Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20

+24
AnneNeville
Georgette888
Ireth
opals
bayth
tanita_mors
valkeakuulas
Divalicious
sjonnepon
Ranwing
Lottie2303
Kurt addict
JamieRulz
mindschemez
fantastica
coxfire
Glorfindel
sheny
ChrisColferFan1
ColferInspired
Buenos
Jellyrolls
brisallie
Porcelain
28 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 20 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20

Post  sheny 2/7/2014, 1:06 pm

Song Spoiler for 5x14 from GOBr

You Make Me Feel So Young - Kurt & Blaine (orig. Frank Sinatra)

One more Kurt duet. I don't care who he sings with, I'm happy we're getting more of Chris. Let's hope it's a real duet and not another CWM.

Everything will be great if the StarKurt duet is real too.

Last edited by sheny on 2/7/2014, 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 20 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20

Post  Porcelain 2/7/2014, 1:07 pm

Ooh, maybe if we're lucky Kurt will get a whole line on this song!
Porcelain
Porcelain
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/7/2014, 1:16 pm

Porcelain wrote:Ooh, maybe if we're lucky Kurt will get a whole line on this song!

They sang equally in their last two duets ("Just Can't Get Enough" and "Got To Get You Into My Life"), so I have hope this one will be like them.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/7/2014, 1:17 pm

LBR,

We were all expecting a Klaine duet once they were both in NY.   coool 

I just hope the Kurt/StarElliot duet is still on.

Kurt singing on 2 duets in one episode , I would not complain.  tonguue 

Plus a group number of course.

In all honesty, it's still not enough but this is the most Kurt has ever sang in an 8 episode stretch, and he's had major parts in songs in 10 out of the 14 episodes so far. No lines in episodes 4, 5, 6 or 11.

Actually he will probably have songs all the way through the rest of the episodes this year is my hope.

Last edited by Buenos on 2/7/2014, 2:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 2/7/2014, 1:18 pm

sheny wrote:
Porcelain wrote:Ooh, maybe if we're lucky Kurt will get a whole line on this song!

They sang equally in their last two duets ("Just Can't Get Enough" and "Got To Get You Into My Life"), so I have hope this one will be like them.

But what about Come What May? Wink

Seriously, though, I do like "You Make Me Feel So Young" and I hate it when they have Blarren sing on songs I love because he almost always ruins them.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/7/2014, 1:25 pm

I love that Sinatra standard.  wub 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 2/7/2014, 1:26 pm

MoviesAreLife wrote:
Buenos wrote:
Ireth wrote:
Buenos wrote:Meh, of course the women have to slap each other...it's Glee!

Interesting Kurt is singing with  a gal, I wonder if these are new instrumentation members of his band.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 20 Tumblr_mwtws38Vh81qe476yo2_500

It's this scene  Smile . I've been looking forward to it for ages. But looks like too large a number of people to join Kurt's band.

This has such a "Rent"/Hipster/lower west village vibe to it .even a little of "Adam's Apples"..would love for Elliot to stick around with this group of folks and interact with Kurt for the rest of S5.  .  coool 

Maybe due to FG, both Rachel and Santana quite Kurt's band and he needs replacements, that would work for me. Razz

God, I would love this. RENT meets Glee.  Smile Cannot wait to see Kurt go all hipster-boho on us.

This is exactly the kind of thing that I want for some of the NY characters. To get out of the school hothouse and start exploring the performing avenues in the NY area. If they're not going to show me Kurt absolutely dominating at NYADA, let me see him exploring the theater and music scene and interacting with interesting and artistic people.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/7/2014, 1:29 pm

Yes I don't buy that Glee has to be "Smash" in NY, a mix of "Rent" and "Fame" would do for me.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/7/2014, 1:29 pm

True. I hope that Blaine does not sing with Elliott/Starchild and Kurt still sings with him. I do not want Blaine to sing with Elliot/Starchild even as a trio of him, Kurt and Elliot/Starchild. I especially do not want a Blaine Elliot/Starchild duet.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/7/2014, 1:29 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:
sheny wrote:

But what about Come What May?  Wink

Seriously, though, I do like "You Make Me Feel So Young" and I hate it when they have Blarren sing on songs I love because he almost always ruins them.

I mentioned "Come What May" in a previous post. The two duets Klaine had after it were decent, so I'm trying to me optimistic about the new one. Maybe RIB learnt from that mistake and won't repeat it.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/7/2014, 2:32 pm

Old blue eyes in "You make me feel so young"   wub wub 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuI3ogcQjuI

Nobody could sing like Sinatra.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  bayth 2/7/2014, 3:06 pm

Buenos wrote:Old blue eyes in "You make me feel so young"   wub wub 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuI3ogcQjuI

Nobody could sing like Sinatra.

Ahh. My father loved Sinatra. I have all his albums and I can remember my dad listening to those beautiful songs. Another of his favorites was Nat King Cole. That man had a voice as smooth as malt whiskey. Absolutely beautiful:

bayth
bayth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/7/2014, 3:11 pm

Omg , Nat King Cole, that voice of his.

Sinatra, Nat King Cole, we are talking the creme de la creme of vocalists.

BTW, I looove that Tony Bennet is maintaining the crooner torch even in his 80's, he's like fine wine.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/7/2014, 4:17 pm

Filming for Friday (2/7/14)

Glee is shooting at least two scenes today.

The first is a scene at the diner, which is set during the early summer in New York City.

The second scene is at an edgy guitar shop, and it is set during the middle of winter.

So they are either doing a time jump or the winter scene is a flashback. Most likely the first one.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/7/2014, 5:21 pm

5.09 Extended Summary

CONCEPT: Artie and Tina’s friendship is tested when the two compete for class Valedictorian. Old wounds are reopened and an old feud is rekindled when Santana auditions to be Rachel’s understudy in Funny Girl.

EXTENDED SUMMARY:

With only five weeks until graduation, Artie and Tina learn they are in a statistical tie for class Valedictorian and are forced to participate in a tie-breaker of Principal Sue’s design. What begins as “friendly” competition quickly devolves into a no-holds-barred contest, testing their much touted post-romantic-relationship friendship. Meanwhile, in New York, while Rachel’s head continues to swell as she experiences some of the perks of being cast in a Broadway show, Santana is depressed due to her lack of meaningful acting work… and is tired of being recognized as “the girl with the raging yeast infection.” When Santana takes a leap out of her comfort zone to audition as Rachel’s Funny Girl understudy, Rachel views it as a betrayal that reopens old wounds, and revives a long-standing and apparently unresolved feud between the two.

Worried that Elliott is trying to wrest the spotlight (and control of their band, Pamela Lansbury) from him, Kurt heeds Blaine’s advice to learn all he can about his rival by “keeping his enemies closer.” When the two spend an afternoon together (with Kurt not-so-subtly pumping his rival for information), what starts out as a mission to uncover Elliott’s nefarious plans, turns into the discovery that Kurt actually gets along with “Starchild”… a revelation that gives Blaine pause.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/7/2014, 5:34 pm

I don't understand the "pause" thing.

Yay for Kurt and Starchild getting along.

Poor Santana :(  I feel like I might dislike Rachel some more after this episode.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/7/2014, 5:36 pm

I don't like the Klaine SL at all.

Why create tension because of jealousy and insecurity yet again?

Kurt and Elliot should be gay friends who  bond platonically, not all male friendships have to turn predatory gay like Blam. Why should Blaine be threatened by StarKurt friendship?
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/7/2014, 5:40 pm

Buenos wrote:I don't like the Klaine SL at all.

Kurt and Elliot should be gay friends who  bond platonically, not all male friendships have to turn predatory gay like Blam.

Good points, But, I would rather have this storyline  than  Starchild turning to another Blaine can do no  wrong stan.  I am happy Kurt and Starchild  gets along well. Hope that does not change.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  valkeakuulas 2/7/2014, 5:47 pm

Kurt and Elliot should be gay friends who  bond platonically, not all male friendships have to turn predatory gay like Blam.  Why should Blaine be threatened by StarKurt friendship?

I feel Blaine being "paused" fits right into his characterization: he is very possessive of the thingss he considers his. Starting from those silly things he "lost" to his big brother, his songs and all the way to Kurt. As much as I hate stories like this, they can be good...but not in Glee.

I do think it just gets worse with the spoilers, but I have a huge trust in Chris that he'll play Kurt scenes, whatever they conjure with Bland, with a small glint in his eyes.
valkeakuulas
valkeakuulas
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/7/2014, 5:55 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:

Kurt and Elliot should be gay friends who  bond platonically, not all male friendships have to turn predatory gay like Blam.  Why should Blaine be threatened by StarKurt friendship?

I feel Blaine being "paused" fits right into his characterization: he is very possessive of the thingss he considers his. Starting from those silly things he "lost" to his big brother, his songs and all the way to Kurt. As much as I hate stories like this, they can be good...but not in Glee.

I do think it just gets worse with the spoilers, but I have a huge trust in Chris that he'll play Kurt scenes, whatever they conjure with Bland, with a small glint in his eyes.

Good points I agree.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 2/7/2014, 5:57 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:

Kurt being wary of Elliot is believable, he's had to stand in the shadows of both Divas Rachel and Blaine.  So I don't mind an initial distrust of Starchild and then with understanding he and Kurt being friends, I like that actually.  Though Why Kurt would ask Blaine's advice?  Oh well.

Hate that they may make Blaine so needy and insecure.  

I'd rather stuff like struggling financially in the city, say Blaine's parents lose all their money and the boys have to scrape to get by, or Kurt struggles to get a role.  

They don't do their relationship any favors with these storylines.  I say this because I accept Klaine is never going away; so what can one do?  coool
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 2/7/2014, 6:18 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 20 Tumblr_n0n9q9JmWN1r4ezfzo1_500

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 2/7/2014, 6:24 pm

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 20 Tumblr_n0n9q9JmWN1r4ezfzo1_500

Just hope Blaine is not in that scene. That scene that is filming today.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 2/7/2014, 7:14 pm

valkeakuulas wrote:I feel Blaine being "paused" fits right into his characterization: he is very possessive of the thingss he considers his. Starting from those silly things he "lost" to his big brother, his songs and all the way to Kurt. As much as I hate stories like this, they can be good...but not in Glee.
And yet Blaine is the one with the bromance with Sam, and twerking against Ryder's butt. And let's not forget his months long facebook/text 'family friendly' relationship with Sebastian, of which Kurt even said to Blaine he was not comfortable with, but that didn't stop Blaine from staying in touch with Sebastian anyway.

If this wasn't Glee, which is horribly written and practically nothing they write is intended as real characterisation with underlayers, I'd say that Blaine is this possesive and insecure when it comes to Kurt because he himself is easily inclined to have a roving eye and to cheat, so he expects/is afraid of Kurt doing the same.

I hope against my own better judgment that Kurt realizes how needy and possesive Blaine is and finally dumps him. And maybe Kurt then gets something with Elliot (I don't even care if it's midgame).
Kurt starting to like Elliot even more is a little ray of sunshine in all this mess. I know romantic Starkurt won't happen but at least we'll get a few scenes of Kurt with someone else than Blaine. 

I'm more afraid that if anything happens at all with Kurt and Elliot it will be Kurt cheating on Blaine (because it's Glee). Or Kurt will give up on his friendship with Elliot because it makes Blaine feel uncomfortable.
Remember: everything and everyone on Glee has to bow down to the altar of Blaine, and most friendships and the independence/POV of Kurt so far have constantly been sacrificed for Klaine, including his own father.
 orageux2 

Glee does not interest me at all anymore (not that I'm immune to still being emotionally attached to it, unfortunately, but that's something different) and the spoilers do seem to get worse and worse. Knowing that the only good part of Glee finally gets focus but only when Blam is going to taint and ruin it is pissing me off, and the Rachel/Santana bitch slap coming up has me fuming at the mouth.   :angry: 

Basically I'm still watching Glee almost only and certainly foremost for Chris, and I do still care for Kurt... too much for my own good actually.
I just try to look forward to his songs (although it's hard to still stomach Klaine duets, even as I love crooner songs like 'You Make Me Feel So Young') and the little interaction Kurt/Chris has with other characters I like, such as Elliot and Artie (and I can't help having a weakness for Sam when he interacts with Kurt only). Rachel and Santana can go either way.

And I trust that Chris will keep Kurt believable and relatable for as much/long as he can, but with this horrible writing and RIB constantly screwing with the characterisation and motives of the show's characters just so they can shoehorn in another pop 40 song for Blaine to sing it might become impossible for Chris to save Kurt as a character from all this inconsistency with his acting.
I see that glint in Chris' eyes too, but where it used to be him giving deeper meaning and multiple layers to Kurt's OOC actions (even when it went against what was actually written) so whatever Kurt did still fitted his character and development in canon, I now sometimes also see a "even I can't make the crap I have to say or do as Kurt believable, so just enjoy looking at me on your screen", an equivalent of his "Watch Glee, 'cause at least I'm in it".

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 20 Tumblr_n0n9q9JmWN1r4ezfzo1_500
Thank you, Adam.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 2/7/2014, 7:40 pm

I was thinking the scene with Blaine and Elliott is just that a scene.

Maybe it is snarky. Maybe Blaine tells Elliott to leave Kurt alone.

Elliott likes Kurt that is apparent and the fact he becomes friends with Rachel, I can see Blaine not liking him as he might think Rachel thinks Elliott is a better match for Kurt.

My hope is what we saw of Blaine during the Puppet Master is who they write Blaine as now.

It was nice of Adam to tweet, but I think he gets more enjoyment out of working with Chris, because it brings out the best in him acting wise.

I feel episode 9 is setting something up.

Now I see why they were keeping any news about Kurt and Elliott secret.  Smile 

Blaine feels threatened by Elliott, and Elliott and Kurt become friends.  Smile 

This is what Klainers have been fearing.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum