Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2

+25
bayth
Georgette888
M&M
quietbelle
Ranwing
Buenos
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColferFan1
rainespeaks
mindschemez
Ireth
Delight
coxfire
sheny
tanita_mors
Divalicious
Lottie2303
angelnessa
Kurt addict
fantastica
Glorfindel
Jellyrolls
valkeakuulas
brisallie
ColferInspired
29 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2

Post  Buenos 12/8/2014, 11:39 pm

It appears they filmed part of the Britanna/Klaine double wedding on location at Disney Ranch in Santa Clarita, CA.

Harry instagrammed a photo of himself in a tux (perfection as usual) , and Amber/Kevin tweeted they sing down an aisle. Appears to occur in a barn, as a chandelier hanging by rafters was also spoiled.

Some of the media was invited to attend ( Leann Aguilera among others).
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Glee season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2

Post  valkeakuulas 12/9/2014, 3:50 am

Another, if moot point about the double wedding: why would Santana even let it happen? I know she has a soft spot for her Lady Hummel, but still. I'm just looking for reasons this wedding not really happening.

And this going all quiet about spoilers coming from the BTS crowd isn't helping. Some say it's good because they wouldn'd want to "spoil" the Klaine wedding, but who are they kidding.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 12/9/2014, 4:20 am

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 20 Tumblr_ngas2mo0Dx1r4ezfzo1_500

They must be the grooms as they are always first.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 12/9/2014, 4:31 am

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 20 Tumblr_inline_ngaz4k75AV1rorrtw
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 12/9/2014, 6:40 am

man, this show has become the worst fan fiction imaginable. vomit2 only thing missing is for kurt or blaine to go preggers, one of last unused popular tropes in fanfics. thank god this show ain't fantasy.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/9/2014, 6:52 am

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 20 Tumblr_ngamm4Z1Qz1r4ezfzo1_500

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 20 Tumblr_ngaqw6vTZi1r4ezfzo2_500

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 20 Tumblr_ngaqxrQC0E1r4ezfzo2_500

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 20 Tumblr_ngarg2tHL21r4ezfzo2_500

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 20 Tumblr_ngarj3XeU81r4ezfzo1_500

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 20 Tumblr_ngar03FoEM1tynbjdo1_r1_500

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 20 Tumblr_ngasavDHzT1r4ezfzo1_500
thejohnlock We Back! #theband

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 20 Tumblr_ngaqj1rPa41ql1znmo3_250

(all pics are from http://fyeahgleeclub.tumblr.com)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 12/9/2014, 7:57 am

I have the sneaking suspicion that the "brides" Brittney and Kurt are being sheltered from the photogs. Ugh! I just cannot see them letting this be the big half way point finish. This has to be some sort of ruse.

Actully seeing these pictures of having all of these old kids being dragged for this, when there could have been about a hundred different situations and storylines that they could have used them, more efficiently.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 12/9/2014, 9:50 am

valkeakuulas wrote:I have the sneaking suspicion that the "brides" Brittney and Kurt are being sheltered from the photogs. Ugh! I just cannot see them letting this be the big half way point finish. This has to be some sort of ruse.

Actully seeing these pictures of having all of these old kids being dragged for this, when there could have been about a hundred different situations and storylines that they could have used them, more efficiently.

Brittany and Kurt walk down the aisle first, so wouldn't that make them the "grooms"?
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  quietbelle 12/9/2014, 10:04 am

Hoping in vain that it's a bizarre dream sequence but no such luck. The cast looks nice, I guess.
quietbelle
quietbelle
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 12/9/2014, 10:09 am

The Wedding episode is one episode I will not be watching  100% for sure.  I am hoping the episode gets Glee's lowest ratings  ever.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/9/2014, 10:17 am

M&M wrote:
valkeakuulas wrote:I have the sneaking suspicion that the "brides" Brittney and Kurt are being sheltered from the photogs. Ugh! I just cannot see them letting this be the big half way point finish. This has to be some sort of ruse.

Brittany and Kurt walk down the aisle first, so wouldn't that make them the "grooms"?
Wouldn't it be much better if there was no clear 'roleplay' of brides and grooms at all?
With Kurt and Blaine walking the aisle together, and same with Brittany and Santana? Or both couples mixing it up, with Kurt and Santana walking together (who are friends and were roommates after all), and Blaine and Brittany (who spent their senior year together)?
Now that would be 'revolutionary'. fanny2

But it's Glee, so I totally expect heteronormative rules and traditions during the wedding(s), instead of embracing the diversity that 2(!) gay couples can bring to the table.
And even though it's Kurt they have waiting for Blaine to walk down the aisle, I'm almost certain they'll put in some misogynistic/effemiphobic in there somewhere (like the white bowtie for Kurt in 'Come What May') that will piss us off.  tonguue

Btw: I've read the theory that they might move the wedding outside of Ohio, to Indiana, which border is less than a 100 miles from Lima, where same sex marriage is legal.

Last edited by Glorfindel on 12/9/2014, 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 12/9/2014, 10:21 am

And how can this hot man not have been posted in his full glory here yet?

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 20 Tumblr_ngaegoGRN71r4ezfzo1_500
harryshumjr “Hay”
aa54 aa54 aa54
Harry is getting handsomer by the day it seems.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  quietbelle 12/9/2014, 11:07 am

"The bridal march" down the aisle is lame to me even in the context of straight weddings. The bride being the "prize" so to speak. But if applied in this context is "Blaine" the prize ? If so then, ick. Although, it pushes the whole message of Blaine being more desirable and Kurt being lucky to have him. Which is also disgusting.

Are there no norms in the context of a gay wedding that they could illustrate in the ceremony? Query for those who are familiar with such norms.

Glad to see Harry Shum anytime.

quietbelle
quietbelle
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 12/9/2014, 12:24 pm

Glorfindel wrote:And how can this hot man not have been posted in his full glory here yet?

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 20 Tumblr_ngaegoGRN71r4ezfzo1_500
harryshumjr “Hay”
aa54 aa54 aa54
Harry is getting handsomer by the day it seems.

I'm glad there are good things to look at wub , so far I think everything is like a bad fanfiction as tanita said, and also still I believe RIB are doing this to please some fans, and somehow to bring audience, and being seen as a LGBT supporter. So the only thing I'm waiting is Chris wearing a tux, not matter how afwul is this, he still will look handsome. But I would love so much to know what he must be thinking at this moment...crap.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/9/2014, 1:30 pm

Weddings are interesting these days with how they try to mix up the traditional roles.  I've lost track of the blended sand rites I've seen, etc.

I'm guessing that if both Santana and Brittany are wearing bridal dresses, they are both the bride, regardless of who walks down the aisle.

Since the male wedding party attendants seem to be all wearing white tuxes (Mike, Will and Sam, probably Artie ) I'm  going to speculate that Chris is wearing a black tux (like Blaine) to distinguish himself from them.

Personally the spoiled photo of Burt  is the look I like. A classic 3 piece suit, with a cravat or tie.  The bowtie tux look has too much of a penguin vibe for my taste these days.

I'm sure Santana, Brittany will both look gorgeous, they are really beautiful women.   Not shocked to guess that Chris as Kurt will rock his tux, as often stated, clothes don't wear him but he wears clothes to great effect.

Burt's look:

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 20 Tumblr_ngaqxrQC0E1r4ezfzo1_500

Last edited by Buenos on 12/9/2014, 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 12/9/2014, 2:27 pm

Now see if they have Burt they should have Carol there as well. I wonder if anyone's seen Romy on the set. Because no way is it acceptable for Carol not being there.

I dredd what reason they come up with her possible absence?
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/9/2014, 2:46 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:Now see if they have Burt they should have Carol there as well. I wonder if anyone's seen Romy on the set. Because no way is it acceptable for Carol not being there.

I dredd what reason they come up with her possible absence?

They have more wedding set shooting on Dec. 17, 18 apparently which is 10 days from now. I'm curious if they'll try to get Carole and Quinn in on those shooting dates. unsure
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 12/9/2014, 9:55 pm

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 20 Tumblr_ngc9rto5KA1r4ezfzo1_r1_500
Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 20 Tumblr_ngc9rto5KA1r4ezfzo2_r1_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 12/9/2014, 10:15 pm

ColferInspired wrote:Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 20 Tumblr_ngc9rto5KA1r4ezfzo1_r1_500
Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 20 Tumblr_ngc9rto5KA1r4ezfzo2_r1_500

Shocked

Divorce in 10...9...8...7...6...5...4
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 12/9/2014, 10:19 pm

seriously, every time i think this storyline can't possibly get any dumber, they just keep proving me wrong.
must be some special skill or talent.

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 20 Clapping_joker_batman_dark_knight
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 12/9/2014, 10:23 pm

I for one won't be watching this episode. I might watch if in season 4  instead of throwing himself a pity party and blaming Kurt for his cheating Blaine had worked on earning Kurt's trust back.And they did not get engaged  just days after getting back together.I might even have started to like Blaine again or at least not dislike as much as I do now.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 12/9/2014, 10:26 pm

tanita_mors wrote:seriously, every time i think this storyline can't possibly get any dumber, they just keep proving me wrong.
must be some special skill or talent.

Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 20 Clapping_joker_batman_dark_knight

True, it may even be worse than the 1st episode of season five were Klaine hot back together and engaged just days later.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 12/9/2014, 10:44 pm

I personally think that this is a deliberate and concerted effort to make this final season as awful as possible in every way possible. I'm sure that while they were all sitting around the writer's table and bouncing ideas about how to fill in the last 13 episodes that someone said, "You know... it's the last season and the show is dead man walking. Let's completely fuck with everything."

Because the other option... that supposedly professional writers came up with this tripe and think that it's good... that really scares me.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 12/9/2014, 11:20 pm

Buenos wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:Glee  season 6 discussion and spoiler thread--Part 2 - Page 20 Tumblr_ngc9rto5KA1r4ezfzo1_r1_500

Shocked

Divorce in 10...9...8...7...6...5...4

Like Finchel??? Umm desperate much? And with desperate I refer to Blaine.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 12/10/2014, 1:07 am

They are turning Klaine into Brittany Spears.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next