Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 1

+39
azure
tamara04
MissSoniaPP
opals
Ranwing
bayth
ChrisColferFan1
kac
valkeakuulas
BlueJazz
Divalicious
M&M
sheny
fountain
msjoanlucette
Buenos
Dame Loli
red texta
paulopf
E-ko
Sani
ry_kurtsie
sahhar
CCfan93
Shinra17
Emile
arina
fantastica
Delight
ColferInspired
CloveGlee
ColferGirl
brisallie
Coolbeans3131
tanita_mors
Struck by Lightning
Glorfindel
Vir Cotto
Jellyrolls
43 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 1 - Page 40 Empty Re: General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 1

Post  sahhar 3/6/2013, 9:37 pm

Seeing the 500th musical episode preview with Matt, Chris and Lea made me tear up. :(

It brought back memories of when I first starting watching Glee and the show I fell in love with, even before Chris and Kurt.

I can't believe what the show has become now. It's heartbreaking. The difference between Season 1 Glee and what it is now. All the magic is gone.

Thanks for screwing up a show that used to make me happy Ryan Murphy dryy . Now I just watch it for Chris Colfer and nothing else.

sahhar
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 1 - Page 40 Empty Re: General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 1

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/7/2013, 7:45 pm

Why are they doing this? They know that the GA wants to see Hummelberry, if they are using them to promote stuff (not to mention Chris and Lea being nominated for and winning People's Choice Awards. Darren wasn't even nominated). Why do they continue to beat that dead horse by shoving Blaine and the newbies down our throats? The general audience is getting so tired of it. Darren is not the cash cow he used to be, either. So what is it? What's the logic? Do they know they are killing their own show?

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/7/2013, 8:45 pm

Oliver is offically on twitter now. Go follow him and give him some love.

https://twitter.com/olliekjones
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/7/2013, 8:55 pm

Oh no. I hope the Klainers don't find this out!

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/7/2013, 8:58 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:Oh no. I hope the Klainers don't find this out!

I hope they don't find out too. I don't have a Twitter,but if I did I would be following him.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/7/2013, 9:58 pm

Me too. I'm glad I don't have one, though. People are just too wired these days.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/7/2013, 10:01 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:Me too. I'm glad I don't have one, though. People are just too wired these days.
True,they are.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/8/2013, 1:41 am

other than harrassing Oliver they can achieve absoltuely nothing. Oliver can block them. he's not hte one who writes the show so he cannot influence the show in anyway. he also won't want to lose his employment simply because some crazy fans are threatened by some fictional relationship.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/8/2013, 2:05 am

He should take the hate tweets as a badge of honor. If they're hating on him, he's doing something right.

It's sort of like my philisophy that I want to live the kind of life where the Westboro Baptist Church pickets my funeral.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/8/2013, 2:13 am

Ranwing wrote:He should take the hate tweets as a badge of honor. If they're hating on him, he's doing something right.

It's sort of like my philisophy that I want to live the kind of life where the Westboro Baptist Church pickets my funeral.

Good points.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/8/2013, 3:21 am

Yes, but he doesn't deserve this. There should be a law against this sort of...stalking, is what it is. If they don't like him or his character because of what he represents (a better life for Kurt), then they should stay the hell away from him and just stick to obsessing over Darren.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  opals 3/8/2013, 3:59 am

Seems like quite a few Klainers have been jumping ship recently. Just think of what could happen if Kurt/Adam got actual screen time! Razz
opals
opals
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/8/2013, 4:06 am

opals wrote: Seems like quite a few Klainers have been jumping ship recently. Just think of what could happen if Kurt/Adam got actual screen time! Razz

Agree 100%. I never was a Klainer,but if I was I would have stop shipping Klaine, after the Blaine cheated and blamed Kurt if not before.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/8/2013, 4:34 am

Let's hope more Glee fans will see the light and then the Klaine ship will start to sink faster than the Titanic.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/8/2013, 4:40 am

Someone on my list just tweeted that Dean deleted his twitter. Does anyone know if he has been getting that much hate?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/8/2013, 4:46 am

Maybe he deleted it because he will get tons of hate if the next few episodes (spoilers) are anything to go by. People need to understand the difference between TV and real life.

-------

https://chriscolferfanforum.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=449

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40