Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2

+25
bayth
Georgette888
M&M
quietbelle
Ranwing
Buenos
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColferFan1
rainespeaks
mindschemez
Ireth
Delight
coxfire
sheny
tanita_mors
Divalicious
Lottie2303
angelnessa
Kurt addict
fantastica
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
brisallie
ColferInspired
29 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2

Post  ColferInspired 1/27/2015, 5:54 am

With this version of ND winning is more believable.

If these three teams were competing at Sectionals or Nationals, ND would definitely [url=#]winGlee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 40 Arrow-10x10[/url].

Think about this ND were during Season 4, anyone could see them [url=#]winningGlee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 40 Arrow-10x10[/url] as their voices are not generic and they can all really sing.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2

Post  ColferInspired 1/27/2015, 6:00 am

I have listened to It Must Have Been Love again and to me it still sounds like Rachel, Sam and Kurt.

This is just weird. blinkk 

Maybe I am going crazy.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 1/27/2015, 12:52 pm

@ColferInspired, I have listened to It must have been loved and for me is Kitty and Spencer, but I admit that Spencer sounds slightly like Sam. Umm maybe you want so badly to listen to Kurt, that you believe his voice is there, maybe?
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 1/27/2015, 3:59 pm

it's hard to say who the hell is on "it's must have been love". the music is soooo loud on the versus, while it only sonds good on the choruses. it's not rachel, lea never sonded so flat and lifless to me like this female singer and i also though that there was kurt somewhere in there. could be wrong though.

i like spin me around. who is the lead on that ???

"all out of love" is great, but no kurt on it. right ????

"my sharona" - now i want a beer. and i don't even like beer.

i haven't watched the new season at all yet, but the guy on father figure is a kind of different sound for glee. i don't think they had a guy with this kind of sound before. i like him.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/27/2015, 7:48 pm

Finally listened to the songs, and have to say that I'm extremely unimpressed. The only one I kind of like is Father Figure. Everything else is boring. As someone who grew up on 80's music, I have to say that Glee does a great job of ruining songs from that era.

And what the hell with not having any original cast members singing this week? Seriously? Two Warblers songs by some nameless pointless character, and three dull ND songs by newbies? They are really trying to see how low they ratings can go, aren't they?
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 1/27/2015, 8:22 pm

is chris/kurt on any of the new songs?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/28/2015, 5:23 am

^Nope.  :(

This season we'll get a lot of songs from the new ND, the Warblers, VA and any guest star they can still get, while most of the originals only appear for 5 minutes in the background in 1-2 episodes and the regulars who are still there don't get any solos or interesting duets. 

Except for Lea, Chord (Samchel!!1! so romantic duets) and Darren of course (Darren was in the recording studio yesterday). 
beam

Chris will probably only get to sing in a few more Klaine duets, and the odd line in a group number now and then. dryy
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/28/2015, 5:45 am

After roaming tumblr and some other boards for a few days: it's funny how a lot of Klainers are not offended by the writers making crazy villain Sue the Klainiest Klainer that has ever Klained. On the contrary: they even feel flattered and validated! blinkk

I bet it's because Sue is actively trying to get Klaine back together, in ways that the Klainers want: by forcing Kurt and not listening to his feelings, and by making Walter and Dave the bad guys while Blaine is the hero (I read that 'alpha male' Blaine will jump in front of Kurt when Sue scares them in the elevator  Rolling Eyes ).

So they don't feel miffed about Glee's very obvious sneer to them, because the end result coming from it will be a Klaine kiss.
(A kiss that has been spoiled and described to its tiniest detail already vomit2. Wow, their obsession with that 'Kliss' is really showing that Klainers really are mostly straight girls who fetish gay guys.)

But I also bet that if Sue's ridiculing of the Klainers had resulted in Klaine getting further apart or breaking up for good these same Klainers would be furious at the writers for mocking them via Sue.  Rolling Eyes

They really don't care how or how forced it's going to be: as long as Klaine end up married at their gay super wedding. Just like Sue said so.

In fact: although RIB are terrible writers (so any storyline they come up with usual has no proper build up or canon justification, feels forced, is OOC and insulting in some way), maybe the way they are totally bodging the Klaine reunion now, with Sue forcing them and Blainofsky still being together mere weeks before they get married, is RIB's way of really mocking and flipping the finger to the Klainers.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/28/2015, 12:39 pm

The Klainers only care about Klaine being together and getting married no matter how ridiculous that thought it. They have no interest in Klaine working out issues--they just want Klaine back together. That is all that matters to them.

The number of questions that the Klainers asked about the Kliss really shows where their true interests like. They just want to see Klaine kiss and they want it to be hot. A lot of them probably really only care about Chris and Darren kissing because you know, in their crazy minds they will believe that the kiss is real because it was too hot to be fake, and it will mean CC is on.

It just breaks my heart that Kurt has come to this. There is no way that the hopeless romantic Kurt would have so easily forgiven Blaine after cheating. There is no way that the Kurt who has been so outspoken about his thought that they are too young to married would have accepted the first proposal, and would now be getting married to Blaine after proving they can't live together twice, and being broken up twice. And there is no way that the Kurt who spent years just wanting to get out of Lima would go back to Lima to try to win back his cheating ex, or be around his diva best friend.

It so disappointing that they have to destroy all the hard work Chris put into Kurt in the first two and a half season to pander to these immature, abusive fans.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  lilypaperclips 1/28/2015, 2:53 pm

I am confused by Sue being used as a proxy or cipher for Klainers. If RIB is being critical of their obsessiveness and wants to punish them by parodying their behaviour using Sue, then would it not stand to reason that you cannot have Kurt and Blaine end up together. You would truly punish Klainers by not having Kurt and Blaine end up together.

Personally, I find RIB is obsessed with non-consensual sexual contact. And further, is Blaine's reputation so important to RIB that they have to contrive a situation where he is not "cheating" on Dave because the kiss is the result of coercion. But for Klainers RIB will assert that the kiss must be deemed real, inspite of the coercion, because Blaine still has feeling for Kurt. That is soooo messed up.

Oh Glee...

lilypaperclips
lilypaperclips
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/28/2015, 9:34 pm

6x08 - “A Wedding” (20-Feb-2015)

As gleeks old and new pitch in to help get ready for Brittany and Santana’s wedding, the happy, albeit nervous couple settles on a few final details for their upcoming nuptials. The planning stage hits an impasse, however, when the two brides have a stark difference of opinion over whether or not to invite Sue. While Brittany, who credits Sue with bringing them together in the first place, is in favor of extending an invite, Santana is vehement about refusing to allow Sue’s attendance. But the former Cheerios! Coach is not so easily dissuaded and still has a few characteristic tricks up her sleeve. And the supremely superstitious Brittany is thrown for a loop when Santana sees her in her wedding dress before the big day. Meanwhile, when Kurt and Blaine finally reunite as a couple they are all too aware of the mistakes and regrets of their past, but supportive words from family and friends inspire them to take a sudden and daring leap, and Tina announces her unorthodox decision to ask former boyfriend Mike Chang to marry her, but while most of her guy friends are supportive, fellow former flame Artie remains dubious about the plan.

SPECIAL GUESTS:

Brittany S. Pierce - HEATHER MORRIS
Santana Lopez - NAYA RIVERA
Noah ‘Puck’ Puckerman - MARK SALLING
Kitty Wilde - BECCA TOBIN
Tina Cohen-Chang - JENNA USHKOWITZ
Mike Chang - HARRY SHUM JR.
Burt Hummel - MIKE O’MALLEY
Carole Hudson-Hummel - ROMY ROSEMONT
Wade ‘Unique’ Adams - ALEX NEWELL
Sugar Motta - VANESSA LENGIES
Walter - HARRY HAMLIN
Jane Hayward - SAMANTHA MARIE WARE
Spencer Porter - MARSHALL WILLIAMS
Roderick - NOAH GUTHRIE
Mason McCarthy - BILLY LEWIS JR.
Madison McCarthy - LAURA DREYFUSS
Alma Lopez - IVONNE COLL

Regarding the bolded: vomir Supportive words? More like, "Here, Kurt, throw everything you have worked for an abusive cheating attention whore who would settle for any dick.

And now, Tina is going to propose to Mike? Seriously? These are kids in their teens and 20's. None of them should be getting married.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  lilypaperclips 1/28/2015, 9:57 pm

^ blinkk

The Wedding episode description is bad because it reflects the laziness of the showrunners and writers.

There was no planning of this season at all evidently. Fox should have just cancelled this farce.
lilypaperclips
lilypaperclips
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 1/28/2015, 10:34 pm

Yes, we can totally get behind a couple getting married, just after Blaine had finished moving in with another man. Because they are twoo luv, and that makes everything okay. They don't seem too worried about Dave's heart, I would think if he cared enough to move in with someone he might be just a teensy bit upset over being dumped. Of course, it could be just like, gosh if I could marry Kurt, I would dump me too!

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  dimpledchris 1/28/2015, 11:29 pm

lilypaperclips wrote:

The Wedding episode description is bad because it reflects the laziness of the showrunners and writers.

There was no planning of this season at all evidently. Fox should have just cancelled this farce.

THE WHOLE ENTIRETY OF SEASON 6 IS BAD, TBH.

I remember when S5 was coming to a close and there were interviews of Lea saying she knew where her character would go, as well as Chord's and Darren's. Not sure if that was before FOX announced a shortened final season, but during that time I wondered if Chris knew what they had planned for Kurt and didn't like it at all, so was stalling on returning so that's why Lea didn't mention Chris. Maybe the show had a more coherent plan when they still thought they'd get a full season order or something.

Maybe he didn't have a choice but to return because of contractual obligations and all (and to be fair Glee was this huge thing that put his name out there), but his silence now speaks volumes. The only thing he's posted about this season is his Grumpy Cat trailer, and that TBT pic if it counts? The rest of the glimpses of him filming are from co-stars and some sightings/pics from Paramount guests. From Chris himself: no tweets or ig posts about the show.

All the spoilers and episode summaries are depressing me, and I keep thinking how much Chris must hate it to have Kurt reduced to this.
dimpledchris
dimpledchris
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://dimpledchris.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 1/28/2015, 11:33 pm

That summary... terrible. I'm supposed to believe that these 2 belong together? The writers and RIB dug themselves a hole with Klaine. The last 4 years in the relationship have been a total disaster, but now they are getting married in the same episode they get back together. Okay then. Evil or Very Mad

As for Darren recording songs, from the tweets between he and Anders, people are speculating Darren is going to be singing an original song. If that's the case, I am assuming this is RIB trying to reignite Darren's indie music career. Furthermore, my guess is Blaine himself will go into indie music, much like the "actor" who plays him.

If the writers are going this route of following real life, I wonder if Kurt will become a writer after all.

As for the others, I am wondering what the scene is between Blaine, Rachel, Mercedes, and Sam that the boom mic operator tweeted. I also wonder where Kurt is, although if he is not there, I can hope he is off somewhere auditioning for something amazing.
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  dimpledchris 1/28/2015, 11:39 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
And now, Tina is going to propose to Mike?  Seriously?  These are kids in their teens and 20's.  None of them should be getting married.

Yet another person planning to propose to someone they're not in a relationship with anymore, what the hell. Has Glee forgotten that this was what Blaine was planning on doing in the S4 finale? The show really does love recycling story lines.

M&M wrote:If the writers are going this route of following real life, I wonder if Kurt will become a writer after all.

Oh dear god, please no. The writers have been so lazy with everything already, and if they go down that route and model Kurt after everything that Chris is doing, it would be a very stupid thing to do.

-------

https://chriscolferfanforum.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=627
dimpledchris
dimpledchris
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

http://dimpledchris.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40