Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2

+30
superciliousness
happydays
kac
E-ko
apositivefly
Dame Loli
Vir Cotto
valkeakuulas
red texta
emilynna
paulopf
CloveGlee
Sani
CCfan93
dap1217
Divalicious
sjonnepon
ColferGirl
Shinra17
M&M
ColferInspired
brisallie
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
Emile
sahhar
Glorfindel
arina
fantastica
Delight
34 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2

Post  Delight 4/25/2012, 11:33 am

tanita_mors wrote:
Yeah, but mine by far is the prettiest. I dare the others to disprove me. vexe

I dare. Maybe we should run a poll to decide...?

Okay, okay, I shall concede defeat only if you admit that my avatar is the cutest painting of a kitten you've ever seen on the internet. If you refuse, I challenge you to prove me wrong tonguue

Sorry, mods, for going totally OT here. Feel free to transfer our posts to the Kitty Bistro thread.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2

Post  fantastica 4/25/2012, 2:40 pm

Ivana please keep your kitty avatar! My secret mission is to make everyone use a kitty avatar and turn this thread into Cute Cat Fan Forum.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/25/2012, 2:47 pm

Back to phantom: remember they released 2 promote photos from that phantom scene? One is tina performing. Another is Blaine watching Kurt perform - yes Blaine in white shirt leaning forward is shown in the phantom scene when Kurt talking on stage in the video preview. So there will be some kind of "performance " in that scene, but maybe just them reading the line or sing a couple of lines rather than a complete serious song. And Tina in it too. Weird.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/25/2012, 3:06 pm

Delight wrote:
tanita_mors wrote:
At this point, I'm gonna be ecstatic if I can have a huge screencap of Chris/Kurt wearing the mask and facing straight into the camera. Probably my new avatar if it happens.

Let's hope you get your wish Wink

I wish the same Tanita. I didn't know you were a HUGE fan of POTO :( so now I see why you were so expecting to see any performances related to it but is more healthy if you keep your expectations low because its Glee and you never know what gonna happen.

fantastica wrote:Ivana please keep your kitty avatar! My secret mission is to make everyone use a kitty avatar and turn this thread into Cute Cat Fan Forum.

tonguue I think cats are cutie but I'd rather dogs over them because cats reject me or at least that what I feel when I'm next to them :(
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mellama 4/25/2012, 3:27 pm

I'm with you, Romina! I speak "dog" fluently and get along with them very well. But cats don't give warning when they change their minds. One minute they're all over you saying, "Pet me!" and loving it. Then, out of the blue, without any warning at all, "Rowrr!" and they're swatting at you.

But Chris has a cat, now. Since he's an admirer of them, I can't be too down on them. Smile
mellama
mellama
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/25/2012, 4:42 pm

the reason I love cat is precisely because their characters that annoy some dog people - it's like I want a complex interesting character on my screen rather than a perfect hero that does everything right according to your will. cats are your equals so you have to respect them. dogs make you feel superior so you can will your power over them. some people like the later. I like the former. wait, which thread are we in???

ok, back to phantom again - since the promo pics say tina and kurt will "perform", do you think there will be a song or something?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/25/2012, 6:27 pm

FYeahGleeCast ‏ @FYeahGleeCast
There will be a roller skating number by a competing team at #nationals #glee
The only musical I know that has rollerskating is Starlight Express by ALW. Are there any more ?

FYeahGleeCast ‏ @FYeahGleeCast
Also the cast is doing Q&As with the audience like they've done for other competition tapings. #nationals #glee
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/25/2012, 6:31 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 39 Tumblr_m320mh6Px31qc3z7lo1_500
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/25/2012, 6:36 pm

Hate to say I told you so, but we should consider ourselves lucky if he has 1 line and it makes it's way on air.

Also, I fail to see how any of those songs could be in any way, shape, form or size be considered VINTAGE - this year's Nationals theme.

Last edited by tanita_mors on 4/25/2012, 6:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/25/2012, 6:42 pm

Possible silver lining - maybe there are two set lists for two rounds of Nationals. Again, I wouldn't hold my breath. You might suffocate.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/25/2012, 6:45 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 39 EWuOK
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/25/2012, 6:55 pm

^See the "deep dish pizza" publicity and, wondering what it is, go to google...I should not have.
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/25/2012, 6:59 pm

Emile wrote:^See the "deep dish pizza" publicity and, wondering what it is, go to google...I should not have.

It looks like pizza pie. I'd still eat it, though. I have an unhealthy obsession with pizza. I've had it in any possible form imaginable.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/25/2012, 7:02 pm

I am so mad that kurt has no participating whatsoever in Edge of Glory. me keeping lady gaga's original for sure.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/25/2012, 7:03 pm

Meat Loaf not Nicki Minaj - Paradise By The Dashboard Light

That must be typo on that pic. But Lady Gaga is still not effing VINTAGE damn it !!!
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/25/2012, 7:07 pm

vintage in internet age means something that happened last year.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/25/2012, 7:07 pm

Umpf, I really, really wanted Kurt to have something significant on his last competition.
tanita_mors wrote:
Emile wrote:^See the "deep dish pizza" publicity and, wondering what it is, go to google...I should not have.

It looks like pizza pie. I'd still eat it, though. I have an unhealthy obsession with pizza. I've had it in any possible form imaginable.
I should not have because I love pizza, even if I prefer the 'thin' one. But here is like midnight, so now I'm hungry. panik
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/25/2012, 7:14 pm

Emile wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 39 Tumblr_m320mh6Px31qc3z7lo1_500

OK, so what's the deal with them spelling Finn's name wrong? And what's up with the order of the names? No Rory or Joe?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 4/25/2012, 7:20 pm

^That setlist is full of typos. They even spelled Celine "Dione" name wrong.
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/25/2012, 7:21 pm

Jelly: rory and joe are listed in the name list under McKingley - see Ivana's post on the top of hte page. they will have any line to sing.

Last edited by fantastica on 4/25/2012, 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/25/2012, 7:23 pm

Emile wrote:^That setlist is full of typos. They even spelled Celine "Dione" name wrong.
the setlist is typed by the intern who works in Fox's press room.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/25/2012, 7:27 pm

fantastica wrote:
Emile wrote:^That setlist is full of typos. They even spelled Celine "Dione" name wrong.
the setlist is typed by the intern who works in Fox's press room.
Is he illiterate and can't use spell check and google ?
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  kac 4/25/2012, 7:49 pm

I really dislike all those songs, I guess I am doomed to fast forward over nationals performances again this year, I hated last year's too. I have also noticed that I have bought a lot less on iTunes this season. This episode won't improve that.

kac
kac
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/25/2012, 8:01 pm

Jon Reynaga ‏ @reynagaga
Exclusive: here's what #NewDirections is singing at Nationals! They were amazing esp @darrencriss #Glee #Gle http://instagr.am/p/J21wYwl0XF/

coopranderson ‏ @coopranderson
@reynagaga Thanks for posting the setlist! Was @darrencriss main vocalist on the last song then?

Jon Reynaga ‏ @reynagaga
@coopranderson don't wanna give too much away & i only showed part of the setlist - there r more surprises! @ChrisColfer did Q&A also!

Good news - that may not be the whole set list, so there may be hope yet.
Bad news - Blarren is obviously singing something significant. Figures.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sjonnepon 4/25/2012, 8:25 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
Emile wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 39 Tumblr_m320mh6Px31qc3z7lo1_500

OK, so what's the deal with them spelling Finn's name wrong? And what's up with the order of the names? No Rory or Joe?

Sam Evans made it.
sjonnepon
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next