Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5x10 "Trio" Watch & Discussion thread

+14
valkeakuulas
Glorfindel
sheny
fantastica
AnneNeville
coxfire
brisallie
ColferInspired
Buenos
Ranwing
ChrisColferFan1
bayth
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
18 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

What did you think of the episode ?

5x10 "Trio" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap0%5x10 "Trio" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
5x10 "Trio" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap0%5x10 "Trio" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
5x10 "Trio" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap6%5x10 "Trio" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
5x10 "Trio" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap18%5x10 "Trio" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 3 ]
5x10 "Trio" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap6%5x10 "Trio" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
5x10 "Trio" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap12%5x10 "Trio" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 2 ]
5x10 "Trio" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap47%5x10 "Trio" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 47% 
[ 8 ]
5x10 "Trio" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_lcap11%5x10 "Trio" Watch & Discussion thread I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 17

5x10 "Trio" Watch & Discussion thread Empty 5x10 "Trio" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  tanita_mors 3/3/2014, 3:03 pm

"Trio"

5x10 "Trio" Watch & Discussion thread Tumblr_n1oiap5aag1qe0reco1_500

GRADUATION IS IN SIGHT ON AN ALL-NEW “GLEE”
TUESDAY, MARCH 04, ON FOX

Graduating seniors Blaine, Tina and Sam get more than they bargained for when they try to create an epic, lasting memory of McKinley High. In NYC, the continuing diva battle between Rachel and Santana hits a tipping point, leading to big changes for them and their circle of friends. Will and Emma are anxious about being unable to conceive a child.“Trio” episode of GLEE airing on Tuesday, Mar. 04 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GLE-510) (TV-14 D, L, V)

Cast: Matthew Morrison as Will Schuester; Lea Michele as Rachel Berry; Chris Colfer as Kurt Hummel; Kevin McHale as Artie; Jenna Ushkowitz as Tina; Naya Rivera as Santana Lopez; Darren Criss as Blaine Anderson; Chord Overstreet as Sam Evans; Jacob Artist as Jake Puckerman; Melissa Benoist as Marley Rose; Becca Tobin as Kitty Wilde; Alex Newell as Wade “Unique” Adams; Blake Jenner as Ryder Lynn; and Lauren Potter as Becky Jackson.

Guest Cast: Jayma Mays as Emma, Dot Marie Jones as Coach Beiste; Demi Lovato Dani, Adam Lambert as Elliott “Starchild” Gilbert,
You all know what to do.
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

5x10 "Trio" Watch & Discussion thread Empty Re: 5x10 "Trio" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Jellyrolls 3/4/2014, 9:59 pm

Who's ready to slog through useless Blamtina scenes to get to "The Happening?"
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

5x10 "Trio" Watch & Discussion thread Empty Re: 5x10 "Trio" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  bayth 3/4/2014, 10:00 pm

Are we placing bets on when that will be televised? I'll say at the 45 minute mark.  tonguue 
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/4/2014, 10:01 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:Who's ready to slog through useless Blamtina scenes to get to "The Happening?"

I am DVRing the episode and will fast forward the Blamtina scenes.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/4/2014, 10:03 pm

Just hit the mute button to save my brain cells from the travesty that is Jumping Jumping.

The sooner the end the farce that is McKinley, the better.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/4/2014, 10:06 pm

Ranwing wrote:Just hit the mute button to save my brain cells from the travesty that is Jumping Jumping.

Jumping Jumping has  already started?
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/4/2014, 10:10 pm

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
Ranwing wrote:Just hit the mute button to save my brain cells from the travesty that is Jumping Jumping.

And ended. Count yourself lucky.

Wow... what a manipulative, condescending creep you've become, Rachel. Kurt is a traitor? Go to hell.

Adam Lambert saved Barracuda.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/4/2014, 10:13 pm

OMG, was that meta in the "what you missed on glee?" ND don't decide what to do until the night before? Just like the writers come up with the scripts the night before they are shooting.

Seriously, sex in the faculty bathroom. And they don't lock the door, and Becky walks in? Seriously, Glee?

Jumpin Jumping Jumping may just be the biggest waste of screen time on Glee ever. For a dance song, it was seriously lacking energy, and the performance was pointless. It was totally totally pointless. Oh, and put the meta in with Artie commenting about how he wasn't involved.

Run them over and kill them with your wheelchair. No one will mind.

OMG, Rachel is being so much of a diva. Seriously, the way she's treating Elliot. He should run far away from here. Far, far away.

Oh, here is another pointless song. Just an excuse for Lea to sing with Adam. Remember when the songs used to make sense in the story. They did a great job on. Adam really does have a great set of pipes.

Blaine is more excited about a graduation gown than he is about Kurt.

Overnight lock in approved by the student council? Could Blaine have come up with a more boring idea? Of course, that's Blaine. Boring as watching paint dry. We are talking about the boy who gave his boyfriend monogrammed towels for a graduation gift.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/4/2014, 10:15 pm

Ranwing wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:

Wow... what a manipulative, condescending creep you've become, Rachel. Kurt is a traitor? Go to hell.

I am not watching now, b ugt am DVRing it. I will fast forward Jumping Jumping . And I can believe Rachel called Kurt a traitor. Because he did not take her side over Santana's? He did not take either side.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/4/2014, 10:17 pm

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
Ranwing wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:

I am   not watching now, b ugt am  DVRing   it.  I will  fast forward Jumping  Jumping .  And I can  believe  Rachel  called  Kurt a traitor. Because he  did not take her side  over Santana's?  He did not take either side.

She actually said that Elliot did more for her than Kurt did since graduation. Am fighting the urge to hire someone to kneecap her.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/4/2014, 10:17 pm

I'm always here for a Lea number!   wub wub

Poor Rachel you are heading for an epic fall!
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/4/2014, 10:19 pm

Ranwing wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
Ranwing wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:

I am   not watching now, b ugt am  DVRing   it.  I will  fast forward Jumping  Jumping .  And I can  believe  Rachel  called  Kurt a traitor. Because he  did not take her side  over Santana's?  He did not take either side.

She actually said that Elliot did more for her than Kurt did since graduation. Am fighting the urge to hire someone to kneecap her.

Agree. Kurt has in my opinion done a lot for her.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/4/2014, 10:20 pm

Good... fucking... gods... Blaine you are such a child!

Kurt, fuck Elliot while you can! For all our sakes.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/4/2014, 10:21 pm

I am just reading here and on tumblr, as usual.  neutre
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/4/2014, 10:21 pm

I finally get a good live stream and the first thig on my screen is blamtina.  dryy 

Anytime I listen to this song I think in Pitch Perfect

Last edited by brisallie on 3/4/2014, 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/4/2014, 10:22 pm

ColferInspired wrote:I am just reading here and on tumblr, as usual.  neutre

I am just reading here too.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/4/2014, 10:22 pm

I am already sick of the Wemma baby discussion.

I think Jenna learned to cry from watching Darren. Jenna's acting is so bad right now, that she is almost making Chord and Darren look good (almost I said).

Elliot, what is wrong with you. Just walk away from the craziness. Don't listen to either of them.

OMG. Super hero Blaine is back. Why couldn't he fall on his head and be nocked out for the rest of the series? Yes, this is the boy Kurt should marry. A boy who still runs around in super hero costumes.

Don't You Forget About Me. They ruined a classic 80's song, and the scene was stupid. Of course, Blaine even has to win the stupid fire extinguisher race. I don't like the way CHord or Darren sound when they are singing that low.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 3/4/2014, 10:23 pm

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
Ranwing wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:

It's Rachel. You have to be fully on her side or you are on the wrong side.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/4/2014, 10:24 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
Ranwing wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:

It's Rachel.  You have to be fully on her side or you are on the wrong side.

Good point.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 3/4/2014, 10:24 pm

Adam Lambert in Baracuda.. wub wub 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 3/4/2014, 10:26 pm

When is The Happening coming up?
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 3/4/2014, 10:27 pm

Ranwing wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
Ranwing wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:

She said what? Oh Rachel I wan't to see later when you need a friend and no one is there for you
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 3/4/2014, 10:28 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:I am already sick of the Wemma baby discussion.  

I think Jenna learned to cry from watching Darren. Jenna's acting is so bad right now, that she is almost making Chord and Darren look good (almost I said).

Elliot, what is wrong with you.  Just walk away from the craziness.  Don't listen to either of them.  

OMG.  Super hero Blaine is back. Why couldn't he fall on his head and be nocked out for the rest of the series?  Yes, this is the boy Kurt should marry.  A boy who still runs around in super hero costumes.  

Don't You Forget About Me.  They ruined a classic 80's song, and the scene was stupid.  Of course, Blaine even has to win the stupid fire extinguisher race.  I don't like the way CHord or Darren sound when they are singing that low.  

Yeah, but after a certain episode it will be canon who is a real hero, and doesn't go around dressed like one either.  neutre

Though he is a hero in so many others ways since Season 1.

Last edited by ColferInspired on 3/4/2014, 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/4/2014, 10:28 pm

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
Ranwing wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
Ranwing wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:

Agree.  Kurt has  in  my opinion  done a lot for her.

Let's see... finding the loft so she could get out of the NYADA dorms... Vogue makeover... stopping her from doing a nude scene that she'd regret... signing her up for the Funny Girl auditions...

Damn... Rachel's right. Kurt's been an absolute monster to her.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 3/4/2014, 10:29 pm

Will and Emma are so sweet. Love Danny's Song. Here's hoping that they make a baby.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next