Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4

+36
ladydianab
bayth
ColferGirl
Catt24
Vir Cotto
emilynna
kac
Dame Loli
ChrisColferFan1
Divalicious
dap1217
E-ko
Ireth
msjoanlucette
happydays
sheny
paulopf
fountain
Esme
Shinra17
Emile
valkeakuulas
CloveGlee
Jellyrolls
arina
ColferInspired
Delight
fantastica
sjonnepon
tanita_mors
sahhar
Glorfindel
BlueJazz
Buenos
M&M
brisallie
40 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 12 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4

Post  fantastica 5/24/2012, 1:51 am

ok, take this one as your new avatar: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 12 Dead10
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 12 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4

Post  paulopf 5/24/2012, 1:53 am

Ew. No, thank you. I like Shinra's better. At least he doesn't want me smashing my hands and face against the computer.
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 5/24/2012, 5:28 am

Oh, I want a Shinra avatar. panik

But, it has to be something bad-ass (possibly with a phantom theme hapitgh )

Otherwise, don't touch my kitty, or Kim might lose it.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/24/2012, 5:43 am

Chris not tweeting is really telling. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 12 1371890812

I don't want him coping flack, this isn't fair.

He is probably upset with what happened and probably feels he has betrayed his fans that watch the show.

This is so cruel, how can they do this Chris. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 12 1371890812

I hate these writers. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 12 3181402168

He needs to be on a show that will treat him better, like Modern Family. He would be with friends, and I'm sure they would create a wonderful character for him.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 5/24/2012, 6:25 am

Chris might be as shocked and upset as us after seeing the way they treated Kurt in the finale (maybe some scenes are cut) and can't say anything because he doesn't know anything about Kurt's future (since the writers might still not have a clue dryy ).

I bet Lea is the happiest person among the cast after watching that finale.

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/24/2012, 6:42 am

BlueJazz wrote:Chris might be as shocked and upset as us after seeing the way they treated Kurt in the finale (maybe some scenes are cut) and can't say anything because he doesn't know anything about Kurt's future (since the writers might still not have a clue Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 12 357632081 ).

I think back to when Chris joked they can't get rid of him. What if that is what they want to do.

What if it wasn't really a joke?

His birthday is on Sunday. What a fucking birthday present.

Destroy Kurt as an inspirational character to thousands of bullied teens.

I know it is a show but it just hurts so much. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 12 1371890812
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 5/24/2012, 7:44 am

ColferInspired wrote:
BlueJazz wrote:Chris might be as shocked and upset as us after seeing the way they treated Kurt in the finale (maybe some scenes are cut) and can't say anything because he doesn't know anything about Kurt's future (since the writers might still not have a clue Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 12 357632081 ).

I think back to when Chris joked they can't get rid of him. What if that is what they want to do.

What if it wasn't really a joke?

His birthday is on Sunday. What a fucking birthday present.

Destroy Kurt as an inspirational character to thousands of bullied teens.

I know it is a show but it just hurts so much. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 12 1371890812

OMG Noooooo crycry This made me cry so much all over again.

Chris doesn't seem to be happy with the ending. He may be excited about Kurt's future storylines but I don't think he's happy with the NYADA resolution this season.

And here are Chris and Lea talking about the future. Chris seems excited about Sarah Jessica Parker but not very happy about how Kurt's story ended. At least that's what I'm reading from watching this-I can't tell.

Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 5/24/2012, 7:54 am

Chris tweets about Glee very rarely and he does not comment most of the episodes so I don't think it necessarily mean he is unsatisfied with this one. Or he is unsatisfied with every episode. :-D
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/24/2012, 9:47 am

ColferInspired wrote:Chris not tweeting is really telling. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 12 1371890812

I don't want him coping flack, this isn't fair.

He is probably upset with what happened and probably feels he has betrayed his fans that watch the show.

He needs to be on a show that will treat him better, like Modern Family. He would be with friends, and I'm sure they would create a wonderful character for him.

Probably not twetting nothing is a way to show his displeasure for what happened dryy :( unlike Lea who was the first one to comment passionately the finale season, not even the rest of the cast did it, apparently.

I wish to see him on Modern Family too, sometimes I thought why he didn't audition for that show, I mean started the same year as Glee; possibly because none of the characters fits with him . humhum

PS: I was just remembering yesterday that his birthday is this Sunday, hopefully he has a good day.

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 5/24/2012, 10:01 am

arina wrote:Chris tweets about Glee very rarely and he does not comment most of the episodes so I don't think it necessarily mean he is unsatisfied with this one. Or he is unsatisfied with every episode. :-D

Good point. But he did tweet about Michael, The First Time and also On My Way if I'm not mistaken. And about Kurt's class president campaign, and Dot Marie Jones in Choke. There may be something to read into his absence from Twitter. But of course it definitely doesn't prove he's upset. unsure
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 5/24/2012, 10:08 am

fantastica wrote:oh boy, when did i turn into an inner grandma???? Shocked

You've only just noticed? I've commented on it 2 days ago in the Bistro thread Smile Link

I'm relying on you to find out how many posts earns you the 7-star rank. Don't let me down tonguue

Ireth wrote:
And here are Chris and Lea talking about the future. Chris seems excited about Sarah Jessica Parker but not very happy about how Kurt's story ended. At least that's what I'm reading from watching this-I can't tell.

http://thatcrazystupidlove.tumblr.com/post/23622669981/lea-michele-chris-colfer-talk-glee-graduation

The interview was dominated by Lea dryy . I find that this has been the pattern when Chris and Lea do joint interviews.

Sorry about the negativity about Lea. I'll definitely become less cranky once the season 3 finale becomes nothing more than a distant memory.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 5/24/2012, 10:26 am

Delight wrote:
fantastica wrote:oh boy, when did i turn into an inner grandma???? Shocked

You've only just noticed? I've commented on it 2 days ago in the Bistro thread Smile Link

I'm relying on you to find out how many posts earns you the 7-star rank. Don't let me down tonguue

Ireth wrote:
http://thatcrazystupidlove.tumblr.com/post/23622669981/lea-michele-chris-colfer-talk-glee-graduation

The interview was dominated by Lea dryy . I find that this has been the pattern when Chris and Lea do joint interviews.

Sorry about the negativity about Lea. I'll definitely become less cranky once the season 3 finale becomes nothing more than a distant memory.

Lea does have the tendency to talk on and on. But I do think the interviewer shouldn't have been facing/looking at Lea so much when asking general questions to the two.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/25/2012, 12:03 am

I'm a bit confused and upset here.

I just read on p_f that people are angry at certain Kurt fans because they are disappointed about Chris' enthusiasm at the upfronts. Are they talking about me?
Because I only mentioned that here, in this forum, and nowhere else.

All I said here is that I'm a bit miffed/disappointed that Chris seemed genuinely excited for Kurt next season, because no matter how bright the future of Kurt will be in season 4: I cannot be enthusiastic about Kurt going into fashion (if this is true), after him wanting musical theatre so much.
But I would never hold his enthusiasm at the upfronts against Chris himself: he sees this from a different POV and he's probably just glad he gets something decent (someone decent: SJP) to work with next season, and as I understand it Chris just found out himself about SJP at the upfronts: so of course he was enthusiastic.

His enthusiasm just stings a bit after seeing the episode, and it disappointed me that Chris seemed not aware of the feelings of the Kurtsies who are so let down now, that's true.
But heck, for all we know Chris at the time expected some cut scenes to be in the episode: scenes that explained more about Kurt and that would have softened the blow for us Kurtsies. Or maybe Kurt will pursue a musical theatre career after all, and Chris was excited about that.
We don't know any of this.

I don't think that Chris wanting Kurt to go into fashion changed this outcome, I don't think he has that influence, and I think Chris has the right to say whatever he wants at the upfronts or any other interview.
But that doesn't mean I have to agree with him, or that I'm less of a Chris fan because this was my reaction. And it would seriously upset me if this would instantly make me a bad Kurtsie or Colferites, after spending 2 days straight behind my laptop to defend Kurt/Chris over on GF.

Anyway: maybe this is not about me at all (is it true that so-called Kurtsies are actually tweeting Chris about this?), and I know it's not strictly something that happened on this forum, but if it is indeed me they are talking about, and if they got this information from here, then all I can do is try to fix it here as well, since I'm not a member of p_f.

Sorry if this is off topic.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  CloveGlee 5/25/2012, 12:43 am

You know Maria... I don't think the idea of Kurt deciding he's best off in fashion is a storytelling travesty. I think it may be a pretty personal disappointment for you that your favorite countertenor will not have the entire world at his feet loving his voice as much as you do, but... some people like Kurt's voice, and some people don't. I think he is erratic. Sometimes he's ambrosia from gods and sometimes he screeches. Now, I do think him being tossed into the garbage with no backup plan, and no time to really measure and contemplate how crappy that was for him, is indeed a travesty after the year he's had. It is the inference that Kurt's utter destruction is unimportant compared to Rachel that is the biggest problem here/

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://recappersdelight.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 5/25/2012, 12:55 am

Marie, I haven't read it and I don't know if it is about you, but if it is, you shouldn't take it very seriously. Some Chris's fans are just very overprotective. I disagree with Chris about some things like wanting to sing Whitney song in original key and I am surprised that he still says he sees Kurt's career in fashion magazine after all his NYADA dreams as well , but I don't think that makes me a bad fan either.

But it is very probable the comments weren't about you because a lot of fans tweeted Chris their disappointment in the end of season 3 for Kurt and I wouldn't be surprised if some of them were blaming him for it.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/25/2012, 3:20 am

marie, that troll was here numerous times lately, and yesterday I didn't realize it was her and responded to her. If I remembered correctly, she was blaming chris for his enthusiasm at the Upfront.

also if i remember correctly, kurt used to say (like last summer during twittergate) that kurt would pursue fashion career blah blah blah, but since the beginning of s3, after he read the first episode's script, he said he misunderstood and kurt would want to be a performer instead. so his understanding or wish apparently had nothing to do w/ how the script was written, and once he knew the direction his character was going, he re-aligned his talking points w/ that of the company's.

chris only changed his tune again back to fashion at around the Upfront, which is right after he finished filming the finale. by the end of hte finale filming he knew the outcome of the NYADA school thing so he knew performing would be a deadend. only then he started to give hints that kurt could pick up some sort of fashion internship etc. Remember the day we heard Kevin Reily's annoucement about hummelberry's "NYADA advanture" was also the day they did the upfront. it seems that chris also heard the same thing including teh special guest star supposedly for his character that day. I don't think he knew about anything more than we do, except the outcome of the finale.

chris appeared enthusiastic about the upfront because:
- duh, he's told to sell teh show and even if he will be fired the next time he had to act like it was the best thing in the world. if he dared to speak against his boss his current and future chance of being employable in this industry will be zero. we definitely can't blame him.
- also, if he's told that there's a special guest for his character, it's like some kind of assurance that he would get some sort of storyline after all, rather than sitting in Limabeans once every 5 episodes to give words of support to blaine. (although SJP is not scheduled to come in until later in the season and just look at what happened to Gloria Estefan.... or they can simply pull another Ann Hathaway, so fingers crossed)

it seems clear that hte writers do not intend kurt to be THE main character. if anything they want to de-emphysize his importance on this show. they want the show to focus on rachel's journey. kurt's NYADA arc provides a nice contrasts to rachels'. that's all. they just used him for a more dramatic rachel storyline. I suspect that S4 would be very iffy for us kurt fans again, because they are defintiely going to focus more on pop culture and pop songs and whatever attracts the mainstream viewers. I think they have concluded all the gay storylines and will not revisit any of his struggle w/ passing etc. and rachel will get all teh nyada/broadway storylines and songs. klaine will stay together w/ occasional PDA but they don't want to have any serious gay romance related plots. they will also likely to drop any PSA attempts and just focus on big name guests and tributes and all these things that are likely to boost ratings. do I sound pessimistic? yeah, but I'd rather be prepared now than throw up violently when bad things happen.

fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 5/25/2012, 4:09 am

fantastica wrote:marie, that troll was here numerous times lately, and yesterday I didn't realize it was her and responded to her. If I remembered correctly, she was blaming chris for his enthusiasm at the Upfront.
I see I have been lucky person lately because I missed every of her visit. How sad. :-)
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/25/2012, 4:41 am

if you go to "memberlist", and see anybody who do not have the PM button next to it, that's her. she had registered total of 14 names, 2 of which occured yesterday. i missed most of her posts too. our admins are very good at kicking her out.

p.s. my favorite of her names is "diannaduck". i recommend her next name to be "mickeymoose".
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 5/25/2012, 5:57 am

Marie don't get too upset about this. I don't know if in that community they were talking about you, but I doubt it. I think most of Chris's fans reacted the way you do, because, after the disappointing that was the last episode, see Chris excited about Kurt's next season SL was sure a bit upsetting. But blame him for this is another story (and tweet him about this is just stupid), becasue he has no fault!
We can disagree with him (we all have different opinions and sure his are not always and universally shareable), but the writers change their mind as the wind turns and Chris has nothing to do with how they write Kurt. At the Upfronts he was relativity happy about his character's SL because it was his job to be: he was there to sell enthusiasm about next season.

Glorfindel wrote:His enthusiasm just stings a bit after seeing the episode, and it disappointed me that Chris seemed not aware of the feelings of the Kurtsies who are so let down now, that's true.
But heck, for all we know Chris at the time expected some cut scenes to be in the episode: scenes that explained more about Kurt and that would have softened the blow for us Kurtsies. Or maybe Kurt will pursue a musical theatre career after all, and Chris was excited about that.
We don't know any of this.
Oh yeah, I think that there were a lot of cut scenes. Like Finn's solo. In the behind the scene you can see it, but it wasn't in the episode.
And I remember Chris saying, for Kurt and Blaine, that they you think that they will do "zig" and instead they do "zag". ...I haven't saw the zag. phr34r
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/25/2012, 6:00 am

^ i think he meant they would now stay together, instead of doing long distance.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 5/25/2012, 6:15 am

^Yah, probably, even if from how he said it I was imagining the "zag" was some kind of their choice.

Btw, I still don't want to considering this possibility. Shocked Knowing Glee they could perfectly start next season with Kurt in NY and a 2 minutes of explanation. So BYE Blaine, I'm not gonna miss you.
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/25/2012, 7:11 am

fantastica wrote:if you go to "memberlist", and see anybody who do not have the PM button next to it, that's her. she had registered total of 14 names, 2 of which occured yesterday. i missed most of her posts too. our admins are very good at kicking her out.

p.s. my favorite of her names is "diannaduck". i recommend her next name to be "mickeymoose".

Just for the record, not all of the names without PM abilities were GA. Diannaduck was not her. We have had other spammers find us.

Last edited by Jellyrolls on 5/25/2012, 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/25/2012, 7:32 am

sorry. couldn't know about this w/o having privy info. fanny2

i like any name w/ "duck" in it, for some strange reason. i find it hilarious.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  CloveGlee 5/25/2012, 7:49 am

Emile wrote:^Yah, probably, even if from how he said it I was imagining the "zag" was some kind of their choice.

Btw, I still don't want to considering this possibility. Shocked Knowing Glee they could perfectly start next season with Kurt in NY and a 2 minutes of explanation. So BYE Blaine, I'm not gonna miss you.

I think there's every likelihood that when we open next fall, we'll get forty-five seconds of expository dialogue about how Kurt applied to XYZ fashion college as a safety school, and that's where he is, and he's living with Rachel, and what extremely painful cliffhanger? Narratively, she needs people with her in New York. I think the letters thing was about Rachel going to New York with no support system, and it's really only about her. Finn and Kurt prop her up, nothing more.

By the by... if SBL is a hit, and the book does well, Chris is going to be a pretty major star. They would be unwise to make him a minor character again.

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://recappersdelight.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/25/2012, 7:58 am

i don't think kurt will be in ny early in teh season's premier. SJP won't be on teh show until later in the season (if she appears at all). I don't see kurt getting out of Lima (if he does get out at all) for at least a few episodes - and he maybe totally missing in some of these episodes.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next