Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2

+30
superciliousness
happydays
kac
E-ko
apositivefly
Dame Loli
Vir Cotto
valkeakuulas
red texta
emilynna
paulopf
CloveGlee
Sani
CCfan93
dap1217
Divalicious
sjonnepon
ColferGirl
Shinra17
M&M
ColferInspired
brisallie
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
Emile
sahhar
Glorfindel
arina
fantastica
Delight
34 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2

Post  fantastica 4/24/2012, 10:36 pm

what was kurt's outfit? so the "phantom" scene is just to be "original" yeah? not phantom at all. hmm... I have no idea. need more spoilers.

at least we know Rachel is auditioning w/ DROMP. Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2

Post  Dame Loli 4/24/2012, 10:37 pm

^maybe there will be some lines sung acapella.
Dame Loli
Dame Loli
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

http://dameloli.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/24/2012, 10:39 pm

somehow that "phantom" scene instead of being a kurt's rehearsal became Tina's number?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/24/2012, 10:40 pm

fantastica wrote:what was kurt's outfit? so the "phantom" scene is just to be "original" yeah? not phantom at all. hmm... I have no idea. need more spoilers.

at least we know Rachel is auditioning w/ DROMP. Smile

It seems they gonna perform an scene from phantom because there's a second that I'm sure Rachel has the look of Christine. I need more spoiler too.

DROMP is the safe card of Rachel Razz
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/24/2012, 10:42 pm

^ so they know some of us as well as chris wants to sing phantom and they jsut want to tease us...

suure
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/24/2012, 10:45 pm

It seriously is seeming like they know what they want, and they are teasing with us, but not giving us what we want. We saw a lot of that this episode.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/24/2012, 10:47 pm

and now they can say "hay we already gave you xyz you should be happy now don't ask for more".
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/24/2012, 11:57 pm

I'm completely (if I wasn't 100 sure already) sick and tired and done with Klaine after tonight's episode. If Kurt and Blaine are still together throughout Season 4 and Kurt has to cut off all contact with any male he comes into proximity too, I'm going to lose my shit. Seriously, :angry:

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/25/2012, 12:11 am

ok honey, loosen up. this is all fictional crap. it ain't real. tonguue

here, look at this and have a laugh:
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 38 3523563532_f9c67bec82
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/25/2012, 12:13 am

fantastica wrote:ok honey, loosen up. this is all fictional crap. it ain't real. tonguue

here, look at this and have a laugh:
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 38 3523563532_f9c67bec82

lol! Thanks hun, that cheered me up. I really need a chill pill after today's episode. I don't know why it upset me so much. I'm not even emotionally connected to the show anymore and only watch it for Chris. Dunno what happened to me today :( .

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 4/25/2012, 1:00 am

Jellyrolls wrote:It seriously is seeming like they know what they want, and they are teasing with us, but not giving us what we want. We saw a lot of that this episode.

This is how I'm feeling.....why even have a Phantom scene if you aren't going to let him *sing* from Phantom? I feel like the writers are dangling this thing I'd love so so soooooo much right in front of my face but just out of reach and won't ever give it to me.

Honestly I don't know why this upsets me so much but it does. :(

Don't tease me with Phantom and then don't give it to me writers, please. crycry

(Otherwise, I'm very much looking forward to the episode, though neutre It looks great so far)
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/25/2012, 1:51 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 38 Tumblr_m30gjg96Hp1rox6kko1_500

THIS IS DEFINITELY THE PHANTOM SET UP - Kurt is holding hte phantom mask!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but it's just the dressup. no actual singing I bet. what a tease! :angry:
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 4/25/2012, 1:59 am

I am just glad we knew in advance what they are going to sing, becase seeing this promo first, it would be terrible terrible disappointment that there is no Phantom. But still, it makes me angry, I just really want to hear Phantom from them.
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/25/2012, 3:48 am

fantastica wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 38 Tumblr_m30gjg96Hp1rox6kko1_500

THIS IS DEFINITELY THE PHANTOM SET UP - Kurt is holding hte phantom mask!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but it's just the dressup. no actual singing I bet. what a tease! :angry:

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know he's not singing it, but Kurt dressed as Phantom !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It will have to suffice for now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's all about the teasing, not about the pleasing with this show. dryy
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/25/2012, 3:50 am

Also, there is no way that Rachel Fucking Berry would ever choke on DROMP. What have they done to this girl. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/25/2012, 3:59 am

forced dramas, shoehorned in music numbers. quick and easy resolution to complex problems. this is glee.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/25/2012, 7:28 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 38 Tumblr_m30gp6pXqE1qaxxelo1_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 38 Tumblr_m30gp6pXqE1qaxxelo2_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 38 Tumblr_m30gviWtYB1qgfb58o2_500

My little Phantom babies Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 38 Oie_53431Kx3SjGz7 Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 38 Oie_53431Kx3SjGz7 Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 38 Oie_53431Kx3SjGz7

(interestingly, chris is in 2 different outfits with the mask, so it will be at least two different phantom scenes. one maybe a fantasy sequence or something. IDK.)
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/25/2012, 7:37 am

Kurt, presumably in his Not The Boy Next Door pants watching Rachel's audition.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 38 209ioi10
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/25/2012, 9:09 am

ColferGirl wrote:

This is how I'm feeling.....why even have a Phantom scene if you aren't going to let him *sing* from Phantom? I feel like the writers are dangling this thing I'd love so so soooooo much right in front of my face but just out of reach and won't ever give it to me.

Don't tease me with Phantom and then don't give it to me writers, please. crycry

(Otherwise, I'm very much looking forward to the episode, though neutre It looks great so far)

Agree. It seems RIB are doing fanservice- that how it's called ,right?- giving us what we want but not precisely as we want it because they're not THAT generous dryy Anyway, I still gonna see next episode because it looks interesting and probably will have a good quantity of hummelberry Razz

tanita_mors wrote:Also, there is no way that Rachel Fucking Berry would ever choke on DROMP. What have they done to this girl. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

I don't know what they're doing with Rachel and after the episode of last night, also I have no idea what are they doing with Quinn dryy

tanita_mors wrote:
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 38 Tumblr_m30gviWtYB1qgfb58o2_500

My fav one. I guess that spray is good for your vocals.

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 4/25/2012, 9:55 am

^ It's probably iced water: it helps to wetten the mouth and throat and it improves the blood circulation of the throat.

ColferGirl wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:It seriously is seeming like they know what they want, and they are teasing with us, but not giving us what we want. We saw a lot of that this episode.

I'm gonna be soooooo pissed when they don't give us a Hummelberry Phantom song. :angry:

Theory:

- Kurt and Rachel plan to do a Phantom song, but somehow decide against it because it is predictable.
- They do something else, Kurt NTBND, Rachel DROMP, but she chokes.
- Maybe it's just the first round: Kurt gets to the next round, Rachel doesn't.
- Something happens and Rachel gets another shot: and she gets to the next round too.
- The last scene of the episode will be Kurt and Rachel preparing to do the Phantom after all for audition #2, and that's the cliffhanger for the next episode?

(Please help me: hanging on to straws here.)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/25/2012, 10:17 am

I better not speculate anything guys. You all know just how much POTO means to me. It's my favorite musical of all time. I own several different cast recordings. I have seen bootlegs of at least 5-6 different Phantoms including Michel Crawford. I own the movie and the recording of the live performance in Albert Hall. Hell, I even have a live recording of Love Never Dies that was filmed in Australia.

Better to not expect anything and be pleasantly surprised then have such high hopes be crushed for the umpteenth time by RIB.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 4/25/2012, 10:41 am

^ That's a very healthy mentality, in my opinion.

Keep expectations low, and leave yourself room to be pleasantly surprised when it didn't turn out as badly as you feared.

I find that I managed to actually enjoy a few Glee episodes that way.

Still, why the POTO costumes if they're not planning to sing any songs from the musical? It's just plain odd. But we get to see Kurt in a cape and a mask! That's a good enough reason to be happy, right?
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/25/2012, 11:11 am

Delight wrote:^ That's a very healthy mentality, in my opinion.

Keep expectations low, and leave yourself room to be pleasantly surprised when it didn't turn out as badly as you feared.

I find that I managed to actually enjoy a few Glee episodes that way.

Still, why the POTO costumes if they're not planning to sing any songs from the musical? It's just plain odd. But we get to see Kurt in a cape and a mask! That's a good enough reason to be happy, right?
At this point, I'm gonna be ecstatic if I can have a huge screencap of Chris/Kurt wearing the mask and facing straight into the camera. Probably my new avatar if it happens.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 4/25/2012, 11:15 am

tanita_mors wrote:
At this point, I'm gonna be ecstatic if I can have a huge screencap of Chris/Kurt wearing the mask and facing straight into the camera. Probably my new avatar if it happens.

Let's hope you get your wish Wink

Not that your current avatar isn't cute, but there are currently 3 kitty avatars in this forum. Variety is the spice of life!
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/25/2012, 11:18 am

Delight wrote:
tanita_mors wrote:

Let's hope you get your wish Wink

Not that your current avatar isn't cute, but there are currently 3 kitty avatars in this forum. Variety is the spice of life!
Yeah, but mine by far is the prettiest. I dare the others to disprove me. vexe
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next