Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robodog featuring the voice talent of Chris Colfer.

+22
ChrisColfersLightning
MissSoniaPP
MoviesAreLife
Delight
Kurt Hummel
Ireth
Lottie2303
mindschemez
ColferInspired
Georgette888
sheny
brisallie
fantastica
Porcelain
tanita_mors
coxfire
Ranwing
valkeakuulas
Glorfindel
Buenos
ChrisColferFan1
bayth
26 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Robodog featuring the voice talent of Chris Colfer. - Page 7 Empty Re: Robodog featuring the voice talent of Chris Colfer.

Post  Ranwing 8/27/2014, 4:30 pm

Robodog featuring the voice talent of Chris Colfer. - Page 7 Tumblr_naz9n0JLzY1qh5dyro1_500

Looks like the animation part of the production is now well underway. I guess that Chris is finished with the initial voice work.

Wow... next year is going to be such an embarrassment of riches for us Kurtsies. Glee finished with, RoboDog coming out and the Noel Coward biopic... I can't wait! panik
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Robodog featuring the voice talent of Chris Colfer. - Page 7 Empty Re: Robodog featuring the voice talent of Chris Colfer.

Post  fantastica 8/27/2014, 5:36 pm

i don't think Noel will be released next year, but we will at least get some juicy leaked pics about the movie, such as chris walking down a london street partially wearing the costume. the idea that chris will be singing multiple songs (most likely solos) in one movie - more than a whole season of glee would allow him to sing - puts a huge smile on my already smiling face.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 8/27/2014, 8:55 pm

Robodog featuring the voice talent of Chris Colfer. - Page 7 Tumblr_nazodrsO4r1ry2toyo1_500

panikpanikpanikholapanikpanik panik
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/27/2014, 9:41 pm

oh Jesus fxxking christ that's my BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 8/27/2014, 9:42 pm

what a wonderful birthday present!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this year i met my other idol at a play. next year robodog will be released on that day. why is God so generous w/ me???

bounce
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Divalicious 8/27/2014, 10:01 pm

That is so much quicker than I would have thought possible for an animated film. Hopefully it is well done, we know the voice acting will be great, no matter what.

Divalicious
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 8/28/2014, 1:32 am

I think theyve been working on this movie for several years. Chris did the voice work in Feb but im assuming they had a rough cut of the animation by then.

As to Noel if they film in March 2015, the movie could be released that fall/winter, it all depends.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 8/28/2014, 4:01 am

Trailer, trailer, trailer!
We're soon going to see how it looks and sounds!
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 8/28/2014, 4:27 am

Oooooh, that's only a few months away!!!!! panik  danse3
(very possibly even before Glee will start again)There will be trailers soon, yay!!! bananaz

And around the time of release there will be new interviews with Chris. Hmmm, although as that will probably be right around the time that Glee will start again, so he might get a lot of Glee questions then too.
But who cares about Glee, when we'll have cute Robodog!!!!! hola
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 8/28/2014, 4:46 am

This makes me so happy. Smile 

Can't wait to see the trailer.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 8/28/2014, 12:08 pm

Now I'm really excited for January:banzai:
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 8/28/2014, 1:27 pm

YAY! bananaz

And great birthday present for you Kim. Smile
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 8/28/2014, 1:59 pm

The timing is really fantastic - right around the point when Glee will be struggling to get any kind of attention, Chris will be out doing promotion for RoboDog. The irony is absolutely delicious. Twisted Evil
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 8/28/2014, 2:25 pm

Aww, that is great. Not long to wait.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  tanita_mors 8/28/2014, 3:01 pm

kolce kolce kolce
tanita_mors
tanita_mors
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  mindschemez 8/28/2014, 3:14 pm

Glorfindel wrote:New promo pic from Marza Animation Planet’s 'Robodog':

Robodog featuring the voice talent of Chris Colfer. - Page 7 Tumblr_naz8ziOtYJ1srq8uqo1_500

What a cutie pie. wub

This is so cute. Please please please let the movie have merchandise!! With the release date, its perfect with the holiday season.

Ranwing wrote:The timing is really fantastic - right around the point when Glee will be struggling to get any kind of attention, Chris will be out doing promotion for RoboDog. The irony is absolutely delicious. Twisted Evil

Lol, right? Like when Noel was announced after the Glee finale. koolaid

mindschemez
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 8/28/2014, 3:32 pm

mindschemez wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:New promo pic from Marza Animation Planet’s 'Robodog':

Robodog featuring the voice talent of Chris Colfer. - Page 7 Tumblr_naz8ziOtYJ1srq8uqo1_500

What a cutie pie. wub

This is so cute. Please please please let the movie have merchandise!! With the release date, its perfect with the holiday season.

OMG, there must be! A little toy RoboDog that speaks in Chris's voice!

*makes grabby hands* GIMMEE!!!
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 8/28/2014, 4:17 pm

I just can't get over how cute they have made Robodog. wub

I'm sure everyone here would atleast get a stuffed toy of this cutie, especially if it's going to be official and will atleast some level support new animation studios.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Robodog featuring the voice talent of Chris Colfer. - Page 7 Empty Release date

Post  Kurt addict 9/6/2014, 3:58 am

According to imb robodog. Will be released in L.A on the 14th January and then U.S release on the 16th January other dates are not yet confirmed
Kurt addict
Kurt addict
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 9/6/2014, 7:48 am

staceysthings:
So according to IMDb, Robodog is premiering in Los Angeles on Jan. 14 and the U.S. release will be Jan. 16. They also have a bunch of release dates for other countries. I’m not sure if these dates are locked in but I thought it was worth mentioning.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/8/2014, 8:55 am

Robodog featuring the voice talent of Chris Colfer. - Page 7 Tumblr_nd4iylL3cG1qjlzrgo1_500
x

This is probably for Robodog, so that's why I put it here, but Ellen Page is not listed on the IMBd page of the movie, so who knows?
It could be another project entirely (Disney?).  Smile
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 10/8/2014, 10:09 am

There was a girl depicted as the owner of the dogs in one of the earlier promo pictures? I do wonder if she is indeed in Robodog then why hasn't it been advertised more? Because all credit to Chris, but I'm sure Ellen Page is just as, or if not more, recognisable name than Chris.

Maybe it's a recent change.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 10/8/2014, 10:19 am

Will be nice if Ellen is in Robodog with Chris, but I won't be too upset if this was a mistake. Am more excited about a popular band's music being used in Chris's film and having it referred to as a "major" animated film (with Chris's name firmly attached to it).

It's all good. coool
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  angelnessa 10/8/2014, 11:09 am

valkeakuulas wrote:There was a girl depicted as the owner of the dogs in one of the earlier promo pictures? I do wonder if she is indeed in Robodog then why hasn't it been advertised more? Because all credit to Chris, but I'm sure Ellen Page is just as, or if not more, recognisable name than Chris.

Maybe it's a recent change.

The girl was being voiced by another fairly young actress. She tweeted about it back when Chris was first in the studio. I think if it had been changed they would have said something, since Ellen Page is a very well known and talented actress. I'm leaning towards this being a different project altogether, unless somehow the above tweeter made a mistake and was actually referencing Ellen Degeneres, and Chris landed a major part in Finding Dory fanny2 .
angelnessa
angelnessa
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 10/8/2014, 11:28 am

angelnessa wrote: I'm leaning towards this being a different project altogether, unless somehow the above tweeter made a mistake and was actually referencing Ellen Degeneres, and Chris landed a major part in Finding Dory fanny2 .
Oooooooooooooooh. ohmy

Robodog featuring the voice talent of Chris Colfer. - Page 7 Nemo-says-hello
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next