54 aa54 aa54 aa54

Thanks Kim, but I like this one better phr34r

3x19 "Prom-asaurus" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Tumblr_m3qhceUibD1qzzzloo1_500

And this one the best phr34r phr34r

3x19 "Prom-asaurus" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Tumblr_m3dh1et7zZ1qfoe0po1_500

tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 5/9/2012, 5:34 am

On the whole, this episode was rather meh and boring. It wasn't the worst of the season, but it's defiantly at the very bottom with POG and IKAG. It just wasn't engaging at all. That was some weak shit Ryan.

I see that psycho Quinn is back as well as "me, me, me" Rachel. You know, I don't ship Faberry, but those two deserve each other. I hated the way Finn validated Rachel's victory to her as if everyone voted and admired her when that just isn't true. She won because she needed it more at that minute then Quinn or Santana did. I actually liked Santana a lot this time, especially what she said to Rachel in the choir room - that she is selfish and only thinks of her self and that given that she can't enjoy the prom doesn't mean that other can't.

Brittany - I don't know what to think with her anymore. I think she is going throw the Sue faze that Sue went in season 2. They even made jokes about her being ridicules one moment and serious next (that's bullying - her response to a negative reaction about Dino prom - REALLY ????). I like that they addressed that fact that since she was made president that wasn't mentioned before, but the show is going overboard with these meta references to cover-up their bad and inconsistent storytelling.

The Blaine hair thing - I though it started funny and innocent enough and I like the way they handled it in the Kurt/Blaine/Rachel scene, but after that it just bot ridiculously serious fast and it looked plainly stupid. Wasted screentime.

I like that they weren't making jokes about last years prom and glossed over the fact that Kurt's coronation was a humiliation - rather then a simple joke or a uplifting moment. And his face when Figgins announced that there was another write in vote - WOW, HARSH.

I liked the Becky storyline - the girl just wants to be called beautiful (it has nothing to do with appearance) and not be ridiculed and stared at. Puck was great in this episode.

All in all, this episode was not something I'm gonna be watching again any time soon.

tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 5/9/2012, 5:45 am

sheny wrote:Hello, I'm new here. This is my first post I hope I'm doing everything right.
My friends don't watch 'Glee'. Actually they have never heard of it and there is no one I can talk about the show and Chris Colfer. He is so sweet and talented, definitely my favorite actor.

Last night's episode was boring. Kurt was the only good thing in it.
Welcome to the forum, sheny! flower

And yes, I couldn't agree with you more about the bolded. It was a boring, filler episode.

If the writers were giving so much focus on silly storylines such as Dinosaur-themed prom, strip poker and Blaine's frizzy hair, they should at least try to make it more funny. Big fail. And 'Dinosaur' was a terrible, terrible song.

On the bright side, Kurt's part in BGDC didn't get cut, and we got to see him in skinny pants again Smile .

Jellyrolls wrote:
What does Figgy say when he invites Kurt to the stage. "Sassy Miss Student Kurt Hummel" or "Sassy Gay Student Kurt Hummel" or "Sassy May Student Kurt Hummel" or something else? I could make out the word after Sassy. It sounds like may to me but that doesn't make sense.

I think Figgy said 'sassy male student.' That's what it sounds to me anyway.

Best part of the episode (courtesy of tanita_mors's tumblr-searching powers):

3x19 "Prom-asaurus" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Tumblr_m3qhceUibD1qzzzloo1_500

paulopf wrote:What? I can't believe they made Kurt say those lines. Same old, same old: compliment Blaine cause he's oh so awesome. vomir

To make up for that somewhat nauseating scene, we have:

3x19 "Prom-asaurus" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Tumblr_m3qo4qKfjz1qkfqli

And what made that line even more fantastic is this:

3x19 "Prom-asaurus" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Tumblr_m3qngmJ9E11qe476yo1_500
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 5/9/2012, 5:55 am

3x19 "Prom-asaurus" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Tumblr_m3qha1Dx5I1qdgqfoo1_500

3x19 "Prom-asaurus" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Tumblr_m3qjbacz7s1qgnl8go1_250
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/9/2012, 6:06 am

^ i have the feeling this is how we are going to discuss the next few episodes and the next season (if we will watch next season at all): posting a bunch of kurt gifs and go gaga over them. the end.

fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 5/9/2012, 6:19 am

Delight wrote:Best part of the episode (courtesy of tanita_mors's tumblr-searching powers):

^THIS was seriously the best part!

It was so boring, my gawd. Sleep I don't remember anything but Kurt looking good.
It didn't move the story forward, it was a prom episode just to have one.

I felt bad for Rachel last episode, but with this episode I could not care less about her and her victory. It was disappointing for every other character that was not her.
And I so wanted to puch her when she said those words to Quinn. What was that? I don't like Faberry fan service.

I liked the Prom theme.
And Glee, you don't need to cover you inability at continuity, we know.

Puck/Becky interactions were cute. Finally the puch was spiked, LOL.

Oh, and Blarren un-gelled! At first the SL was funny...then not so much.
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/9/2012, 7:07 am

paulopf wrote:Okay. Of course telling someone that you don't like the way they look is never funny. But, come on, it's one person among all the other who keep reminding him how good looking and hot and alpha gay he is. I'm sure Brittany's opinion wouldn't traumatize him.

This is Blaine. Of course it would traumatize him. He used to everyone loving and adoring everything about him, and he whines about it when people don't. Brit not liking his look would crush him.

paulopf wrote:I'm not a fan of hummelberry, but why was Blaine part of that song?

1. Because Blaine didn't sing last week, and they couldn't go two weeks without him singing. (I read somewhere that people are complaining about how they cut BGDC, which I'm taking to mean that they cut out Blaine solos).
2. To set up his storyline for the episode. Blaine needed to be there to be part of the set up of the anti-prom.

fantastica wrote:i find it somehow hilarious that we, the mothers and grandmothers and mostly-grown-ups are bitching about a kid's show being too infantile. It's like complaining about a toy car not being powerful enough for actual driving. I mean we are totally not supposed to watch this stuff!

But sadly, the show used to be written for a wider audience.

fantastica wrote:watch teh rating dip again this time. hair gel won't do it. they need blaine strip down to show his butt crack to save this show.

Don't give the writers any ideas, Kim.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 5/9/2012, 7:59 am

Santana and Quinn should tell Rachel the truth. Now she probably thinks all students at McKinley like her.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  CloveGlee 5/9/2012, 8:17 am

The good, the bad, the ugly:

1. The good: I was seriously charmed by what Puck did for Becky. That was really, really nice. He can be a complete mensch when he chooses so. She had the best storyline of the night. I enjoyed Kurt's prom outfit

2. The bad: There was no good reason for Blaine to butt in on Hummelberry's duet. NONE. And I have real issues with the fact that Rachel's "happy ending" involved Quinn lying to her, flat out, about the Prom Queen crown. That was WRONG. However, it does explain Kurt's title last year. He may not have been elected Prom Queen. That decision can be made by one or two nasty kids with no faculty supervision. Poorly done, and Rachel's validation is a big fat lie.

3. The ugly: We had an angsty storyline about Blaine's hair. Angst. About his HAIR. HIS HAIR. HIS. HAIR. Do they really WANT Blaine to be incomprehensibly whiny?

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://recappersdelight.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/9/2012, 8:21 am

^ agreeeee

about the BGDC: on the show it's more like a Hummelberry duet song w/ blaine doing a bit bg harmony in parts, but on the itune version they have more blaine and less Kurt: they realized that they need more blaine and less kurt to sell well, which I find very offensive!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 5/9/2012, 8:38 am

fantastica wrote:
about the BGDC: on the show it's more like a Hummelberry duet song w/ blaine doing a bit bg harmony in parts, but on the itune version they have more blaine and less Kurt: they realized that they need more blaine and less kurt to sell well, which I find very offensive!

I choose to view the situation in another way... The writers probably realize Blaine really has no business singing in that song (narrative-wise) and therefore had him in harmonies only on the show. Many people who heard the iTunes version felt that it was 'My Favourite Things' all over again, and Blaine's solo part was really out of place.

I'm glad they cut Blaine's part out on the show (I guess that really is the curse of anyone who sings the second verse in the songs-- I think Blaine sang the second verse this time). It sounded better with just Rachel and Kurt; though this is one song which I don't mind Rachel singing the whole song, given that there was hardly any Hummelberry harmonies in it at all. They had a chance to give us all a good Hummelberry duet and they wasted it. Sigh :(
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next