Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4

+36
ladydianab
bayth
ColferGirl
Catt24
Vir Cotto
emilynna
kac
Dame Loli
ChrisColferFan1
Divalicious
dap1217
E-ko
Ireth
msjoanlucette
happydays
sheny
paulopf
fountain
Esme
Shinra17
Emile
valkeakuulas
CloveGlee
Jellyrolls
arina
ColferInspired
Delight
fantastica
sjonnepon
tanita_mors
sahhar
Glorfindel
BlueJazz
Buenos
M&M
brisallie
40 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4

Post  fantastica 5/18/2012, 5:49 pm

'Glee' Season 4: Cast to Return -- But for How Long?

Fox Entertainment president Kevin Reilly says discussions are under way for series regular and recurring roles with decisions expected in the coming weeks.

Glee's Lea Michele, Chris Colfer and Cory Monteith are returning for Season 4, along with all the cast members -- but for how long?

Fox Entertainment president Kevin Reilly told The Hollywood Reporter during this week's upfront in New York that the swelling cast -- which counts a graduating class that includes Amber Riley, Naya Rivera, Dianna Agron and Mark Salling, among others -- are currently in talks for the duration of their return and whether they'll be signed on as series regulars for 22-episode deals or recurring roles. Deals are expected to be announced in the coming weeks.

The musical drama's Season 3 finale, airing Tuesday in which the seniors bid farewell to McKinley High and some (potentially Michele, Monteith and Colfer) head to New York for a show-within-a-show fourth year, will set up what the executive sees as a creative renaissance in Season 4 on Thursdays at 9 p.m.

The executive reaffirmed that Riley, whose recent tweet (which she later clarified) led to a wave of speculation that her time with Glee had come to an end, would indeed be back.

In fact, Glee co-creator Ryan Murphy told Vulture that he met with the cast and gave them the opportunity to move on to do other things.

"I said to them, 'Anybody who wants to stay on the show will stay on the show,'" he told the site, who confirmed that McKinley faculty members played by Emmy winner Jane Lynch, Matthew Morrison and Jayma Mays would all return for Season 4.

"It doesn't mean everyone will be doing 22 episodes, but everyone wants to stay in our family to make sure those actors know that if they want to have a home, they have a home," Murphy said. "If they want to explore new and different things while also having a home, that is also an option."

Glee went through a similar experience last season when recurring stars Harry Shum Jr. and Darren Criss were promoted to regular status for Season 3, while the series regular option on Chord Overstreet was not picked up. Overstreet parted ways with the series but returned in a recurring capacity midway through the season.

The cast has continued to find success in projects outside of the Fox musical. Criss (a junior on the series) has gone on to Broadway; Michele, Agron, Monteith and Colfer all have growing careers on the big screen (the latter two active as producers as well).

While McKinley will be down a handful of New Directions' founding members in its Ohio-based story, Glee is poised to add cast members for its fourth season, including guaranteeing the winner of Oxygen's reality competition The Glee Project a seven-episode arc. (This season saw four Glee Project standouts appear, with Damian McGinty going on to guest star in more than his seven-episode winnings.)

Add to that the expectation that the New York setting could potentially add more cast beyond Sarah Jessica Parker and Kate Hudson, who have both signed on for major arcs. (Murphy told THR that Hudson will likely begin her arc in the Season 4 premiere, with Parker appearing a few episodes afterward.)

Setting recurring roles for some cast members could prove a wise and cost-effective move for the series and sibling studio 20th Television.

Glee's Season 3 finale airs Tuesday and will likely shed additional light on which characters could potentially have larger and recurring roles.

hollywood
reporter

so, nothing is certain. anybody can be a potential guest star. it may mean 1 episode or 2 but I doubt anyone will appear in all 22 - except Lea if she is still the "lead" actress.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4

Post  ColferInspired 5/18/2012, 11:03 pm

fantastica wrote:
'Glee' Season 4: Cast to Return -- But for How Long?

Fox Entertainment president Kevin Reilly says discussions are under way for series regular and recurring roles with decisions expected in the coming weeks.

Glee's Lea Michele, Chris Colfer and Cory Monteith are returning for Season 4, along with all the cast members -- but for how long?

Fox Entertainment president Kevin Reilly told The Hollywood Reporter during this week's upfront in New York that the swelling cast -- which counts a graduating class that includes Amber Riley, Naya Rivera, Dianna Agron and Mark Salling, among others -- are currently in talks for the duration of their return and whether they'll be signed on as series regulars for 22-episode deals or recurring roles. Deals are expected to be announced in the coming weeks.

The musical drama's Season 3 finale, airing Tuesday in which the seniors bid farewell to McKinley High and some (potentially Michele, Monteith and Colfer) head to New York for a show-within-a-show fourth year, will set up what the executive sees as a creative renaissance in Season 4 on Thursdays at 9 p.m.

The executive reaffirmed that Riley, whose recent tweet (which she later clarified) led to a wave of speculation that her time with Glee had come to an end, would indeed be back.

In fact, Glee co-creator Ryan Murphy told Vulture that he met with the cast and gave them the opportunity to move on to do other things.

"I said to them, 'Anybody who wants to stay on the show will stay on the show,'" he told the site, who confirmed that McKinley faculty members played by Emmy winner Jane Lynch, Matthew Morrison and Jayma Mays would all return for Season 4.

"It doesn't mean everyone will be doing 22 episodes, but everyone wants to stay in our family to make sure those actors know that if they want to have a home, they have a home," Murphy said. "If they want to explore new and different things while also having a home, that is also an option."

Glee went through a similar experience last season when recurring stars Harry Shum Jr. and Darren Criss were promoted to regular status for Season 3, while the series regular option on Chord Overstreet was not picked up. Overstreet parted ways with the series but returned in a recurring capacity midway through the season.

The cast has continued to find success in projects outside of the Fox musical. Criss (a junior on the series) has gone on to Broadway; Michele, Agron, Monteith and Colfer all have growing careers on the big screen (the latter two active as producers as well).

While McKinley will be down a handful of New Directions' founding members in its Ohio-based story, Glee is poised to add cast members for its fourth season, including guaranteeing the winner of Oxygen's reality competition The Glee Project a seven-episode arc. (This season saw four Glee Project standouts appear, with Damian McGinty going on to guest star in more than his seven-episode winnings.)

Add to that the expectation that the New York setting could potentially add more cast beyond Sarah Jessica Parker and Kate Hudson, who have both signed on for major arcs. (Murphy told THR that Hudson will likely begin her arc in the Season 4 premiere, with Parker appearing a few episodes afterward.)

Setting recurring roles for some cast members could prove a wise and cost-effective move for the series and sibling studio 20th Television.

Glee's Season 3 finale airs Tuesday and will likely shed additional light on which characters could potentially have larger and recurring roles.

hollywood
reporter

so, nothing is certain. anybody can be a potential guest star. it may mean 1 episode or 2 but I doubt anyone will appear in all 22 - except Lea if she is still the "lead" actress.

I have always sensed that Lea and Chris would stay as regulars. For Lea to stay a lead she needs a lead with her, and right now it sounds like Chris.

This is like before Season 3 with all these stories from RM and others all over again and all those other stories before the other two seasons.

All these season we have had more Hummelberry than Klaine. And don't forget Frank Reilly said Kurt and Rachel Nayada adventures.

I think the negotiations with Chris and Lea is finished. Corey I don't know what's going on until we see the "Goodbye" or wait until the Season 4 starts, or Corey is allowed to say what is happening for his character. But it does seem Finn is definitely going to New York.

Kurt and Rachel are getting major arcs. I don't think a recurring character would get a major arc if they were recurring.

And remember in that interview this week at the upfronts, Lea said working with Chris everyday, so Chris and Lea are still regulars.

It's probably the others that won't be in all the 22 episodes. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 7 1371890812
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/18/2012, 11:26 pm

BlueJazz wrote:...

PS: In my headcannon, Kurt's mom name has always been Elizabeth neutre

Me too. Only because he wrote once "Kurt Elizabeth Hummel", I insist it must be after her mom's name Smile

fantastica wrote:so, the first one: the only possible song the juniors (incl. brittany) will sing is the beatles song. grrrrrrr.... I was so hoping it done by hte original 5s. :( and that makes blaine sing twice in the finale, while kurt sings once, and quinn and santana don't think at all (not missing santana, she sings plenty although she does have an A plot there)

since good riddence is sung by finn and blaine, I think it would be them singing to their respective partners who are leaving for NY. these 2 stay behind. poor finn.

WHAT?! The juniors are singing the beatles song? Evil or Very Mad Right now I'm trying to breath properly because I'm really upset with RIB!! How is doing that?!

Apparently Finn's destiny is still unsure. I'm the one who since it was announced the idea of my HummelberryFinn going to NY I've been cheering up for that but lately I've realize that things could be change and take a new direction. As some of you have said probably Lea and Chris will be regular for the 22 episodes or at least most of them because of the NYADA plot but what about others? I read Ryan asked them if they wanna stay and everybody said yes so that why he's allowing them to stay but no one know for how many episodes and honestly is been a while since I've stopped to believe in Ryan.

On a side note: Since when is Nayada instead of NYADA? or is nickname? humhum
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/18/2012, 11:50 pm

brisallie wrote:
BlueJazz wrote:...

PS: In my headcannon, Kurt's mom name has always been Elizabeth Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 7 4247136565

Me too. Only because he wrote once "Kurt Elizabeth Hummel", I insist it must be after her mom's name Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 7 650269930

fantastica wrote:so, the first one: the only possible song the juniors (incl. brittany) will sing is the beatles song. grrrrrrr.... I was so hoping it done by hte original 5s. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 7 1371890812 and that makes blaine sing twice in the finale, while kurt sings once, and quinn and santana don't think at all (not missing santana, she sings plenty although she does have an A plot there)

since good riddence is sung by finn and blaine, I think it would be them singing to their respective partners who are leaving for NY. these 2 stay behind. poor finn.

WHAT?! The juniors are singing the beatles song? Evil or Very Mad Right now I'm trying to breath properly because I'm really upset with RIB!! How is doing that?!

Apparently Finn's destiny is still unsure. I'm the one who since it was announced the idea of my HummelberryFinn going to NY I've been cheering up for that but lately I've realize that things could be change and take a new direction. As some of you have said probably Lea and Chris will be regular for the 22 episodes or at least most of them because of the NYADA plot but what about others? I read Ryan asked them if they wanna stay and everybody said yes so that why he's allowing them to stay but no one know for how many episodes and honestly is been a while since I've stopped to believe in Ryan.

On a side note: Since when is Nayada instead of NYADA? or is nickname? Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 7 1238107359

So, we have a Acting school, performing acts school here in Australia that is spelt similiar, Nada, so I keep thinking of typing that but then remember it is Nyada, but forget to go back to re-edit. I'll leave out the extra 'a' from now on. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 7 3429310274
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 5/19/2012, 12:30 am

Once I heard Kurt singing I'll Remember I knew he wasn't going to get the Beatle's song, which made me sad, because that is kind of like having someone other than Rachel sing Barbra. Apparently it is okay for non-Rachel territories to be poached. Oh well, I am more invested in Chris than I am this show. We have a book coming, and then a movie, plus some Kurt storyline (it can't all be about Rachel and McKinley) in the fall. I will certainly be able to get other stuff done.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 5/19/2012, 12:55 am

[b]'

I hope there will be just one winner from The Glee Project this time. We don't need 3 or 4 new good singers but bad actors on the show. They wasted so much screen time on them this season instead of focusing on the regular stars and their development. Just one winner will be enough.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/19/2012, 2:15 am

sheny wrote:
[b]'

I hope there will be just one winner from The Glee Project this time. We don't need 3 or 4 new good singers but bad actors on the show. They wasted so much screen time on them this season instead of focusing on the regular stars and their development. Just one winner will be enough.

Just keep them at McKinley and away from the New York storyline and I am happy.Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 4 - Page 7 650269930
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/19/2012, 2:17 am

they can sing all the song they want. I think for us kurtsies we have to pretend that this is no longer a musical - because our bb would rarely sing. we can pretend that he's in a regular tv series w/o the singing part. most of the tv shows have no singing in them.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 5/19/2012, 3:47 am

Divalicious wrote:Once I heard Kurt singing I'll Remember I knew he wasn't going to get the Beatle's song, which made me sad, because that is kind of like having someone other than Rachel sing Barbra. Apparently it is okay for non-Rachel territories to be poached.

If they could leave Kurt out of a Lady Gaga song, they could very well do the same for a Beatles song.

I'm now starting to wonder whether that tweeted photo of the original five in that pose was just something done for fun in between takes, and had no bearing on the actual episode itself (We were all hopeful for a song featuring the original five and now it's starting to look like that's not happening anymore).

Ah well, we'll know the truth in a few days anyway.

They haven't released the Beatles song in FLF, have they?
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 5/19/2012, 4:23 am

Delight wrote:
I'm now starting to wonder whether that tweeted photo of the original five in that pose was just something done for fun in between takes, and had no bearing on the actual episode itself (We were all hopeful for a song featuring the original five and now it's starting to look like that's not happening anymore).

I think they are singing 'Sit down you're rocking the boat' as they did in season 1.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 5/19/2012, 4:54 am

ColferInspired wrote:
Just keep them at McKinley and away from the New York storyline and I am happy.

I would like them to keep just their three best in New York (Mark can come too based on his recent audition season) and set free rest of them. If they must I'm sure Jane and Matt can save some of the McKinley SL, but what of an mess of a show we will get that way: good and emotional acting for 20 min of the show, rest let's face it, viral video level of acting. Naya should do her guest stint in Lima since Brittney is currently not graduating and Dianna can guest in NY SL. I still believe Amber will be back the least, only into the episodes like Wills wedding or someone dying!

Now that I read that, I'm being naiive, like that would ever happen! I have already accepted the fact that Kurt might not sing at all next season if few karaoke/rehersal songs are not counted.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/19/2012, 7:53 am

sheny wrote:
Delight wrote:

I think they are singing 'Sit down you're rocking the boat' as they did in season 1.

That's what I think too
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 5/19/2012, 3:28 pm

Oh, no, Glee's probably gonna literally kills In My Life if the juniors are singing it (unless Artie and Tina are leading while others back-up) No My heart will weep for the Beatles and Kurt not getting to sing that song if it's true... *facepalm*

Last edited by BlueJazz on 5/19/2012, 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 5/19/2012, 3:31 pm

Not sure where to post this so I'm going to put it here:

"The Graduation Album" on Track to be Lowest Debut Yet
Also on tap for a possible top 10 bow is the latest "Glee" TV soundtrack. The Fox show's Glee, the Music: Season Three - The Graduation Album could move around 40,000 to 50,000. That sort of sales figure will mark the lowest debut for a full-length "Glee" soundtrack album. Of the 10 earlier full-length albums (not counting its live movie soundtrack), the lowest start was earned by the last one: Glee, the Music: Season 3 - Volume 7. It began with 58,000 in December 2011 (according to Nielsen SoundScan).
billboard

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/19/2012, 8:08 pm

Random Stuff from Goodbye - brief because i have to be. Spoilers.

The feelings of happiness and yet sadness in this episodes hits you like a train wreck. Unless its just me.
- You’ve got the music in me - PERFECTION
- So many pilot and the Journey refs in this episode. It’s genius.
- Sue and Quinn….my heart is breaking
- Faberry scene was perfect
- Burt Hummel - BEST FATHER EVER.
- Mariable Lopez…She is perfect. The way Brittana is done this week is flawless.
- Will i don’t even care, the haters can fuck off - forever young its perfection, so somewhere over the rainbow. I can’t.
- The made it amazing, the train wrecked it, they attempted to bring it back again and now its back and this scene…i can’t.
- Klaine are beautiful too, however nothing much we don’t already know but the scenes are magical.
- Finchel are just adorable yet i feel so sad but i don’t know some fans may be pissed but i get it.

- They look so cute in their cap and gowns i can’t even - i feel like a fucking proud mama. I hate how happy they are tho. WE DON’T WANT YOU TO GRADUATE!
- The train scene…omg….i’m sobbing like a child - Roots and Branches is so fitting here.
- Rachel Berry you are perfection.
- The songs and how they are all done are perfection again this week.
- Perfect glee is perfect they saved it for the last hours.
x

Seems to me that Klaine will stay together and Finchel might break up, or Finn does not get into the Actor's Studio and stays behind in Lima. I hope not, because I want Finn in New York too.

And is it just me, or does the half of these spoilers make no sense? unsure
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 5/19/2012, 8:27 pm

I'm literally stone faced everytime I hear new spoilers from Glee. Of course they wouldn't break up Klaine. They don't have the guts to piss of the fangirls or give Chris Colfer interesting storylines, especially when it comes to him being in close proximity with flirty guys or even his boyfriend. This way they wouldn't have to deal with either Rolling Eyes .

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 5/19/2012, 8:39 pm

They don't need to make sense, it's all about PERFECTION. suure
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/19/2012, 8:46 pm

one fan's PERFECTION is another fan's TRAINWRECK. this is glee. bubgum
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/19/2012, 8:53 pm

Of course: Rachel Berry is PERFECTION. How stupid of me. blinkk
I should have known that.

My bad. beam
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 5/19/2012, 11:55 pm

Prepare yourself. Klaine will not breakup on Tuesday night. Too many of the crazy Klaine stans say they will quit watching. RIB wants to make sure they come back in the fall.

I kind of hope they start the season with Klaine broken up with no real explanation or breakup scene.

Maybe we need to start tweeting that we will stop watching if they don't break up Klaine because Klaine is the most boring couple on TV and it's not a healthy relationship because they have too many secrets. Wink
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 5/20/2012, 1:14 am

But I want Kurt to break up with Blaine! I really want that and him getting into whatever college he wants. And Burt being the best father ever.
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 5/20/2012, 2:43 am

sahhar wrote:I'm literally stone faced everytime I hear new spoilers from Glee. Of course they wouldn't break up Klaine. They don't have the guts to piss of the fangirls or give Chris Colfer interesting storylines, especially when it comes to him being in close proximity with flirty guys or even his boyfriend. This way they wouldn't have to deal with either Rolling Eyes .

Good points, I agree.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 5/20/2012, 3:06 am

Jellyrolls wrote:Prepare yourself. Klaine will not breakup on Tuesday night. Too many of the crazy Klaine stans say they will quit watching. RIB wants to make sure they come back in the fall.

I kind of hope they start the season with Klaine broken up with no real explanation or breakup scene.

Maybe we need to start tweeting that we will stop watching if they don't break up Klaine because Klaine is the most boring couple on TV and it's not a healthy relationship because they have too many secrets. Wink

THIS.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/20/2012, 3:11 am

i know klaine won't break up so I am not bracing myself. I will hold my favorite stuffed kitty bear and watch it while eating ice cream.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 5/20/2012, 4:24 am

I always expected them to keep Klaine intact at the end of Season 3, but for some reason I've recently been allowing myself to believe that they'll break up. So the fact that they'll stay together really hit me. Sigh...let's just see what happens next season.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next