Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bistro on the corner

+19
Ireth
ColferInspired
sahhar
paulopf
arina
kac
Coolbeans3131
Emile
tanita_mors
Kurt Hummel
Delight
CloveGlee
ColferGirl
brisallie
Shinra17
Jellyrolls
Struck by Lightning
Glorfindel
fantastica
23 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Bistro on the corner - Page 30 Empty Re: Bistro on the corner

Post  paulopf 6/2/2012, 1:54 am

Shinra17 wrote:
Seems like tomorrow will be a quiet day for me XD. I'll be thinking about you and your winged shoes bisou

Spare me a few thoughts and send me good vibes. It'll help, since I'm even more nervous than what I thought. bisou

Emile wrote:Is tomorrow the non-wedding? Then have a great day!! Enjoy it. - A lot of virtual hugs.[/font]

Yes it is! Thank you. Virtual hugs back at you. fufufu

fantastica wrote:happy wedding day pauloooooo!

now be a good husband and stay away from chris!

Thank you. And: no. Chris perving and Shinra worshipping are included in our the contract.

brisallie wrote:and stay away from Shinra or they could be lovers

Have an amazing day tomorrow Paulo!!! I'm sure is gonna be the best of your life so just have fun :D Felicitaciones por adelantado.

Thank you! And I repeat: Shinra worshipping is in the contract. I'm not planning to stop! Twisted Evil

Shinra17 wrote:
brisallie wrote:and stay away from Shinra or they could be lovers
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

She just wants to get rid of me so she doesn't have to share the Shinra's favorite latino position.

brisallie wrote:

Razz Because of Paulo's wedding. I mean he's not really jealous but I was saying that Paulo has to be away from him now because he has to be a loyal man. Just kidding.

I'm super loyal to all my guys. angellic

tanita_mors wrote:Have a Happy W Day, Paulo !!!!!!!!!!!!

Bistro on the corner - Page 30 Gay_marriage_cake_300 Bistro on the corner - Page 30 Gayweddingcake

Thank you! Awww. Those cake toppers. wub

Thank you all, guys! I'll be back soon... if I survive to tell the tale. tonguue
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/2/2012, 1:59 am

You'd better survive :angry:

bisou
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 6/2/2012, 2:30 am

Very happy wedding day, Paulo! Have a best time!
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 6/2/2012, 8:36 am

Congratulations on your wedding, Paulo! May your days ahead be filled with happiness and love.

Bistro on the corner - Page 30 Gaymarriagehomersimpson
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 6/2/2012, 12:44 pm

Wishing You Paulo an excellent day today. May it be memorable for a long long time!
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/3/2012, 7:31 pm

paulopf wrote:

Thank you! And I repeat: Shinra worshipping is in the contract. I'm not planning to stop! Twisted Evil

She just wants to get rid of me so she doesn't have to share the Shinra's favorite latino position.

First, I knew you and Shinra have a kind of agreement lol , second I don't care who's his favorite latino because I know I'm in second place and you know it's ok for me.

and third

I wish you the best for you and your hubby so Felicidades Paulo!

Bistro on the corner - Page 30 Try-adding-cake-toppers-to-desserts-from-caterers-in-Middlesex_2582_19722547_0_0_7000112_300

Last night I was drinking due to your non-wedding. Actually, by coincidence I had a b-day party last night lol
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/3/2012, 8:19 pm

why can't one man wear white and another wear black? like Yin and Yang?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 6/4/2012, 3:58 am

A belated congratulations on your wedding, Paulo. I hope it went wonderfully, and I wish you and your beloved every happiness.
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 6/4/2012, 5:40 am

ColferGirl wrote:A belated congratulations on your wedding, Paulo. I hope it went wonderfully, and I wish you and your beloved every happiness.

Ditto! I hope you two live happily ever after.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 6/4/2012, 6:52 am

brisallie wrote:Bistro on the corner - Page 30 Try-adding-cake-toppers-to-desserts-from-caterers-in-Middlesex_2582_19722547_0_0_7000112_300
Finally Lassie came home. phr34r
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/4/2012, 9:35 am

fantastica wrote:why can't one man wear white and another wear black? like Yin and Yang?

Here's your request Kim
Bistro on the corner - Page 30 GayWedding

Emile wrote:
brisallie wrote:Bistro on the corner - Page 30 Try-adding-cake-toppers-to-desserts-from-caterers-in-Middlesex_2582_19722547_0_0_7000112_300
Finally Lassie came home. phr34r

Did Lassie leave home? Sorry I forgot the plot lol
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 6/4/2012, 2:46 pm

Shinra17 wrote:You'd better survive :angry:

bisou

I did! baibai

Delight wrote:Congratulations on your wedding, Paulo! May your days ahead be filled with happiness and love.

Bistro on the corner - Page 30 Gaymarriagehomersimpson

Thank you! I know they will be!

valkeakuulas wrote:Wishing You Paulo an excellent day today. May it be memorable for a long long time!

Lol. I don't think I'll forget it anytime soon.

brisallie wrote:
I wish you the best for you and your hubby so Felicidades Paulo!

Last night I was drinking due to your non-wedding. Actually, by coincidence I had a b-day party last night lol

Thank you again, brisallie. Hahaha. I hope you made a toast in our name during the b-day party! Wait. It was not your b-day party, right? I wanna say happy birthday to you when the day comes.

ColferGirl wrote:A belated congratulations on your wedding, Paulo. I hope it went wonderfully, and I wish you and your beloved every happiness.

Thank you! It was the happiest day of my life, no kidding!

Ireth wrote:
Ditto! I hope you two live happily ever after.

We will! Thank you so much!
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/4/2012, 7:23 pm

Thank you again, brisallie. Hahaha. I hope you made a toast in our name during the b-day party! Wait. It was not your b-day party, right? I wanna say happy birthday to you when the day comes.

tonguue My birthday was in early april Smile so don't worry if you haven't said "happy b-day" to me. Actually I went to the birthday of my friend's boyfriend who is like a friend of mine lol
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 6/4/2012, 8:21 pm

^Then happy super belated birthday! bounce Hm. Can I ask how old are you?

Hey, guys, I know I've talked a lot about this and I apologize, but I'm super happy, so I'll abuse the leeway this thread provides and post a pic of my not-wedding cake.

Bistro on the corner - Page 30 Tumblr_m53uidyF4q1rsk3rho1_500

It was made by my grandmother and hand-painted mostly by my best friend, since I had expressed I wanted a rainbow-y cake. wub
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 6/4/2012, 8:49 pm

paulopf wrote:^Then happy super belated birthday! bounce Hm. Can I ask how old are you?

Hey, guys, I know I've talked a lot about this and I apologize, but I'm super happy, so I'll abuse the leeway this thread provides and post a pic of my not-wedding cake.

It was made by my grandmother and hand-painted mostly by my best friend, since I had expressed I wanted a rainbow-y cake. wub
Oooh, that's really pretty!
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/4/2012, 9:06 pm

paulopf wrote:^Then happy super belated birthday! bounce Hm. Can I ask how old are you?

Your non-wedding cake it reminds me a tambourine due to the ornaments on the sides lol So what does it taste?

BTW I don't have problem to say my age 'cause is only 23 :D and I accept your belated b-day greeting though is almost two months later.

PS: today I bought a small book with a cd to learn basic japanese Smile

Last edited by brisallie on 6/5/2012, 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 6/4/2012, 9:24 pm

That's a great cake. I hope you had a great wedding. neutre
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/4/2012, 9:51 pm

paulopf wrote:Hey, guys, I know I've talked a lot about this and I apologize, but I'm super happy, so I'll abuse the leeway this thread provides and post a pic of my not-wedding cake.

Now, I want to taste it... Mad

brisallie wrote:PS: today I bough a small book with a cd to learn basic japanese Smile
Smile You always make me laugh
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 6/4/2012, 10:44 pm

brisallie wrote:
Your non-wedding cake it reminds me a tambourine due to the ornaments on the sides lol So what does it taste?

BTW I don't have problem to say my age 'cause is only 23 :D and I accept your belated b-day greeting though is almost two months later.

It tastes of wedding cake. Well, not-wedding cake: nuts, raisins, amaretto and I don't know what else. But delicious. The things on the side are not just ornaments. They are sweets we call huevitos de faldiquera. As far as I know they're made of sugar, yolks and some condensed milk.

It's two months later cause I didn't find out in time! But next year you'll see.

Kurtsie4ever wrote:That's a great cake. I hope you had a great wedding. neutre

Thank you! I did!

Shinra17 wrote:
Now, I want to taste it... Mad

Here, have a virtual slice sweetened with bisou bisou bisou bisou

paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 6/5/2012, 3:33 am

Shinra17 wrote:

brisallie wrote:PS: today I bought a small book with a cd to learn basic japanese Smile
Smile You always make me laugh

Why? I'm just telling my daily routine tonguue at least I'm putting a smile in your face.

paulopf wrote:
brisallie wrote:

It tastes of wedding cake. Well, not-wedding cake: nuts, raisins, amaretto and I don't know what else. But delicious. The things on the side are not just ornaments. They are sweets we call huevitos de faldiquera. As far as I know they're made of sugar, yolks and some condensed milk.

It's two months later cause I didn't find out in time! But next year you'll see.

I should have asked you directly about the flavour lol

Wait... your cake had amaretto ? I have never eaten amaretto, I've only drunk it.

On google I found this pic which looks delicious but it changed to "faltriquera" instead of "faldiquera", so is the same?

Bistro on the corner - Page 30 Huevitos_faltriquera

Next year I'll wait your greeting, but I'd rather to stay with this age or YOURS hahahah

Last edited by brisallie on 6/5/2012, 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 6/5/2012, 4:23 am

paulopf wrote:

That's not a cake. It's a work of art ohmy. And it sounds like a work of art too-- 'hand-painted' indeed!

It looks too pretty to eat...
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 6/5/2012, 9:54 am

paulopf wrote:It tastes of wedding cake. Well, not-wedding cake: nuts, raisins, amaretto and I don't know what else. But delicious. The things on the side are not just ornaments. They are sweets we call huevitos de faldiquera. As far as I know they're made of sugar, yolks and some condensed milk.

Uuuuuuh, I love a cake with Amaretto, it sure sounds like a good "adult-cake". I've recently only had birthday cakes that are made for children: strawberries, bananas and whipped cream, mostly whipped cream.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/5/2012, 9:58 am

Paulo, those thin string like things coming out of hte edge of hte cake are also edible? blinkk
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 6/5/2012, 1:18 pm

paulopf wrote:It tastes of wedding cake. Well, not-wedding cake: nuts, raisins, amaretto and I don't know what else. But delicious. The things on the side are not just ornaments. They are sweets we call huevitos de faldiquera. As far as I know they're made of sugar, yolks and some condensed milk.
Eww at the raisins, but YUM! at amaretto! I love amaretto biscuits.
Sounds like a good cake. Wink And it has a fun-colourful face (which is important - boring cakes are boring, haha).

brisallie wrote:Did Lassie leave home? Sorry I forgot the plot lol
AH! I should pretend to not have read this comment! Of course she has leave home, otherwise the movie wasn't called "Lassie come home". LOL.

---------------

Uff, I still can't believe is already June. I have a boringboringboring exam in a less than a month but I don't feel like studying these days! Sucks.
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  paulopf 6/5/2012, 2:26 pm

brisallie wrote:
I should have asked you directly about the flavour lol

Wait... your cake had amaretto ? I have never eaten amaretto, I've only drunk it.

On google I found this pic which looks delicious but it changed to "faltriquera" instead of "faldiquera", so is the same?

Next year I'll wait your greeting, but I'd rather to stay with this age or YOURS hahahah

Hahaha. Well, it's the same Amaretto you drink the one that is used on this cake.

Yup. Same thing. They call them "faldiquera", but I guess "faltriquera" is the right word. No idea why they're called that, though.

I'm sorry to inform you that you will ineluctably grow old and that you will never be able to revert back to my tender age. Twisted Evil

Delight wrote:

That's not a cake. It's a work of art ohmy. And it sounds like a work of art too-- 'hand-painted' indeed!

It looks too pretty to eat...

Hahaha. We kept mocking my best friend cause the lines were not straight, but he was proud. He made a mess on the top. He wanted to make a rainbow swirl, but instead all the colors got mixed and it looked like a big brown stain. Hence the purple bouquet.

valkeakuulas wrote:

Uuuuuuh, I love a cake with Amaretto, it sure sounds like a good "adult-cake". I've recently only had birthday cakes that are made for children: strawberries, bananas and whipped cream, mostly whipped cream.

We also had a chocolate heart-shaped cake with colorful sugary stars around the edges!

fantastica wrote:Paulo, those thin string like things coming out of hte edge of hte cake are also edible? blinkk

No, no. The strings are paper. The edible things, the "huevitos de faltriquera" are wrapped by that paper.
paulopf
paulopf
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next