Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris to star in Noel Coward biopic

+28
tophercolfer
Divalicious
mindschemez
Sunshine 2012
angelnessa
Delight
Catt24
brisallie
TimF
Ireth
bayth
valkeakuulas
tanita_mors
Ranwing
M&M
sjonnepon
Vir Cotto
Kurt addict
Glorfindel
Buenos
ChrisColfersLightning
Lottie2303
Georgette888
fantastica
ChrisColferFan1
coxfire
ColferInspired
sheny
32 posters

Page 3 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next

Go down

Chris to star in Noel Coward biopic - Page 3 Empty Re: Chris to star in Noel Coward biopic

Post  coxfire 5/14/2014, 4:11 am

fantastica wrote:i assume they can create fake cigarettes that produces real smoke, but the smoker has to exhale too. how do you fake that? unless you have the actor holding the cigarettes all the time and not bothered to inhale once, but it won't look natural.

ColferInspired: are you still around? please educate us. very very curious. it seems that NC is a heavy chain smoker so cigarettes are probably a constant prop for this character.

maybe chris knows how to smoke (a lot of actors learn to smoke so they can play smokers when required but they don't have to smoke in real life) and he will use the real thing.

why am i so obsessed w/ smoking? i personally hate smoking, but i can't sleep. my mind is full of busy "alsdkjf dslkjf dsjfdsal; fjdasfj " stuff so might as well discuss about cigarettes/smoking here.

I smoke, and an easy way to pretend you smoke is to blow in the cigarette instead of sucking in. The cigarette's tip will get red and burn up as if you inhaled, and with a crafty camera work, you don't show the smoker exhale, and tada!!! Plus, instead of using tobacco cigarettes, you use herbal ones, so no nicotine involved
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Chris to star in Noel Coward biopic - Page 3 Empty Re: Chris to star in Noel Coward biopic

Post  ChrisColferFan1 5/14/2014, 4:12 am

Lottie2303 wrote:
Georgette888 wrote:When we get this its own thread, please can we not even mention the G word or the B word or the D word in it its hallowed halls?!

I second this. This is about Chris and Chris only (plus obviously everything connected to the movie).

Also agree.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 5/14/2014, 4:13 am

Lottie2303 wrote:
Georgette888 wrote:When we get this its own thread, please can we not even mention the G word or the B word or the D word in it its hallowed halls?!

I second this. This is about Chris and Chris only (plus obviously everything connected to the movie).

That's fair..however there is going to be overlap in the Glee related threads (Glee discussion, Glee spoilers) for obvious reasons for Season 6.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/14/2014, 4:20 am

Noel Coward was a writer, composer, actor and singer, known for his smartness and his wit. He also was gay.
This role is absolutely perfect for Chris.  Smile 

If this production gets big names like Ian and Vanessa, and if they market it well, this could be really big and an enormous boost of Chris' career.
I'm so proud.  crycry 

Also: British accent.  ded 
And imagine if he gets to sing as well!!!!!!!!  panik
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/14/2014, 4:27 am

Buenos wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:

That's fair..however there is going to be overlap in the Glee related threads (Glee discussion, Glee spoilers) for obvious reasons for Season 6.
^That will be inevitable, I think. But we at least can keep the usual Glee bitching out of the movie thread (restraint yourselves guys and girls, lol).

Part of me is glowing and laughing because this announcement literally came at the tail end of Glee's season 5 finale, as if Chris was waiting to drop that bomb on the Glee fans (he must have had to it on his fingers and bite his tongue lately to not burst the news out too soon).
So I guess that whatever direction Glee is taking next season it won't involve Kurt much, if they get a decent amount of episodes for season 6 at all, that is.

I can hear the Klainers from here:
"Ooooh, what will happen to Klaine if Chris won't be able to film (much) in the fall?" Trollololol.  Razz

Last edited by Glorfindel on 5/14/2014, 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 5/14/2014, 4:28 am

Martin Sherman wrote the screenplay.  Award winning Martin Sherman.

OMG, Chris with a script he can  sink his teeth into.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/14/2014, 4:28 am

^ there are still G-threads on this board. we can dump all the Gs and Bs and whatever there.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 5/14/2014, 4:32 am

I just realized that Kurt has ANOTHER movie project that hasn't been spilled.

After mentioning "Robo Dog" he referred to several movie projects that were going to be lined up.

Wouldn't have thought this possible, but I wonder if FOX, having washed their hands of Glee, would be nice enough to let Kurt just do a couple of episodes to conclude the season 6 and Chris is working on his movies back to back. 

Don't judge me but now I want that second movie role revealed.   phr34r

Last edited by Buenos on 5/14/2014, 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/14/2014, 4:33 am

fantastica wrote:^ there are still G-threads on this board. we can dump all the Gs and Bs and whatever there.
We can dump the G's and B's altogether in the dumpster as far as I'm concerned. I doubt season 6 will amount to much, and Chris clearly has far superior and better things to do from now on.  Smile 

Colferites > Chris to star in Noel Coward biopic - Page 3 F47a9baf< Glee
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/14/2014, 4:33 am

coxfire wrote:
fantastica wrote:i assume they can create fake cigarettes that produces real smoke, but the smoker has to exhale too. how do you fake that? unless you have the actor holding the cigarettes all the time and not bothered to inhale once, but it won't look natural.

ColferInspired: are you still around? please educate us. very very curious. it seems that NC is a heavy chain smoker so cigarettes are probably a constant prop for this character.

maybe chris knows how to smoke (a lot of actors learn to smoke so they can play smokers when required but they don't have to smoke in real life) and he will use the real thing.

why am i so obsessed w/ smoking? i personally hate smoking, but i can't sleep. my mind is full of busy "alsdkjf dslkjf dsjfdsal; fjdasfj " stuff so might as well discuss about cigarettes/smoking here.

I smoke, and an easy way to pretend you smoke is to blow in the cigarette instead of sucking in. The cigarette's tip will get red and burn up as if you inhaled, and with a crafty camera work, you don't show the smoker exhale, and tada!!! Plus, instead of using tobacco cigarettes, you use herbal ones, so no nicotine involved

thank you for the info. on the side note even herbal cigarettes are bad, because when you burn any plant materials, they produce carcinogentic substances including tar. these are the ones that causes long term smokers cancer. nicotine do not cause cancer, but is addictive.

i am surprised that NC is such a heavy chain smoker consider that he sings and performs.

p.s. i went on YT to watch some of his numbers. i bet chris will be SINGING in this movie!!!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 5/14/2014, 4:35 am

The news are getting better and better. I somehow thought this is a small indie, but with all those prestigious names attached  ohmy 

I just really hope Chris will nail the accent. So many actors in the past were slammed for accents, despite great acting. Chris really, really needs to nail it (but I am optimist and know Chris is a perfectionist).

Last edited by Lottie2303 on 5/14/2014, 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sjonnepon 5/14/2014, 4:35 am

hola hola 

OMG I'M SO FUCKING HAPPY FOR HIM!!!!
sjonnepon
sjonnepon
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/14/2014, 4:43 am

Lottie2303 wrote:I just really hope Chris will nail the accent. So many actors in the past were slammed for accents, despite great acting. Chris really, really needs to nail it (but I am optimist and not Chris is a perfectionist).
After listening to both TLoS audiobooks I have no doubt he will nail it.  hapitgh

O God, I'm so f*cking happy about this news. Chris to star in Noel Coward biopic - Page 3 Woohoo

Last edited by Glorfindel on 5/14/2014, 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 5/14/2014, 4:44 am

I just realized that filming in London, Chris is going to be stalked by our very own Georgette.... phr34r 

And some of the rest of you in the continent who are just a chunnel away....

I am judging you all....

Hard.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/14/2014, 4:46 am

^Hey, throw the Europeans a bone, will ya?  Smile 
You've had him for 6 years already, it's our turn now.

vexe
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 5/14/2014, 4:46 am

Just a Wild guess.

But i think maybe, just maybe  Chris could squeeze some LOS  book signings much easier across the pond this summer???

Razz  Razz  Razz
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 5/14/2014, 4:50 am

Glorfindel wrote:^Hey, throw the Europeans a bone, will ya?  Smile 
You've had him for 6 years already, it's our turn now.

vexe

Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 5/14/2014, 4:52 am

Buenos wrote:I just realized that Kurt has ANOTHER movie project that hasn't been spilled.

After mentioning "Robo Dog" he referred to several movie projects that were going to be lined up.

Wouldn't have thought this possible, but I wonder if FOX, having washed their hands of Glee, would be nice enough to let Kurt just do a couple of episodes to conclude the season 6 and Chris is working on his movies back to back. 

You are just being a good, greedy fan. My personal preference would be to tail Chris agent, knowing every single decision of his career as soon as it happens. Screw it, I want to be the third family member of the Colfer-Sherrod household. I wonder if I can disguise myself as pet?  areu 

(It is not even 10.00am and I just reached a new level of lunacy  phr34r )
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 5/14/2014, 4:55 am

Lottie2303 wrote:
Buenos wrote:I just realized that Kurt has ANOTHER movie project that hasn't been spilled.

You are just being a good, greedy fan. My personal preference would be to tail Chris agent, knowing every single decision of his career as soon as it happens. Screw it, I want to be the third family member of the Colfer-Sherrod household. I wonder if I can disguise myself as pet?  areu 

(It is not even 10.00am and I just reached a new level of lunacy  phr34r )

Just be his new wardrobe assistant.   phr34r 

Yes, I went there.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/14/2014, 4:58 am

“Grab it while you can — grab every scrap of happiness while you can.”
— Noel Coward  (via life-itself-is-a-quotation)

Damn, Chris is going to make one sexy Noel Coward.

This film is about his early life, so Chris will be doing tonnes of filming.

And is going to already get a premiere after it finishes.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 5/14/2014, 5:03 am

OMG!!!!!!!!!! I woke up for a minute and checked my tumblr! I am so glad I did but now I may not get back to sleep! I am so proud of him and yes, I cried :')

panik hola bounce bounce bounce hiphopa aa54 rooots rooots 
M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 5/14/2014, 5:04 am

Chris to star in Noel Coward biopic - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTymvbrYxYhV5gTSuqvtgpcVEeMWNS7HCRcqcLbpAoUA7w_eF_p

Chris to star in Noel Coward biopic - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8MyJOH7uBE3D_4qc2Vz5aN4IJSafExiC9LEkm4-7Km9fq-Ysu

Chris to star in Noel Coward biopic - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSD4OtcZ6Oaqkfu2vW5AJKYDB2Ax2aR0J82oDh2_iKB5559g3fLyg

Imagine Chris speaking pithy Nole Coward quotes....
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/14/2014, 5:12 am

Fake cigarettes have been used, but I can't remember how it was done.

I just came back from shopping.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/14/2014, 5:19 am

Such a glorious day. *happy contented sigh*.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 5/14/2014, 5:28 am

I can't get over how he snagged the LEAD role in his first outside movie (ie SBL was his own baby)
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next