Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 1

+39
azure
tamara04
MissSoniaPP
opals
Ranwing
bayth
ChrisColferFan1
kac
valkeakuulas
BlueJazz
Divalicious
M&M
sheny
fountain
msjoanlucette
Buenos
Dame Loli
red texta
paulopf
E-ko
Sani
ry_kurtsie
sahhar
CCfan93
Shinra17
Emile
arina
fantastica
Delight
ColferInspired
CloveGlee
ColferGirl
brisallie
Coolbeans3131
tanita_mors
Struck by Lightning
Glorfindel
Vir Cotto
Jellyrolls
43 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 1 - Page 20 Empty Re: General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 1

Post  BlueJazz 6/28/2012, 8:44 am

tanita_mors wrote:
Characters that you didn't like at first but started to grow on you after some time : Lauren, Artie, Quinn, Puck, Azimio,

I'm curious. What made you like Azimo?

Shinra17 wrote:
Worst platonic relationships : klaine
Favorite casts besides Chris : Mike, Romy, Max

Wow, you must really hate Klaine. You don't even like their friendship at the beginning moque I don't particularly like it but I think it's ok. At least it gave Kurt some comfort. May I know who's Romy? I haven't seen that name before.

Something not really important:

Golden Remotes 2012: And the Winners Are...
Favorite Funnygirl: Heather Morris, Glee
Best Couple: Brittany and Santana, Glee
Best Kiss: Santana and Brittany (episode 3x21), Glee
Moment That Made You Want to Throw Out Your TV: Kurt not getting into NYADA, Glee
Best Bitch: Santana Lopez, Glee
Best Guest Star, Comedy: Matt Bomer, Glee
Breakout Star, Male: Grant Gustin, Glee
Breakout Star, Female: Vanessa Lengies, Glee
Source

Well, by looking at the winners, I'd say this poll can't be taken seriously. And, wow at Brittana shippers. They're really on fire this time, huh?

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 1 - Page 20 Empty Re: General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 1

Post  Shinra17 6/28/2012, 9:13 am

^ Romy is the actress who plays Kurt's step-mother, her full name is Romy Rosemont Razz
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/28/2012, 9:18 am

BlueJazz wrote:
Shinra17 wrote:
Worst platonic relationships : klaine
Wow, you must really hate Klaine. You don't even like their friendship at the beginning moque I don't particularly like it but I think it's ok. At least it gave Kurt some comfort.
Lol, actually I was sarcastic and refering to their actual relationship, that looks closer to a platonic relation than a lover relation.
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 6/28/2012, 9:24 am

IDK, but I really enjoy Azimio's presence on the show. The character is funny and the actor is really good. As for his bullying, I don't want to speculate, but he give me the feeling that he did it because others did it and maybe thought it was cool. Like every other dumb jock. But,it's mostly because I find his presence really fun.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 6/28/2012, 9:26 am

First character that you liked: Kurt Hummel

Characters that you didn't like at first but started to grow on you after some time:
Rachel, Sue, Puck, Jesse.

Characters that you hate:
Karofsky, Brittany, Jewfro, Sandy.

Best platonic relationships:
Kurt/Finn, Kurt/Sue, Kurt/Rachel (season 2), Will/Sue, Sue/Jean, Puck/Becky.

Worst platonic relationships: Kurt/Karofsky, Rachel/Quinn, Santana/everybody.

Romantic pairings which you can't stand: Brittana, Klaine, Fuinn, St.Berry.

Romantic pairings which you like: Wemma, Barole, Berry dads (hey, all adults), Pizes.

Most memorable musical performances: Don't Stop Believing (Pilot), Push It, Proud Mary, Jump, 4 Minutes, A House Is Not a Home, Run Joey Run, Rose's Turn, Bad Romance, Journey medley, Le Jazz Hot, Happy days/Get Happy, Animal, Somewhere Only We Know, I'm The Greatest Star, It's All Over, Smooth Criminal, season 3 Sectionals, Rumor Has It / Somebody Like You, Not The Boy Next Door.

Most WTF musical performances: Acafellas, Physical, It's A Man's World, Give Up The Funk, Papa Can You Hear Me, Bills, I Know What Boys Like, Light Up The World, season 3 Regionals, Wanna Be Starting Something, Ben (love the song, but the scene…), Fighter, It's Not Right But It's Okay.

Best moment in each season:

S1- Kurt coming out to Mercedes, Kurt slushying himself for Finn.
S2- Le Jazz Hot, the Klaine kiss.
S3- Kurt shimmying inbetween Blaine and Sebastian, Not The Boy Next Door and then Carmen praising Kurt.

Worst moment in each season:

S1 - Everything that involved Terri.
S2 - The cake-topper scene.
S3 - "I didn't get in"

Favorite casts besides Chris: Cory, Jane, Grant, Kevin, Amber, Jenna.

Least favorite casts:
Darren, Naya, Matt.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 6/28/2012, 9:59 am

First character that you liked: Kurt Hummel

Characters that you didn't like at first but started to grow on you after some time:
None of them, actually.

Characters that you hate: Blaine, Brittany, Sideburns,

Best platonic relationships: HummelBerry and Furt

Worst platonic relationships: Blaine and anyone because there is zero development there

Romantic pairings which you can't stand: Klaine, Brittana, Samcedes

Romantic pairings which you like: You know, when I think about it, none of them really accept the potential for Burt and Carol, but really we don't see that.

Most memorable musical performances: As If We Never Said Goodbye, I Feel Pretty/Unpretty, As If We Never Said Godbye, I've Gotta Be Me, As If We Never Said Goodbye, La Jazz Hot, As If We Never Said Goodbye, I'm The Greatest Star, As If We Never Said Goodbye, Happy Days/Get Happy, As If We Never Said Goodbye, What I Did for Love, As If We Never Said Goodbye, For Good, As If We Never Said Goodbye, Paradise by the Dashboard Light, As If We Never Said Goodbye, Not the Boy Next Door, As If We Never Said Goodbye

Most WTF musical performances: Blaine showing up in Heart to sing Love Shack, All of the original songs except Loser Like Me,

S1- Kurt and Burt scenes
S2- As If We Never Said Goodbye (which happens to be my favorite TV moment ever)
S3- I'm The Greatest Star

S1 - Can't think of one at the moment
S2 - All of Comeback Wink and the moment that RIB started looking at Blaine as a dollar sign instead of a character, oh, and Will and Emma doing Toucha Toucha Touch Me, oh, and turning the two most promiscuous girls on the show into lesbians
S3 - Kurt not getting into NYADA (and Kurt not dumping Blaine's ass)

Favorite casts besides Chris: Lea, Cory, Jane

Least favorite casts: Darren, Naya, dreads
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 6/28/2012, 10:11 am

Jellyrolls wrote:
Most memorable musical performances: As If We Never Said Goodbye, I Feel Pretty/Unpretty, As If We Never Said Godbye, I've Gotta Be Me, As If We Never Said Goodbye, La Jazz Hot, As If We Never Said Goodbye, I'm The Greatest Star, As If We Never Said Goodbye, Happy Days/Get Happy, As If We Never Said Goodbye, What I Did for Love, As If We Never Said Goodbye, For Good, As If We Never Said Goodbye, Paradise by the Dashboard Light, As If We Never Said Goodbye, Not the Boy Next Door, As If We Never Said Goodbye

S1- Kurt and Burt scenes
S2- As If We Never Said Goodbye (which happens to be my favorite TV moment ever)

As if your signature and your avatar haven't given us enough hints about your favourite Glee performance Smile
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 6/28/2012, 11:01 am

First character that you liked: Kurt Hummel (because I fell in love with Glee music, then Chris Colfer, then Kurt Hummel, in that order; but I'm pretty sure that I would've fallen for Kurt Hummel anyway, especially after his hair-flick during his audition song in the Pilot)

Characters that you didn't like at first but started to grow on you after some time : Sue, Quinn, Karofsky

Characters that you hate:
-Terri (because, let's face it, this character has no redeeming qualities)
-S3 Brittany (her Teflon nature, and her running against Kurt in senior presidency elections and then promptly forgetting that she was ever elected in the first place; "rule fabulously' indeed dryy )
-Santana (keeps dishing out unwarranted insults about Kurt's effeminacy when it has long ceased to be amusing or funny)

Best platonic relationships : Kurt/Sue, Kurt/Finn (when they're actually allowed to be shown as supportive step-brothers)

Worst platonic relationships : I'll follow Shinra here and say 'Klaine' tonguue

Romantic pairings which you can't stand: Will/Terri, Sue/Cooter (because these relationships invoke the thought 'How in the world did these two get together in the first place?'); Klaine and Brittana (because these relationships invoke the thought of 'I pity the stronger actor for having to do most of the heavy lifting in the couple scenes')

Romantic pairings which you like: Berry dads (good pick, Glorfindel; I'm going to choose this as well), Burt/Carole, Wemma actually isn't too bad, but I have to say that Emma can do better.

Most memorable musical performances: Four Minutes, I want to hold your hand, For Good, Not the Boy Next Door, BICO (Hmm... my Kurtsie bias is showing)

Most WTF musical performances: Fighter, INRBIO (And... another kind of bias is showing)

Best moment in each season :
S1- Kurt kicking the winning goal in 'Preggers'
S2- Kurt holding onto Burt's hand in the hospital and saying he's not going anywhere (my thought when I watched that scene was 'OMG, I can't imagine any parent watching this not be challenged or moved to accept and love their gay child, if they have one')
S3- If 'Goodbye' never happened, it would've been the NTBND performance.

Worst moment in each season :
S1 - Terri with her emotional blackmail schemes (too many to count!)
S2- The 'hate-kiss' in the locker room (A powerfully-acted scene worth re-watching, but it really was a low point for Kurt)
S3- "I didn't get in"

Favorite casts besides Chris : (Only good actors with good chemistry with Chris apply!) Mike O'Malley, Max Adler, Jane Lynch, Cory Monteith, Lea Michele

Least favorite casts : Weak actors who have hardly any screen chemistry with Chris. I'll leave it to people's imaginations on this one.
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 6/28/2012, 11:07 am

First character that you liked: Believe it or not, it WASN'T KURT. unsure I liked Finn. I didn't really connect with Kurt until episode 3 of season 1.

Characters that you didn't like at first but started to grow on you after some time: Santana, Puck, Karofsky

Characters that you hate: Blaine, Sebastian (in canon, he's okay in fanon), Jacob Ben Israel, Terri

Best platonic relationships: Kurt/Rachel, Kurt/Finn, Kurt/Mercedes, Puck/Finn, Quinn/Artie (in the glorious one episode where they interacted)

Worst platonic relationships: Rachel/Quinn, only because their dialogue (bestest best friends ever!) doesn't really match with what appears on screen; if it was better developed I'd like it more

Romantic pairings which you can't stand: KLAINE KILL IT WITH A FIRE

Romantic pairings which you like: Finchel (I like them despite all their crazy, ups and downs, and failures), Barole, Brittana, Samcedes (till season 3 ruined it), Wemma (because as long as they're together, we don't have to deal with plots about them dating other people and just getting back together eventually)

Most memorable musical performances: Singing in the Rain/Umbrella, Thriller/Heads Will Roll, As If We Never Said Goodbye, Not the Boy Next Door, For Good, Don't Stop Believing, Bohemian Rhapsody, Rumor Has It/Someone Like You, I Am The Greatest Star, 4 Minutes, Just the Way You Are, Rose's Turn, Don't Rain On My Parade, Single Ladies, America, Dodgeball number, Love Shack, We Found Love, Pure Imagination, there's probably lots more

Most WTF musical performances: Quinn's number with the pregnant girls, Run Joey Run (it's hilarious but still WTF), the horrible butchering of The Rain in Spain, Fighter because it was embarrasing and melodramatic, Trouty Mouth (but it was funny)

S1 - All Kurt and Burt scenes
S2 - Kurt and Blaine's first kiss (BECAUSE KURT WAS SO SO HAPPY AND IT WAS SO SWEET. That's the only reason)
S3 - Not The Boy Next Door

S1 - Terri and Will's babydrama, every second of it
S2 - Cake topper scene between Kurt and Karofsky
S3 - Kurt not getting into NYADA, and I'll second Karen about him not dumping Blaine

Favorite casts besides Chris: Lea, Cory, Dianna, Kevin, Amber...but I like pretty much everyone

Least favorite casts: don't hate any of the cast, most of my irritation with Darren is just character bleed from Blaine
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 6/28/2012, 11:29 am

Jellyrolls wrote:Most memorable musical performances: As If We Never Said Goodbye, I Feel Pretty/Unpretty, As If We Never Said Godbye, I've Gotta Be Me, As If We Never Said Goodbye, La Jazz Hot, As If We Never Said Goodbye, I'm The Greatest Star, As If We Never Said Goodbye, Happy Days/Get Happy, As If We Never Said Goodbye, What I Did for Love, As If We Never Said Goodbye, For Good, As If We Never Said Goodbye, Paradise by the Dashboard Light, As If We Never Said Goodbye, Not the Boy Next Door, As If We Never Said Goodbye
I can't believe I didn't mention 'I've Gotta Be Me' (and 'For Good'). Not that my list was that short in the first place..... blushh

BTW: I think you've got the 'As If We Never Said Goodbye' hick-ups. Not that that is a bad condition, not at all..... sifflou fanny2

ColferGirl wrote:First character that you liked: Believe it or not, it WASN'T KURT. unsure I liked Finn. I didn't really connect with Kurt until episode 3 of season 1.
Ha, for me it was Kurt 51% and Finn 49% in the Pilot. Kurt won because of his hairflick in Mr. Cellophane, and his attitude in "Did I miss the election for queen because I didn't vote for you." and "You and your friends threw pee balloons at me....". Razz And his voice of course. wub
And I also agree with you on this: in episode 3 Kurt stole my heart completely. aa54
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 6/28/2012, 11:33 am

Delight wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:

S1- Kurt and Burt scenes

As if your signature and your avatar haven't given us enough hints about your favourite Glee performance Smile

did you know that I love As If We Never Said Goodbye? I just want to make that perfectly clear.

Delight wrote:
Most memorable musical performances: Four Minutes, I want to hold your hand, For Good, Not the Boy Next Door, BICO (Hmm... my Kurtsie bias is showing)

I don't think it's bias. I think you're just afraid to say anything else because I pulled your Kurtsie card yesterday.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 6/28/2012, 11:40 am

Glorfindel wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:Most memorable musical performances: As If We Never Said Goodbye, I Feel Pretty/Unpretty, As If We Never Said Godbye, I've Gotta Be Me, As If We Never Said Goodbye, La Jazz Hot, As If We Never Said Goodbye, I'm The Greatest Star, As If We Never Said Goodbye, Happy Days/Get Happy, As If We Never Said Goodbye, What I Did for Love, As If We Never Said Goodbye, For Good, As If We Never Said Goodbye, Paradise by the Dashboard Light, As If We Never Said Goodbye, Not the Boy Next Door, As If We Never Said Goodbye
I can't believe I didn't mention 'I've Gotta Be Me' (and 'For Good'). Not that my list was that short in the first place..... blushh

BTW: I think you've got the 'As If We Never Said Goodbye' hick-ups. Not that that is a bad condition, not at all..... sifflou fanny2

I think I've Gotta Be Me is Cory's best performance on the show. Just a lot of fun, and I thought he sang it really well.

Born this Way is my favorite episode musically. It's the only episode that I bought every song from. Every single one of the performances in that episode was fantastic, though I can't stomach listening to "Somewhere Only We Know" because Darren was so overused in season 3 that I can't even listen to any of his solos anymore. Some days it takes everythign I have to get through his duets with Chris. It's really too bad because there were a few of his songs in season two that were amongst my favorites (like Silly Love Songs), and now I can't listen to them at all.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 6/28/2012, 12:07 pm

My favorite Cory performance is Stand By You form Ballads I think. I just love his voice on it.
Not to mention, I'm a huge sucker for his season 1 Lea duets of rock songs. Faithfully is one of my faves.

I actually didn't include a lot of songs in the favorite one because then list would go on and on.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 6/28/2012, 12:13 pm

For me, if you ignore Lucky, Duets has some of the best music on this show. BTW was fantastic as well. As was Laryngitis and Grilled Cheesus.

I hate SLS (the song). Next to Fighter and that Boyfriend thing from Prom, it's my least favorite Darren/Warbler song. I do love When I Get You Alone - his mugging was absolutely perfect for that scene and song.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 6/28/2012, 1:33 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Ha, for me it was Kurt 51% and Finn 49% in the Pilot. Kurt won because of his hairflick in Mr. Cellophane, and his attitude in "Did I miss the election for queen because I didn't vote for you." and "You and your friends threw pee balloons at me....". Razz And his voice of course. wub
And I also agree with you on this: in episode 3 Kurt stole my heart completely. aa54

TBH, Kurt didn't really get my attention in the Pilot (I thought he was a nerd when he first appeared on my screen humhum ), except his "Mr Cellophane" performance, his falsetto was pretty impressive wub I only started to think about him after his come-out scene with Mercedes in ep 3. I think that's when I started to google about Chris Razz Then, the moment that he really stole my heart was the Kurt/Burt conversation after the he blew the high F in 'Wheels" aa54

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  E-ko 6/28/2012, 2:10 pm

Ooh, this looks like fun. I want to play. Smile

Off the top of my head:

First character that you liked: I didn't dislike anyone watching the Pilot, but had an immediate soft spot for Kurt, Mercedes, Artie and Tina. What can I say? I like underdogs.
Characters that you didn't like at first but started to grow on you after some time: Umm, tough one. I only have people I disliked more and more as the show went on, actually. Oh wait. Probably Will.
Characters that you hate: Blaine. Blaine. There's this character whose name starts with a B that I really can't stand, too-- right, his name's Blaine!
Best platonic relationships: I guess the Muppet Babies, circa S1-- Kurt/Mercedes, Artie/Tina, Tina/Mercedes, Tina/Kurt, Mercedes/Artie and Kurt/Artie. Sheesh.
Worst platonic relationships: Every platonic relationship with Rachel. Every platonic relationship with Santana.
Romantic pairings which you can't stand: Almost anything canon. Klaine, Brittana and Finchel are the biggest offenders, though.
Romantic pairings which you like: I liked Brittany/Artie, superficially, and Terri/Will (but mostly because I loved Terri). Maybe Carl/Emma.
Most memorable musical performances: Ride Wit Me. Can't Touch This. Rose's Turn. True Colors. 4 Minutes. IWTHYH. Le Jazz Hot. As If We Never Said Goodbye.
Most WTF musical performances: Everything else, probably, lol.
Best (obscure) moment in each season:
S1- Can't Touch This. Kurt policing Burt's non-organic cookie intake in Home.
S2- Kurt being uppity during Brittany/Britney. Especially his "that's all"-speech.
S3- Kurt screeching because of the fire-effect during the NYADA/Harmony scene.

Worst (Kurt-related) moment in each season:
S1- Kurt telling Burt he couldn't date Carole in Home. Kurt singing A House Is Not A Home to Finn and crying about it oh so prettily. The Room Incident. With as a caveat that I adore each of these scenes, they're just painful to watch.
S2- Kurt not kicking Blaine in the junk at any point during the Trifecta of Doom (SLS, BIOTA, Sexy).
S3- That moment where the season happened.

Favorite casts besides Chris: Jane. Dot. Heather. Cory. Jenna.
Least favorite casts: Probably Darren or Naya or Lea. It fluctuates on their stans' behaviors (which is probably not fair, but eh).

tanita_mors wrote:IDK, but I really enjoy Azimio's presence on the show. The character is funny and the actor is really good. As for his bullying, I don't want to speculate, but he give me the feeling that he did it because others did it and maybe thought it was cool. Like every other dumb jock. But,it's mostly because I find his presence really fun.
Azimio was dope, yo! He was the brains and Karofsky the brawns, and when they retconned Karofsky into a secret honor-roll student who takes advanced algebra or somesuch I just rolled my eyes. If they wanted the closeted jock to be smart, why didn't they just use Azimio, I wonder?

E-ko
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 6/28/2012, 3:10 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:I think I've Gotta Be Me is Cory's best performance on the show. Just a lot of fun, and I thought he sang it really well.
Yes, 'I've Gotta Be Me' is Cory's best song, and I liked his dancing 'attempts' and his interactions with Mike/Harry in that scene. But Ivana's choice 'Stand By Me' is also my most loved Finn song, because he sounds so.....pure (?) in it. 'Can't Fight This Feeling' is a close 2nd for me, for the same reason.
And I've always loved most Finchel duets: Cory has got a good rock voice and is a great duet partner.
(Yes, my bias is showing: Cory/Finn is my #2 on Glee). wub

Jellyrolls wrote:Born this Way is my favorite episode musically. It's the only episode that I bought every song from. Every single one of the performances in that episode was fantastic, though I can't stomach listening to "Somewhere Only We Know" because Darren was so overused in season 3 that I can't even listen to any of his solos anymore. Some days it takes everythign I have to get through his duets with Chris. It's really too bad because there were a few of his songs in season two that were amongst my favorites (like Silly Love Songs), and now I can't listen to them at all.
I loved all the songs in 'Born This Way' too, that was one of the best episodes song wise.
I Feel Pretty.Unpretty is a wonder of craftmanship and happenstance: one of those magic creations. SOWK is my most favorite Blaine song, and fortunately I've been able to seperate the Darren songs I like from my dislike of the character Blaine. 'Born This Way' was good (Kurt 'rapping'!), and I even like Barbra Streisand with Kurt's dancing. Razz
The only song I didn't like is AIWNSG, ugh. No

JUST KIDDING! tonguue

tanita_mors wrote:For me, if you ignore Lucky, Duets has some of the best music on this show. BTW was fantastic as well. As was Laryngitis and Grilled Cheesus.
'Duets' was also a great episode song wise. I enjoyed the different duet partners: I like it when they switch it up. I loved all the songs: 'Sing' was funny and appropiate, 'River Deep' was powerful (and they should have won), I even liked 'Lucky' (because this song did suit their voices), and I love Finchel's 'Born Again'.
Happy Days/Get Happy is my favorite Hummelberry duet, and of course there was the glissando in 'Le Jazz Hot'. wub

E-ko wrote:Romantic pairings which you like: I liked Brittany/Artie
Oh, I liked Bartie too. Brittany had no prejudgement about Artie being in a wheelchair whatsoever, because she doesn think any further. Artie took very good care of Brittany, and even though he tricked her a couple of times (with the magic comb and Santa Claus) he did it because he understood how Brittany works with that muddled brain of her, and he never did it to hurt her, only help her. Of course: I know that in real life that would be all wrong and messy, but I liked their dynamic. neutre
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/28/2012, 3:13 pm

i somewhat like a lot of fringe comedic characters: Figgy leads the pack, and that extremely short dance coach they tried to get from VA. also that Azimio guy is pretty funny. Jewfro (ben Isreal or something?) - yes he's annoying but strangely I miss him. These fringe characters are fun to have around, but they are sorely missing in S3. Instead S3 goes all bananas on insults-based comedy routines, which I hate. We need someone who is very weird looking, not all handsome.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 6/28/2012, 3:24 pm

Glorfindel wrote:

JUST KIDDING! tonguue

You're lucky you were just kidding because not liking AIWNSG would not only make me question a person's sanity, but also cause for immediate banning from this community Wink
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 6/28/2012, 5:15 pm

I think this is not a spoiler so I'm gonna put this here:

'Glee's' Cory Monteith: Finn Would Be Torn as a Soldier

"His heart is still with Rachel and I think he has a lot of reasons to not be in the Army as well," the actor tells THR.

Glee's Finn Hudson could be hearing the military commands associated with boot camp when Season 4 of the Fox series returns -- but at the same time, the McKinley High graduate has just as much going for him outside of the Army according to Cory Monteith.

During May's emotional season finale, Monteith's good guy ensured Rachel (Lea Michele) followed her Broadway dreams and delivered her to a train bound for the East Coast, revealing that he'd opted to honor the memory of his late father and enlist in the Army. It was a heartbreaking scene to Gleeks near and far and one that the actor says made sense for his character.

"Given his history and his relationship with his late father, it didn't completely surprise me," Monteith tells The Hollywood Reporter, noting he first found out about it halfway through the season.

After Finn and Kurt (Chris Colfer) were both denied entrance into the New York schools of their dreams (the Actors Studio and NYADA, respectively), Monteith -- who is signed on for Season 4 and hopes to film "a lot" of episodes -- notes that he's ready to do what ever Glee co-creators Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk come up with, whether it's boot camp or not.

"Finn would make a good soldier but I think he's still got a lot to think about -- he still has a lot going for him outside of the Army," he says. "His heart is still with Rachel and I think he has a lot of reasons to not be in the Army as well. I think he'd be torn as a soldier."

After the couple fought tooth and nail to find their way back to each other, Monteith agrees with Michele that Rachel and Finn as a couple is part of the show's "long-term trajectory" in the same way that Felicity's Ben and Felicity as well as Friends' Ross and Rachel were part of their respective shows.

"I think [viewers] should root for the couple to reunite," he says. "I hope when we look back at it, they will be a legendary couple in television."

Source

@bolded

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 1 - Page 20 2lx88d3_General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 1 - Page 20 Tumblr_m5qq7rEm8m1qmaa05o1_400

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 6/28/2012, 5:28 pm

My list, with my faulty memory. I reserve the right to change any of these as I go ahead with rewatching seasons.

First character that you liked: Kurt and Finn
Characters that you didn't like at first but started to grow on you after some time : Sue, Sam, Coach Beiste (Although she goes up and down on my scale, those scenes with Puck put her well into safety zone.)
Characters that you hate: Santana, Will, Tina
Best platonic relationships : father and son (no names nessessary), Furt, (Finn sometimes doesn't get that friendship is all about recipricating) Kurt and Sue, Kurtcedes
Worst platonic relationships : Santana with anyone, she has not shown any capabilities of meaningful friendships
Romantic pairings which you can't stand: Puck and Quinn, Quinn and Joe!!! Shocked
Romantic pairings which you like: Mhh...
Most memorable musical performances: Roses Turn, Jump at the mattress store, Le Jazz Hot (I'm a huge fan of Victor Victoria)
Most WTF musical performances: Thong Song (Wills song choices are mostly horrible for me.)
Best moment in each season :
S1- Kurt and Burt having a heart to heart dicussion after the Hudmel dinner at breadsticks. ( A very touching scene and bears a personal momentum for me.) crycry
S2- Kurt and Rachel singing in the Wicked set and Breakfast at Tiffanys wub
S3- Kurt realising Blaine came to McKinley (yes, and I'm serious, Kurt was/is really happy about Blaine.) But seriously that audition piece

Worst moment in each season :
S1- When Carole finds out/thinks Finn is becoming a teenage dad.
S2- Karofsky stealing the cake topping in the hallway. It's not worst moment acting wise but because I was so invested in Kurt at the time and it came right during the credits in the middle of a happy moment. Still getting shivers...
S3- Kurt not getting anything besides Blaine (contraticting my favorite moment here!)
Favorite casts besides Chris : Cory, Jane
Least favorite casts : I really do not know what the others do and behave in their off-Glee hours

That took awhile and I'm still not convinced it's quite right. I just realised that the "worst moment" can be interpeted differently. Oh, well.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 6/28/2012, 5:41 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:

JUST KIDDING! tonguue

You're lucky you were just kidding because not liking AIWNSG would not only make me question a person's sanity, but also cause for immediate banning from this community Wink
Ooooooh, now I'm scared.
Don't unleash big bad wolf Blaine on me, dear mod. panik

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 1 - Page 20 Tumblr_m47gu3TuUA1r76lino1_500
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinra17 6/28/2012, 7:25 pm

BlueJazz wrote:
"I think [viewers] should root for the couple to reunite," he says. "I hope when we look back at it, they will be a legendary couple in television."
lol, not gonna happen with me, they may become legendary in my boredom references though. Is he diplomatic or completely oblivious about the quality of the writing on the show?
Shinra17
Shinra17
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 6/28/2012, 10:22 pm

BlueJazz wrote:I think this is not a spoiler so I'm gonna put this here:

'Glee's' Cory Monteith: Finn Would Be Torn as a Soldier

"His heart is still with Rachel and I think he has a lot of reasons to not be in the Army as well," the actor tells THR.

Glee's Finn Hudson could be hearing the military commands associated with boot camp when Season 4 of the Fox series returns -- but at the same time, the McKinley High graduate has just as much going for him outside of the Army according to Cory Monteith.

During May's emotional season finale, Monteith's good guy ensured Rachel (Lea Michele) followed her Broadway dreams and delivered her to a train bound for the East Coast, revealing that he'd opted to honor the memory of his late father and enlist in the Army. It was a heartbreaking scene to Gleeks near and far and one that the actor says made sense for his character.

"Given his history and his relationship with his late father, it didn't completely surprise me," Monteith tells The Hollywood Reporter, noting he first found out about it halfway through the season.

After Finn and Kurt (Chris Colfer) were both denied entrance into the New York schools of their dreams (the Actors Studio and NYADA, respectively), Monteith -- who is signed on for Season 4 and hopes to film "a lot" of episodes -- notes that he's ready to do what ever Glee co-creators Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk come up with, whether it's boot camp or not.

"Finn would make a good soldier but I think he's still got a lot to think about -- he still has a lot going for him outside of the Army," he says. "His heart is still with Rachel and I think he has a lot of reasons to not be in the Army as well. I think he'd be torn as a soldier."

After the couple fought tooth and nail to find their way back to each other, Monteith agrees with Michele that Rachel and Finn as a couple is part of the show's "long-term trajectory" in the same way that Felicity's Ben and Felicity as well as Friends' Ross and Rachel were part of their respective shows.

Source

@bolded

General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 1 - Page 20 2lx88d3_General Glee Discussion Thread--Part 1 - Page 20 Tumblr_m5qq7rEm8m1qmaa05o1_400

Well, that was a load of crap. Especially the last bit. Suspect

The most of the fandom are bored with them. I think Corey is saying this stuff because he has to, he is repeating what he has been told for him to say.

I want a Chris interview, I want to know more what Kurt is doing. But then it will from the mouths of RIB.

Corey is having to sell this season, but this won't sell it, people don't really care about this couple anymore and probably more would want Finn and Rachel never to be together again.

RIB are idiots as the fans that are still angry about "Goodbye" don't want to know about this. This won't fix it. Knowing what is actually happening with Kurt for me will.

This won't quell the storm the finale created. This won't raise ratings and will not bring fans that have given up on the show back.

Fans don't want the Finchel show or the Rachel Berry Show.

After the way Rachel got into Nayada, I don't think many even care, or would care if she is having a hard time at the school. I think any Kurt scenes will overshadow any story to do with Rachel, as these are usually always talked about.

If RIB want the rest of the fandom to love Rachel again and care about Finchel, I think after Season 3 it is too late and has been for a long time.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 6/29/2012, 12:41 am

i don't see anything wrong w/ that Cory said. He plays Finn so of course he will root for his character. what did you guys expect him to say? also he's employed by the show, like Chris. Chris also won't say anything significant unless you want him to get into trouble. If we really want to find out about S4, we have to wait til next May to learn ALL about it. so patience guys!

One question to ALL of you guys: I am really curious - if we had a crystal ball to know the result of S3 finale, would you, at this time last year, be willing to watch S3 at all?

My answer is yes, because I just want to see Chris on my screen, whether he plays a gay student or a gangster/murderer.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next