Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bistro on the corner

+19
Ireth
ColferInspired
sahhar
paulopf
arina
kac
Coolbeans3131
Emile
tanita_mors
Kurt Hummel
Delight
CloveGlee
ColferGirl
brisallie
Shinra17
Jellyrolls
Struck by Lightning
Glorfindel
fantastica
23 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 20 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  sahhar 4/18/2012, 6:12 pm

fantastica wrote:can't help you sweetie. I don't have a facebook. I have no face. :(

is this your first time using hte facebook or is it the first time you are not able to use it? have you changed any settings before today?

No I've had Facebook for ages. I use it to contact really close relatives and friends. I didn't change any setting. It just doesn't let me post anything on my wall or someone else's and doesn't let me check my private messages :(

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/18/2012, 7:10 pm

did a quick google search and some people have this problem on and off for no apparent reason, so try this:

clear your browser's cache, then close the browser and restart it again. if still not good, wait a few hours and try restarting your browser again. if not, google again for possible solutions.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/18/2012, 7:17 pm

fantastica wrote:did a quick google search and some people have this problem on and off for no apparent reason, so try this:

clear your browser's cache, then close the browser and restart it again. if still not good, wait a few hours and try restarting your browser again. if not, google again for possible solutions.

What does that mean exactly?, cuz it's been happening since yesterday and I even re-started the computer and nothing happens.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/18/2012, 7:44 pm

If I were you I would try to google the problem until I find something that works for you.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/18/2012, 7:46 pm

fantastica wrote:If I were you I would try to google the problem until I find something that works for you.

Thanks for the help BTW neutre

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/18/2012, 7:51 pm

that was't help at all. too bad I don't have facebook. :( but everytime I have trouble w/ anything, whether it's computer related or not, I could always find an answer on the web. so try it. neutre
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/18/2012, 8:02 pm

sahhar wrote:Hey all, I desperately need help with something. When I go to my Facebook account I cannot comment or post anything on my wall or anyone else's. I can't open any private messages either. I'v tried everything but cannot fix it. Does anybody know how I can fix this?. I'll really appreciate it neutre .

I have a facebook account and once happened that to me but it was server problem which was solved byt its own the next time I logged . But have you read the help section or send a mail to someone who can help you? What can i do for you?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/18/2012, 8:04 pm

You all are so sweet bisou .

I just tried googling stuff and went to check it one last time. It started working randomly. I didn't do anything. It just started working again. It just does things on it's own. Oy technology.

Thanks for the help again neutre .

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/19/2012, 5:00 pm

Random question: Have you ever taken the wrong bus or any transport and end up far away from your home? Well that happened to me today, but luckily I got home safe.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 4/19/2012, 10:32 pm

Hm. I don't know if this is the right place to do it, but I'd appreciate if very much if people could give me some musical suggestions. Smile
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/19/2012, 11:11 pm

paulopf wrote:Hm. I don't know if this is the right place to do it, but I'd appreciate if very much if people could give me some musical suggestions. Smile

You have read my mind boy! The other day I was precisely thinking that we dont have a thread about music but I think we have enough threads by now o.o So what kind of music do you like? Tell me a singer or group which among your fav ones?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 4/19/2012, 11:19 pm

^Hi! Thank you. Well, apart from Joaquín Sabina, who I mentioned in my introduction, I like a bit of everything. Usually one or two songs per artist, so I think whatever people suggest to me have a huge chance. What I definitely don't like, though: Demi Lovato, Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift (oh, wait, I like "Love Story", judge me), Jonas Brothers, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry.
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/19/2012, 11:31 pm

paulopf wrote:^Hi! Thank you. Well, apart from Joaquín Sabina, who I mentioned in my introduction, I like a bit of everything. Usually one or two songs per artist, so I think whatever people suggest to me have a huge chance. What I definitely don't like, though: Demi Lovato, Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift (oh, wait, I like "Love Story", judge me), Jonas Brothers, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry.

Hahaha I listen those singers you don't like tonguue so I won't judge you but In my defense I can say that I only listen one or two songs from them lol.

Personally I'm very eclectic when's about music I listen almost everything but reggeton- tu sabes de qué hablo cierto?- currently I'm very into j-pop and J-rock. These days I've been listening a lot a female band called Scandal

Scandal

So tell me boy What can we offered you? lol

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 4/19/2012, 11:42 pm

^Hahaha! Reggaeton. Of course I know what you mean, and to be honest, when I want to dance or when we're "cruising in our ship" with my bf, we play that sh*it like bosses. XD I haven't heard that Scandal person, but I'll give it a try. And I won't judge, of course, since I do like a couple of Justin Bieber's songs. *shrugs* I like some songs by Snow Patrol, Cold Play, Guns N'Roses, 30 Seconds to Mars, Soul Asylum, Metallica, U2, Bob Marley, Smashing Pumpkins, Counting Crows... usually the tamer songs... I guess it could be said that I like emotional music.
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/20/2012, 12:39 am

paulopf wrote:^Hahaha! Reggaeton. Of course I know what you mean, and to be honest, when I want to dance or when we're "cruising in our ship" with my bf, we play that sh*it like bosses. XD I haven't heard that Scandal person, but I'll give it a try. And I won't judge, of course, since I do like a couple of Justin Bieber's songs. *shrugs* I like some songs by Snow Patrol, Cold Play, Guns N'Roses, 30 Seconds to Mars, Soul Asylum, Metallica, U2, Bob Marley, Smashing Pumpkins, Counting Crows... usually the tamer songs... I guess it could be said that I like emotional music.

OMG I do the same when I went to dance, though my friends always take me to discos w/o reggeton music.However I wont deny there're songs from Ivy Queen that I like 😊

The only songs I like from Bieber are the two most known, you know the ones who were sung by Sam on glee. Apart of it I listen some songs of ColdPlay,U2,Metallica and 30 Seconds to Mars ( there was a time I listened From Yesterday everyday o.o), also I was obssesed with Boulevard of Broken Dreams and Helena by Green Day and MCR respectively.

On a side note: I'm sure I heard Counting Crows before but I can't remember any song and you know,the other day I went to a pub and one of the special drinks was Smashing Pumpkins tonguue Have you heard about that before?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 4/20/2012, 12:46 am

Oh! No. I have never heard about a cocktail named Smashing Pumpkins. Hahaha. Those are the same Bieber songs I like. LMAO. About Reggaeton, I like a lot of the contagious, stupid stuff. Most of the time I don't even know who sings them. Calle 13, Daddy Yankee, Tito el Bambino are the three names I remember clearly. But there are tons of songs. Others are not reggaeton, but just those dance-y songs... Oh! And now in my country some Brazilian songs are becoming very popular, like Ay, se eu te pego. Counting Crows' most famous song is "Mr. Jones", and I like it, but my favorite of the two I enjoy from them is "Round Here", though it can be very depressing, so don't listen to it if you're not in a perky mood. From 30 Seconds to Mars I like I'll Attack and The Kill. Ah! "Boulevard of Broken Dreams"... wow! Joaquín Sabina has a song with that same title: "Por el Boulevard de los sueños rotos". Shocked
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/20/2012, 1:13 am

^

Do you have the link of "Por el Boulevard de los sueños rotos"? Because you're freaking kidding me both songs have the same title o.o

I forgot The Kill , that one of the first songs of 30 seconds to Mars right? For me was the first time I knew Jared Leto was a singer too and brazilian music is having a succeed in all latinamerica boy! During the whole Summer everybody was listening "Eu se te pego", I should hate it because I usually end up hating songs that are overexposed like "You're beautiful" (James Blunt) dryy but I'm not.

Hahaha What do you think abou Gasolina by Daddy Yankee? I know was one of the first songs that started this sh~t of reggeton that invaded us but it was sticky hahahaha Is like a classic of reggeton.

PS: I like kitties but I have two noisy cats meowing in my garden so please GET OUT! Sorry I need to say that.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 4/20/2012, 1:34 am

Ah! Yes. There's a song called La gasolina, but I thought it was Tito el Bambino's? They're playing it here a lot now, though I know it's kind of old. I think it's like all reggaeton, stupid, but makes you want to shake your butt. Lol.

That's why I'm asking for musical recommendations! Lol. I tend to get stuck in the same songs, once I hear them and like them, and I keep listening to them endlessly, til a new crop comes up.
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/20/2012, 2:09 am

paulopf wrote:

Ah! Yes. There's a song called La gasolina, but I thought it was Tito el Bambino's? They're playing it here a lot now, though I know it's kind of old. I think it's like all reggaeton, stupid, but makes you want to shake your butt. Lol.

That's why I'm asking for musical recommendations! Lol. I tend to get stuck in the same songs, once I hear them and like them, and I keep listening to them endlessly, til a new crop comes up.

I like the song, well I have a weakness for music that comes from Spain, don't know if is the accent or the flamingo rhythm pero me gusta tío haahah and It seems to be settled in those days of mexican revolutionary, Am I right?

Please only for a second search on youtube La Gasolina and you'll see is Daddy not Tito. I don't dare to post it here to not damage the ears of our foreigner friends lol or maybe I should introduce them reggeton tonguue

You know I have an account in this site because is always listing what is the most listened at this moment and sometimes you can find sth new http://www.lastfm.es/music whilst I'll try to think what recommend you , if not wait for our european and american friends to wake up lol
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/20/2012, 9:09 am

brisallie wrote:Random question: Have you ever taken the wrong bus or any transport and end up far away from your home? Well that happened to me today, but luckily I got home safe.
No, it only happens to you moque tonguue

paulopf wrote:Hm. I don't know if this is the right place to do it, but I'd appreciate if very much if people could give me some musical suggestions. Smile
I have just read somewhere else something about a "panties on the head" look Razz and I thought the "victory songs" J-pop genre would be perfect for it Smile . Victory songs are songs that praise self-transcendence and are often used as opening songs for a lot of shonen animes (Saint Seiya, Gundam, etc.)

Here's an exemple with Every Little Thing ~ Grip! (Inuyasha opening)

Aside particular situations like the previously mentionned one XD, these songs are quite effective at giving a lot of energy, like for starting a new day ^^.

brisallie wrote:You have read my mind boy! The other day I was precisely thinking that we dont have a thread about music but I think we have enough threads by now o.o So what kind of music do you like? Tell me a singer or group which among your fav ones?
You shouldn't care about that Wink

Random thing I came across: when you boil the pasta and you forget to move the pan on the burner Lol!!
Bistro on the corner - Page 20 Tumblr_lanixoBA6B1qdrkllo1_250
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/20/2012, 9:36 am

Shinra17 wrote:Random thing I came across: when you boil the pasta and you forget to move the pan on the burner Lol!!
OMG! Someone with the head in the clouds! Razz

And I can't think people really cook pasta in that pan!
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/20/2012, 9:39 am

Shinra17 wrote:
brisallie wrote:Random question: Have you ever taken the wrong bus or any transport and end up far away from your home? Well that happened to me today, but luckily I got home safe.

No, it only happens to you moque tonguue

Don't laugh at me blushh but is the third time that happened the same to me tonguue

Random thing I came across: when you boil the pasta and you forget to move the pan on the burner Lol!!

Disgusting. It looks like a burned hair lol

Is that photo yours?

And, I like that Inuyasha opening song !!! Don't remember the year but I already knew it!! Animes has amazing songs Smile and Shinra Can you tell me how I can post a video here? I have no idea.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 4/20/2012, 10:25 am

Shinra17 wrote:

I'm pretty sure that's way too small a pan, with way too little water to boil so much pasta tonguue

Sorry, but it's one of the first lessons I learnt from my aunt when I started cooking-- always use a ridiculously big pot when you boil pasta (the pasta need to be fully immersed in water). I've gone against her advice to the detriment of the quality of the boiled pasta (too chewy, stuck together etc) Razz
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/20/2012, 12:42 pm

^ Actually, this is how I cook them lol but I wait for the moment the water boils before putting the pasta in it. Then, the pasta part that is already in the water get soft very quickly and you can curve it to make all the pasta immersed ^^. And usually, since I'm not very patient, I don't use a lot of water for the boiling to happen faster Smile

brisallie wrote:Can you tell me how I can post a video here? I have no idea.
I'm going to make a thread about it in the technical support zone Wink
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 4/20/2012, 3:10 pm

brisallie wrote: I like the song, well I have a weakness for music that comes from Spain, don't know if is the accent or the flamingo rhythm pero me gusta tío haahah and It seems to be settled in those days of mexican revolutionary, Am I right?

Yes, I think that's somewhat the setting of the video, although the song can be applied to different contexts, even if it's originally a tribute song for Chavela Vargas.

brisallie wrote: only for a second search on youtube La Gasolina and you'll see is Daddy not Tito. I don't dare to post it here to not damage the ears of our foreigner friends lol or maybe I should introduce them reggeton tonguue

You know I have an account in this site because is always listing what is the most listened at this moment and sometimes you can find sth new http://www.lastfm.es/music whilst I'll try to think what recommend you , if not wait for our european and american friends to wake up lol

Lol. Why "only for a second"? I really don't have a beef with reggaeton and find it funny. It's also good to stop thinking, which from time to time is necessary. I heard the song and started dancing on my chair and jumped up when those drum rolls started. moque Oh! And you're right: it's not Tito's.

Shinra17 wrote: I have just read somewhere else something about a "panties on the head" look Razz and I thought the "victory songs" J-pop genre would be perfect for it Smile . Victory songs are songs that praise self-transcendence and are often used as opening songs for a lot of shonen animes (Saint Seiya, Gundam, etc.)

Here's an exemple with Every Little Thing ~ Grip! (Inuyasha opening)

Aside particular situations like the previously mentionned one XD, these songs are quite effective at giving a lot of energy, like for starting a new day ^^.

I didn't choose my name. It was my mother. It's not my fault she decided to name me "the one who would put panties on his head" or "the one who tells bad jokes". She cursed me, so show some compassion. :(

Hm. I really don't listen much to J-pop songs, but you're smart and awesome, so if you're recommending those, they might be smart and awesome as well. Ah! There's a song from an anime a friend once suggested and I liked it, though people who listen to it say it's corny. As if I cared. It's called Yuragu koto nai ai. My problem is that I usually don't know what they mean, and I'm not sensitive enough to relate to music without understanding the lyrics. blushh
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next