Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20

+24
AnneNeville
Georgette888
Ireth
opals
bayth
tanita_mors
valkeakuulas
Divalicious
sjonnepon
Ranwing
Lottie2303
Kurt addict
JamieRulz
mindschemez
fantastica
coxfire
Glorfindel
sheny
ChrisColferFan1
ColferInspired
Buenos
Jellyrolls
brisallie
Porcelain
28 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20

Post  Buenos 1/17/2014, 7:54 pm

He's like lurking in every photo!!!
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20

Post  fantastica 1/17/2014, 7:55 pm

wow, chord can pass a 35 yr old now based on the amount of wrinkles he has. is he 25 yet?
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Porcelain 1/17/2014, 7:56 pm

fantastica wrote:wow, chord can pass a 35 yr old now based on the amount of wrinkles he has. is he 25 yet?
The old age of 24!
Porcelain
Porcelain
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/17/2014, 7:59 pm

Poor Chord looks really weather beaten at such a young age, he needs to be careful and not go full Mikey Rourke... phr34r

Said with loving concern...

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/17/2014, 8:06 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 2 Tumblr_mzkiqmosZJ1qe476yo1_500
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Porcelain 1/17/2014, 8:22 pm

Needs a good crop job.

There's a Blam pic as well, but I'll spare everyone.  Rolling Eyes 
Porcelain
Porcelain
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/18/2014, 12:00 am

Buenos wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 2 Tumblr_mzkiqmosZJ1qe476yo1_500
Chris is so good looking.  aa54
So Chord is only 1 year older than Chris? He doesn't look too bad in this pic either.

How would Glee be now if Kum happened and Blaine had only been a 3 episodes mentor?
I bet it still would have been screwed up as much as it is now, but at least there wouldn't have been Blee.
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/18/2014, 12:13 am

Not sure if it's a spoiler or if it's just something they put in the background, but they displayed Finn's shirt up in the lockerroom (instead of the letterman jacket) :

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 2 Tumblr_mzkbrziCFZ1r4ezfzo1_500

roricruegsegger I miss Cory still…. #glee #lockerroom #missingcory #gleefootball
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/18/2014, 12:25 am

THat Finn jersey... :( 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 1/18/2014, 2:31 am

Glorfindel wrote:
Buenos wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 2 Tumblr_mzkiqmosZJ1qe476yo1_500
So Chord is only 1 year older than Chris? He doesn't look too bad in this pic either.

How would Glee be now if Kum happened and Blaine had only been a 3 episodes mentor?
I bet it still would have been screwed up as much as it is now, but at least there wouldn't have been Blee.

Yeah but it probably would have been Slee instead.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 1/18/2014, 2:51 am

sheny wrote:
Glorfindel wrote:

Yeah but it probably would have been Slee instead.

True. not sure what would be worse Blee or Slee.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/18/2014, 2:55 am

What does it matter?'

In the end we should be grateful the show gave us Kurt.  

Trying to imagine which pairing would theoretically be worse is like trying to figure out if endgame finchell would have been worse than the finchell we got.

I'm just happy that Kurt in some form is going to be endgame till the series end.   coool
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 1/18/2014, 3:11 am

Buenos wrote:What does it matter?'

In the end we should be grateful the show gave us Kurt.  

Trying to imagine which pairing would theoretically be  worse is like trying to figure out if endgame finchell would have been worse than the finchell we got.

I'm just happy that Kurt in some form is going to be endgame till the series end.   coool

I am grateful  Glee gave  us Kurt/Chris but that's   about all  I am  grateful  when  it comes to Glee.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/18/2014, 3:19 am

That's oK, but there are some of use here who liked more about Glee than just Kurt. I like Rachel, Santana , some of the Original Glee cast's episodes and glorious Mercedes singing. As well as of course Kurt.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 1/18/2014, 3:29 am

Buenos wrote:That's oK, but there are some of use here who liked more about Glee than just Kurt.  I like Rachel, Santana , some of the Original Glee cast's episodes and glorious Mercedes singing.  As well as of course Kurt.

I  like  other characters, but Kurt by far is my favorite. Blaine and Sam  and Tina is my least    favorites by far. I used to kind of Like Blaine when he 1st appeared  now can't stand him. I used to  loved Sam  now I can't stand him. Tina  used to be  a favorite  now can't stand her after she turned into a Blaine can  do  no wrong stan.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/18/2014, 5:47 am

I'm lucky in that most of the characters I liked I still like , such as Rachel, Santana and Mercedes .  Mike I really liked and I do love Artie

It's funny because while I don't like what they did to Tina, I think they could easily reboot her because she's never been a leading character.  Sort of what they did to Sam in reverse, where they had a nice sweet character and made him far more stupid and douchebag.  I'm sure they could soften her again.  Or maybe it's because I like Jenna.

Even Blaine is OK in the right SL and context, I do think it was absolute disaster to try to make the show "BLEE" because let's face it, as nice a guy and talented as Darren is, he's no where near Lea Michelle's star wattage,  screen power and singing and acting talent.   It's funny because many resented Rachel being the lead character on Glee but it was always that from the beginning so I didn't mind, because you could believe that Rachel really was this incredibly talented HS star to be. When she sang "DROMP" it was one of Glee's iconic moments.

The only character that genuinely annoyed me was Britanny, for other reasons
Though I do think Heather is gorgeous.

Yet of all Glee's sins letting go of Jonathan Groff was the wost omission of all.  What a waste.  Oh well.   coool 

Of course I'm very thankful Glee gave us Kurt.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 1/18/2014, 8:30 am

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 2 Tumblr_mzl20tqRaV1rojy6eo1_500
diannaagron Everything.

With Chris in the background once again.  Smile
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  mindschemez 1/18/2014, 1:14 pm

i love all the chris photo bombs.

mindschemez
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 1/18/2014, 2:55 pm

ColferInspired wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 2 Tumblr_mzl20tqRaV1rojy6eo1_500
diannaagron Everything.

With Chris in the background once again.  Smile

Love this pic. Not only because Chris is in the background, but also because I love how Kevin is posing Smile

As regards if Glee would have turned into Slee if Kum would have worked instead of klaine, I don't think so. I personally didn't see Sam as a characters who would have took over everything and would have turned into the lead. If Sam now is more prominent is because blaine needs a best friend, and by default Sam takes that place.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 1/18/2014, 3:14 pm

i hope they never pair up sam w rachel. sam ain't finn 2.0 even though they wanted him to be. he just doesn't have finn/cory's quality as a leading man, and sam is way too dumb. rachel is the type of girl who should naturally date someone in NY, perhaps another theater nerd. i thought she and brody actually were quite comparable, even though i don't care about brody. i'd rather them finding a new man for her rather than using an existing cast member for that task.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Porcelain 1/18/2014, 3:36 pm

fantastica wrote:i hope they never pair up sam w rachel. sam ain't finn 2.0 even though they wanted him to be. he just doesn't have finn/cory's quality as a leading man, and sam is way too dumb. rachel is the type of girl who should naturally date someone in NY, perhaps another theater nerd. i thought she and brody actually were quite comparable, even though i don't care about brody. i'd rather them finding a new man for her rather than using an existing cast member for that task.
I've actually shipped Sam and Rachel since season 2 and am still not really over it.  Embarassed I'll be better, I promise!  Razz 
Porcelain
Porcelain
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 1/18/2014, 4:13 pm

i liked sam more back then but not anymore. not since season 4. of course you can ship anybody you want. i will never judge you.  Smile
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 1/18/2014, 4:31 pm

fantastica wrote:i liked sam more back then but not anymore. not since season 4. of course you can ship anybody you want. i will never judge you.  Smile
I love Sam in seasons two and three. No I can not stand  him. I started not to like him in season 4,but still love him  compare  to how I feel about him this season.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/18/2014, 6:23 pm

mindschemez wrote:i love all the chris photo bombs.
Me too.  Smile

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 2 Tumblr_mzltsqzpu91reu07uo1_400
And this one with the glasses and serious look.........................  ded
(Yes, I'm that easy, lol.)

brisallie wrote:As regards if Glee would have turned into Slee if Kum would have worked instead of klaine, I don't think so. I personally didn't see Sam as a characters who would have took over everything and would have turned into the lead. If Sam now is more prominent is because blaine needs a best friend, and by default Sam takes that place.
I agree. If Sam had become Kurt's bf I think he would have had the same function/focus as he has now with Blam: the wing man to the leading man.

But who knows, and it's all uselless speculating anyway. Although I do think that no other character/actor would have derailed and imbalanced Glee as much as Blaine did. The focus would probably have stayed on Rachel and Finn, with Kurt as 3rd main character.

I sometimes wonder if Blaine hadn't usurped so much focus and songs in season 2, which was advertised as Kurt's year (like season 3 was supposed to be about Santana), if Kurt had become unbearable for most Gleeks as well. We all know how many Gleeks resented Kurt having the focus in season 2, mostly because he only had serious storylines, when in reality he didn't get that much screentime and songs as so many were complaining about.
 What if Ryan hadn't been distracted by Blaine and his Warbler pips that he gave Blaine so many songs while doing nothing with Kurt, giving Kurt no storylines at Dalton? What if Ryan had given that much focus instead to Kurt himself, with a seperate narrative all for Kurt, and him being pushed in the suffering hero role (like they did with Finn for so long, and tried to do with Blaine after the cheating), as the true St. Kurt so many people were (wrongly!) accusing him of?

But because Ryan did let Blaine/Darren distract him and focused on him, Kurt perhaps didn't get as much as was planned in the beginning of the bullying arc. His storyline completely petered out and didn't have much solution at all in the end. I still feel the flames shooting out of my face thinking about that, but at least Kurt wasn't overexposed and consequently ruined, like RIB tend to do on Glee.
And since then, especially after Kurt got handed such a rotten deal in season 3 and then pushed in the background in season 4, Gleeks (not just Kurtsies) started noticing and missing him, and asking when he would e.g. sing again.

On Glee being neglected for a while is often not such a bad thing. It's when your character gets more focus, and the favorite treatment from the writers, when the trouble usually starts.  Razz 

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
fantastica wrote:i liked sam more back then but not anymore. not since season 4. of course you can ship anybody you want. i will never judge you.  Smile
I love Sam in seasons two and three. No I can not stand  him. I started not to like him in season 4,but still love him  compare  to how I feel about him this season.
I cannot stand Sam with Brittany (absolutely hate Brittany), Blaine and/or Tina. They bring out the worst in him, and Chord just is not at his best when acting with bad actors like Heather, Darren and Jenna. He should be a 2nd tier character, with a stronger partner to stimulate and improve his acting (and singing) skills.

But I have to admit, even though I found his storyline and major focus in 'Movin' Out' annoying, the little Kum we got in their hug and 'Just The Way You Are' showed me a whiff of the old chemistry Chord and Chris had in season 2.
I'm not a shipper(!), far from actually, and I don't necessarily mean romantic chemistry here, but Chord works well with Chris, and if they would somehow utilize that, give him a haircut, and keep him away from the Blam crap, I could stomach Sam in the HummelPezBerry loft. But that won't happen of course.  dryy

Last edited by Glorfindel on 1/18/2014, 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding a pic)
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/18/2014, 6:32 pm

Kevin McHale
goin to Breadstix on this Friday night with some old friends

Naya Rivera ‏
Danced hard with the lovely Heather Morris for the first part of the day. Heading over to breadstix now! #Glee100

Joaquin Sedillo ‏@JOAQUINSEDILLO 6h
Great week! New Directions, Old New Directions, Singing, Dancing, Laughter and a couple of EPIC KISSES!
Jolly, kisses, EPIC kisses at that.   Rolling Eyes 
Have the shippers come out to dance around their campfires yet, hoping and praying their ship (canon or not) will be among the lucky ones?

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 2 Tumblr_mzl04u2niJ1s57bimo1_500

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 2 Tumblr_mzlwwikcRC1r4ezfzo2_500
Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 2 Tumblr_mzlwwikcRC1r4ezfzo3_r1_500

Jolene Sugarbaker ‏@JolenesTrailer 10h
Glee was filming on the streets of Hollywood yesterday : Here is a picture I snapped of Amber Riley : Mercedes Jones
I guess ^this Mercedes scene is for Nationals (5x11), and seeing her clothes and probably being on a shopping spree here I think she's the one who gets the record deal?
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next