Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Glee Discussion Thread-Part 2

+28
sahhar
TimF
AnneNeville
colfhummel
rooszie
Delight
SippyCupofLuv
tanita_mors
Buenos
Ireth
coxfire
arina
ChrisColferFan1
Lottie2303
opals
Ranwing
Divalicious
glimmerle
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
brisallie
MoviesAreLife
Glorfindel
sheny
ColferGirl
ColferInspired
bayth
fantastica
32 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread-Part 2 Empty General Glee Discussion Thread-Part 2

Post  fantastica 3/10/2013, 12:10 am

i have a problem: i cannot get the files from Kurt Edit: http://kurtedit.tumblr.com/

this is all the kurt cuts from Glee but the files are on BitShare.com and my ISP has blocked that site so I cannot go there at all. Does any of you have this problem too??? It may only be a USA thing.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread-Part 2 Empty Re: General Glee Discussion Thread-Part 2

Post  bayth 3/10/2013, 12:21 am

fantastica wrote:i have a problem: i cannot get the files from Kurt Edit: http://kurtedit.tumblr.com/

this is all the kurt cuts from Glee but the files are on BitShare.com and my ISP has blocked that site so I cannot go there at all. Does any of you have this problem too??? It may only be a USA thing.

I dunno. I'm able to go to it without problem and get the download. That's the only site that I know of that's out there.
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread-Part 2 Empty Re: General Glee Discussion Thread-Part 2

Post  fantastica 3/10/2013, 12:45 am

which country are you in, dear?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 3/10/2013, 12:51 am

Portland, Oregon, U.S.A. neutre
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/10/2013, 12:52 am

fantastica wrote:which country are you in, dear?
I am now following Oliver on Twitter. General Glee Discussion Thread-Part 2 650269930
So he is really from Essex. General Glee Discussion Thread-Part 2 4247136565
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/10/2013, 1:11 am

bayth wrote:Portland, Oregon, U.S.A. neutre

ok refine my last question: which ISP is yours? Mine is AT&T uverse. I'm in Atlanta right now.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/10/2013, 1:13 am

ColferInspired wrote:
I am now following Oliver on Twitter. General Glee Discussion Thread-Part 2 650269930
why are you quoting me? Smile I heard Oliver has a mild Essex accent. I can't tell which accent is which but it doesn't sound 100% like formal/standard English (like the royal family members or news broadcasts speak).
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/10/2013, 1:15 am

fantastica wrote:

ok refine my last question: which ISP is yours? Mine is AT&T uverse. I'm in Atlanta right now.

Anybody from NY area having that problem too? re: not being able to access BitShare.com? I will be back to NY in a couple of weeks and will try my luck there.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 3/10/2013, 1:17 am

fantastica wrote:

I'm on Comcast.
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/10/2013, 1:45 am

fantastica wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:
why are you quoting me? General Glee Discussion Thread-Part 2 650269930 I heard Oliver has a mild Essex accent. I can't tell which accent is which but it doesn't sound 100% like formal/standard English (like the royal family members or news broadcasts speak).
I'm just reading his tweets. General Glee Discussion Thread-Part 2 650269930
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 3/10/2013, 1:45 am

I'm on Comcast as well, live in Utah, and can download the Kurt Edits from Bitshare just fine....so I'm not sure why yours doesn't work, Kim. :(
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 3/10/2013, 3:10 am

I just tried again. it works!!!! thanks guys! it must be a technical glitch earlier. anyway ATT uverse has been awful since last xmas. service sometimes is very slow and sometimes it completely stops for awhile. it's supposed to be fiber optic and better than cable. anyway.... go to download all my fav kurt scenes before my ISP does weird thing again.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 3/10/2013, 5:00 pm

Quotes from ''I heart Glee''
“Mine is the less pink side of the apartment. Thank God.”
— Chris Colfer on Kurt’s bedroom in the apartment.

“I wonder how she makes her money. I don’t know if we’ve ever established that…her parents must be loaded.”
— Chris Colfer on I Heart Glee discussing Rachel’s finances.

“These are some books that I doubt Kurt and Rachel have read. They display them but I doubt that they’ve read them.”
— Chris Colfer giving Emma Bunton a tour of the apartment set.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/10/2013, 5:55 pm

Tumblr video of Chris' part of 'I Heart Glee': link.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 3/10/2013, 7:32 pm

^ So, Chris refers to Kurt as an 18-year-old in that video, not 19. I guess we can take that as we will, though I trust Chris and his portrayal more than a quickly-made college application prop.

I really wish they'd given us a shot into Kurt's room, I want to know what it looks like now, or at least have a better view of it. Though all the random items in the apartment are pretty amusing, toy rats and crystal balls and all. Razz
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/11/2013, 7:45 am

(low quality) youtube version of Chris' part in "I Heart Glee":

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/11/2013, 3:26 pm

ColferGirl wrote:^ So, Chris refers to Kurt as an 18-year-old in that video, not 19. I guess we can take that as we will, though I trust Chris and his portrayal more than a quickly-made college application prop.

I really wish they'd given us a shot into Kurt's room, I want to know what it looks like now, or at least have a better view of it. Though all the random items in the apartment are pretty amusing, toy rats and crystal balls and all. Razz

I'd LOVE that! Not because I'm a pervert, but because a person's bedroom says a lot about them. (Okay, I'm a perv as well but that is beside the point...) mrgreen

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 3/11/2013, 3:41 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:I'd LOVE that! Not because I'm a pervert, but because a person's bedroom says a lot about them. (Okay, I'm a perv as well but that is beside the point...) mrgreen
General Glee Discussion Thread-Part 2 Tumblr_m7cpswsYXg1rxzhzlo1_250
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/11/2013, 3:42 pm

Me?! Hardly. chuut

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/11/2013, 3:44 pm

Yeah, I'd love to see Kurt's room. I think the only glance we ever have was when he was in front of the mirror in 4x04. And this not related to Kurt, but I'm wondering where's Santana sleeping? Because I think there're only two rooms.

General Glee Discussion Thread-Part 2 Tumblr_m7cpswsYXg1rxzhzlo1_250

Razz
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/11/2013, 3:47 pm

I can't see Santana sleeping with either Kurt or Rachel so...perhaps the loft (on the show, rather than the real life set) is larger then we thought?

Kurt and Rachel can always sleep together so that Santana gets a room to herself. fanny2

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/11/2013, 3:58 pm

^
What about Brody? I'm sure he sleeps with Rachel, so that why I thought the only option left is Kurt. But probably the loft is bigger than we think it is.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/11/2013, 4:01 pm

Damn! I forgot about Brody! Laughing

Maybe the couch is a pullout bed?

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/11/2013, 4:03 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:Damn! I forgot about Brody! Laughing

Maybe the couch is a pullout bed?

LOL

And maybe they bought a pullout bed when they realized lots of people were moving in.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 3/11/2013, 4:05 pm

Or a tent? I can so see someone in that loft camping out on the floor in a tent.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next