Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2

+25
bayth
Georgette888
M&M
quietbelle
Ranwing
Buenos
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColferFan1
rainespeaks
mindschemez
Ireth
Delight
coxfire
sheny
tanita_mors
Divalicious
Lottie2303
angelnessa
Kurt addict
fantastica
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
brisallie
ColferInspired
29 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2

Post  Buenos 1/14/2015, 3:08 pm

The stand alone as a retro 1999 AU being used as the finale in some ways makes a lot of sense with these showrunners/writers. They can tie everything with a bow by not worrying about narrative conclusions .

They've already sort of concluded the original Glee saga in " 100" including the thanks to Will.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2

Post  ColferInspired 1/15/2015, 12:57 am

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 37 Tumblr_ni6rq0q6nO1r4ezfzo1_1280

@itsmarshallw New kids on the block. #Glee
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 1/15/2015, 3:21 am

Kurt has never been prominent in a mash-up and You Learn/You've Got A Friend is the first time he has been at McKinley. That is why I love it so much.

After more listens this is one of my favourite mash-ups. Smile 

It is not perfect - far from it - but I still find myself enjoying it.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  dimpledchris 1/15/2015, 4:29 am

Buenos wrote:
They've already sort of concluded the original Glee saga in " 100" including the thanks to Will.

"100" would have been a good series finale. Now that they're just rehashing past storylines for S6 we may be looking forward to an underwhelming "2009"/finale.

Jellyrolls wrote:
Also, another thought on 2009. It could just be that Ryan thinks this episode is so good (as if) that he is pushing it to the end of the series since it does sound totally like a stand alone episode that does nothing to advance storylines. The can just air 2009 as the last episode, and move everything else up.

If the Blaine in the "2009" episode is the kid Blaine instead of Darren, it would be a stretch to have that episode as the finale but it would be interesting to see the fandoms' reactions, to say the least. I guess we'll know in a month's time or so, when they do the press release for the ninth episode (if it's "2009" or if they'll rearrange the remaining episodes).

I listened to all the songs for 6x03, and my favourites were the Quinn/Tina duet and the Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow/Head Over Feet mashup by the new kids. Not particularly stoked over it being a background song for Kurt's angsting over Blaine though, if the spoilers are to be believed mince
dimpledchris
dimpledchris
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://dimpledchris.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/15/2015, 4:41 am

The little kid apparently is for a bar mitswa, for an episode that's being filmed now, so not for '2009'.
(and fortunately not Klaine's son)

I'm seeing a lot of pics and recording studio action for the newbies the past few days. Because that's who we want to see this last season.
Yay. Sleep
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  dimpledchris 1/15/2015, 5:53 am

Glorfindel wrote:
I'm seeing a lot of pics and recording studio action for the newbies the past few days. Because that's who we want to see this last season.
Yay. Sleep

This. They're cute and all, but someone mentioned that bringing these interesting newbies in is a move that's too little, too late. I'm not excited for rushed storylines for the originals to make way for the newbies.

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 37 Tumblr_ni59a9zZtT1qkrnhgo1_500

Say what now? They only have a few weeks of filming left to go and still no definite songs? Gee, this is a really well-thought-out final season, yaaay.
dimpledchris
dimpledchris
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 1/15/2015, 6:15 am

I was silly and thought they'd for once be ready and done with filming before the season begins...and since they already started filming ages ago, seriously how unefficient these writers can be? I bet their crews could work harder and faster if they only had material to work on.

I keep thinking for instance singing vise it would be very unfortunate and almost catastrophical if any of the singers got for instance a flu right before they have to do their singing parts. No leeaway with this show. The same old question looms around again: how can someone give people like these money if they don't have anything planned and ready? Usually a financier wants intricate plans on how is their money going to be spent.

I do wonder how much of Ryan's and Brad's own production company money is going into this show. I'm guessing either it's very little or then they have a lots of it.

Somehow I'm thinking that even when it's their final season they are still trying to listen what the "fans" want, even thought it doesn't matter at this point at all.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 1/15/2015, 7:39 am

There was so much time wasted. They had a very late state filming, so there were all these extra weeks to get everything sorted out before the actors even stepped onto the set. For things to be undecided at this stage, with maybe two or three episodes left to be filmed is inexcusable.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/15/2015, 9:27 am

Promo for 6x03 (bad quality) : tumblr.

The Brittana proposal, and bits of the music shop scene when Kurt meets Blaine and Dave. Chris' acting is so on point, with the way he says "Daaaaave" and that little 'laugh' at the end.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/15/2015, 2:39 pm

Kurt is still Kurt in that promo.

I"m annoyed with the whole Kerchief look for Kurt this year, he's never worn them so regularly  in previous years IIRC.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/15/2015, 6:24 pm

New promo:

And they're even bringing back Howard Bamboo in their attempts to get everything back to the 'good old' season 1 feel:

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 37 Tumblr_ni8fzoP50Q1r4ezfzo1_500
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/16/2015, 2:27 pm

6x05 - "The Hurt Locker, Part 2" (30-Jan-2015)foxfast.com

After Sue’s “informal” Show Choir Invitational has already begun, she announces several rules, including that all teams must have at least twelve members (which New Directions does not) and the competition – which will extend over a three day period – will move forward even in the unlikely event that some of the coaches get kidnapped.

Rachel and Kurt redouble their efforts to recruit enough members to allow New Directions to participate, and to put together a performance that doesn’t totally humiliate the team. Despite Rachel’s objections, Kurt suggests they enlist former gleek Kitty Wilde to help them out…
a prospect that will require Rachel to swallow her pride, but that leads to Kitty’s invaluable help in putting together the perfect set list and uniting the team.

Meanwhile, Sue – who is still determined to see Kurt and Blaine reunite – pulls out all the stops to enact an elaborate plan; Sam works to recruit Spencer to join the Glee Club, but the gay, aspiring quarterback worries doing so may cost him his standing among the other jocks; and Will and Rachel have a much needed heart-to-heart.

I don't think I have the energy for all this anymore...... Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 37 Tired-smiley-computer
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 1/16/2015, 3:05 pm

Hopefully this umpteenth heart to heart between Rachel and Will is not more blowing sunshine up her ass about how special she is. She needs a lot less "you're a star" and a lot more "You quit Funny Girl for this piece of shit? Were you high or something?"

Last edited by Ranwing on 1/16/2015, 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/16/2015, 3:39 pm

Big Whoop, the Jock hero Sam persuades the reluctant Gay Jock Spencer to join Glee. Rolling Eyes

A three day Invitational?  I doubt Nationals was that long.  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

When the hell does Sue ever given a flying fuck about Klaine, and if she's so determined to destroy Hummelberry for restarting Glee, why than try to reconcile Kurt with Blaine?  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 1/16/2015, 6:24 pm

Well, she did tell Kurt that she would make him wish for death. Permanently tying him to that overgrown toddler would certainly qualify.

As far as this invitational... the show isn't going to have the time to get ND to any competitions so this is going to be it. They'll drag it out to make it seem important.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  dimpledchris 1/16/2015, 10:04 pm

Ranwing wrote:Well, she did tell Kurt that she would make him wish for death. Permanently tying him to that overgrown toddler would certainly qualify.

Sue used to be okay for me. For all her over-the-top, impossible and caricature-y actions, she used to be mostly on Kurt's side as an ally (sometimes more than even Kurt's friends and Schue). Now the writers have also taken that away from that character too.

Glorfindel wrote:And they're even bringing back Howard Bamboo in their attempts to get everything back to the 'good old' season 1 feel

So original and exciting. There was a tumblr gifset highlighting all the similarities between 1x01 and 6x01 (which was pretty much 75% of 6x01). Maybe the series finale will be "100" all over again.
dimpledchris
dimpledchris
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  dimpledchris 1/17/2015, 4:02 am

Glee 6x04 Promo "The Hurt Locker, Part 1"

Is it just me, or do the promos get more stupid each time?
dimpledchris
dimpledchris
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 1/17/2015, 12:46 pm

dimpledchris wrote:Glee 6x04 Promo "The Hurt Locker, Part 1"

Is it just me, or do the promos get more stupid each time?

Lately all what Sue does is stupid. She has reached a new level of insanity, and the same goes for the writers.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/17/2015, 8:12 pm

Title of episode 6x10: 'Child Star'.
So I guess that's why they needed the Blaine look-alike kid. Why not? Why not waste even more of the screentime of Glee's last season on new characters we don't care about. Mad

Glee: The Music, The Hurt Locker, Part 2

1. My Sharona (Glee Cast Version)
  2. You Spin Me Round (Like a Record) (Glee Cast Version)
  3. It Must Have Been Love (Glee Cast Version)
  4. Father Figure (Glee Cast Version)
  5. All Out of Love (Glee Cast Version)

Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/17/2015, 10:23 pm

Looks like we are getting more puppets in 6x04:

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 37 Glee-6x04-BTS-3
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/20/2015, 5:50 pm

6x06 - "What the World Needs Now" (6-Feb-2015)

As Brittany and Santana plan their wedding, Artie is recruited to be the wedding planner. While Santana struggles with the fact that her disapproving grandmother – with whom she hasn’t spoken since coming out as a lesbian – refuses to attend, Brittany takes matters into her own hands.
Fresh off their unexpected win at Sue’s Show Choir Invitational, Rachel and Kurt give the gleeks their weekly assignment: the music of Burt Bacharach, and recruit reigning diva Mercedes to act as a mentor for the new singers.
While Mercedes is supportive of Rachel’s new career path, she is committed to convincing her to not abandon her dreams of something bigger and better… namely Broadway. To that end, she tells Rachel she’s arranged an audition for her for a new, upcoming Broadway musical, and tries to inspire a resistant and gun-shy Rachel to take another shot at her dreams of stardom.
Meanwhile, despite agreeing to stay just friends, Rachel and Sam try to negotiate bigger feelings they may or may not have for each other, but it takes the advice of an interested third party to move things along; and Brittany learns a shocking family secret, including the origins of her remarkable mathematical prowess.
So....
- Rachel and Kurt ask Mercedes to help them.
- Mercedes somehow manages to get Rachel a Broadway audition, even though Rachel is blacklisted and Mercedes has no ties to Broadway.
- In the mean time Rachel thinks about dating Sam, Mercedes' ex.

Lol, how more propping up does special snowflake miss Rachel Berry need?
Santana and Quinn gave her Prom Queen, Tina went to Carmen Tibideaux for her, the entire ND gave her the spotlight at Nationals so she could get into NYADA, Kurt got her the audition for 'Funny Girl', Santana helped her with 'Funny Girl' when Rachel was stuck in L.A. for the tv show audition, and now Mercedes is going to get her another Broadway audition.
And Rachel stabbed each and everyone of those people in the back somehow afterwards, like she will secretly start dating Mercedes' ex now at the same time Mercedes is helping her.

In other news: we unfortunately haven't seen the last of Becky yet, as she has been filming yesterday. Ugh. Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by Glorfindel on 1/20/2015, 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 1/20/2015, 6:04 pm

I had every expectation that they would find some way to let Rachel at least have the opportunity to perform on Broadway again by the end of the season, and I had foolishly hoped that she might have something of a struggle and even a hint that the odds were stacked against her. Silly me... of course someone who has absolutely no connections to the Broadway community and is just getting her own musical career off the ground will have enough influence to get Rachel an audition for a new show. After all... Mercedes has been touring shopping malls all across American. That's exactly the kind of person who can have big name Broadway producers on her speed dial.

As for Rachel's professional reputation? She only quit a Broadway show after a month or so (probably causing it to shut down and the investors to lose everything) and then appeared in probably the single worst TV program ever aborted. Casting directors will of course be jumping at the chance to sign her. Rolling Eyes

Amazing that the one character who is also striving for a Broadway career and hasn't acted like an unprofessional ass is the one who's got absolutely no one wanting to help his prospects. Because poor Rachel stubbed her toe and needs everyone to carry her back to the stage so she can reclaim her rightful place in the universe. Heavens forbid she actually have to earn a second chance instead of it just being handed to her with a big shiny bow around it.

This crap show can't end soon enough.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/20/2015, 7:18 pm

Sue being a Klainer (among other things) in a 6x04 sneak peek: link.

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 37 Tumblr_niho6fBlZZ1rab3tyo2_500

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 37 Tumblr_niho6fBlZZ1rab3tyo1_500
antifana sw022 tronco sadica badday 

Klaine is so thoroughly ruined that it takes yet another character to force them back together, for some completely bullshit reason (because noone can come up anymore with a valid reason why they should get back together again), with Burt's dad (again) and this time also Blaine's mother giving them their final push and blessing.
"AND NOW.....KISS." Rolling Eyes 

Casting Notice for Rachel Berry Types - Sande Alessi Casting
***Casting Notice - Los Angeles***
Glee is looking for some Rachel Berry types (Actor Lea Michele) to work this Saturday, January 24th. SAG or Non Union, Brunette, Caucasian women age 18-25. Height 5’2” to 5’34”.
To Submit, please send an email to GleeExtrasCasting@gmail.com with your full name, phone number, Union status, height and TWO recent (non professional) photos.
Subject line should read: RACHEL

Casting Notice for Kurt Hummel Types - Sande Alessi Casting
***Casting Notice - Los Angeles***
Glee is looking for some Kurt Hummel types (Actor Chris Colfer) to work this Saturday, January 24th. SAG or Non Union Caucasian men age 18-25. Height 5’8” to 5’10”.
To Submit, please send an email to GleeExtrasCasting@gmail.com with your full name, phone number, Union status, height and TWO recent (non professional) photos.
Subject line should read: KURT
Are we're going to get another 'Anything Goes-Anything You Can Do' (3x01) scene again?
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  lilypaperclips 1/20/2015, 8:07 pm

Query:

In the ET Sneak Peek , where Sue reveals her very creepy shrine to Klaine, how did she get the photo that acts as the primary focus of that shrine.

Was she in Pavorotti's coffin?
lilypaperclips
lilypaperclips
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  dimpledchris 1/20/2015, 8:19 pm

Ranwing wrote:Amazing that the one character who is also striving for a Broadway career and hasn't acted like an unprofessional ass is the one who's got absolutely no one wanting to help his prospects. Because poor Rachel stubbed her toe and needs everyone to carry her back to the stage so she can reclaim her rightful place in the universe. Heavens forbid she actually have to earn a second chance instead of it just being handed to her with a big shiny bow around it.

This crap show can't end soon enough.
Glorfindel wrote:Klaine is so thoroughly ruined that it takes yet another character to force them back together, for some completely bullshit reason (because noone can come up anymore with a valid reason why they should get back together again), with Burt's dad (again) and this time also Blaine's mother giving them their final push and blessing.

Just when I thought Glee could not disappoint me more, it does. How is it possible to sink this low? For a show that supposedly promotes triumphing over adversity, and working hard to achieve your dreams and all that, they've thoroughly trashed most of its characters and those plot lines. S1/S2 Sue would not have done this to Kurt. She was one of the few who was on his side (sometimes even more than Schue), so to go from that to this is really disappointing. Same goes for S1 Rachel.

Glorfindel wrote:Are we're going to get another 'Anything Goes-Anything You Can Do' (3x01) scene again?

Since the show is fond of recycling storylines over and over, this is a possibility. That, or maybe just some far shots of Rachel and Kurt applauding in the audience/background?
dimpledchris
dimpledchris
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next