Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20

+24
AnneNeville
Georgette888
Ireth
opals
bayth
tanita_mors
valkeakuulas
Divalicious
sjonnepon
Ranwing
Lottie2303
Kurt addict
JamieRulz
mindschemez
fantastica
coxfire
Glorfindel
sheny
ChrisColferFan1
ColferInspired
Buenos
Jellyrolls
brisallie
Porcelain
28 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 39 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20

Post  Buenos 2/14/2014, 6:28 pm

What the hell are Kurt and Blaine doing all this week that we are getting NO spoilers? No tweets, no instagrams, etc, etc. This is pissing me off.  Razz Razz 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 39 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20

Post  Glorfindel 2/14/2014, 6:45 pm

sheny wrote:Santana was living in the loft when Rachel and Brody were sleeping together, so that probably isn't a problem for her.
Oh, you're right. Wasn't Santana still sleeping on the couch back then?
Not that it matters much: those curtains are pretty impractical. I can't imagine someone wanting to live like that, being able to hear everything from the others.
But it's Glee.  Rolling Eyes 

I still think the change in the living arrangements mentioned in the summary may be Rachel moving in with Elliot for a couple of episodes after the fight. I don't want Santana to leave the loft :(
Somehow I think that Elliot will turn out to be bi, or straight (even when Santana made that violet spotlight or something comment).  unsure

And tbh: if one of the girls has to leave the loft it should be Santana, as Hummelberry leased the lot together.

Buenos wrote:What the hell are Kurt and Blaine doing all this week that we are getting NO spoilers?   No tweets, no instagrams, etc, etc.   This is pissing me off.   Razz Razz 
Well, here's some news:

Film Crew LA ‏@filmcrewLA 5h
'Glee' Is filming several days next week at the Wells Fargo Tower photo

Duane Mieliwocki ‏@DuaneMieliwocki 57m
@StaceyHallman That's because we rarely shoot an episode back to front without interruption. Right now we're on 13, 14 & 15.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/14/2014, 7:08 pm

Duane Mieliwocki ‏@DuaneMieliwocki 57m
@StaceyHallman That's because we rarely shoot an episode back to front without interruption. Right now we're on 13, 14 & 15.

Interesting, they are continuing the MO to film multiple episodes concurrently. Which means that Episode 5.14 may include all the NY characters after all, including Santana and Artie.

What in the world do they have left to film for Episode 5.13 at this point? There is speculation that nobody ever mentioned filming "Don't stop Believing" but that would mean the Noobs are not involved in that at all unless they bring them all back and Jenna to sing her part I guess.  blinkk 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/14/2014, 7:19 pm

New promo:

Kurt for a split second hanging on a pole.  miamiam

No noobs in sight.....

No other storyline being presented except for Rachel being a diva (sigh) and the slap. They sure luv to promote that.  Rolling Eyes
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/14/2014, 7:29 pm

Tumblr never lets us down:

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 39 Tumblr_n10bgpd4No1sqqzcso1_500
x
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/14/2014, 7:30 pm

I know I'm a broken record but why in the world don't they show Adam Lambert in the promos?  Shocked 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/14/2014, 7:31 pm

wub wub

My baby is straddling the pole.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/14/2014, 7:53 pm

Glorfindel wrote:New promo:

No noobs in sight.....

No other storyline being presented except for Rachel being a diva (sigh) and the slap. They sure luv to promote that.  Rolling Eyes

They are still teasing us.  Rolling Eyes
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/14/2014, 8:01 pm

ColferInspired wrote:They are still teasing us.  Rolling Eyes
Yes, but with what? And why?

The fans who follow spoilers already know that Adam will be in the episode. So we're gonna watch anyway. So why not put a little teaser in the promo?

And the Glee viewers who don't follow spoilers will now not know that Adam will be in the episode, so they might decide that Glee offers nothing really exciting or to their liking and they won't tune in. Whereas a little teasing with Adam might convince them to watch.

Keeping Adam out of the promos is just plain stupid, imo. I don't get it.  saispa
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 2/14/2014, 8:11 pm

No noobs in sight.....

WTF!???!?! Ugh Glee looks AWFUL UGH! I think I might skip out on this episode, Ill watch I beleive in a thing called love on tumblr  vomit2  It looks like Rachel slapped Santana because she called her awful? It looks like Rachel is angry for Santana and her ego is bruised because the whole Funny girl thing, and seeing Blaine face too much made me nauseous and Artie like every other male on Glee will tell Tina she is being a 'bitch' again and Blaines to save the day! Ugh I want to vomit, Im not watching this train wreck!  vomir
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/14/2014, 8:20 pm

ChrisColfersLightning wrote:

No noobs in sight.....

WTF!???!?! Ugh Glee looks AWFUL UGH! I think I might skip out on this episode, Ill watch I beleive in a thing called love on tumblr  vomit2  It looks like Rachel slapped Santana because she called her awful? It looks like Rachel is angry for Santana and her ego is bruised because the whole Funny girl thing, and seeing Blaine face too much made me nauseous and Artie like every other male on Glee will tell Tina she is being a 'bitch' again and Blaines to save the day! Ugh I want to vomit, Im not watching this train wreck!  vomir

Good points I will just watch the Kurt scenes and skip the rest. Including Kurt scenes that has Blaine.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 2/14/2014, 8:25 pm

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:

No noobs in sight.....

Good points I will  just watch the Kurt  scenes   and skip the rest. Including Kurt scenes that has Blaine.

You do not even have to give Glee a viewer rating, tumblr will post Kurt scenes the same night! Plus Hulu shows Glee episodes the next day on there, this show needs to slowly die, after releasing all of Kurts songs first of course  dryy 
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/14/2014, 8:30 pm

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:

No noobs in sight.....

Good points I will  just watch the Kurt  scenes   and skip the rest. Including Kurt scenes that has Blaine.

You do not even have to give Glee a viewer rating, tumblr will post Kurt scenes the same night! Plus Hulu shows Glee episodes the next day on there, this show needs to slowly die, after releasing all of Kurts songs first of course  dryy 

Great points, I may just wait and  watch  Kurt scenes on Tumblr or on Hula.  In fact this is would I will  do.[/quote]
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 39 Empty ^

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 2/14/2014, 8:36 pm

I follow nothing but Chris stans for 90% of my tumblr, It never fails, no later than a hour after the show aired, I see Kurt only scenes posted on tumblr  wub It is best that way :)Plus Im in the US so I get spoilers on tumblr before it airs anyways so Id know if I should tune in on Glee on hulu or not :P
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/14/2014, 8:48 pm

NGL, I like both Santana and Rachel so I will watch this episode.  Razz 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/14/2014, 8:53 pm

Buenos wrote:NGL, I like both Santana and Rachel so I will watch this episode.   Razz 

I like both too, though sometimes I'd like to slap Rachel when is too diva. But I've a doubt, I know Glee is moving to Tuesdays, but at what time will be broadcasted? (on tuesdays I see another show)
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/14/2014, 8:53 pm

ChrisColfersLightning wrote:I follow nothing but Chris stans for 90% of my tumblr, It never fails, no later than a hour after the show aired, I see Kurt only scenes posted on tumblr  wub It is best that way :)Plus Im in the US so I get spoilers on tumblr before it airs anyways so Id know if I should tune in on Glee on hulu or not :P

My dashboard gets really interesting, because I follow Chris stans as well, but these ones left Glee after Season 3 or about the same time I left the Klaine fandom after "Silly Love Songs".

They post Sherlock, Supernatural, Dr Who, Teen Wolf and other fandoms, but these are mixed in with Chris pics if they meet him at his book signings, gifs of SBL, that are new Chris fans that discovered him because of the movie. TLOS fans. Or ones that just watch the show because of Chris/Kurt.

That is what I love they left the fandom ages ago but stayed Chris's fans. And that his fandom is growing and it has nothing to do with Glee.  wub 

I do follow a couple of Lea and Naya fans because they are Kurt/Chris fans as well.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/14/2014, 8:54 pm

brisallie wrote:
Buenos wrote:NGL, I like both Santana and Rachel so I will watch this episode.   Razz 

I like both too, though sometimes I'd like to slap Rachel when is too diva. But I've a doubt, I know Glee is moving to Tuesdays, but at what time will be broadcasted? (on tuesdays I see another show)

I always want to slap Rachel..!! Razz 

It will be Tuesdays at 8:00 PM

the show will never do this, but I would love for Rachel to go though an extended period of nothing but setbacks and odds stacked against her, blackballed from Broadway, shunned at NYADA, it would be a hoot because it would go against everything the show has presented for her in 5 years. We know she'll triumph in the end but at least make the journey interesting. (and no it's not like Kurt's s3, because Kurt has never gotten Rachel's huge moments of triumph)
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/14/2014, 9:11 pm

Buenos wrote:
brisallie wrote:

the show will never do this, but I would love for Rachel to go though an extended period of nothing but setbacks and odds stacked against her, blackballed from Broadway, shunned at NYADA, it would be a hoot because it would go against everything the show has presented for her in 5 years.  We know she'll triumph in the end but at least make the journey interesting.  (and no it's not like Kurt's s3, because Kurt has never gotten Rachel's huge moments of triumph)

Good points I also  want Blaine to go  though a extended  period of   set backs  not winning.  In fact if Blaine must be in NY and most likely   NAYADA, I would love it if Kurt Wins something  over Blaine  for once. It is my hope that people at NAYAD won't think Blaine is a Perfect Cupcake/A Special Snowflake.

Last edited by ChrisColferFan1 on 2/14/2014, 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/14/2014, 9:14 pm

Buenos wrote:
brisallie wrote:

the show will never do this, but I would love for Rachel to go though an extended period of nothing but setbacks and odds stacked against her, blackballed from Broadway, shunned at NYADA, it would be a hoot because it would go against everything the show has presented for her in 5 years.  We know she'll triumph in the end but at least make the journey interesting.  (and no it's not like Kurt's s3, because Kurt has never gotten Rachel's huge moments of triumph)

Thanks.

And regards your idea of a possible plot, I agree. But sadly, glee writers don't see it the same way :( , people already assumed she will get her goals at the end, but they don't want to see her dealing with those struggles for one or two episodes only, because it seems like it never was actually a big problem and that why some people has stopped to root for her. Actually the moment she got Fanny, I thought "what it comes now? Why I should keep following her journey?"
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/14/2014, 9:15 pm

No noobs in sight.....

Well, pretty obvious that Rachel is the one who instigated and escalated the fight. I'm guessing that Santana had it up to her eyeteeth with Rachel's "It's so hard to be the star" airs and just planned to audition for the understudy part to irk her. She's probably shocked as hell to actually be offered the job and that sent Rachel's self-entitled fit into overdrive.

Oh... and Rachel... physically attacking a cast mate will get you fired from most shows.

Am glad that, at least for now, Kurt is not involved in this mess.

Tumblr never lets us down:

x

This needs to be reblogged forever. aa54
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/14/2014, 9:24 pm

I love all the rocker band people backing up this duet.  wub wub 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/14/2014, 9:55 pm

Buenos wrote:I love all the rocker band people backing up this duet.    wub wub 

As do I.

The shirt, Kurt.. lose it.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 2/14/2014, 9:57 pm

Ranwing wrote:

As do I.

I wonder since this is a rock number, they might do an outfit change during the song, maybe shirtless scene might pop up  uhuhu 
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/14/2014, 10:05 pm

Ranwing wrote:

As do I.

He will by Episode5.14.  phr34r 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next