Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5x20 "The Untitled Rachel Berry Project" Watch & Discussion thread

+18
Georgette888
coxfire
Glorfindel
Kurt addict
Lottie2303
fantastica
ChrisColfersLightning
Buenos
Vir Cotto
bayth
brisallie
ColferInspired
Divalicious
M&M
TimF
Ranwing
ChrisColferFan1
tanita_mors
22 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

What did you think of the episode ?

5x20 "The Untitled Rachel Berry Project" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%5x20 "The Untitled Rachel Berry Project" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
5x20 "The Untitled Rachel Berry Project" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%5x20 "The Untitled Rachel Berry Project" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
5x20 "The Untitled Rachel Berry Project" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap8%5x20 "The Untitled Rachel Berry Project" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
5x20 "The Untitled Rachel Berry Project" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap8%5x20 "The Untitled Rachel Berry Project" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
5x20 "The Untitled Rachel Berry Project" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap42%5x20 "The Untitled Rachel Berry Project" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 42% 
[ 5 ]
[ 1 ]
5x20 "The Untitled Rachel Berry Project" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_lcap33%5x20 "The Untitled Rachel Berry Project" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 12

5x20 "The Untitled Rachel Berry Project" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Empty Re: 5x20 "The Untitled Rachel Berry Project" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 5/14/2014, 1:49 am

Buenos wrote:I understand where you are coming from, How can I put it...

This is what Kurt said..

Relationships are like that - you give someone your heart to look after and you tell yourself that you’re safe but you never know if today or tomorrow that they are going to drop it like a stone ….. then I realized that trust is a choice. Everyday we’re going to roll out of bed and send each other into the world just trusting that we’ll have each other’s backs and we WILL slip up and we will be scared, but - I choose to trust and to love you through everything.

I happen to agree with that sentiment; relationships are a great leap of faith on some level, you are free flying at first and you're scared.

Of course the $64, 000 question is whether Blaine is worthy of that sentiment , you don't think so and that's cool.

I want nothing to do with Glee anymore. Like I said earlier, Kurt Hummel is gone. This is not him, not him at all.

I can not understand why FOX and Glee panders to that fandom, no one likes Klaine, Chris do not like Klaine either, and before you say I am talking for him, their have not been any proof that he likes their end game. He says he likes drama, meaning he rather Kurt argue all day than be with Blaine.

I am sorry, I am being a bit emotional and harsh, I just feel so sick. You do not understand, Kurt Hummel was my idol, he actually kept me sane and even alive when I was a young teen, we are literally the same age now, so it is like wow, I grew up with this character, and now this person I love so much just let himself get treated like garbage and Glee wants me to see this as romantic and brave and 'true love'; when it is clearly toxic, unhealthy and complete BS that is straight from fanfiction pandering to Klainers and it is not fair.

I do not care if Blaine says Kurt is the best singer in the world! It still does not make up for 5 years of him treating Kurt like trash, it still do not make up for Blaine cheating on Kurt and blaming Kurt for it THREE times. It still do not make up for Blaine lying to Kurt repeatedly and blaming Kurt repeatedly only for Kurt to take him back again and again. Kurt has turned into a door mat and it hurts. I can not see this in any good light, the scene they wrote for Kurt loving Blaine through it all and trusting him looks like some fanfiction a 12 year old wrote. This is not real or normal, this is not Kurt, I do not know who that is.
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

5x20 "The Untitled Rachel Berry Project" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Empty Re: 5x20 "The Untitled Rachel Berry Project" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 5/14/2014, 1:53 am

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
ChrisColfersLightning wrote:
Buenos wrote:
ChrisColfersLightning wrote:I did not even watch Glee but I heard Kurt has officially transitioned into a Blaine stan. #R.I.P Kurt Hummel.

Well, I beg to differ.

Kurt decided that he was going to trust that Blaine meant well. I admit it was a hell of a stretch, but it is in a warped way consistent with the Kurt who forgives just about everybody.  coool

The problem I have with this is that if Kurt is really evolving, he'd realize that Blaine isn't mature enough to handle a relationship and that this time he wouldn't forgive.  However the episode showed that Blaine truly wanted to share his showcase with Kurt so I think Kurt grasped that and was the mitigating factor in reconciling.

It wasn't the worst thing Glee has done with Klaine, but it was , well, pointless.

Kurt choosing to trust Blaine was pure Klaine fanfiction. I have loved and followed Kurt for years, this is not him at all. So he blindly trust Blaine? He also quickly forgives him for every little thing? Kurt may be soft, but he used to have his pride. Now it is like they want him to instantly forgive Blaine with a hug and kiss every episode. It is unrealistic and forced, I simply can not accept that. As for Blaine, he had ZERO reason to lie, their is no excuse, this was fan pandering for Klainers, I will not see this as normal behavior from Kurt or Blaine, well mostly Kurt. Blaine got everything he wanted anyways, like what he truly give up for Kurt? An opportunity that he got from Kurt in the first place?

I am sorry if I am a 'downer' this is the first time I have EVER been upset with Kurt, I feel like I have the right to be mad at someone I stan for so long for basically not seeing him self as someone special and someone worth it. Blaine is selfish, Blaine tonight was fanfic Blaine t please Klainers before the super long hiatus or even a short one, either way this was fan pandering and I wont stan for this.

I know you are mostly positive and happy with Kurt most of the time, but me? I love Kurt too much but I am not afraid to call him a door mat when he acts like one, Mercedes too. Both of them have personality changes to fit their 'ship' and it is gross and wrong and unhealthy.

Great post I agree. If I were Chris I would  not be happy with what they did to my  character.

What is sick is all Chris can say about Klaine and Glee is that what he wish for Kurt having a story line about KURT and not focus on his relationship and that the 'fans' will be happy. He literally was bullied so much by the fans, he had to give up his on character and that is sad. He literally wrote Klaine a 30 second scene just so Kurt will have NOTHING to do with Blaine for one episode and Klainers wont tweet him hate cause 'kliss and supportive klaine'. This is just sad. Chris lost all desire for Glee, I hate talking for him, but everyone knows he is done, we are not blind.
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 5/14/2014, 1:56 am

This is what Kurt said..

Relationships are like that - you give someone your heart to look after and you tell yourself that you’re safe but you never know if today or tomorrow that they are going to drop it like a stone ….. then I realized that trust is a choice. Everyday we’re going to roll out of bed and send each other into the world just trusting that we’ll have each other’s backs and we WILL slip up and we will be scared, but - I choose to trust and to love you through everything.

I happen to agree with that sentiment; relationships are a great leap of faith on some level, you are free flying at first and you're scared.

Of course the $64, 000 question is whether Blaine is worthy of that sentiment , you don't think so and that's cool.

I want nothing to do with Glee anymore. Like I said earlier, Kurt Hummel is gone. This is not him, not him at all.

I can not understand why FOX and Glee panders to that fandom, no one likes Klaine, Chris do not like Klaine either, and before you say I am talking for him, their have not been any proof that he likes their end game. He says he likes drama, meaning he rather Kurt argue all day than be with Blaine.

I am sorry, I am being a bit emotional and harsh, I just feel so sick. You do not understand, Kurt Hummel was my idol, he actually kept me sane and even alive when I was a young teen, we are literally the same age now, so it is like wow, I grew up with this character, and now this person I love so much just let himself get treated like garbage and Glee wants me to see this as romantic and brave and 'true love'; when it is clearly toxic, unhealthy and complete BS that is straight from fanfiction pandering to Klainers and it is not fair.

I do not care if Blaine says Kurt is the best singer in the world! It still does not make up for 5 years of him treating Kurt like trash, it still do not make up for Blaine cheating on Kurt and blaming Kurt for it THREE times. It still do not make up for Blaine lying to Kurt repeatedly and blaming Kurt repeatedly only for Kurt to take him back again and again. Kurt has turned into a door mat and it hurts. I can not see this in any good light, the scene they wrote for Kurt loving Blaine through it all and trusting him looks like some fanfiction a 12 year old wrote. This is not real or normal, this is not Kurt, I do not know who that is.

Great post I agree with all of it.Especially the last part.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  TimF 5/14/2014, 1:57 am

This is what Kurt said..

I think anyone who's watched the show since Blaine's inception knows the answer to that 64,000 question is no.  They are long past the novelty of free flying.  If their relationship was new, I'd buy more into the sentiment; it isn't. Blaine has proven time and time again that he's selfish and untrustworthy. One awful Estelle song won't change that, nor does the spectacle of the repetitive grand gestured "I love yous."  Glee is turning Kurt into some emotional masochist that is basically the prelude to every battered housewife Lifetime flick ever made. It's sad and repulsive.
TimF
TimF
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 5/14/2014, 1:59 am

Who wrote the episode?
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 5/14/2014, 2:01 am

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
Buenos wrote:
ChrisColfersLightning wrote:I did not even watch Glee but I heard Kurt has officially transitioned into a Blaine stan. #R.I.P Kurt Hummel.

Well, I beg to differ.

Kurt decided that he was going to trust that Blaine meant well. I admit it was a hell of a stretch, but it is in a warped way consistent with the Kurt who forgives just about everybody.  coool

The problem I have with this is that if Kurt is really evolving, he'd realize that Blaine isn't mature enough to handle a relationship and that this time he wouldn't forgive.  However the episode showed that Blaine truly wanted to share his showcase with Kurt so I think Kurt grasped that and was the mitigating factor in reconciling.

It wasn't the worst thing Glee has done with Klaine, but it was , well, pointless.

Kurt choosing to trust Blaine was pure Klaine fanfiction. I have loved and followed Kurt for years, this is not him at all. So he blindly trust Blaine? He also quickly forgives him for every little thing? Kurt may be soft, but he used to have his pride. Now it is like they want him to instantly forgive Blaine with a hug and kiss every episode. It is unrealistic and forced, I simply can not accept that. As for Blaine, he had ZERO reason to lie, their is no excuse, this was fan pandering for Klainers, I will not see this as normal behavior from Kurt or Blaine, well mostly Kurt. Blaine got everything he wanted anyways, like what he truly give up for Kurt? An opportunity that he got from Kurt in the first place?

I am sorry if I am a 'downer' this is the first time I have EVER been upset with Kurt, I feel like I have the right to be mad at someone I stan for so long for basically not seeing him self as someone special and someone worth it. Blaine is selfish, Blaine tonight was fanfic Blaine t please Klainers before the super long hiatus or even a short one, either way this was fan pandering and I wont stan for this.

I know you are mostly positive and happy with Kurt most of the time, but me? I love Kurt too much but I am not afraid to call him a door mat when he acts like one, Mercedes too. Both of them have personality changes to fit their 'ship' and it is gross and wrong and unhealthy.

Great post I agree. If I were Chris I would  not be happy with what they did to my  character.

What is sick is all Chris can say about Klaine and Glee is that what he wish for Kurt having a story line about KURT and not focus on his relationship and that the 'fans' will be happy. He literally was bullied so much by the fans, he had to give up his on character and that is sad. He literally wrote Klaine a 30 second scene just so Kurt will have NOTHING to do with Blaine for one episode and Klainers wont tweet him hate cause 'kliss and supportive klaine'. This is just sad. Chris lost all desire for Glee, I hate talking for him, but everyone knows he is done, we are not blind.

Good points.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 5/14/2014, 2:10 am

TimF wrote:

This is what Kurt said..

I think anyone who's watched the show since Blaine's inception knows the answer to that 64,000 question is no.  They are long past the novelty of free flying.  If their relationship was new, I'd buy more into the sentiment; it isn't. Blaine has proven time and time again that he's selfish and untrustworthy. One awful Estelle song won't change that, nor does the spectacle of the repetitive grand gestured "I love yous."  Glee is turning Kurt into some emotional masochist that is basically the prelude to every battered housewife Lifetime flick ever made. It's sad and repulsive.
And THIS is why I am so emotional and hurt! This is not Kurt, Kurt might have been naive in the past, but he actually grew up when he was broken up with Blaine and now they throw away all his hard work for what? Teen gay fetishist that want Klisses and Kleddings and do not even care about Kurt and is constantly blaming Kurt for BLAINE'S bad choices?

Today was sick and twisted with even more super double standards in the Klaine world, you know how many of them was in Kurt and Chris tags trash talking Kurt for 'scaring' Blaine and them by hitting that bag? They then turned it into a joke, they think Blaine is some puppy who did not mean it and Kurt over reacts and should 'understand' No one cares about Kurt no more, not the writers, certainly not Klainers, and even Kurtsies are losing faith that Glee will EVER bring back the old Kurt and get rid of this Blaineford wives door mat that we have been stuck with for so long.

And honestly, their is no point for Kurt sticking up for his self and arguing with Blaine if he will only kiss and make up with him at the end of each episode. That does not make him strong or this relationship mature or healthy, it is making Kurt all bark no action. He is basically being like you said, those house wives in toxic marriages. They may argue with their husbands but no matter what at the end of the day they will still stay and their husband wont change for them, especially since they do not even love or respect theirselves enough to leave or even demand respect. Blaine will always walk over Kurt and you know why? This new Kurt lets him. The old Kurt Hummel is simply gone, this is not him.
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 5/14/2014, 2:15 am

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:Who  wrote the  episode?
Who ever wrote NBK, i think his name is Matthew Hogson? Idk, everyone hates him though.
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/14/2014, 2:20 am

Michael Hodgson wrote this episode, who also write "I Kissed a Girl", "Shooting Star" and "Puppet Master".
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 5/14/2014, 2:22 am

ColferInspired wrote:Michael Hodgson wrote this episode, who also write "I Kissed a Girl", "Shooting Star" and "Puppet Master".

All awful episodes.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 5/14/2014, 2:23 am

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:Who  wrote the  episode?
Who ever wrote NBK, i think his name is Matthew Hogson? Idk, everyone hates him though.

Thank you.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 5/14/2014, 2:30 am

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:Michael Hodgson wrote this episode, who also write "I Kissed a Girl", "Shooting Star" and "Puppet Master".

All awful   episodes.
YW!  neutre And Ikr? Those are the worst episodes ever! Ugh, actually their have been some worse ones, but they are in the top 5!

Tumblr is amazing LOL Look at this! Smile

My OTP

5x20 "The Untitled Rachel Berry Project" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_n5jsnw18ka1qhf5vq

Your OTP
5x20 "The Untitled Rachel Berry Project" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_n5jsftLtOB1qhf5vq

LOL yet my OTP is suppose to 'hate each other' Kurt looks so miserable with Blaine, smh Glee break them up one more time before the 'kledding' and FOX cancel Blee before Klein can get back together, thanks!  Rolling Eyes
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/14/2014, 2:33 am

So, is Chord.

Anti-Klainer.  Smile 
5x20 "The Untitled Rachel Berry Project" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_n5jfez0aao1ri1mzuo1_500
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 5/14/2014, 2:56 am

ColferInspired wrote:So, is Chord.

Anti-Klainer.  Smile 
5x20 "The Untitled Rachel Berry Project" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_n5jfez0aao1ri1mzuo1_500
Kurt been shading all night!  ptdr 

Oh, by the way, Fox FINALLY released the songs on youtube  Rolling Eyes  Yet Chris episode was spoiled several hours before it aired  :angry: Just as I thought, performances and songs are just awful, I am smh to Mercedes song, and as a WOC I am smh to her weave to O.o I actually wear my own natural hair out sometimes, that weave is a mess plain and simple, I am sorry but it is true!  Shocked  tonguue 

Rachel is officially Lea Michele, (Will she now go by just Rachel Barbra?  ptdr ) Glitter in the sun moved me as much as Canon Ball did, which was not at all O.o I felt a better breeze in my closet that moved me more.  mince I was more touched and entertained when my puppy rolled over and asked for a belly rub, wow what a bore! Sleep 

Girls on Film, other than a nice view of Abbs, it was tacky, trashy, and boring.  vexe  Sleep  mince 

Wont even watch or judge That ShBlariley duet!  vomit2  vomir 

At least we was right  blinkk  Blaine DID sing All Of Me to himself!  Laughing  Rolling Eyes  Then he started fake crying singing when Kurt walked in, and like ole faithful house wife he clapped! Klainers are wetting themselves right now, over 400 like his 'solo' more than their epic Klein song, yep, love them the same, much equality!  dryy  beam  Sleep They think he sung better than John Legend!  areu 
 blahh  guzu  pauly 

American Boy, I did not like it, Kurt was sexy, but still him or Blaine should NEVER sing this song in life, just no, but sexy Kurt god damn that arse!!  klanja  taunt08  wub  uhuhu Pianos and him should just get married already!  whis 

Pompeii made me sick with the vision of a rat and a suit case creepin back in the Loft of New Yorks finest man.  vomit2  vomir  On top of it being boring, lack luster, and badly misplaced, this just shows me Glee wont be renewed for a 6th season or will end up canceled in the first or second episode  koolaid
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/14/2014, 3:07 am

so guys, did kurt go to LA w/ blaine? sorry didn't watch it. forgot about it actually (haha again).
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/14/2014, 3:18 am

fantastica wrote:so guys, did kurt go to LA w/ blaine? sorry didn't watch it. forgot about it actually (haha again).

Nope.

But haven't bothered to get a download yet.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 5/14/2014, 3:20 am

On a positive note: my dash is almost empty. Considering this is a series finale, people really stopped caring. It is the biggest "fuck you" Glee can once again receive.

I will throw a party when Glee is officially cancelled.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 5/14/2014, 3:27 am

Lottie2303 wrote:On a positive note: my dash is almost empty. Considering this is a series finale, people really stopped caring. It is the biggest "fuck you" Glee can once again receive.

I will throw a party when Glee is officially cancelled.

I will be happy when Glee is cancelled. In fact I wish we would get news that there will not be a season 6 after all. I am 99.9% sure it won't happened though. :( 
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/14/2014, 3:32 am

if there will be a next season - w/ that kind of rating, and i conservatively predict that next season will start w/ a rating of less than 0.3 to begin with, do you think RIB are even interested in writing or producing any episodes? they will likey want to abandon ship before they are completely dragged under the water. i mean, how insulting it is to spend a lot of time making the show and producing all the music numbers and nobody is watching? maybe they can negotiate a deal straight to netflix or something.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 5/14/2014, 3:38 am

fantastica wrote:if there will be a next season - w/ that kind of rating, and i conservatively predict that next season will start w/ a rating of less than 0.3 to begin with, do you think RIB are even interested in writing or producing any episodes? they will likey want to abandon ship before they are completely dragged under the water. i mean, how insulting it is to spend a lot of time making the show and producing all the music numbers and nobody is watching? maybe they can negotiate a deal straight to netflix or something.

Good points.They should just cancel it
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

5x20 "The Untitled Rachel Berry Project" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Empty American boy

Post  Kurt addict 5/14/2014, 4:03 am

The script was appalling I don't know how he has the nerve to call himself a writer, chris did aaa much better job in the little time he had to write, best part of the whole thing was as usual Chris's acting and please don't judge but I love chris performance !
Kurt addict
Kurt addict
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 5/14/2014, 4:05 am

well the writer was naya's ex-boyfriend guy right? forgot his name. so naya wasn't there? did they bother to explaine why she wasn't but heather was there?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 5/14/2014, 4:18 am

I just can't see how with this as a season finale, and then off the air for 8 months, they expect Glee to have any traction left.

Shocked if they maintained an .8 Demo when they come back...

If the Demos tomorrow are as bad as I suspect, fasten your seatbelts.. Shocked
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 5/14/2014, 5:09 am

I haven't watched the episode yet (too busy with the good news, yay!) but I read the comments on this thread. So I may change my opinion later, although I doubt it as I know you all too well to know that I usually agree with your visions.

TimF wrote:...and John Legend Darren Criss could never be.  Blaine just sang that song rather pointlessly, he wasn't even doing a teenage dream 3.0 singing it to Kurt.
Thankful for small favors, I guess. I take this that at least Kurt wasn't sitting on a stool watching Blaine admiringly throughout the song this time?

Ugh, (although I thought Darren did a decent job on it) what a way to waste John Legend's 'All of Me' on more Blangst.   vomit2 

TimF wrote:Kurt didn't even seem residually angry at Blaine.  I get Glee's lack of continuity...but they can't even pretend to have it during a single episode?
Nope, they can't. Glee formula per episode:
Blaine messes up > Kurt gets angry > Blaine's droopy puppy eyes > song > Kurt is the smarter and better man and forgives Blaine. All Klainers flail, blame Kurt for everything and wish they had Blaine for a boyfriend. All Kurtsies die a little bit more inside.  Mad 
Wash, lather, rinse, repeat.  dryy 

TimF wrote:I hear glitter in the sky and think of pink slaying it while doing an aerial act.   Rachel's version was pretty, but unremarkable to me.
Lea is as far from becoming the next Pink as she is from becoming the next Barbra.  Evil or Very Mad 

M&M wrote:No kidding. And here I thought she would find her taste, but apparently she just had to tell Blaine once again how great he is and Kurt how gay married he should be. Sigh...  Rolling Eyes 
Blaine's accomplishments and goals: brilliant career and lauded by everyone.
Kurt's accomplishments and goals (according to the writers) : being legally allowed to marry Blaine.
 badday 

ColferInspired wrote:I think I will download this then watch it months later, but then I can handle watching it sooner, as Chris has his movies projects to stop me being too upset with the show.
Lol, normally watching the new episode is the first thing I do in the morning. Now? I can't even be bothered. (Especially not now we're celebrating the good news from Chris!)
Meh, maybe I'll watch it during lunch break.

brisallie wrote:What? Sam is now Finn 2.0? I don't want to jump into conclusions, but well we have Mckenley again? By next season newbies will be in senior year.

And Rachel...Will be called now Rachel Barbra? I mean as Lea Michele doesn't use her last name.
Rachel Barbra..... is that for real? (I know her 2nd name is Barbra, but are they actually going to use that as her professional name in the show?)  Shocked

And God no, no more McKinley.  sleepp
Well, at least it's Sam who will be stuck in Lima now, and not Kurt. (although if that meant Kurt would be away from Blaine I'd be fine with it)

ColferInspired wrote:Chord has been throwing some glorious shade.

I don't think him and Darren are friends anymore.

Or he is angry at himself for getting mixed up in the Daleastreet crap.

5x20 "The Untitled Rachel Berry Project" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 3 Tumblr_n5jfhiThh41rojy6eo1_500
I take it that their epic bromance had a little lovers' spat?  moque
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 5/14/2014, 5:23 am

We know Chris no longer needs the show as there are more movies coming up and goodness knows what else.

This show can just disappear into the abyss.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next