Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2

+30
superciliousness
happydays
kac
E-ko
apositivefly
Dame Loli
Vir Cotto
valkeakuulas
red texta
emilynna
paulopf
CloveGlee
Sani
CCfan93
dap1217
Divalicious
sjonnepon
ColferGirl
Shinra17
M&M
ColferInspired
brisallie
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
Emile
sahhar
Glorfindel
arina
fantastica
Delight
34 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2

Post  sahhar 4/25/2012, 8:38 pm

So Kurt doesn't sing Edge of Glory dryy

Kurt doesn't get a solo at his final ever Nationals competition. No

Blaine sings another prominent part in song. At Nationals beam

FML.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2

Post  tanita_mors 4/25/2012, 8:41 pm

From someone who was at the filming : http://ayaka620.tumblr.com/

Anonymous asked: Are Rachel and Mercedes in the all girl number and just not singing? Or are they not in it at all?
hi anon, it seems alot of people are asking about the girls number. All girls involved including mercedes have a piece but Rachel is not there, you see her in the next number:)
Anonymous asked: Does Quinn/Dianna get any singing/dancing time?
hi anon, yes quinn does sing, quite flawlessly if i might add, but in regards to HOW she was dancing, thats for you to wait and see but if you read my clues then…
Anonymous asked: Do Blaine and Kurt sing anything together?
hi anon, they had a moment where they faced each and sang maybe a line together but thats about it.
Anonymous asked: Does Kurt finally get a competition solo, or will he end up graduating without ever having one?
hi anon! mmm he has a small tibit if i recall, but if you’re expecting a full on solo, I’m sorry to disappoint you. See my previous post with the nationals set list. that pretty much says it all.

ETA

Anonymous asked: Does Quinn sing a lot in the girls number? Does she sing at all in the ND number? Does Puck sing in the ND number?
hi anon, see my previous post regrading quinn but no on puck
Anonymous asked: Is Paradise by the Dashboard Light a pretty evenly distributed song among all the singers, or is it a couple of people on lead with the group backing them up?
mmmm, a certain couple has most of the lines, but everyone or almost everyone has maybe a line or two.
Anonymous asked: Is Lea's solo stunning?
if stunning could only begin to describe her solo.
Bet you all want to know what happened at Nationals huh?? But I’ll just give clues lol.

Lets just say when has a team NOT won the championship when they have the MVP on their side.
A LOT of the members in New Directions seem to have a spring in their step.
it involves pinballs and rollerskates.

Still dont know? ask me something. maybe i’ll answer it. lol.
Vocal Adrenaline perform two numbers: Nicki Minaj’s ”Starships” and The Who’s ”Pinball Wizards.”

Wade (Alex Newwell) returns to lead that squad, and he sings his performances in drag.
Anonymous asked: Who sing the most lines in the girls number?
it was evenly distributed:) altho naya was AMAZING!
Anonymous asked: any Brittana/Heya?
in the performance there is a small brittana moment:)
Anonymous asked: Is everyone on stage during Rachel's solo? Or is it just her?
spotlight on her with a few people in the back, but you barely even notice them because of how amazing rachel is
Anonymous asked: On a scale of Get It Right to Valerie, how was the performance? (aka I mean a lot of amazing dancing or kind of underwhelming?)
dancing was alot better. they took it to a whole different level!!!
Anonymous asked: Is Puck even *there?*
puck is there. all new direction members are present
Anonymous asked: Any little snippets on Heather? Does she have anything dancey to do?
she dances everywhere Smile
Anonymous asked: Were the background Troubletones in any of the numbers? Judging by twitter, they were there but there doesn't seem to be a TT number ...
they were there but it was more of a joined Girls of ND with troubletones
Anonymous asked: Does Dianna have any lines in the big group number?
yes:)
Anonymous asked: Paradise by the Dashboard Light is the Meatloaf song, lol. Was it a good group number?
hahahaha. yeah, not my fav over the years but the dancing was alot better
Anonymous asked: So as far as you saw, Brittana were still together, yes? Smile
yes still on, pretty sure its endgame haha
mopoodlelady asked: So was Dianna part of the ND number as well as the girls number? Any Unholy Trinity parts?
yes dianna was there in the ND number and in the girls number, no unholy trinity

Last edited by tanita_mors on 4/25/2012, 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/25/2012, 8:49 pm

Anonymous asked: Is Jonathan Groff there?
yup, in a very nice suit i might add

Anonymous asked: Did Joe have any line?
Nope

mopoodlelady asked: Was there any Quinn interaction with Joe, Artie, and any other guy in the numbers?
i mean she interacts with alot of the guys, multiple partners

drinkywhiskers asked: Groffles!! Lol sorry, I love J-Groff! In your own opinion, best competition performance of the three seasons? Also, were Vocal Adrenaline good? Thanks! Smile
best performance solo wise: Season 1 of DROMP but her number today came pretty close. Group wise, i like season one’s performance because of their song choice but this season actual dance performance was a big improvement. You can tell they practiced instead of making up a dance right before LOL. Also, VA’s performance, dance wise was FRIGGIN INCREDIBLE but in terms of vocals, i thought the performance was average.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/25/2012, 8:55 pm

Thanks for posting these! Smile

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/25/2012, 8:56 pm

Anonymous asked: VA or ND? (in your opinion)

VA for dancing, ND for vocals. —but overall ND had better song choices and the performances were better in my opinion mainly because you see alot of growth in the team. Songs were evenly distributed and it seemed like everyone had a moment in the spotlight. Coming from season 1s performance, they have come a long way.
I've got to see it to believe it.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/25/2012, 8:58 pm

gagaliciouspokeglee asked: Can you list the characters that had solo lines in each song. Sorry if it's too much trouble. I'm dying to know!
i really dont remember specifically but in the girls number i know mercedes, santana, quinn and tina. i cant rmbr if britt did, it was hard to tell when they were moving around cause their lines were short

devoncarrots asked: i haven't seen you mention chord much, how was he?
chord was good, but he didnt have any solos

gagaliciouspokeglee asked: Did Sugar have any solo lines?
no :( but, vanessa the actress for sugar was hilarious she was just like her character. she told the crowd to shh in a giggly fashion

It's 2 AM and I'm of to bed. Adios.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 4/25/2012, 9:14 pm

I'm so upset that Kurt isn't getting a solo or duet at Nationals. I hate that a stupid TV show is making me cry over something like this, it's just a stupid damn TV show.

God I wish I didn't care so much but I'm heartbroken now.
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/25/2012, 10:05 pm

It will be actually worse if Kurt gets a *noncompetition* number during the episode and blows it out of the water...sigh..this show.

Why show him wanting a solo/lead in New Directions only to deny him (and Puck) and having the least amount of lines of anyone in the choir as far as performance?
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/25/2012, 10:12 pm

ColferGirl wrote:I'm so upset that Kurt isn't getting a solo or duet at Nationals. I hate that a stupid TV show is making me cry over something like this, it's just a stupid damn TV show.

God I wish I didn't care so much but I'm heartbroken now.

I'm in the same place emotionally that you are right now. I feel your pain. This show arghh

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  CloveGlee 4/25/2012, 10:22 pm

Somebody REALLY owes us an explanation.

CloveGlee
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://recappersdelight.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/25/2012, 10:36 pm

sahhar wrote:So Kurt doesn't sing Edge of Glory dryy

Kurt doesn't get a solo at his final ever Nationals competition. No

Blaine sings another prominent part in song. At Nationals beam

FML.

WHAT?!!! Kurt has to sing that song!!! Gaga has to be sing by the girls and Kurt, no one else dryy

Ok I'm trying to breath properly but seriously this tv show is making me lose the patience! How is possible that Blaine is singing at Nationals? He gonna have the whole next season to sing so please NATIONALS are for SENIORS - specially Kurt-
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/25/2012, 10:39 pm

i am going to be totally out of character now and remind you guys that we are lucky to get this spoiler now so we can all vent out the steam and when the actual episode comes we won't be so upset. neutre #positive thinking!

ok all this positive thinking bullshit is not working and I am really mad now!

bih bih bih bih bih
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/25/2012, 10:47 pm

^

I thought you had smoked weed when suddenly I read your new peace and love attitude ohmy but then I realize you're still the same. Angry with how unfair is this tv show Evil or Very Mad
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/25/2012, 10:51 pm

^ yeah, i am too old to change. Razz
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  kac 4/25/2012, 10:54 pm

Sigh.

Nationals will be nothing but songs I don't want to listen to, I think I will not watch it unless someone tells me it was actually good.

I really think I am done with this show after Choke. So annoying.
kac
kac
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/25/2012, 11:04 pm

except I am looking forward to seeing kurt being another character. chris said it was a big challenge for him (acting wise) so I really want to see him imitating another person.

-------

https://chriscolferfanforum.forumotion.com/t117-kurt-hummel-spoiler-thread-part-3
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40