Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bistro on the corner

+19
Ireth
ColferInspired
sahhar
paulopf
arina
kac
Coolbeans3131
Emile
tanita_mors
Kurt Hummel
Delight
CloveGlee
ColferGirl
brisallie
Shinra17
Jellyrolls
Struck by Lightning
Glorfindel
fantastica
23 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 21 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  Shinra17 4/20/2012, 5:49 pm

paulopf wrote:I didn't choose my name. It was my mother. It's not my fault she decided to name me "the one who would put panties on his head" or "the one who tells bad jokes". She cursed me, so show some compassion. :(
No, no compassion Evil or Very Mad You have no idea what came up with my name, your definitions are way better than mine Smile (because, of course, I have played this stupid game and the results are so shameful that I won't tell Laughing )

paulopf wrote:My problem is that I usually don't know what they mean, and I'm not sensitive enough to relate to music without understanding the lyrics. blushh
Actually, I prefer it when it comes to dance and dynamic songs. Usually the lyrics for this kind of songs are at best forgettable and at worst completely stupid, it's much better when I can't understand what they're singing Smile
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 4/20/2012, 5:56 pm

Oh, come on... tell me... Yes? No need to mention the name, just the meaning, yes? Pretty please? Don't do it for me, do it for my similarity with Praying mantises? Yes? Oui? Je demanderai en Français, s'l te plaît...
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/20/2012, 6:18 pm

paulopf wrote:

Yes, I think that's somewhat the setting of the video, although the song can be applied to different contexts, even if it's originally a tribute song for Chavela Vargas.

I see. I like her song "La llorona", mainly because when I was a child I used to hate that legend about that woman and how she always was there screaming "My kids, My kids", it makes me shiver ohmy

And I thought you dislike reggeton, so you're pretty much like me who I'm not a fan of this thing but still moves my body when I listen to it hahhaa. I'm tempted to put a reggeton here but a lot of ears will bleeding. What do you think about bachata?

Actually, I prefer it when it comes to dance and dynamic songs. Usually the lyrics for this kind of songs are at best forgettable and at worst completely stupid, it's much better when I can't understand what they're singing

You know Shinra I've never looking for the translation of animes songs, I just simply enjoy the rhythm which makes me feel hyper sometimes; the only ones I know moreless the meaning are those song which has been dubbed into spanish like "Zankoku na Tenshi"

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/20/2012, 6:40 pm

paulopf wrote:Oh, come on... tell me... Yes? No need to mention the name, just the meaning, yes? Pretty please? Don't do it for me, do it for my similarity with Praying mantises? Yes? Oui? Je demanderai en Français, s'l te plaît...
Consulte tes mp, cher ami ^^

brisallie wrote:You know Shinra I've never looking for the translation of animes songs, I just simply enjoy the rhythm which makes me feel hyper sometimes; the only ones I know moreless the meaning are those song which has been dubbed into spanish like "Zankoku na Tenshi"
So I have watched Evangelion ^^
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 4/20/2012, 10:20 pm

Shinra17 wrote: Consulte tes mp, cher ami ^^

Je l'ai fait et je ne suis pas d'accord! :angry:
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/20/2012, 10:47 pm

My english is slow today so do you mean you have watched Evangelion right? tonguue I saw only few episodes- personally I dislike Shinji- but for everyone is like a master piece Smile

Because you posted a Inuyasha song previously I'll post my favorite one:

@ Paulo, do you know french? ohmy
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/21/2012, 7:25 am

brisallie wrote:

My english is slow today so do you mean you have watched Evangelion right? tonguue I saw only few episodes- personally I dislike Shinji- but for everyone is like a master piece Smile
No, I messed up, I wanted to say: so you have watched it Smile (because I think it's rather unusual that a girl likes mecha animes). Personally, I liked Shinji and I hated most of the adults around him. I don't know exactly why but Evangelion is often considered as one of the most important anime and one that has revolutionized the anime world. Right now, there's still the trilogy of movies based on the anime that is going on, the last one (Evangelion 3.0) is expected to be released this year.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 4/21/2012, 12:34 pm

brisallie wrote: @ Paulo, do you know french?

No. Lol. Just a few words here and there, but I suck even at writing those. whis
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 4/21/2012, 12:41 pm

brisallie wrote:

I see. I like her song "La llorona", mainly because when I was a child I used to hate that legend about that woman and how she always was there screaming "My kids, My kids", it makes me shiver ohmy

And I thought you dislike reggeton, so you're pretty much like me who I'm not a fan of this thing but still moves my body when I listen to it hahhaa. I'm tempted to put a reggeton here but a lot of ears will bleeding. What do you think about bachata?

La llorona! Hahaha. Yeah! I know about that legend too. My mom used to scared me with it when I was little, so I wouldn't stray away from her in malls and places alike. Hahaha.

Oh yeah, about reggaeton. I have but one movement, lol, and that's shaking my ass. With my bf, when we are in a long drive and are feeling "gangsta", we like to listen to some of those songs in the car and we make stupid signs and faces. Don't judge me. He's the loser, but it turned out to be contagious.

Bachata? Hm... I like a song by Juan Luis Guerra, which is called "Bachata Rosa", but I'm not a fan of the genre, and haven't listen much of it, to be honest. I think that group called Aventura is the most famous one here in Latin America?
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/21/2012, 3:54 pm

@ Shinra, What is mecha animes??? And you know Evangelion is quite popular among boys and girls.

paulopf wrote:

La llorona! Hahaha. Yeah! I know about that legend too. My mom used to scared me with it when I was little, so I wouldn't stray away from her in malls and places alike. Hahaha.

Oh yeah, about reggaeton. I have but one movement, lol, and that's shaking my ass. With my bf, when we are in a long drive and are feeling "gangsta", we like to listen to some of those songs in the car and we make stupid signs and faces. Don't judge me. He's the loser, but it turned out to be contagious.

Bachata? Hm... I like a song by Juan Luis Guerra, which is called "Bachata Rosa", but I'm not a fan of the genre, and haven't listen much of it, to be honest. I think that group called Aventura is the most famous one here in Latin America?

I remember I went to an old house once with my class and some of the children were shouting " I saw her! There's a woman wearing a white dress in the bathroom" but nobody had the guts to get into hahahha We were only 8 years old.

Boy! shaking the ass is the basic movement of reggeton next to "perreo" so you're in the right way lol and you know I would get along well with your bf because I like loser people, well actually goofy people- that a better definition for me- because I'm the opposite, I tend to be more shy.

I LOVE BACHATA ROSA wub

you know Juan Luis Guerra is the king of bachata, for me he's the one who started all of this musical movement. I have no idea how famous is Aventura in latinamerica but last year they were a phenomenom in my country, personally I like only two songs of them.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/21/2012, 4:39 pm

brisallie wrote:@ Shinra, What is mecha animes???
Bah, animes with mecha, you know the giant robots with a lot of different colors Smile
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/21/2012, 8:28 pm

Shinra17 wrote:
brisallie wrote:@ Shinra, What is mecha animes???
Bah, animes with mecha, you know the giant robots with a lot of different colors Smile

But according to some people Evangelion is not precisely a mecha genre because EVAS are not robots are more like living creatures. And maybe I'm little boyish because I also watched Mobile Suit Gundam Wing Smile
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 4/21/2012, 8:37 pm

^ and not Mobile Suit Gundam Seed? watch it now! Laughing Yeah, Eva are kind of angels or sth like that, I've seen a long time ago though, so... humhum
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/21/2012, 8:45 pm

Shinra17 wrote:^ and not Mobile Suit Gundam Seed? watch it now! Laughing Yeah, Eva are kind of angels or sth like that, I've seen a long time ago though, so... humhum

Is been a while since I watched both animes ( about five years old) so I only remember few details , but no one can't keep from my mind that EVAS are sort of angels - searching on google- lol
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 4/22/2012, 11:20 pm

On Friday when I went to the store, I went by the magazines and almost every teen one has One Direction on the cover. dryy

I would love to see at least one magazine with Chris on front or something about Glee in general. My mom asked me if I liked One Direction and I said that I liked one of the guys but I'm not into them.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/23/2012, 7:05 am

fantastica wrote:Please tell us your cat dream in the corner bistro. I want everything catty!
Well, it's strange. mince

In my dream I was sleeping in my bed and my cat was there too, (he always sleeps with me and even in the dream was the normality). At some point I woke up and, seeing him there, I started to caress him when he started to bite my wrist while crying for no reason! So I tried to make him to let go, but he transformed himself into an orange cat with blue spots (oh god, don't ask me why). And I was happy, and all like: "Oh, so that's the reason why he bites me!! I was worried, but now it's all clear!" (?), and I wanted everyone to know that there was a reason and that was the reason, so there was nothing strange about it (?). But everytime I tried to show it to people, my cat stopped to bite me and returned to his normal color.
And then I woke up. Shocked
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/23/2012, 9:26 am

Kurtsie4ever wrote:On Friday when I went to the store, I went by the magazines and almost every teen one has One Direction on the cover. dryy

I would love to see at least one magazine with Chris on front or something about Glee in general. My mom asked me if I liked One Direction and I said that I liked one of the guys but I'm not into them.

One Direction is THE group of the moment so that why they're in every magazine and every place ohmy dryy Personally I haven't heard a song of them, well one in the Kids Choice Awards and I won't deny it was catchy but nothing else.

You know, if you wanna see Chris on the covers, you have to go abroad Razz

Emile wrote:
fantastica wrote:Please tell us your cat dream in the corner bistro. I want everything catty!
Well, it's strange. mince

In my dream I was sleeping in my bed and my cat was there too, (he always sleeps with me and even in the dream was the normality). At some point I woke up and, seeing him there, I started to caress him when he started to bite my wrist while crying for no reason! So I tried to make him to let go, but he transformed himself into an orange cat with blue spots (oh god, don't ask me why). And I was happy, and all like: "Oh, so that's the reason why he bites me!! I was worried, but now it's all clear!" (?), and I wanted everyone to know that there was a reason and that was the reason, so there was nothing strange about it (?). But everytime I tried to show it to people, my cat stopped to bite me and returned to his normal color.
And then I woke up. Shocked

To sum up: your cat need urgently your attention!!!

Gurls how is the weather in your country? I know is already spring so you must be smelling the lovely scent of flowers Smile Here is a cold day, I'm wearing layers over layers.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/24/2012, 12:30 am

Wow, what I day I had. Bistro on the corner - Page 21 2176491633

I was shopping today and was in the supermarket. When I got to the checkout I discovered to my absolute horror that I no longer had my handbag with me.

So I went into panick mode, all these thoughts that I left it and someone took it with everything that was important to inside, especially my mastercard, and my money. My heart was pounding in my chest.

So I was about to have a panick attack, dragging my loaded trolley along with me, with no person that worked there to help me as they were out the back or on the checkout, with lines of shoppers waiting there with their shopping on the conveyor belt.

So I was racing around when I got to the back of the supermarket were I was some time before, and there was my handbag sitting on one of the shelves, where I obviously had left it.

Checking inside it to my relief I saw that my purse was still there, with all my money, and my mastercard still there. Relief is an understatement.

I was very lucky. Anyone could have grabbed it.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/24/2012, 12:39 am

you are sure super lucky. I also had a lucky time - I once left my wallet in the supermarket. lucky they kept it for me. ok there was hardly any cash but i had many credit cards and driver's license and if this is lost it would be a hassle to replace.

my son recently lost his wallet on the train and the conductor who happens to live near their neighborhood made a personal delivery to his home. 2 days later he lost it again. you see lightning hardly strikes twice. can't rely on good luck again and again.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 4/24/2012, 2:30 am

fantastica wrote:you are sure super lucky. I also had a lucky time - I once left my wallet in the supermarket. lucky they kept it for me. ok there was hardly any cash but i had many credit cards and driver's license and if this is lost it would be a hassle to replace.

my son recently lost his wallet on the train and the conductor who happens to live near their neighborhood made a personal delivery to his home. 2 days later he lost it again. you see lightning hardly strikes twice. can't rely on good luck again and again.

The one time I lost my wallet was when I fell victim to a pickpocket in the city (I was 100% sure that my wallet was in my handbag when it went missing). The pickpocket knew when to strike too, as it was in busy China Town with large crowds on Chinese New Year. I reported to the police and apparently I was victim number 5 of that day.

It was a bit of a nightmare going through the hassle of cancelling credit cards, ATM card, library cards, health care card and driver's licence. I still live in fear of identity theft; which is a true fear at this day and age. One day, I will find out that I'm married to someone I don't know, or had bought a house or property somewhere that I've never heard of.

Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/24/2012, 2:40 am

Delight wrote:
fantastica wrote:you are sure super lucky. I also had a lucky time - I once left my wallet in the supermarket. lucky they kept it for me. ok there was hardly any cash but i had many credit cards and driver's license and if this is lost it would be a hassle to replace.

The one time I lost my wallet was when I fell victim to a pickpocket in the city (I was 100% sure that my wallet was in my handbag when it went missing). The pickpocket knew when to strike too, as it was in busy China Town with large crowds on Chinese New Year. I reported to the police and apparently I was victim number 5 of that day.

It was a bit of a nightmare going through the hassle of cancelling credit cards, ATM card, library cards, health care card and driver's licence. I still live in fear of identity theft; which is a true fear at this day and age. One day, I will find out that I'm married to someone I don't know, or had bought a house or property somewhere that I've never heard of.

That is dreadful. I hate people like this.

I hear this thing happening a lot as well, unfortunately.

Anything that I get in the mail with my name and address on, anything that has any of my details that I don't need to keep, I put through a shredder now. You can't be too careful.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/24/2012, 2:41 am

I would love to meet hte man I have married but never knew. fanny2 tonguue I hope he's very good looking.

since that time I lost my wallet in the super market I bought a special security handbag and a special security wallet. the wallet has a chain attached to a clip inside the handbag, so I can never lose it. pick pocketres will have a hard time getting the wallet free from my handbag and handbag has cut-proof straps and cut proof front and bottom panels. The brand is calle Pacsafe. I don't know if they sell outside of US but I love them. It made me feel very secure walking about in the city.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 4/24/2012, 3:02 am

fantastica wrote:I would love to meet hte man I have married but never knew. Bistro on the corner - Page 21 1688725052 Bistro on the corner - Page 21 3730135933 I hope he's very good looking.

since that time I lost my wallet in the super market I bought a special security handbag and a special security wallet. the wallet has a chain attached to a clip inside the handbag, so I can never lose it. pick pocketres will have a hard time getting the wallet free from my handbag and handbag has cut-proof straps and cut proof front and bottom panels. The brand is calle Pacsafe. I don't know if they sell outside of US but I love them. It made me feel very secure walking about in the city.

I might look on the net and see if we get them here.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/24/2012, 5:14 am

I got pick-pocketed in the bus 5 years ago or so. I was going to buy some jeans and I had a check that had a 5000 dinar limit, 3000 dinars cash, my post credit card that allows me to use my moms credit account for the said check and cash withdrawals, my id card, my bus pass in my wallet. And it got lifted and I never felt a thing. I was just about to pay for the pants I picked out when I saw - no wallet. I went into a frenzy, called my mom stat, she had to call her bank to frizz the account momentarily before someone abuses it and draws all her cash from it. I was a nightmare. I had to get a new id, bus pass - the whole lot. Luckily, who ever took it was only interested in the money in the wallet and we weren't robbed blind.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/24/2012, 5:20 am

^Oh my, when is this way it really creates a lot of anxiety.

My wallet was stolen only one time, on the bus coming home from school. But I must say that I was super lucky, since a very very kind man who found my ID card at the bus station, that the thief must have thrown away once he had the wallet, reading my address on it, brought it back to me!
I still don't know how they stolen it, since my bag was on the floor of the bus between my legs and it haven't falled from the pocket since the the zip were all closed, but well! Fortunately I'm always without a penny (well, at least in this case it was a fortune lol) and I still haven't got my license, so the only important thing was the ID card.
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next