Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20

+24
AnneNeville
Georgette888
Ireth
opals
bayth
tanita_mors
valkeakuulas
Divalicious
sjonnepon
Ranwing
Lottie2303
Kurt addict
JamieRulz
mindschemez
fantastica
coxfire
Glorfindel
sheny
ChrisColferFan1
ColferInspired
Buenos
Jellyrolls
brisallie
Porcelain
28 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 38 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20

Post  ColferInspired 2/13/2014, 9:45 pm

But they said that last Season. But they were still giving out spoilers for Season 5.  saispa

But others have anons that give out spoilers anyway. And Mjsblog.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 38 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20

Post  Buenos 2/13/2014, 10:13 pm

ColferInspired wrote:But they said that last Season. But they were still giving out spoilers for Season 5.  saispa

True, GOBR are drama queens.

I wonder if they are pissed off Mjsblig scooped them.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/13/2014, 10:19 pm

Buenos wrote:
ColferInspired wrote:But they said that last Season. But they were still giving out spoilers for Season 5.  saispa

True,  GOBR are drama queens.  

That would be my guess.  Smile

They don't feed the Klainers, or right out confirms a spoiler which is why I like that blog.

But while not confirming anything they do end up being accurate.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/13/2014, 10:45 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 38 Tumblr_n0yofdgx3W1r4ezfzo1_500

roricruegsegger Always halloween in K and R’s Apt…. The evil little things that they keep around their apartment #glee #kurtandrachelsapt #setlife #evilsmile

It is strange this person keeps referring to this as Kurt and Rachel's apartment/loft.

Thank god that that hideous thing is only small.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 2/13/2014, 10:48 pm

I'm glad  GOBR are pissed off, I've never liked them. For me they're group of people who try to be unbiased, but it doesn't work and usually they end up pleasing some people in the fandom (klainers)

As regards the picture, I don't see Kurt and Rachel having those figures in their apt as they're more for people who likes dark things or love Halloween. Unless they have a side we haven't seen yet.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColfersLightning 2/13/2014, 10:58 pm

ColferInspired wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 38 Tumblr_n0yofdgx3W1r4ezfzo1_500

roricruegsegger Always halloween in K and R’s Apt…. The evil little things that they keep around their apartment #glee #kurtandrachelsapt #setlife #evilsmile

It is strange this person keeps referring to this as Kurt and Rachel's apartment/loft.

I think they are hinting that Santana is leaving  unsure  It used to be all of their apt, now it is Kurt/Rachels? At least it is not Kurt/Blaines  Rolling Eyes 

Kurt likes all types of strange and unique things, maybe his taste have been rather dark lately due to a certain someone by the name of StarChild  uhuhu 
ChrisColfersLightning
ChrisColfersLightning
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/13/2014, 11:03 pm

well they all have Monday off.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 2/14/2014, 4:10 am

Kurt had a skull in his bedroom previously, so I do think that he does like strange/somewhat creepy things. But that skull looked good while this new figurine creeps me out. I wouldn't want to be alone in a room with that thing.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/14/2014, 5:27 am

Buenos wrote:True,  GOBR are drama queens.  

Good riddance, I say. Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 38 Kicked-out-smiley

ColferInspired wrote:roricruegsegger Always halloween in K and R’s Apt…. The evil little things that they keep around their apartment #glee #kurtandrachelsapt #setlife #evilsmile

When it comes to spoilers I wouldn't put that much weight into the crew calling it "Kurt and Rachel's":

Andrea Medina ‏@dreakristina
.@weddingklaine On set, we refer to the loft as "Kurt & Rachel's Loft" no matter what & we still refer to Schue's classroom as Spanish room.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/14/2014, 12:51 pm

Ranwing wrote:She acknowledged that she was a lesbian in season 2, but in season 1 she was as far as everyone knew straight (barring her extremely close relationship wtih Brittany). Regardless, her sexuality isn't the point in this case. Had Finn grown a set of balls and owned up to the fact that he slept with someone that his ex-girlfriend at the time had serious issues with, that's on Finn. Santana definately wanted to rub it in Rachel's face, but it was Finn could have easily defused the issue by taking his lumps and owning up to what he did. But again, Santana didn't sleep with Finn just to upset Rachel - that was the bonus.

Regardless, there's been a lot of water under the bridge. Santana has come through for Rachel in a lot of ways, most importantly helping her through her pregnancy scare and revealing Brody for the slimeball that he was. She still a sharp-tongued bitch, but that's her nature and up until this point, Rachel was handling their friendship just fine. Again, I don't doubt that Rachel will bring up Finn as a factor in her blow up with Santana, but again these are Rachel's issues. Santana hasn't been a factor between her and Finn since season 2.

Finn really should have stood up for his girlfriend and himself when Santana was mocking her and him....or both of them at the same time. I guess he felt intimidated by her. It's like a large, dopey dog being afraid of a nasty, little cat. (I love cats, btw). He has no problem standing up to other guys, but with the women he is at a loss of what to do.

She has absolutely came through for Rachel in season four and season five. I would also add helping her get that diner job to the list. I was very impressed. This is why this FG storyline has thrown me for a loop a little bit. It feels like season two in a way. I know it's Santana's nature to be bitchy with everyone but Brittany and that includes her friends, but she still takes it too far sometimes. Rachel is clearly bothered by it sometimes ("You mean friends who mock my looks and undermine my talent? You're right! Why would I need new friends?") I'm not saying she should kiss Rachel's ass at all, but making jabs about how "ugly" she is is really fucking mean, as Rachel already does and probably always will feel "unpretty" compared to girls like Santana and Quinn. That's why I think there is going to be some pent up anger---years worth of it---there. Rachel has never really expressed any sort of anger or rage to her former bully except on one occasion with the "dancing on a pole" comment.

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  MoviesAreLife 2/14/2014, 1:01 pm

Glorfindel wrote:I mentioned this on another forum: I don't think it would really have mattered if Santana had chosen e.g. 'People' from 'Funny Girl' instead of DROMP. Rachel (and lbr: her fans too) would still feel like she has the rights to every Barbra song out there.
Remember Kurt saying at his WSS audition (when he sang a 'Funny Girl' song) that he had "written permission from the woman herself: miss Rachel Berry"?  Rolling Eyes 

There are many reasons why I dislike Santana (although I enjoy her in the loft) but at the time when she slept with Finn and wanted him back in 'Furt' I don't think she was a lesbian yet.
The writers screwed up with this one: it was not supposed to be canon that Santana was sleeping with Finn against her sexual orientation just to spite Rachel.

Yeah, I had a flashback to Kurt saying that. Were there any fandom complaints about Kurt singing IATGS? I thought he did a great job. And he's almost as old fashioned, Barbra and musical obsessed as Rachel is so it made perfect sense for him to sing that song.

Did she have to beat Rachel over the head with this fact over and over again though? Even in season three when she was out and proud, she made sure to remind Rachel of: "Sleep with him if you want, but he sucks in bed. Just thought you should know by someone who has already been there." Some people would see this as helpful, but I saw it as: "Haha! I'm a lesbian and even I got to your 'soulmates' dick before you did! Nah-nah-nah-nah-naah-naaah!" (I loathed Finchel and didn't agree that they were soulmates, btw).

MoviesAreLife
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/14/2014, 1:33 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
Finn really should have stood up for his girlfriend and himself when Santana was mocking her and him....or both of them at the same time. I guess he felt intimidated by her. It's like a large, dopey dog being afraid of a nasty, little cat. (I love cats, btw). He has no problem standing up to other guys, but with the women he is at a loss of what to do.

Totally agree that Finn is the one who made the issue into far more than it had to be by not telling Rachel long before Santana could drop the bomb on her. But even if Finn had told her the truth, he and Rachel weren't dating at the time (they were broken up and she was dating Jesse), so she had no right to expect that he wouldn't date (and possible) sleep with someone else. Short of being upset that the girl Finn chose to have sex with was someone who Rachel had problems with, rationally there should be anything here for Rachel to still be hung up on more than three years after the fact.

Yes... I know... feelings aren't rational...

She has absolutely came through for Rachel in season four and season five. I would also add helping her get that diner job to the list. I was very impressed. This is why this FG storyline has thrown me for a loop a little bit. It feels like season two in a way. I know it's Santana's nature to be bitchy with everyone but Brittany and that includes her friends, but she still takes it too far sometimes. Rachel is clearly bothered by it sometimes ("You mean friends who mock my looks and undermine my talent? You're right! Why would I need new friends?") I'm not saying she should kiss Rachel's ass at all, but making jabs about how "ugly" she is is really fucking mean, as Rachel already does and probably always will feel "unpretty" compared to girls like Santana and Quinn. That's why I think there is going to be some pent up anger---years worth of it---there. Rachel has never really expressed any sort of anger or rage to her former bully except on one occasion with the "dancing on a pole" comment.

Agree with a lot of this, except that in some ways Rachel could be as much a bully as anyone else. She might not have had the social status that Quinn or Santana had, but she certainly bullied others in ND when they stood in the way of what she wanted. Rachel is almost like an abused child who went on to become an abuser herself in some ways, and I never found her to be a passive victim. She could be as cruel and manipulative as any of the "popular pretty" girls. Rachel is under no obligation to be friends with Santana if she finds Santana's brand of "affection" (which often involves insults) so offensive. But then, I always got the impression that as much as being picked on rackled Rachel, she still desperately craved acceptance and friendship from those higher in the social heirarchy.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/14/2014, 2:33 pm

Rachel never seemed to get over trying to be accepted by both Quinn and Santana.  She always seemed to make the peace overtures to them and it made her look needy/insecure.  OTOH, when Finn helped Quinn campaign for Prom Queen in S3 Rachel was resentful so the issues would pop up again.  So Rachel had a weird split personality with those girls.

Santana may be a bitch but she would see through  Rachel's (and Finn/Quinn's) hypocritical stances at times.  Rachel never actually learned to respect her competition in ND until the weird WTF Troubletones concession, and even then in my head canon it was because she was assured her own solo for Nationals.

So you have Rachel's resentments/insecurities, Santana's complete lack of social filter( does she really think Rachel would have no strong reaction?) and you have the threat Rachel always feels anyways.   So Epic slap and meltdown.  

Can't help but feel "FG" may be over by Episode 14.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/14/2014, 3:36 pm

ColferInspired wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 38 Tumblr_n0yofdgx3W1r4ezfzo1_500

awwwww.... so cute! i love these whimsical things!  wub wub wub 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/14/2014, 3:41 pm

I love "quirky" touches to a home!
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 2/14/2014, 3:42 pm

^ haha, if i had my way i would turn my bedroom into a "dungeons and dragon" themed space, but hubby wouldn't approve. he said it would give him nightmares. he wouldn't even let me hang a skeleton in the closet.  Razz  so now we have a boring bedroom w/ a bed in the middle and night tables on the sides. plus a mixture of clean and dirty cloth of his all over the place.  :(
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/14/2014, 4:37 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:Yeah, I had a flashback to Kurt saying that. Were there any fandom complaints about Kurt singing IATGS? I thought he did a great job. And he's almost as old fashioned, Barbra and musical obsessed as Rachel is so it made perfect sense for him to sing that song.
Oh yes, there were a lot of complaints about Kurt 'daring' to sing a 'Funny Girl' song.  Rolling Eyes And, as you can guess, most of that came from Rachel fans, saying that IATGS was 'wasted' on Kurt and now Rachel couldn't sing it anymore in the show. Or comparing Chris with Lea again vocally, when imo that never even was fairly possible because of their different voices and lbr: backgrounds.
It was actually one of the reasons why I decided to extend my review writing beyond the Kurt threads, so I could at least throw some cold hard music facts at a few people.  dryy 

As there was also at the same time a 'battle' going on about the whole WSS fiasco (the directors choosing Blaine over Kurt, and in another part of the fandom there was the Rachel vs. Mercedes war raging too) it all wasn't that pleasant back then, as you can imagine.  mince 
And RIB love to refuel the flames every once in a while again just because they can.

I hate it how Ryan & co purposely throw several characters (and therefore also their actors) against each other over and over again in some stupid song competition, which usually makes no sense at all because the voices of the characters they do it with are barely comparable.
And somehow it's always Rachel/Lea they have to go up against, arguably the best trained and experienced singer of the kids. And almost always in her own field (musical) too, with songs catered to her voice.  dryy 
I hated it when Kurt/Chris was put against her time and again, I hated it when it was Mercedes/Amber (although she can beat Lea any day imo), and now it's Santana and I hate it still.

DROMP? Come on, besides Naya's voice not being suited for that song it also doesn't make any real sense in the canon of Glee, and imo they're only doing it to repeat an already multiple repeated storyline, plus to somehow force the uninspired, isolated and desastrously boring 'Funny Girl' storyline into something that has more characters involved in it than just Rachel, and as Kurt is too busy with planning his wedding and Santana just happened to do nothing anyway (because they refuse to write for her) she drew the short stick this time.

I think we Kurtsies can be very glad that it's literally impossible for Kurt to become Rachel's understudy, 'cause I'm sure that if they somehow could have twisted it that way it would have been Kurt now up against Rachel, again. They already hinted at it when Rachel and Kurt were fighting (and doing a diva-off again) in 'Diva', when a defeated Rachel told Kurt he'd be an amazing Fanny. I mean.....WTF?!?   blinkk  :angry:
But even RIB wouldn't be that daft.

In this fandom I've lived through too many battles when it was Kurt vs. Rachel, and I feel sorry for the Santana fans who are already getting the storm of protests coming their way because Santana is now being used for the same stupid storyline.
And I feel sorry for the Rachel fans too (at least the ones who don't blindly defend her and think she's the best singer living on the planet ever), because noone is really waiting for this sh*t.
Rachel and Santana just won a PCA award for best pals, and then RIB do this to them just because they have the creative minds of oatmeal.  Evil or Very Mad 

Plus I think that this fight is mainly only staged so Blaine can come live in the loft. It's not like girls who are friends could have worked out the changing living arrangements with Kurt without getting into a fight, right?

Arghhh, needed to let that out.  dryy 

Did she have to beat Rachel over the head with this fact over and over again though? Even in season three when she was out and proud, she made sure to remind Rachel of: "Sleep with him if you want, but he sucks in bed. Just thought you should know by someone who has already been there." Some people would see this as helpful, but I saw it as: "Haha! I'm a lesbian and even I got to your 'soulmates' dick before you did! Nah-nah-nah-nah-naah-naaah!" (I loathed Finchel and didn't agree that they were soulmates, btw).
No, Santana did not have to beat that over Rachel's head over and over again, but unfortunately Rachel isn't the only one who gets these repeated insults from Santana. "Lady Hummel", anyone? Same with the fat jokes for Finn.
Since these writers are horrible and can only stick to the few stereotypes they know, with constantly going around in circles when it comes to character development (lather, rinse, repeat) and old storylines, Santana is like a broken record and keeps using the same insults.  dryy
At the same time Rachel needs to learn her "I am the star" lesson to be less selfish and obnoxious over and over again too. 

At this point in Glee I can't even headcanon or discuss the characters' feelings or reasoning for doing things anymore: it really makes no sense at all and any discussion is useless because RIB let their characters do whatever they want without really looking at their canon history and development.
Characters change opinions within the same episode, continuity is completely out of the door, relationships are as toxic as they come, earlier hurtful actions get twisted and retconned so characters who shouldn't even talk to one another anymore can become/stay bff (or fiancees  Mad ), and characters crack jokes about things that made them terribly upset only a short time before.
And I'm not even talking about the messed up time-line.   Rolling Eyes

It used to be fun to discuss the canon actions and motivations of the characters, but Glee really doesn't have characters anymore: only chess pieces the writers move around the board to fit whatever story/song they are 'obsessed' with this week.
That's why I really don't give a fart at the moment about what will happen between Santana and Rachel in the next episodes. I doubt it will make sense. I only hope we will still get some of the HummelPezBerry dynamic once the show moves entirely to New York, but tbh I think not.

Sorry, long post.  blushh

Last edited by Glorfindel on 2/14/2014, 4:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/14/2014, 4:39 pm

To be friends with someone like Santana (for whom insults are a sign of affection to a great degree) you have to have a very thick skin and not take everything personally. Rachel, unfortunately, has a skin like tissue paper. Any criticism, no matter if it's warrented of constructive, cuts her to the bone.

Rachel, I totally get, has a lot of very deep-seated insecurities that she has never really gotten a handle on. It didn't matter that in the end, Finn was hers to keep or discard (beating out Quinn) or that she was the star of ND (beating out equally talented Kurt, Mercedes, Santana and Tina), or that she is constantly assured by everyone around her about how special/beautiful/talented she is. She always sees herself as being under seige, as the perpetual underdog when in truth, she hasn't been the underdog in a very, very long time.

The problem is that Rachel's issues are pushing her away from the things that she very much wants. She wants real friendships, but she can't help from not just seeing Kurt and Santana as potential competition. She wants success and stardom, but she has the unfortunate tendency to alienate people. She wants love, but it always needs to be on her terms. If she can't get a handle on her issues and start letting some of this stuff go, it may end up keeping her from the things that she wants most.

Buenos - agree with you that Funny Girl may not last much longer. Especially if word gets out that Rachel hit Santana because no show will tolerate a physical altercation between cast members. Both of them might find themselves out of a job.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/14/2014, 4:44 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Plus I think that this fight is mainly only staged so Blaine can come live in the loft. It's not like girls who are friends could have worked out the changing living arrangements with Kurt without getting into a fight, right?

See that doesn't make sense to me. If Blaine moved in, he most likely would be sharing Kurt's bedroom, so I don't see how Santana moving out accommodates him.

If anything, it would be to accommodate, say, Sam taking up Santana's  place in the couch.

The loft has always been whacky because it seems to me there are only two sleeping areas,and Kurt and Rachel have those. I always assumed the open living space is where Santana sleeps, unless she shares with Rachel these days.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/14/2014, 4:55 pm

Ranwing wrote:The problem is that Rachel's issues are pushing her away from the things that she very much wants. She wants real friendships, but she can't help from not just seeing Kurt and Santana as potential competition. She wants success and stardom, but she has the unfortunate tendency to alienate people. She wants love, but it always needs to be on her terms. If she can't get a handle on her issues and start letting some of this stuff go, it may end up keeping her from the things that she wants most.

This has so much potential, but the problem is the show usually resorts to two extremes: Rachel's "rivals" conceding her greatness and greatest of all status and blowing smoke up her ass. Or Rachel learning a lesson in "humility".

In season 5 they finally seemed to get a balance with the NY Trio in which they weren't' threatened by each other. I mean Kurt practically begged Rachel to be in his band !

Now this. Oh Glee.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/14/2014, 5:09 pm

Buenos wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:Plus I think that this fight is mainly only staged so Blaine can come live in the loft. It's not like girls who are friends could have worked out the changing living arrangements with Kurt without getting into a fight, right?

See that doesn't make sense to me. If Blaine moved in, he most likely would be sharing Kurt's bedroom, so I don't see how Santana moving out accommodates him.
I'm thinking more in terms of bathroom time. Having 3 people (especially 'high maintenance' people like Kurt and Rachel, and probably Blaine too with his hairgel) share a single bathroom is already a stretch, so 4 would be a bit too much.

As far as sleeping places: I really don't think Santana would appreciate lying only a few feet away from a couple having sex on a regular basis, with only a curtain inbetween them.

That's why I also don't think that Sam will live in the Hummelberry loft either, unless he and Rachel start sleeping together right away. (I'd say that Sam would not need much bathroom time, as he looks like a hobo most of the time, lol.)

BTW: it's high time those curtains get replaced by some solid walls and doors.  Rolling Eyes
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/14/2014, 5:35 pm

[quote="Glorfindel"]
Buenos wrote:
I'm thinking more in terms of bathroom time. Having 3 people (especially 'high maintenance' people like Kurt and Rachel, and probably Blaine too with his hairgel) share a single bathroom is already a stretch, so 4 would be a bit too much.
:

OH I agree in "real life" the bathroom thing would be a huge issue with 4 Divas in the house, but this is the same Glee that thought Lima, Ohio and New York is a hop skip away and people visit each other all the time. (Still can't get over Rachel and Santana being there for the Klaine proposal.)

Personally I think it's a moot point because I suspect that others will live in a neighboring loft.
I dunno Maybe I'm just biased because I love the PezBerry dynamics it took this long to establish.  coool 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/14/2014, 5:41 pm

Buenos wrote:OH I agree in "real life" the bathroom thing would be a huge issue with 4 Divas in the house, but this is the same Glee that thought Lima, Ohio and New York is a hop skip away and people visit each other all the time.  (Still can't get over Rachel and Santana being there for the Klaine proposal.)
Remember the Valentines episode 2 seasons ago, when they had a storyline about Finn not being allowed to take a dump in Rachel's bathroom?  Rolling Eyes 

I can't get over Rachel and Santana being there for the Klaine proposal either, but the distance between New York and Lima is not the main problem I have with that.  dryy
All Kurt's supposed friends betrayed him that day.  badday
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/14/2014, 5:54 pm

Glorfindel wrote:
Buenos wrote:OH I agree in "real life" the bathroom thing would be a huge issue with 4 Divas in the house, but this is the same Glee that thought Lima, Ohio and New York is a hop skip away and people visit each other all the time.  (Still can't get over Rachel and Santana being there for the Klaine proposal.)
Remember the Valentines episode 2 seasons ago, when they had a storyline about Finn not being allowed to take a dump in Rachel's bathroom?  Rolling Eyes 

I can't get over Rachel and Santana being there for the Klaine proposal either, but the distance between New York and Lima is not the main problem I have with that.  dryy
All Kurt's supposed friends betrayed him that day.  badday

Actually I think the 5.01 HS sleepover scene with Kurt and the girls that was cut from the episode was Kurt getting a heads up Blaine was going to propose.  

When they got to Dalton, Kurt still looked like he was going to his execution and in my head canon he was going to say no; it took 4 choir groups, his Dad and all his friends to make him say "yes".  coool
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/14/2014, 6:08 pm

Glorfindel wrote:

As far as sleeping places: I really don't think Santana would appreciate lying only a few feet away from a couple having sex on a regular basis, with only a curtain inbetween them.

That's why I also don't think that Sam will live in the Hummelberry loft either, unless he and Rachel start sleeping together right away. (I'd say that Sam would not need much bathroom time, as he looks like a hobo most of the time, lol.)

BTW: it's high time those curtains get replaced by some solid walls and doors.  Rolling Eyes

Santana was living in the loft when Rachel and Brody were sleeping together, so that probably isn't a problem for her.

I still think the change in the living arrangements mentioned in the summary may be Rachel moving in with Elliot for a couple of episodes after the fight. I don't want Santana to leave the loft :(

Last edited by sheny on 2/14/2014, 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next