Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3

+19
Buenos
valkeakuulas
brisallie
M&M
angelnessa
tanita_mors
Ireth
Kurt addict
mindschemez
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColferFan1
Glorfindel
Ranwing
sjonnepon
ColferInspired
Vir Cotto
bayth
TimF
lilypaperclips
23 posters

Page 1 of 27 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 Empty Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3

Post  lilypaperclips 1/29/2015, 12:24 am

Just to be a troll, I choose to think that Kurt was in a drug induced haze caused by the drugs that Brody was dealing. Adam would tap him gently and ask why Kurt is crying. Kurt would say yes and then he would describe the horror that was the Come what may fantasy sequence, the engagement, living with Blaine, the bashing, the 'testing', 3 hour quarrels about toothpaste left on a towel, the second break up, Walter and marrying Blaine . And Adam would look at him and say "Wow, Brody is a drug dealer...Kurt , you need to move out of this loft."
lilypaperclips
lilypaperclips
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3

Post  brisallie 1/29/2015, 12:35 am

Have read that Tina will propose to Mike and... WHAT THE HELL RIB? I know Ryan is really into this thing that first love should stay together, but c'mon, this is too much! Besides, Mike and Tina haven't been together since season four, so all of sudden she realizes she loves him and wants to marry him. Seriously what's going on with these writers? dryy

As things are going, Kitty and Artie will marry as well. And who knows, maybe we have a samchel wedding.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3

Post  Glorfindel 1/29/2015, 4:20 am

Jellyrolls wrote:Regarding the bolded:  vomir  Supportive words?  More like, "Here, Kurt, throw everything you have worked for an abusive cheating attention whore who would settle for any dick. 
Yes, and any parent would be jumping at the chance to enthusiastically support and push their kids to get married on the spot when they just reunited with the guy they broke up with twice and couldn't live with for longer than a month, also twice. Not even to mention that guy shacking your kid's former bully only weeks ago.
Way to go, Burt, you really deserve that "World's Greatest Dad" title. antifana

They really have every single character on Glee and the kitchensink thrown at Kurt to push him back and keep him shackled to the greasestain.
Good grief. badday

(Why am I even still getting angry about this?.....Oh, I know: because of Kurt Hummel and Chris Colfer.)

The silver lining here is that Klaine (and Glee in general) has become so unrealistic, unhealthy, and is being reunited again with so many alarm bells going off all at once that it's very likely that they will be filing for a divorce before the ink on their wedding papers is even dry.

brisallie wrote:Have read that Tina will propose to Mike and... WHAT THE HELL RIB? I know Ryan is really into this thing that first love should stay together, but c'mon, this is too much! Besides, Mike and Tina haven't been together since season four, so all of sudden she realizes she loves him and wants to marry him. Seriously what's going on with these writers? dryy
Wanna bet that Mike will reject Tina, probably while laughing in her face at the stupidity of her proposal?
This is just another opportunity to humiliate and mock Tina one last time. :angry:

lilypaperclips wrote:Just to be a troll, I choose to think that Kurt was in a drug induced haze caused by the drugs that Brody was dealing. Adam would tap him gently and ask why Kurt is crying. Kurt would say yes and then he would describe the horror that was the Come what may fantasy sequence, the engagement, living with Blaine, the bashing, the 'testing', 3 hour quarrels about toothpaste left on a towel, the second break up, Walter and marrying Blaine . And Adam would look at him and say "Wow, Brody is a drug dealer...Kurt , you need to move out of this loft."
Headcanon accepted. fanny2
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 1/29/2015, 9:23 am

man, are they guest staring on Oprah Shocked ???? "You get a wedding, and You get a wedding, and You get a wedding"

It would be funny if it weren't so pathetic.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/29/2015, 10:27 am

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 Tumblr_nic0v2II7F1r4ezfzo1_500
Still from 6x07.

I just noticed (I'm sick, it's snowing outside, and I'm bored, okay?!).....
There's a picture on the board in Rachel's old room of Rachel auditioning for Funny Girl with 'Don't Stop Believing' (middle top), when she imagines the other originals on stage with her (in their season 1 clothes).
This was a dream sequence, so how in the hell did she get that picture?  Suspect  blinkk  notall

Oh Glee, they're not even trying anymore.
And then they have Becky and Sue use meta about Sue having footage of the dream sequence 'Come What May'. Rolling Eyes
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 1/29/2015, 10:33 am

Glorfindel wrote:Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 Tumblr_nic0v2II7F1r4ezfzo1_500
Still from 6x07.

I just noticed (I'm sick, it's snowing outside, and I'm bored, okay?!).....
There's a picture on the board in Rachel's old room of Rachel auditioning for Funny Girl with 'Don't Stop Believing' (middle top), when she imagines the other originals on stage with her (in their season 1 clothes).
This was a dream sequence, so how in the hell did she get that picture?  Suspect  blinkk  notall

Oh Glee, they're not even trying anymore.
And then they have Becky and Sue use meta about Sue having footage of the dream sequence 'Come What May'. Rolling Eyes

I can't even be bothered to care any longer. This show has gotten so sloppy that they're just plastering up whatever they can think of to get their point across, not even caring that a few of us remaining viewers still have some functioning braincells and will call out bullshit when they see it.

Do like the picture of Kurt in his Riff Raff costume down in the corner.

As for the Kledding... we knew this was coming and we know that it was going to be total bullshit. It's just a way to close out the idiotic Klaine storyline in a way that will make the legion of mouth-breathers that is the Klaine fandom happy. Nothing about this season is making any kind of sense, which is why I'm writing all of it off. I'm going to watch because Chris is pretty and his acting is still outstanding (despite the wretched storylines) and I'm counting down the days until he and we are free of Glee.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/29/2015, 3:10 pm

Ranwing wrote:As for the Kledding... we knew this was coming and we know that it was going to be total bullshit. It's just a way to close out the idiotic Klaine storyline in a way that will make the legion of mouth-breathers that is the Klaine fandom happy. Nothing about this season is making any kind of sense, which is why I'm writing all of it off. I'm going to watch because Chris is pretty and his acting is still outstanding (despite the wretched storylines) and I'm counting down the days until he and we are free of Glee.
In a perverted way I hope they mess up the Klaine reunion/wedding (and the rest of season 6) as much as possible, so not even the RIB's asses kissing media can ignore or reason away how utterly ridiculous it all has become.

And also to see how the Klainers will try to spin all the crap that will happen to Klaine in canon into "the most epic lovestory ever".  suspectt
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/29/2015, 5:52 pm

This songlist for 6x07 is floating around on tumblr, but grain of salt:

6x07, Transitioning:

1. You Give Love A Bad Name (Glee Cast Version)
  2. Same Love (Glee Cast Version)
  3. All About That Bass (Glee Cast Version)
  4. Somebody Loves You (Glee Cast Version)
  5. Time After Time (Glee Cast Version)
  6. I Know Where I’ve Been (Glee Cast Version)

We know #6 will be sung by Unique and the transgender choir. And Amber hinted that she would sing 'All About That Bass'.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 1/29/2015, 6:46 pm

We're never gonna get a Kurt solo this season, are we? :(
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  dimpledchris 1/29/2015, 7:41 pm

According to this, the following songs will be sung by

6x07 duets:
dimpledchris
dimpledchris
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://dimpledchris.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 1/29/2015, 7:42 pm

and who is doing the bon jovi classic ???
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  dimpledchris 1/29/2015, 7:45 pm

^ speculations are that You Give Love A Bad Name will be for Vocal Adrenaline.

Ranwing wrote:We're never gonna get a Kurt solo this season, are we? :(

I'm not holding my breath. Seems like the new newbies have more solos than Kurt this season, seeing that he has none.

Last edited by dimpledchris on 1/29/2015, 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
dimpledchris
dimpledchris
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  TimF 1/29/2015, 7:45 pm

Ranwing wrote:We're never gonna get a Kurt solo this season, are we? :(

I'm going to guess no on that front, unless the solo is him waxing poetic about his love for Blaine. I'm still (probably stupidly) holding out for the divorce and for Kurt to sing a wonderfully independent FU song (like Could I Leave You) to that sunken ship that has so defined who he is these past few seasons. One can still dream or, even better, read the fanfiction of Kurt stans. fanny2
TimF
TimF
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 1/29/2015, 10:11 pm

Somebody Loves You is a Betty Who song, who is one of Chris's favourite artists.

It should be a Kurt solo, as Blarren will wreck it. :angry: 

I wonder if this was a request for Kurt as a solo by Chris.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  dimpledchris 1/30/2015, 12:45 am

The first scene of Klaine in the elevator. Chris looks really gorgeous (as usual).
dimpledchris
dimpledchris
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 1/30/2015, 3:39 am

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 Tumblr_niyz5zQBRT1r4ezfzo1_500

@janemarielynch Misspelled Locker. Tweeting again. Sneak pic peak. Hurt Locker part 2 @GLEETV
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 1/30/2015, 6:40 pm

Folks, this is off Tumblr and I can't vouch for the legitimacy of these spoilers, but someone posted these pages that might be the last pages of the finale script. Read at your own risk.

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 Tumblr_niz9onmhoc1u9cvc9o2_540Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 Tumblr_niz9onmhoc1u9cvc9o3_540Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 Tumblr_niz9onmhoc1u9cvc9o1_540

So, in a nutshell, nothing on this show ever happened and all of the original five members of ND are figments of a mental patient's (Quinn's) imagination (with Rachel as the dominant personality). Finn is a TV star. Schu, Santana, Brittany, Puck and Beiste are staff at the facility. Sue appears to be another patient.

And my first thought is that Glee is blatantly ripping off the finale of St. Elsewhere (where everything that happened on the show was the imagination of an autistic boy). How revolutionary...
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 1/30/2015, 7:30 pm

ptdr If those really are the pages of the script - that means that Klainers are going to implode. That's the only joy I get out of the whole thing. What a waste of some amazing characters - all because the writers couldn't be bothered to explore adult themes and character development.

No wonder Chris isn't bothering with promoting this crappy show. He's just in the trenches until he can walk away with his head held high.
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/30/2015, 7:50 pm

Obviously fake, but lol if it's true.  areu

How telling is it that we're even wondering if it could be real? Because we know RIB would be so crazy, because they could pull a stunt like that.

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 Tumblr_nj0e7umJgX1rojy6eo1_500
Still of 'What The World Needs Now'.

The important part:
Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 Tumblr_nj0dfstk9x1s9mvn1o1_400

Damn, he looks good in a tux and top hat.  aa54
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  dimpledchris 1/30/2015, 9:20 pm

If that's really an idea for the finale... meh. If they're going down with the "hallucination/never happened/figment of someone's imagination" route, I like the idea of the whole thing to be Will Schuester's dream instead of it this one. End it with how it started, I say. Everything's gone to shit anyway, why not erase all of it and come back to point zero? That way we can all start over. uhuhu

And they still have time to change it, if that really is a legitimate finale idea. IF that script is real, and IF Glee got wind of it leaking, and IF they care enough about fandom reaction, they might do something to make it less horrible... or I'm just still cautiously optimistic that they won't ruin the finale this bad.

I just don't know anymore with this show. I used to love you so, so much.
dimpledchris
dimpledchris
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  dimpledchris 1/30/2015, 9:43 pm

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 Tumblr_nj0ix52HZK1skg45ho1_500

nvm, just when fan reactions were starting to get hysterical/interesting.
dimpledchris
dimpledchris
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/30/2015, 10:01 pm

I figured it was fake. It's just too out there, even for Glee.

Of course, Joaquin has to come to the rescue and pacify the masses.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 1/30/2015, 11:41 pm

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 3 Tumblr_inline_nj0sjp9LFD1rorrtw
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 1/31/2015, 12:10 am

ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 1/31/2015, 6:57 am

“They are great to work with! Chris was very open arms and the one scene we filmed together was a blast. He was very supportive and they are a pleasure to work with.”
— Marshall Williams [“What was it like working with Chris Colfer and Lea Michele?”] (via chriscolfernews)

This must be before their storyline which I am guessing in 11, 12 or 13.

They are currently filming 11 at the moment.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 27 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next