Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2

+30
superciliousness
happydays
kac
E-ko
apositivefly
Dame Loli
Vir Cotto
valkeakuulas
red texta
emilynna
paulopf
CloveGlee
Sani
CCfan93
dap1217
Divalicious
sjonnepon
ColferGirl
Shinra17
M&M
ColferInspired
brisallie
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
Emile
sahhar
Glorfindel
arina
fantastica
Delight
34 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2

Post  ColferGirl 4/24/2012, 5:27 pm

Buenos wrote:

In defense of Blaine, he apparently had no idea that Sebastian had insulted Kurt. However, he did have if straight from the meekrat's mouth that Sebastian thought nothing of sleeping with Blaine while Blaine was still in a relationship with Kurt. So any further communication with Sebastian Blaine had no illusions about Sebastian's moral character and that he thought Blaine was "sex on a stick."

I do hope that Kurt flirts outrageously with this Chandler guy to at least make it worthy of the Blangst we are apparently going to get.

About Blaine not knowing about the insults...before "Michael", I would agree with you that he didn't know (onscreen, Sebastian always insults Kurt when Blaine is gone; although, if Klaine are as honest a couple as their fans say they are, Kurt would have told Blaine about Sebastian's insulting him offscreen then, yes?). Anyway, but if we go with onscreen or dialogue only, Blaine was *right there*, sitting *right next to Kurt* when Sebastian came in and said to Kurt "Oh, I didn't recognize you, you're actually wearing boy clothes today."

So from that point on, Blaine definitely did know. That, and Sebastian insulted his other friends in that moment too (Santana especially).

Regardless, I'm very curious how the Chandler - Kurt scene will turn out, that and the entire storyline. Is Blaine purely angry about Chandler, or is he mad about Kurt "ignoring" him for NYADA (as previously reported), or is he insecure about the upcoming separation, a combination of all these, what? I'm trying to wait for context before I jump the gun and start judging, but of what we know so far it's making me pretty annoyed....but I'm still super excited for the episode, the Burt and Kurt scene in particular. neutre
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread--part 2

Post  fantastica 4/24/2012, 5:31 pm

ok my dear ccffers, only 3.5 hrs til we find out what the fuss about Chandler/blangst is about! so be a bit patient - the end is near! tonguue
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 4/24/2012, 5:33 pm

Also, bad news - (or good news, if you were happy about it) - but Amazon finally released the song covers for the NYADA episode, and those spoilers were 100% true.

The Rain in Spain
Not The Boy Next Door
Cell Block Tango
Shake It Out
School's Out
Cry

are all on there, just as that person on ontd_glee reported.

No Phantom. :( :( :( *wishes she hadn't been silly enough to get her hopes up*
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/24/2012, 5:39 pm

and Marie will be pissed that kurt will sing an easy song for the audition.

talking about kurt's song - I am very impressed by Chris' WH cover. i also love how he sounded in the other two group songs, but boy, this guy can SING!

again for anyone who have access to the legal version and have $1.29 in their pocket please buy kurt solo to support our boy! Nothing speaks louder than sales figures!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  kac 4/24/2012, 6:07 pm

fantastica wrote:and Marie will be pissed that kurt will sing an easy song for the audition.

talking about kurt's song - I am very impressed by Chris' WH cover. i also love how he sounded in the other two group songs, but boy, this guy can SING!

again for anyone who have access to the legal version and have $1.29 in their pocket please buy kurt solo to support our boy! Nothing speaks louder than sales figures!

Don't worry, I have a wish list to buy and this will go on it, which will happen as soon as Canadian iTunes has it listed.
kac
kac
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/24/2012, 6:57 pm

I know Marie feels that the song is vocally to easy, but maybe that is what Chris needs at the moment. Something that he can nail 100 %, without a doubt, just to make him look superior to Rachel. I mean, most of GA wouldn't know the difference any way and the lyrics are if nothing else pure Kurt. And it's a male Broadway song. I think at this point, beggars can't be choosers.

As for Phantom, some of you might have noticed that I have refrained from commenting, because if I got to exited I would have been crushed when it turned out not to be true. As it just did, I averted an explosion of temper.

The one mystery is The Rain in Spain - is it Rachel audition (I very much doubt that), or a Kurt/Rachel scene, Kurt/Rachel/Blaine, Artie/Kurt/Blaine, Artie/Kurt/Rachel, Kurt/Rachel/Whoopi - so many combinations.

I also can't wait for Cell Block Tango - I guess they will cut the Hungarian part out, but that number is bad ass.

If you guys know that Glee Sims spoof, there is one I think Season 3 Episode 3 one, that the girls do the CBT. It's hilarious - Sugar hates Will because he makes fun of her singing, Quinn hates Puck, Mercedes Shane for coming between her and her tots, Britney just sings Unicorn the whole time, Tina hates Mike for taking her screen time, and Santana the new Breadstix waiter for giving her Lopez special (barel of breadstix) to another customer. It's hysterical.

tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/24/2012, 7:00 pm

ColferGirl wrote:Also, bad news - (or good news, if you were happy about it) - but Amazon finally released the song covers for the NYADA episode, and those spoilers were 100% true.

The Rain in Spain
Not The Boy Next Door
Cell Block Tango
Shake It Out
School's Out
Cry

I don't care about the others only I'm crying over the fact that he won't sing nothing from the Phantom crycry not even Rachel.

By other side I'm exciting for Cell Block Tango :D I'm asking who will be who humhum
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/24/2012, 7:02 pm

the rain in spain song I believe will be sung by rachel and blaine and maybe even kurt together. remember lea tweeted about doing a scene w/ the 2 of htem? then tweeted about finish doing a song at piano w/ DC? it will be at least a duet and probably even w/ kurt singing too, but at least a blainechell duet.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/24/2012, 7:10 pm

brisallie wrote:

ColferGirl wrote:Also, bad news - (or good news, if you were happy about it) - but Amazon finally released the song covers for the NYADA episode, and those spoilers were 100% true.

The Rain in Spain
Not The Boy Next Door
Cell Block Tango
Shake It Out
School's Out
Cry

I don't care about the others only I'm crying over the fact that he won't sing nothing from the Phantom crycry not even Rachel.

By other side I'm exciting for Cell Block Tango :D I'm asking who will be who humhum
That is why I didn't let my hopes up. Glee always tarnishes them. No wonder it's the show most hated/criticized by it's own fandom. They let us down all the effing time.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/24/2012, 7:27 pm

I really hope a lot more people will buy I have Nothing. It's a song that deserves to be on Glee's top selling lists. Let's hope it gains popularity after the episode airs tonight.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/24/2012, 7:34 pm

ha, 1.5 hrs to see my bb on the screen singing the fxxk out of that song! so happy for him! Jelly I hope you will come on line and blog in the episode thread w/ me because last week I was all alone and I felt so abandoned! crycry
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/24/2012, 7:43 pm

I have to watch it after DVRing it, so I'll be a little late :( . Still can't wait to see Chris in today's episode though.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sjonnepon 4/24/2012, 8:08 pm

fantastica wrote:the rain in spain song I believe will be sung by rachel and blaine and maybe even kurt together. remember lea tweeted about doing a scene w/ the 2 of htem? then tweeted about finish doing a song at piano w/ DC? it will be at least a duet and probably even w/ kurt singing too, but at least a blainechell duet.

wasn't that tweet about the prom episode?
sjonnepon
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/24/2012, 8:18 pm

^ I am pretty sure it was the NYADA one. anyway they seemed to film 2 at a time so it might confuse people.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/24/2012, 8:21 pm

Question: Any intel on this year’s prom king and queen on Glee? —Carrie
Ausiello: How ’bout I rule two people out? It won’t be Mercedes and Sam.

Question: Ausiello, I need to know what the heck is going to happen on Season 4 of Glee! But I’d settle for some intel on religious hottie Joe (The Glee Project‘s Samuel Larsen). I mean, he hasn’t really been assimilated into the core cast very well, outside of his flirtations with Quinn. What gives? —Brenda
Ausiello: Oh, I know exactly what’s going to happen on Season 4 of Glee, but if I told you, I’d have to send you to the cornfield along with Rory and Karofsky and Lauren Zizes. So to answer your second question, fret not: This week’s Glee finds Joe taking some solid steps toward establishing a closer friendship with a New Directions bro. Namely, Sam. And namely, via an awkward-funny talk about Biblical knowledge of the ladies.

Question: Do you know anything about what’s going to happen with Dave Karofsky on Glee? —Vinsh
Ausiello: There’s a teensy chance he’ll be back for the finale, but don’t hold your breath. “The soonest that I would come [back] would be in the finale, and that’s up in the air,” the recovering bully’s portrayer, Max Adler, told us at Saturday’s GLAAD Media Awards. “We’ll see. I always hope that I am. It’s up to the writers and [series co-creator Ryan Murphy].” Personally, Adler — who recently shot a guest spot in Shawn Ryan’s ABC drama pilot Last Resort — would love to see Karofsky’s storyline come full circle. “For him to ultimately accept who he is and be OK with who he is, it would be an amazing thing for the fans to see,” he said, “and for people who are struggling and identify with Karofsky to see.” If and when the character does return, Adler would love to see him find love — under one condition. “If Ryan Gosling’s playing him,” he cracked. “I’m all about it!”
tvline
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/24/2012, 8:22 pm

Just the fact that they're filming Nationals which is the second to last episode and don't have a clue what's happening on graduation which is the last shows how messed up Ryan Murphy and Co are. HOW will these people handle Season 4? Rolling Eyes

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/24/2012, 8:27 pm

just throw everything at the wall, pots and pans and the kitchen sink! whatever sticks! Razz
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 4/24/2012, 8:32 pm

If the spoilers are right (and we'll find out soon enough) Kurt at least flirts somewhat with this Chandler person who one would assume he's attracted to. I find it ironic that the "baby penguin", Kurt Hummel, is the one who acts more like a normal person in that he shows attraction towards others people. Not that he was going to jump any bones, but he can appreciate Mr. Martinez, Cooper Anderson and apparently now this random Chandler guy.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sahhar 4/24/2012, 8:33 pm

fantastica wrote:just throw everything at the wall, pots and pans and the kitchen sink! whatever sticks! Razz

lol! and that's pretty much how they plan their TV show, oy *pacepalm*.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/24/2012, 8:35 pm

Buenos wrote:If the spoilers are right (and we'll find out soon enough) Kurt at least flirts somewhat with this Chandler person who one would assume he's attracted to. I find it ironic that the "baby penguin", Kurt Hummel, is the one who acts more like a normal person in that he shows attraction towards others people. Not that he was going to jump any bones, but he can appreciate Mr. Martinez, Cooper Anderson and apparently now this random Chandler guy.

well, kurt has impeccable taste in men (aside from his affection for a certain little hobbit). fanny2
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 4/24/2012, 8:36 pm

sahhar wrote:
fantastica wrote:just throw everything at the wall, pots and pans and the kitchen sink! whatever sticks! Razz

lol! and that's pretty much how they plan their TV show, oy *pacepalm*.

do they actually "plan" anything? if they did, Gloria Estevan would be on the screen w/ Ricky Martin already.

hay, 20 more minutest to the show. if you want spoilers watch for my (and hopefully others) posts in the episode thread. i will post during commercials only. I can't watch and type at the same time.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 4/24/2012, 8:49 pm

i'm leaving you all to bask in the greatness that is chris. i can't watch the live stream on this junk of a PC and I don't plan to stay up till 4 am. it's already 10 to 2 am.

adios. see ya, wouldn't wanna be ya !!!!!!!!!!!!!! phr34r
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 4/24/2012, 8:56 pm

sahhar wrote:Just the fact that they're filming Nationals which is the second to last episode and don't have a clue what's happening on graduation which is the last shows how messed up Ryan Murphy and Co are. HOW will these people handle Season 4? Rolling Eyes

Not for anything, but it could be that the script for the last episode is written, but Chris hasn't seen it yet. It's common for actors not to get the script until a day or two before they actuallly start filming.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 4/24/2012, 9:23 pm

fantastica wrote:ha, 1.5 hrs to see my bb on the screen singing the fxxk out of that song! so happy for him! Jelly I hope you will come on line and blog in the episode thread w/ me because last week I was all alone and I felt so abandoned! crycry

To those who can watch the episode on TV or livestream, have fun in the episode discussion thread.

I'll have to wait for the episode to finish airing and for some kind soul to upload it somewhere before I can download it and watch it.

Will join the discussions once the above had happened.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 4/24/2012, 10:32 pm

Haven't watched the episode of tonight yet but I'd already know some details lol

Here's the promo for next week:

brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next