Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5x20 "The Untitled Rachel Berry Project" Watch & Discussion thread

+18
Georgette888
coxfire
Glorfindel
Kurt addict
Lottie2303
fantastica
ChrisColfersLightning
Buenos
Vir Cotto
bayth
brisallie
ColferInspired
Divalicious
M&M
TimF
Ranwing
ChrisColferFan1
tanita_mors
22 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

What did you think of the episode ?

5x20 "The Untitled Rachel Berry Project" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%5x20 "The Untitled Rachel Berry Project" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
5x20 "The Untitled Rachel Berry Project" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%5x20 "The Untitled Rachel Berry Project" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
5x20 "The Untitled Rachel Berry Project" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap8%5x20 "The Untitled Rachel Berry Project" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
5x20 "The Untitled Rachel Berry Project" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap8%5x20 "The Untitled Rachel Berry Project" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
5x20 "The Untitled Rachel Berry Project" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap42%5x20 "The Untitled Rachel Berry Project" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 42% 
[ 5 ]
[ 1 ]
5x20 "The Untitled Rachel Berry Project" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcap33%5x20 "The Untitled Rachel Berry Project" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 12

5x20 "The Untitled Rachel Berry Project" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Empty Re: 5x20 "The Untitled Rachel Berry Project" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Glorfindel 5/14/2014, 5:54 am

brisallie wrote:P.S Some tweets say this episode has a series finale vibe.
I think RIB saw the bad-ratings/shorter-season-6-if-there-will-be-a-season-6-at-all shitstorm coming (they're not that dumb and delusional about their own grandeur) and tied everything up in a neat bow at the end of season 5 just in case.
They did the same with the Front 13 of season 1.

ChrisColfersLightning wrote:I did not even watch Glee but I heard Kurt has officially transitioned into a Blaine stan. #R.I.P Kurt Hummel.

(---)

I am so glad this hot mess is over with. Glee killed Kurt Hummel tonight and it hurts.
I don't think Kurt has been killed. Yes, he's way too trusting and forgiving with Blaine, and it's painful to watch him turn into a Stepford wife, but he'll see the light someday. If not in the show (lol, little chance of that: Ryan wants his gay wedding) then in the Kurtsies' fanfictions and our headcanons after the show is over.
In my imagination Kurt will get a divorce lawyer before the ink on the marriage paper is dry.  fanny2

Kurt being so trusting and forgiving can be considered as his greatest weakness (and Blaine knows exactly how to use and abuse that), but remember it's also his greatest strength. If he wasn't that trusting and forgiving he never would have forgiven Finn, Puck, Rachel (numerous times), the other ND members (even Mercedes) and not to forget: Dave.
Maybe Kurt would have been free from his biggest leeches Rachel and Blaine now and have made new friends, but he also would have been a lot more lonely in his teens than he was now. Like it or not, his forgiving and trusting nature was a part of what kept him alive through high school.

And somehow he always bounces back, he'll reach a point when his trust in Blaine will be broken beyond repair (because Blaine will screw up again). He'll wake up from his Klaine dream someday and take control of his own life again.

Buenos wrote:It wasn't the worst thing Glee has done with Klaine, but it was , well, pointless.
I agree it was pointless, but still damaging for the relationship. A lot of pointless Klaine fights eventually leaves a big stinking mess when added up.  Mad 

TimF wrote:I think anyone who's watched the show since Blaine's inception knows the answer to that 64,000 question is no.  They are long past the novelty of free flying.  If their relationship was new, I'd buy more into the sentiment; it isn't. Blaine has proven time and time again that he's selfish and untrustworthy. One awful Estelle song won't change that, nor does the spectacle of the repetitive grand gestured "I love yous."  Glee is turning Kurt into some emotional masochist that is basically the prelude to every battered housewife Lifetime flick ever made. It's sad and repulsive.
^This.
And the fact that so many (young?) Klainers think that this is a fairytale relationship and Blaine is the dapper prince in it (and Kurt the damsel in distress) makes things a lot, lot worse.

The Glee writers don't see the Klaine relationship as abusive because they 'forget' everything Blaine does right after Kurt forgives him again. They refuse to see the bigger picture and the sum of the parts.
And I think they see what Blaine is doing time after time as innocent, naive mistakes, not intended, malicious harm. Blaine is not doing it 'on purpose' in their minds, it's just part of his own insecurity and lack of maturity, and he'll "get over it" in time,with Kurt's hel and guidance even. But it's damaging to Kurt anyway now, and Kurt shouldn't need to be Blaine's counselor, teacher or mom.
Plus since Blaine has been behaving like this for years now I doubt it's just a "growing up" thing: it's part of the core of his character. (And tbh: it's Darren's acting choices that is a large part of why Blaine comes across that way. So it's not just the writers.)

ColferInspired wrote:Michael Hodgson wrote this episode, who also write "I Kissed a Girl", "Shooting Star" and "Puppet Master".
Wow, they trusted their season's (and possible series') finale with their best writer.  Rolling Eyes 

ChrisColfersLightning wrote:5x20 "The Untitled Rachel Berry Project" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_n5jsftLtOB1qhf5vq
OMG.  blinkk  I haven't seen the episode yet, but Blaine looks like he's fading or had a bad dream or something. So fake and forced.

This gif points out precisely how the Klaine dynamic is: Blaine acting like a toddler who needs a pat on the back from his (too understanding) mom.
And lol, Chris is so obviously playing Kurt's feelings as being so tired with this shit from Blaine but still being patient enough to endure it just a little longer.

ColferInspired wrote:So, is Chord.

Anti-Klainer.  Smile 
5x20 "The Untitled Rachel Berry Project" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Tumblr_n5jfez0aao1ri1mzuo1_500
I guess Chord is really happy with the way Chris wrote Sam in his episode.   Smile
Defending Kurt and throwing shade like a boss rn.  Twisted Evil 

Lottie2303 wrote:I will throw a party when Glee is officially cancelled.
I'll bring the booze and confetti. 5x20 "The Untitled Rachel Berry Project" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Yippee

Kurt addict wrote:The script was appalling I don't know how he has the nerve to call himself a writer, chris did aaa much  better job in the little time he had to write, best part of the whole thing was as usual Chris's acting and please don't judge but I love chris performance !
I think noone here judges you for loving Chris' performance.  fanny2 
Isn't that the only reason some of us are still watching this horrid show?
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

5x20 "The Untitled Rachel Berry Project" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Empty Re: 5x20 "The Untitled Rachel Berry Project" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  ColferInspired 5/14/2014, 11:08 am

Looks like the finale could be getting lower ratings than Chris's episode.

1.8 rating.

More to come when we get the actual figures.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 5/14/2014, 11:38 am

Chord was a hit and miss yesterday. For one, the shade against Darren was epic and something happened at the upfronts. But he also said his favorite girlfriends were Quinn/Britanny. I mean, I sincerely forgot Sam and Quinn ever dated. On top of all the rumors he refused to play gay, well, I am always a bit dubious what to think about Chord  blinkk 

I would not be surprised Glee will be cancelled for good. As other said, the finale ties up quite a few ends (just very, very badly). There is no need for a continuation.

Last edited by Lottie2303 on 5/14/2014, 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 5/14/2014, 11:50 am

I would not be heartbroken if Glee ended with this episode because it did rather wrap things up for everyone. Rachel is off chasing her dream (though I question if she'll ever actually be happy with any of her accomplishments since she's always looking for the next big prize as soon as she wins something). Kurt and Blaine are together and moving forward with their lives and careers on more or less equal footing (which is an accomplishment). Artie is at film school. Mercedes is moving on with her musical career and Sam is going to be... Finn. Even Santana, who was off screen filming another commerical, was given an indication about her future successes.

I'm getting the feeling that FOX has been making their displeasure about how Glee has been doing known for some time and this finale was constructed this way in the event that the network would decide not to go through with season 6. We'll never know everything that's been going on BHTS, but I'll bet anything that RIB knew that Glee was skating on thin ice and were covering their bases in case FOX decided to cancel the order for season 6.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 5/14/2014, 12:53 pm

The Glee writers don't see the Klaine relationship as abusive because they 'forget' everything Blaine does right after Kurt forgives him again. They refuse to see the bigger picture and the sum of the parts.
And I think they see what Blaine is doing time after time as innocent, naive mistakes, not intended, malicious harm. Blaine is not doing it 'on purpose' in their minds, it's just part of his own insecurity and lack of maturity, and he'll "get over it" in time,with Kurt's hel and guidance even. But it's damaging to Kurt anyway now, and Kurt shouldn't need to be Blaine's counselor, teacher or mom.
Plus since Blaine has been behaving like this for years now I doubt it's just a "growing up" thing: it's part of the core of his character. (And tbh: it's Darren's acting choices that is a large part of why Blaine comes across that way. So it's not just the writers.)

And this is why I get that some get infuriated there. Glee sends the message that loving someone means let them screw you over and over again, just because they are "the love of your life". No matter that he acts like a dick to you, that you always have to put up with his bullshit, that you always have to be the one to take upon yourself, as long as he whines "but I love you", it makes it OK. Well screw you, RIB.

As for the "pat on the back" stuff, Chris played it the exact same way he did in "Tested", with a desillusion smirk, as to say "well, I guess it is what it is, it sucks, but let's go with it".

Blaine is all talk and no acts, a woobie-whiner with no class. Too bad someone as fierce as Kurt is forever saddled with this loser.
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 5/14/2014, 1:04 pm

Holy Shit  !!   Shocked

TimeNetShow18-49 Rating/ShViewers (Millions)
8:00CBSNCIS - Season Finale2.6/916.77
NBCThe Voice2.5/910.77
ABCMarvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Season Finale1.9/65.23
CWThe Originals - Season Finale0.9/32.06
FOXGlee - Season Finale0.6/21.92

Last edited by Buenos on 5/14/2014, 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 5/14/2014, 1:06 pm

.6 Ratings....beaten by the CW by .3, has that EVER happened to any of the major networks?

FUCK....

Glee:  It's toast and and I would be shocked if Glee gets even 13 episodes in any prime time schedule at all now.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/14/2014, 1:07 pm

^ totally expected. I now officially predict that season 6 is cancelled.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 5/14/2014, 1:17 pm

fantastica wrote:^ totally expected. I now officially predict that season 6 is cancelled.

That's what I'm thinking.  FOX reputation is on the line, if they order episodes with these numbers they will be the laughing stock of the Networks.  They will give Ryan Murphy a few million to shut him up.

Wow...this coupled with Chord throwing shade left and right last night.

Last edited by Buenos on 5/14/2014, 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 5/14/2014, 1:18 pm

RIB will be the most fucking lucky shits in the universe if Glee is given even 13 episodes to wrap up the series. The ratings have been in freefall like a skydiver using a cheesecloth parachute, but this is beyond what any network would tolerate. FOX canceled several programs that were doing much better in the ratings than Glee so I think that RIB is going to have a very difficult time convincing the network to greenlight any new episodes, let alone more than half a season.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 5/14/2014, 1:23 pm

Ranwing wrote:RIB will be the most fucking lucky shits in the universe if Glee is given even 13 episodes to wrap up the series. The ratings have been in freefall like a skydiver using a cheesecloth parachute, but this is beyond what any network would tolerate. FOX canceled several programs that were doing much better in the ratings than Glee so I think that RIB is going to have a very difficult time convincing the network to greenlight any new episodes, let alone more than half a season.

Not to be petty, but you all  realize that with Chris off filming a lead role in a movie this summer we may not get a Klaine wedding onscreen?   phr34r

Judge me.

bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 5/14/2014, 1:25 pm

Taking this to the General Glee thread as not ep specific.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 5/14/2014, 1:31 pm

That was painful. And I really don't have much to say.

How many times has Kurt now sat down with Blaine and taken some of the guilt and undeserved blaime and let go of his principals? There has to be some serious lack of people reading skills, if you cannot see that Kurt is very, very sad about the fact that he has to choose to trust instead fo being given trust.

That Rachel bath/Kurt dinosaurus was hilarious though and I choose to take that into my memory from this episode.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 5/14/2014, 3:53 pm

What is interesting, the reduced last season was announced only days ago. Chord for one did not know anything. Chris starts shooting his new movie in August (?!) in England, when S6 should actually be in production. It fuels the fire that Chris may only return as returning guest start next season. It would only explain the very, very sudden need to promote Daleatreet (?).
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 5/14/2014, 4:11 pm

Lottie2303 wrote:What is interesting, the reduced last season was announced only days ago. Chord for one did not know anything. Chris starts shooting his new movie in August (?!) in England, when S6 should actually be in production. It fuels the fire that Chris may only return as returning guest start next season. It would only explain the very, very sudden need to promote Daleatreet (?).

Answering in the General Discussion thread...
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 5/14/2014, 4:48 pm

Buenos wrote:Holy Shit  !!   Shocked

TimeNetShow18-49 Rating/ShViewers (Millions)
8:00CBSNCIS - Season Finale2.6/916.77
NBCThe Voice2.5/910.77
ABCMarvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Season Finale1.9/65.23
CWThe Originals - Season Finale0.9/32.06
FOXGlee - Season Finale0.6/21.92

This Means Chris Episode WASN'T the worst right?!?!?!?!?!?!  Shocked banzai Smile Laughing uhuhu ooppss suspectt panik mrgreen moque panik moque ptdr hola crycry bounce bounce fufufu hiphopa lol! lol! rooots koukou tongue2
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 5/14/2014, 4:55 pm

ChrisColfersLightning wrote:
This Means Chris Episode WASN'T the worst right?!?!?!?!?!?!  Shocked banzai Smile Laughing uhuhu ooppss suspectt panik mrgreen moque panik moque ptdr hola crycry bounce bounce fufufu hiphopa lol! lol! rooots koukou tongue2

Except for the Blarrenstan at the AV Club who gave a B+ to the finale where he gave Chris' a D. Well there goes his credibility.
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 5/14/2014, 4:59 pm

^ The guy from the AV club also claimed Kurt had no right to complain, as he was finally allowed to marry in NYC. I will forever side-eye that comment.

Otherwise, I LOVE AVclub for GoT and Oprhan Black. The guy from Glee just is very biased and unprofessional.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 5/14/2014, 5:16 pm

coxfire wrote:
ChrisColfersLightning wrote:

Except for the Blarrenstan at the AV Club who gave a B+ to the finale where he gave Chris' a D. Well there goes his credibility.

From what I read the finale should have gotten a D or even and F Chris episode should have Between an B and B+
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/14/2014, 5:16 pm

For what it's still worth, my post on TWoP:

A lackluster season's finale, which was to be expected I guess, but at least it leaves all characters in a reasonably good place. If the show for some reason won't return with a 6th season at all this episode will have served as a decent closure, imo.
(And if Kurt is MIA in season 6 for the most part because of Chris Colfer's new movie maybe I won't be back even if the show does return next year.)

The whole Klaine/June storyline was terrible from the getgo, but I'm glad that this episode didn't make it even worse. I think the writers stepped way too easily over the (no) trust issues from Kurt: Blaine should have known better than to lie to Kurt again after all that's happened. Also nice retconning of Kurt coping just fine with being rejected by June for the showcase a few episodes back.
I'm still of the opinion that this relationship is not working and quite unhealthy, but I admit I enjoyed their duet in the Showcase and how it eventually came about (ignoring the deeper festering layers, which is a smart thing to do when it comes to Glee), even when June suddenly being okay with Kurt was very predictable and convenient. So, as per usual, Blaine gets everything in the end anyway. Well, at least Kurt got to snark at June.

Still, I can leave Kurt in a better place than I had feared he'd be in after this season's finale. So far he's not giving up his education and everything else he has in New York to follow Blaine to LA, and I can always headcanon him finally reaching the end of his patience soon and kicking his fiance to the curb among those pigeons after all.

Sam's storyline made no sense at all.
First he never wanted to be known for only his body, next he wants to be a model and naked on a bus, then he's in a funk for months and surfing on Kurt's couch, only to land a big fat gig as a model soon after getting off his ass and a haircut, and now that he is that naked model on a bus he gives everything up to go back to Lima (where his family doesn't even live, JFC), even when he knows like no other in that group how it is to be poor and that he shouldn't wave away that modelling paycheck so easily.
With him returning to Lima and if the rumors of a big storyline for the Daleastreet trio is true then I guess Sam will end up being Finn 2.0 after all. But God, no more noobs at Lima please. Good luck resurrecting that dead narrative without a decent lead like Cory was, Glee. Don't these writers ever learn from their own humongous mistakes?

So Santana is gone and Brittany is back to fill the void. Well, that didn't really work. I like Brittany in small doses, but she seemed so out of place in New York.
Loved Heather's dancing though: I did miss that.

All their friends thinking that Sam wouldn't be able to wait for Mercedes: I wanted to slap them. There is a thing called masturbation, and though sex is a big deal it doesn't have to be a dealbreaker when 2 people are supposedly as much in love as Samcedes are. But then of course Sam (and the writers) proved me wrong by him kissing the photographer because he simply couldn't control his libido anymore after a dry spell ('cause no guy ever can?).
And Mercedes nobly sets Sam free, because she (and Sam as well, which is the saddest part) is also convinced that he needs sex on a regular basis in order to get his braincells to function at all. Sure Glee, whatever.
Sam should have kept the dog.

And finally, Rachel. If this was any other show I would think she's on her way to a scorched earth Defcon 1 disaster, with quitting her 'dream role' after only a few months for a shaky tv pilot that could die before it even gets started, and thinking she can come back to Broadway as a sought-after high profile star after breaking her Funny Girl contract and proven to be totally unreliable.
But this is Glee, and Rachel has become as much a caricature as the role that nutcase (and not funny) screenwriter imagined initially for her untitled Rachel Berry project.
So Lea will be playing herself as Rachel who wil be playing herself as Rachel. Coming full circle doesn't even begin to cover that whiplash of a storyline. It's like putting your head in your own.....well, where the sun doesn't shine.

Will Rachel's promise be kept and will they all come back in 6 (in show, 8-9 in reality) months time from now? I'm not sure I care anymore.

Last edited by Glorfindel on 5/14/2014, 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/14/2014, 5:30 pm

ColferInspired wrote:So, is Chord.

Anti-Klainer.  Smile 
5x20 "The Untitled Rachel Berry Project" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Tumblr_n5jfez0aao1ri1mzuo1_500

Is this Chord's twitter? Seriously, what's going on?...What if this tweet had an 'humorous' intention behind? sometimes friends has this sort of jokes.

Glorfindel wrote:

brisallie wrote:What? Sam is now Finn 2.0? I don't want to jump into conclusions, but well we have Mckenley again? By next season newbies will be in senior year.

And Rachel...Will be called now Rachel Barbra? I mean as Lea Michele doesn't use her last name.
Rachel Barbra..... is that for real? (I know her 2nd name is Barbra, but are they actually going to use that as her professional name in the show?)  Shocked

I've no idea. Was just an ironic comment I said, but you never know what RIB have in mind, so this could the following step to complete the transformation.

@Lottie, I'm sorry if I sound like an insane fan, but that guy from AV club deserves the 'douchebag award'
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 5/14/2014, 5:33 pm

brisallie wrote:@Lottie, I'm sorry if I sound like an insane fan, but that guy from AV club deserves the 'douchebag award'

Oh, totally agreed! Also a Blaine stan and he gets called out in every single comment section for his ludicrous and biased ratings. The OB and GoT recaps are written by sane people. This one guy just really, really shades a negative light on the AVclub.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/14/2014, 10:40 pm

ChrisColfersLightning wrote:...
Your OTP
5x20 "The Untitled Rachel Berry Project" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_n5jsftLtOB1qhf5vq

As for this gif, I might have to buy glasses, but for me seems like Kurt is 'resigned' to be with Blaine, as he has an obligation to look after him, yeah that sounds depressing. But is what I perceive.

On a positive shallow note, I liked Kurt movements during 'American Boy' Smile
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 5/14/2014, 10:51 pm

I think Kurt settled for Blarren in the first episode of this season. Chris has been playing Kurt as someone that has given up hope of ever finding anyone better than Blaine. And that is sad. Chris is the biggest Kurt stan, but he can't fight the writers/producers. Glee became a job and that's it.

Chris is so smart to have planned things well in advance for his post-Glee career. He has been careful in his choices of projects and has waited until Glee is finished to announce his next step. Hopefully, Glee is done and Chris can go onto all the other things he has planned. I can't wait for seeing the finished products.
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 5/14/2014, 10:59 pm

If  this once a great show comes  back  for a 6 season,I hope we get a free from Blaine  independent Kurt.if this  use to be great,but now awful show does not come back,I would not mind. There would be  no chance of writers  ruining Kurt  even  more,because of fan pandering.There will still be fan fictions  in which Kurt is free from Blaine and is independent.Maybe even  fix- it fics for the season or possible series  finale.

Last edited by ChrisColferFan1 on 5/14/2014, 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next