Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20

+24
AnneNeville
Georgette888
Ireth
opals
bayth
tanita_mors
valkeakuulas
Divalicious
sjonnepon
Ranwing
Lottie2303
Kurt addict
JamieRulz
mindschemez
fantastica
coxfire
Glorfindel
sheny
ChrisColferFan1
ColferInspired
Buenos
Jellyrolls
brisallie
Porcelain
28 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 40 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20

Post  ColferInspired 2/14/2014, 10:23 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 40 Tumblr_n10hykBUVV1ql1znmo1_500

@msleamichele On the #Glee set with my valentine @chriscolfer Smile #KurtandRachel #BFF

I going to hazard a guess this is for episode 15.

Whatever happens in 14, I am guessing with the wedding shop Blaine is trying to force the wedding to happen by rushing things in episode 15.

Again no ring, but again could be Chris didn't want to wear it, or this is before shooting a scene and Kurt no longer has the ring.  saispa

They seem to like doing Valentine's Day episodes, maybe something happens and Rachel asks Kurt to  be her Valentine and she takes him out to dinner to cheer him up.  saispa
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 40 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20

Post  bayth 2/14/2014, 10:27 pm

ColferInspired wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 40 Tumblr_n10hykBUVV1ql1znmo1_500

@msleamichele On the #Glee set with my valentine @chriscolfer Smile#KurtandRachel #BFF

Whatever happens in 14, I am guessing with the wedding shop Blaine is trying to force the wedding to happen by rushing things in episode 15.

Again no ring, but again could be Chris didn't want to wear it, or this is before shooting a scene and Kurt no longer has the ring.  saispa

They seem to like doing Valentine's Day episodes, maybe something happens and Rachel asks Kurt to  be her Valentine and she takes him out to dinner to cheer him up.  saispa

I looked closer and he does have the ring on - damn it!!
bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/14/2014, 10:34 pm

bayth wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 40 Tumblr_n10hykBUVV1ql1znmo1_500

@msleamichele On the #Glee set with my valentine @chriscolfer Smile#KurtandRachel #BFF

I looked closer and he does have the ring on - damn it!!

Agree a big damn it !!!!!!! :angry: 
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/14/2014, 10:36 pm

For goodness sake , folks, Kurt/Chris looks adorable, who gives a flying f**k about a ring?  coool 

And it's a Hummelberry photo at a new restaurant, "Robertos"!   wub :

Last edited by Buenos on 2/14/2014, 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 2/14/2014, 10:37 pm

Buenos wrote:
Ranwing wrote:
Buenos wrote:I love all the rocker band people backing up this duet.    wub wub 

As do I.

The shirt, Kurt.. lose it.

He will by Episode5.14.   phr34r 

Don't tell me it's for Klaine  vomir  I would rather miss a shirtless Chris scene than watch him on that trifling pig  vomit2 
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/14/2014, 10:38 pm

ChrisColfersLightning wrote:
Buenos wrote:
Ranwing wrote:
Buenos wrote:I love all the rocker band people backing up this duet.    wub wub 

As do I.

The shirt, Kurt.. lose it.

He will by Episode5.14.   phr34r 

Don't tell me it's for Klaine  vomir  I would rather miss a shirtless Chris scene than watch him on that trifling pig  vomit2 

I agree 100%.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/14/2014, 10:39 pm

Lea/Rachel looks good, too!'m wub wub 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/14/2014, 10:57 pm

I don't want to offend LOTR, but it seems that engagement ring divides people as it happened in the movies. Everybody is fighting over it, if he's wearing it or not.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/14/2014, 11:06 pm

brisallie wrote:I don't want to offend LOTR, but it seems that engagement ring divides people as it happened in the movies. Everybody is fighting over it, if he's wearing it or not.

We are getting Hummelberry that is all I'll care about.  Smile
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/14/2014, 11:09 pm

brisallie wrote:I don't want to offend LOTR, but it seems that engagement ring divides people as it happened in the movies. Everybody is fighting over it, if he's wearing it or not.

I don't want to be accused of badgering people on how to post, but it's depressing to me not being able to appreciate a beautiful photo of Kurt without fixating on whether he's wearing a ring or not.

Hummelberry look gorgeous, that's the most important take-a-way I get from that photo'.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/14/2014, 11:11 pm

5x15 Title
Bash

This is from GOBR.

Guess they are done with their hissy fit.  Rolling Eyes

Last edited by ColferInspired on 2/14/2014, 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/14/2014, 11:12 pm

ColferInspired wrote:

We are getting Hummelberry that is all I'll care about.  Smile

As long as there is no Blaine in that scene I will   be  happy.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/14/2014, 11:31 pm

brisallie wrote: We are getting Hummelberry that is all I'll care about.  Smile

banzai  banzai 
Amen to that!
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/14/2014, 11:38 pm

Buenos wrote:
brisallie wrote: We are getting Hummelberry that is all I'll care about.  Smile

banzai  banzai 
Amen to that!

I agree too. But that was posted by ColferInspired  tonguue 
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/14/2014, 11:56 pm

"Bash" the title of Episode 5.15?   unsure   

Hopefully party at the loft, maybe a return appearance of shirtless Santa who's redeemed his criminal ways. Razz 

And if not I don't care.   phr34r
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/15/2014, 12:28 am

Buenos wrote:"Bash" the title of Episode 5.15?   unsure   

Hopefully party at the loft, maybe a return appearance of shirtless Santa who's redeemed his criminal ways. Razz 

And if not I don't care.   phr34r

I second that!  tonguue 

But as at that point everybody will be in NY, I've the feeling will be a welcome party to Lima people ... but still Hot Santa could make a surprise appearance and telling blaine "Oh you're his fiance. Did he tell you we made out last year?" lol

-------

https://chriscolferfanforum.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=561
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40