Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris/Kurt requests and recommendations

+27
TimF
ColdFlame96
coxfire
ChrisColferFan1
MoviesAreLife
bayth
Piciollina
arina
Adamina
Glorfindel
ladydianab
Divalicious
fireangel
Emile
valkeakuulas
BlueJazz
E-ko
ColferInspired
Kurt Hummel
ColferGirl
brisallie
tanita_mors
Delight
fantastica
Jellyrolls
Shinra17
sjonnepon
31 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Chris/Kurt requests and recommendations - Page 4 Empty Re: Chris/Kurt requests and recommendations

Post  brisallie 6/11/2012, 3:11 pm

^

I remember she was those kind of writers than make you get into the story through their narration but this wasn't that case because it was too angsty, though like you I like angst stories, but I have my limits.

I used to think I knew all the terms of fanfiction world but What's a podfic???
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Chris/Kurt requests and recommendations - Page 4 Empty Re: Chris/Kurt requests and recommendations

Post  BlueJazz 6/11/2012, 3:22 pm

^ Oops, I think you might have proven that I used to have no limits Embarassed

As for definition of podfic, you can refer to this :

Podfic is an audio recording of fanfic, read aloud by a fan (or several). The term is also used as a verb; someone may ask to podfic someone else's story, or spend an afternoon podficcing. A podfic of a slash story may be called podslash. Podfic is also known as audiofic.

Source

If you're interested, there's more explanations on that website neutre

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 6/12/2012, 2:08 am

I was looking at the recommendations, I do not do sad, so stay far away from Hunger games type stuff, but have been enjoying the Rainjoy. I like her strong Kurt, he is snarky and bitchy, which I miss from previous seasons, but still has good relationships. It is nice to see the continued Kurt is a neat freak headcanon continues. Eventually, once Kurt is in NY, I do hope for the roommate angle. The clashes on clean, and in cooking. I can see Rachel and Santana arguing who gets Kurt, because they know they have a gourmet cook, homemaker who gives fashion tips and is a true friend. Even the three of them living together because neither one wants to give up Kurt, so they will put up with the other. The whole Rachel and Santana becoming best buds at the end of the season did not ring true for me, I would rather them be argumentative. Sigh, I feel like the middle sister Jan in the Brady Bunch, Rachel, Rachel, Rachel for anyone who saw the reruns and knows what I am talking about. Razz

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferGirl 6/13/2012, 2:00 am

Divalicious wrote:I was looking at the recommendations, I do not do sad, so stay far away from Hunger games type stuff, but have been enjoying the Rainjoy. I like her strong Kurt, he is snarky and bitchy, which I miss from previous seasons, but still has good relationships.

I like that about Rainjoy's stories as well, but what I love even more is that - unlike many fanfic writers, unfortunately - she never highlights just some of Kurt's character traits at the expense of others. She spends equal time exploring his sweet, compassionate side as she does his bitchy snarkiness; she loves to write about his myriad of insecurites as well as what makes him confident and proud. She's also really great at using canon details from the show to weave into her stories, such as Kurt's apparent love for the Beatles, and I find her depictions of the other characters spot on too, especially Santana.

Out of all the Glee fanfic writers, her view of Kurt and the way she writes him is exactly how I see/interpret him too, so I think that may also be why I like her work so much. hapitgh (That and the really, really pretty descriptions and language she uses)

Eventually, once Kurt is in NY, I do hope for the roommate angle. The clashes on clean, and in cooking. I can see Rachel and Santana arguing who gets Kurt, because they know they have a gourmet cook, homemaker who gives fashion tips and is a true friend. Even the three of them living together because neither one wants to give up Kurt, so they will put up with the other.

I would love this scenario!!! wub I can only imagine the hilarity of all their strong personalities and interests clashing at close quarters, and on a daily basis.

Sadly, if it's true Rachel is going to sleep in the school dorms (she was going to check out the dorms at the end of season 3 when she was shipped off to NY) then neither Kurt or Santana can join her....but, that doesn't mean Kurt and Santana can't share a little apartment. Smile They'd drive each other up the wall at first, I'm sure, especially since they're not the closest of friends yet anyway (and Santana still frequently insults him). But it'd be really interesting to see an eventual friendship bloom between the two of them after living with each other, especially with all the comedy and drama that would surely bring.
ColferGirl
ColferGirl
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 7/5/2012, 4:52 pm

Guys, A Change in the weather latest chapter is up ! Here's the link: Chap 22

I don't wanna give away spoiler but my reaction to the last part:

Chris/Kurt requests and recommendations - Page 4 Cry

Damn! I would totally watch the movie adapted from this fic wub

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Emile 7/7/2012, 6:58 am

^^I read it...
Spoiler:
Emile
Emile
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel 8/6/2012, 8:48 pm

I've never been into fanfiction but lately I can't stop reading it! This one is my favorite:

Cruel Summer
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ladydianab 10/21/2012, 8:24 pm

I thought that I should post this in this topic because well.. I want to know more about fan fiction! On the other post from today recommending "panbutnotpeter" fanfic now I just want more! I did a google search for Kurt fiction and found some stories. I also found a website dedicated to fan fiction. Now I am addicted!! Nice guilty pleasure. So rather than just surfing all over I thought that I would ask everyone here for recommendations for me to read. I hope there are more current ones!!

Wonder if Chris Colfer has ever been known to read fanfic. He probably doesn't for Glee stuff since he practically lives it. I can't wait to see what his future novels/screenplays are going to be like since he is obviously going to write much more!!
ladydianab
ladydianab
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/22/2012, 4:01 am

In the KHAT we recently talked about my favorite Kurtbastian fanfic:
A Change In the Weather

It's about Kurt getting dumped by Blaine, and then he finds out that he has to pay extra money to get into NYADA (it takes place in the summer after graduation). Sebastian needs a 'boyfriend' for the summer (to fool his parents), and he and Kurt make a deal that Kurt will be his date in exchange for the NYADA money.
After that there's a lot of snark and mutual attraction. fanny2

It's very well written, every character is very good in character, spot on. It has 20 chapters so far. The writer indicated that eventually it will be NC-17, but so far that hasn't happened yet.
This fanfiction makes you root for Sebastian, which I never thought would be possible. Razz

If only the writers of Glee were this good. Rolling Eyes
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 10/22/2012, 8:55 am

^ I want a Kurt and Sebastian spin-off movie, based on this fic suure

Glee writers don't do the gay romantic relationships (hell, any romantic relationship) any justice. The ones that don't turn me off now happen to be the ones that get the barest amount of screentime (e.g. Carole/Burt, Leroy/Hiram).

@ladydianab, have a look through the old pages in this thread. There are quite a few fic recs posted here already that would keep you preoccupied for quite a while fanny2
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 10/22/2012, 1:48 pm

@Marie, your summary has tempted me to read that Kurtbastian fic because the plot sounds interesting. I'll try to read this week.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueJazz 10/22/2012, 4:35 pm

^ You should read it, Romina. It's very good. However, it seems like the writer has stopped updating for a while so you might need to prepare yourself for an unfinished fic.

Besides, i wanna thank @Ranwing for reccing "Tears of Mourning Sink Beneath The Sun". It's my first Kurt/ Chase ( i prefer the ship name, Kase to Kurse) fic and it's absolutely lovely and enjoyable wub

So, any more Kurt/Chase fic recs ? Smile I would prefer post "The Break Up " ones instead of AUs.

BlueJazz
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Adamina 10/22/2012, 7:49 pm

Firsts and Seconds is a good Kurt/Chase one, but be aware that it's Klaine endgame. "Tears of Mourning Sink Beneath the Sun" is an amazing fic wub The slow-dancing scene in the office seems so personal somehow, and just for Kurt, while whenever Blaine sings to Kurt on the show (ex: Teenage Dream, Somewhere Only We Know) there's some level of showmanship and a sense that it's being sung for other people as well (and the first time Blaine sang Teenage Dream, Kurt was just a convenient person with which to flirt).
Adamina
Adamina
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 10/23/2012, 1:32 pm

BlueJazz wrote:^ You should read it, Romina. It's very good. However, it seems like the writer has stopped updating for a while so you might need to prepare yourself for an unfinished fic.

I did. Actually I couldn't stop reading the fic until past midnight and probably that why I felt sleepy today but the storyline got my attention. Well personally I love these hate-love romances and I think Kurtbastian handle perfectly that sort of tension.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 10/31/2012, 5:36 am

Kurbastian is my little guilty pleasure now. Besides ACITW I love Don't you remember (Kurt had an accident and is very upset to discover that he’s married to Sebastian, becuse the last interaction he had with the boy that he can recall, is throwing the tape at the boy, the one of him admitting to tampering with the slushy that hit Blaine.)

and Should Be An Interesting Year (Kurt and Sebastian end up as college roomates) so if anyone likes the pairing in fanfiction and didn't read those I recommend. They are very well written, from both of view and the characterization, especially in the second one is spot on (imo of course :-)
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Piciollina 10/31/2012, 6:28 am

arina wrote:Kurbastian is my little guilty pleasure now. Besides ACITW I love Don't you remember (Kurt had an accident and is very upset to discover that he’s married to Sebastian, becuse the last interaction he had with the boy that he can recall, is throwing the tape at the boy, the one of him admitting to tampering with the slushy that hit Blaine.)

and Should Be An Interesting Year (Kurt and Sebastian end up as college roomates) so if anyone likes the pairing in fanfiction and didn't read those I recommend. They are very well written, from both of view and the characterization, especially in the second one is spot on (imo of course :-)

Ooook i'm totally in love with ACITW and i'm waiting for the updates wub
Don't you remember was funny to read but I didn't like last chapters so far, seems like the author arranged a finale just to put a "the end", but maybe was just my impression at the time..

So i'll read this new kurtbastian's ff surely!
Piciollina
Piciollina
Llama
Llama

Back to top Go down

Post  Delight 10/31/2012, 11:47 pm

It has been mentioned in one of the earlier posts, but 'As Your Shadow Crosses Mine' is another good Kurtbastian fic that's worth checking out neutre

Chris/Kurt requests and recommendations - Page 4 Tumblr_mcsfnujF3C1ra2zw3o1_500

Links:

http://angelofcaffeine.livejournal.com/tag/as%20your%20shadow%20crosses%20mine

http://glee-kink-meme.livejournal.com/26585.html?thread=28577497#t28577497
Delight
Delight
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  arina 11/2/2012, 8:56 am

Delight wrote:It has been mentioned in one of the earlier posts, but 'As Your Shadow Crosses Mine' is another good Kurtbastian fic that's worth checking out neutre

Chris/Kurt requests and recommendations - Page 4 Tumblr_mcsfnujF3C1ra2zw3o1_500

Links:

http://angelofcaffeine.livejournal.com/tag/as%20your%20shadow%20crosses%20mine

http://glee-kink-meme.livejournal.com/26585.html?thread=28577497#t28577497
I totally forgot about this, I read it immediately after Change in the weather and loved it too.. I feel like most of the fanfic I enjoyed are no longer updated including this one. :(
arina
arina
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 12/16/2012, 2:11 am

I'm really enjoying the Kurbastion story Enough. It has all the gripes I've had about Kurts' treatment by everyone. And Sebastian falls in love with Kurt at first sight.
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 1/18/2013, 5:18 pm

Some pretty angsty fanfiction coming up, but it's all so well written.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6960370/1/Blood-and-Bones (This is a verysick!Kurt story. It is unfinished as of now. I think the author is taking a break from the fandom)

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7777132/1/One-In-Four (Kurt suffers from DID in this one. I cannot wait to see Chris act something like this out one day.)

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6563066/1/Visions-of-Rain (Another mental illness story. Kurt has schizophrenia in this one. This story will make your blood run cold. The author TeaCandles has other amazing Kurt-centric stories as well. They are so talented. This is another one of her great stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7174085/1/Substitute )

These are two SBL/Glee crossover stories with Kurt and Carson as twins:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7859958/1/Carson-Hummel

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8754018/1/Debris

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 1/27/2013, 6:40 pm

bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 1/27/2013, 6:41 pm

^ wow that's fast. neutre thank you hon.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 1/27/2013, 8:38 pm

Thank you! I will enjoy these! :D

As a sidenote, I think I pronounce the "Kadam" ship in a strange way in my head. I'm guessing that most people think of it as Ka-dam, but I think of it as Ka-dam, like Ka-boom! Oh well.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 1/27/2013, 10:29 pm

i prefer adurt. tonguue
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 1/28/2013, 1:33 am

And FINALLY Fanfiction.net has added Adam as a character for Glee. Hopefully, it will be filling up with all kind of goodness...
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next