Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5x20 "The Untitled Rachel Berry Project" Watch & Discussion thread

+18
Georgette888
coxfire
Glorfindel
Kurt addict
Lottie2303
fantastica
ChrisColfersLightning
Buenos
Vir Cotto
bayth
brisallie
ColferInspired
Divalicious
M&M
TimF
Ranwing
ChrisColferFan1
tanita_mors
22 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

What did you think of the episode ?

5x20 "The Untitled Rachel Berry Project" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%5x20 "The Untitled Rachel Berry Project" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
5x20 "The Untitled Rachel Berry Project" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%5x20 "The Untitled Rachel Berry Project" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
5x20 "The Untitled Rachel Berry Project" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%5x20 "The Untitled Rachel Berry Project" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
5x20 "The Untitled Rachel Berry Project" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%5x20 "The Untitled Rachel Berry Project" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
5x20 "The Untitled Rachel Berry Project" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap42%5x20 "The Untitled Rachel Berry Project" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 42% 
[ 5 ]
[ 1 ]
5x20 "The Untitled Rachel Berry Project" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%5x20 "The Untitled Rachel Berry Project" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 12

5x20 "The Untitled Rachel Berry Project" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: 5x20 "The Untitled Rachel Berry Project" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  ChrisColferFan1 5/13/2014, 9:56 pm

Glad I am not watch. I am upset just readinbg the comments. :angry:  If I were watching I would no doubt be even more upset. :angry: Good bye Glee for me.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

5x20 "The Untitled Rachel Berry Project" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: 5x20 "The Untitled Rachel Berry Project" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  TimF 5/13/2014, 9:56 pm

Poor Chris must be stressed out and makeup is failing to conceal the results of that stress.
TimF
TimF
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 5/13/2014, 9:57 pm

Glee is sounding painful, I think I'll wait until 9 pm to watch it, so I can fast forward and drink some wine to numb the moments when I return too early to regular play.

Thanks to all those intrepid enough to watch so others can spare themselves the pain of watching it live

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/13/2014, 9:59 pm

I think I will download this then watch it months later, but then I can handle watching it sooner, as Chris has his movies projects to stop me being too upset with the show.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 5/13/2014, 10:01 pm

ColferInspired wrote:I think I will download this then watch it months later, but then I can handle watching it sooner, as Chris has his movies projects to stop me being too upset with the show.

I don't think I will ever watch this episode.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/13/2014, 10:01 pm

I hate my curiosity...I couldn't avoid twitter and from what I read, Sam is leaving NY, Klaine's plot was pretty much like everybody speculated, and Rachel got her tv show.

Quite predictable.

P.S Some tweets say this episode has a series finale vibe.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 5/13/2014, 10:05 pm

*Snort* The death throws of Glee are delicious. I can't wait to hear what the rating numbers are for this sad little show.  Twisted Evil 

Chris has been avoiding talking about his series for the last 2 years. I think he's embarrassed to be associated with it. With good reason. Only a few more months and then we can look forward to Chris in productions that are up to his talent...
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 5/13/2014, 10:06 pm

For those who didn't watch... this ep in a nutshell.

1) Sam fulfills his dream of being naked on a bus but gives it all up to go back to McKinley. His transformation into Finn 2.0 is complete.

2) Blaine was an ass, Kurt is upset and then forgives him and they both sing at the showcase together, winning Ms. Sourpuss over.

3) Mercedes sang.

4) Brittany was there. For what reason I can't figure the fuck out why.

5) Rachel's transformation into Lea Michele is now complete and she's off to LA because her lifelong dream wasn't really her dream. Now she has a chance to play... herself.

FOX... please grow some balls and cancel this crap.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  M&M 5/13/2014, 10:14 pm

Ranwing wrote:For those who didn't watch... this ep in a nutshell.

1) Sam fulfills his dream of being naked on a bus but gives it all up to go back to McKinley. His transformation into Finn 2.0 is complete.

2) Blaine was an ass, Kurt is upset and then forgives him and they both sing at the showcase together, winning Ms. Sourpuss over.

3) Mercedes sang.

4) Brittany was there. For what reason I can't figure the fuck out why.

5) Rachel's transformation into Lea Michele is now complete and she's off to LA because her lifelong dream wasn't really her dream. Now she has a chance to play... herself.

FOX... please grow some balls and cancel this crap.

What I don't get is 1, I thought we were done with McKinley. If we have to deal with them next year, I may throw up (that is of course if Chris is on). 2, if Lea, er, I mean, Rachel is the only one in LA, are they essentially making season 6 a spin off for her? I now have to put something behind a spoiler bar that is not a spoiler, but could be characterized as offensive. I will mention Cory, so please enter with caution:

M&M
M&M
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/13/2014, 10:16 pm

What? Sam is now Finn 2.0? I don't want to jump into conclusions, but well we have Mckenley again? By next season newbies will be in senior year.

And Rachel...Will be called now Rachel Barbra? I mean as Lea Michele doesn't use her last name.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 5/13/2014, 10:23 pm

I'm not going to bother with Lea's storyline (because it's not Rachel anymore - now it's all Lea Michele) because it is so stupid. And Sam is now Finn so he's back at McKinley (presumably to revitalize ND - just in case we all thought we were done with McKinley).

As irritated as I am with the quick resolution to the Klaine fight, it ended up about as well as I could expect with this show. Glee will never allow Kurt to dump Blaine. I'm looking at what Kurt was saying about trust and needing to trust even when all of your instincts were telling you not to. Blaine doesn't deserve Kurt's trust. He's abused it far too often and certainly hasn't proven worthy of it. But because Kurt loves him, he's got to give Blaine his trust and risk having his heart broken again. And thankfully, for once, Blaine proved himself a little deserving of that trust by not allowing Ms. Sourpuss to dictate his future. But pulling Kurt into the duet (and letting Kurt have first voice for a novel change), Blaine proved his faith in Kurt's talent and his love. So while I still would rather see them apart, at least now they seem to be on better grounds.

And I will give Kurt credit or acknowledging that he wasn't as ok with Blaine winning June's sponsorship as he was playing. It's human to feel jealous that someone else is getting an opportunity that you want for yourself and I love my Kurt, flaw and all. And now he gets the benefit of June's connections without having had to spend a whole lot of time in her toxic presence. So win win in my book.

Sadly, the only one who didn't get any kind of storyline was Artie. Kevin should be burning incense in gratitude.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Vir Cotto 5/13/2014, 10:44 pm

The Blarren Fucking like a Greek god thing is the only instance in which I'm happy glee could tell but Never show.  Thank god for small favors. Poor Kurt has to accept that "small favor" regularly though.

OMG, please tell me they didn't say that about Bland! They totally stole that from Spartacus, one of my favorite shows! That's sacreligious.

Here's how you look when you've been fucked by a Greek God:

5x20 "The Untitled Rachel Berry Project" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Jtplr

Has Kurt ever looked like that? I don't think so.
Vir Cotto
Vir Cotto
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  TimF 5/13/2014, 11:22 pm

Vir Cotto wrote:

The Blarren Fucking like a Greek god thing is the only instance in which I'm happy glee could tell but Never show.  Thank god for small favors. Poor Kurt has to accept that "small favor" regularly though.

OMG, please tell me they didn't say that about Bland! They totally stole that from Spartacus, one of my favorite shows! That's sacreligious.

5x20 "The Untitled Rachel Berry Project" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Jtplr

No they didn't say it, lol.  Ranwing made a speculative sarcastic comment that I went with. After Kurt's vomit inducing speech forgiving and trusting Blaine, Blaine was turned on so they went to have sex.
TimF
TimF
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Vir Cotto 5/13/2014, 11:36 pm

TimF wrote:
Vir Cotto wrote:

No they didn't say it, lol.  Ranwing made a speculative sarcastic comment that I went with. After Kurt's vomit inducing speech forgiving and trusting Blaine, Blaine was turned on so they went to have sex.

Oh. But, my point still stands: Has Kurt ever looked like that? No, and he never will as long as he's tied to Bland. #FreeKurtSoHeCanGetGoodSex.
Vir Cotto
Vir Cotto
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 5/13/2014, 11:49 pm

This episode wasn't horrifically offensive, nor even  howlingly bad

But as someone said upthread, it just seemed so pointless...

There was no narrative buildup to anything, even the June/Blaine/Kurt SL was disjointed and fragmented...

Sam in McKinley, has that ever been an interesting independent  Sam SL other than suddenly he will be Finn 2.0,  sigh...

This is a Season finale?
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/14/2014, 12:12 am

5x20 "The Untitled Rachel Berry Project" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Tumblr_n5jjb56LEB1qhi8duo1_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/14/2014, 12:32 am

Chord has been throwing some glorious shade.

I don't think him and Darren are friends anymore.

Or he is angry at himself for getting mixed up in the Daleastreet crap.

5x20 "The Untitled Rachel Berry Project" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Tumblr_n5jfhiThh41rojy6eo1_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 5/14/2014, 12:45 am

Are you sure that's Chord's twitter account and not some fake?

ETA: yikes, it is legit.  Wow, that is shade.

And great way to shade his latest romance storyline with  Amber by saying his favorites were Sam/Quinn and Sam/Britt.   Shocked 
Tacky, tacky, tacky.

Must be bitter by the probable Glee short episode order I'm guessing.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/14/2014, 12:54 am

Buenos wrote:Are you sure that's Chord's twitter account and not some fake?

ETA: yikes, it is legit.  Wow, that is shade.

Even if Klainers did get upset with him, I don't think he would care.

Chord is the one that was left to talk to the media yesterday, while Darren is making sure he gets a lot of photo opportunities and playing up to the fans.  dryy
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 5/14/2014, 1:13 am

Chord must be really pissed off, what a way to throw shade to Glee, and well darren as well.

I just watched the episode and my feelings are...wait a minute there're no feelings, not even anger. Probably because everything was already predicted, so I was emotionally prepared I guess. The only twist could be that Sam went back to MK, lol this reminds me that someone said there must be a character 'sacrificed' to go back to MK...here it is.

What was the point of bringing Brittany?

Last edited by brisallie on 5/14/2014, 1:19 am; edited 2 times in total
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 5/14/2014, 1:14 am

I did not even watch Glee but I heard Kurt has officially transitioned into a Blaine stan. #R.I.P Kurt Hummel.

My blog has been enraged, I did not even watch but I feel ill to my stomach. Oh yeah, screw you Fox! You did not even release any songs for Glee yet released ALL of last weeks songs several hours BEFORE the episode aired!

I am so glad this hot mess is over with. Glee killed Kurt Hummel tonight and it hurts.
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 5/14/2014, 1:21 am

ChrisColfersLightning wrote:I did not even watch Glee but I heard Kurt has officially transitioned into a Blaine stan. #R.I.P Kurt Hummel.

Well, I beg to differ.

Kurt decided that he was going to trust that Blaine meant well. I admit it was a hell of a stretch, but it is in a warped way consistent with the Kurt who forgives just about everybody.  coool

The problem I have with this is that if Kurt is really evolving, he'd realize that Blaine isn't mature enough to handle a relationship and that this time he wouldn't forgive.  However the episode showed that Blaine truly wanted to share his showcase with Kurt so I think Kurt grasped that and was the mitigating factor in reconciling.

It wasn't the worst thing Glee has done with Klaine, but it was , well, pointless.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 5/14/2014, 1:32 am

Buenos wrote:
ChrisColfersLightning wrote:I did not even watch Glee but I heard Kurt has officially transitioned into a Blaine stan. #R.I.P Kurt Hummel.

Well, I beg to differ.

Kurt decided that he was going to trust that Blaine meant well. I admit it was a hell of a stretch, but it is in a warped way consistent with the Kurt who forgives just about everybody.  coool

The problem I have with this is that if Kurt is really evolving, he'd realize that Blaine isn't mature enough to handle a relationship and that this time he wouldn't forgive.  However the episode showed that Blaine truly wanted to share his showcase with Kurt so I think Kurt grasped that and was the mitigating factor in reconciling.

It wasn't the worst thing Glee has done with Klaine, but it was , well, pointless.

Kurt choosing to trust Blaine was pure Klaine fanfiction. I have loved and followed Kurt for years, this is not him at all. So he blindly trust Blaine? He also quickly forgives him for every little thing? Kurt may be soft, but he used to have his pride. Now it is like they want him to instantly forgive Blaine with a hug and kiss every episode. It is unrealistic and forced, I simply can not accept that. As for Blaine, he had ZERO reason to lie, their is no excuse, this was fan pandering for Klainers, I will not see this as normal behavior from Kurt or Blaine, well mostly Kurt. Blaine got everything he wanted anyways, like what he truly give up for Kurt? An opportunity that he got from Kurt in the first place?

I am sorry if I am a 'downer' this is the first time I have EVER been upset with Kurt, I feel like I have the right to be mad at someone I stan for so long for basically not seeing him self as someone special and someone worth it. Blaine is selfish, Blaine tonight was fanfic Blaine t please Klainers before the super long hiatus or even a short one, either way this was fan pandering and I wont stan for this.

I know you are mostly positive and happy with Kurt most of the time, but me? I love Kurt too much but I am not afraid to call him a door mat when he acts like one, Mercedes too. Both of them have personality changes to fit their 'ship' and it is gross and wrong and unhealthy.
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 5/14/2014, 1:42 am

I understand where you are coming from, How can I put it...

This is what Kurt said..

Relationships are like that - you give someone your heart to look after and you tell yourself that you’re safe but you never know if today or tomorrow that they are going to drop it like a stone ….. then I realized that trust is a choice. Everyday we’re going to roll out of bed and send each other into the world just trusting that we’ll have each other’s backs and we WILL slip up and we will be scared, but - I choose to trust and to love you through everything.

I happen to agree with that sentiment; relationships are a great leap of faith on some level, you are free flying at first and you're scared.

Of course the $64, 000 question is whether Blaine is worthy of that sentiment , you don't think so and that's cool.

I'm not wimping out, but since Glee has such a low low bar, I had braced/envisioned alot of scenarios where the SL could have gone far, far worse so for myself personally, I was pleasantly surprised they did not stoop as low as they could have.  IOW, I'm damning with faint praise.  coool
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 5/14/2014, 1:48 am

ChrisColfersLightning wrote:
Buenos wrote:

Well, I beg to differ.

Kurt choosing to trust Blaine was pure Klaine fanfiction. I have loved and followed Kurt for years, this is not him at all. So he blindly trust Blaine? He also quickly forgives him for every little thing? Kurt may be soft, but he used to have his pride. Now it is like they want him to instantly forgive Blaine with a hug and kiss every episode. It is unrealistic and forced, I simply can not accept that. As for Blaine, he had ZERO reason to lie, their is no excuse, this was fan pandering for Klainers, I will not see this as normal behavior from Kurt or Blaine, well mostly Kurt. Blaine got everything he wanted anyways, like what he truly give up for Kurt? An opportunity that he got from Kurt in the first place?

I am sorry if I am a 'downer' this is the first time I have EVER been upset with Kurt, I feel like I have the right to be mad at someone I stan for so long for basically not seeing him self as someone special and someone worth it. Blaine is selfish, Blaine tonight was fanfic Blaine t please Klainers before the super long hiatus or even a short one, either way this was fan pandering and I wont stan for this.

I know you are mostly positive and happy with Kurt most of the time, but me? I love Kurt too much but I am not afraid to call him a door mat when he acts like one, Mercedes too. Both of them have personality changes to fit their 'ship' and it is gross and wrong and unhealthy.

Great post I agree. If I were Chris I would not be happy with what they did to my character.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum