Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20

+24
AnneNeville
Georgette888
Ireth
opals
bayth
tanita_mors
valkeakuulas
Divalicious
sjonnepon
Ranwing
Lottie2303
Kurt addict
JamieRulz
mindschemez
fantastica
coxfire
Glorfindel
sheny
ChrisColferFan1
ColferInspired
Buenos
Jellyrolls
brisallie
Porcelain
28 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 3 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20

Post  sheny 1/19/2014, 2:57 pm

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 3 Tumblr_mzmrsgFzKD1qzf8sio1_500

Puck really joined the army as he said he will do in 5x03. It's good to see the writers remember what continuity is once in a blue moon.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 3 Empty Re: Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20

Post  JamieRulz 1/19/2014, 5:43 pm

I'm so happy to see these new pictures! If I had it my way the 100th should really focus on just Kurt, Rachel, Will, and the other REAL stars, not people who are basically glorified guest stars under the guise of being "regulars". Ugh, so not here for the inevitable nasty Blam that's coming up. Maybe I'd enjoy it more if Sam bathed and stopped looking like a worker at Walmart.

Hey, here's an idea! Dedicate episode 14 to Sam going to a NY barbershop and using that leftover hair to make a wig to cover up Blarren's bald spot!
JamieRulz
JamieRulz
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Porcelain 1/19/2014, 5:46 pm

JamieRulz wrote:I'm so happy to see these new pictures!  If I had it my way the 100th should really focus on just Kurt, Rachel, Will, and the other REAL stars, not people who are basically glorified guest stars under the guise of being "regulars".  Ugh, so not here for the inevitable nasty Blam that's coming up.  Maybe I'd enjoy it more if Sam bathed and stopped looking like a worker at Walmart.  

Hey, here's an idea!  Dedicate episode 14 to Sam going to a NY barbershop and using that leftover hair to make a wig to cover up Blarren's bald spot!
I think I'm going to like you.  tonguue 
Porcelain
Porcelain
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt addict 1/19/2014, 6:01 pm

I'm going to be looking for that bald spot now Razz Razz Razz 
Kurt addict
Kurt addict
Sea Monkey
Sea Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post  JamieRulz 1/19/2014, 6:05 pm

You could even have them doing barbershop quartet versions of Top 40 songs when they're cutting his hair, and then a reprise of Hair.
JamieRulz
JamieRulz
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/19/2014, 6:33 pm

IN  defense of the character of Sam, if they hook him up with Rachel or Mercedes (no that I'm advocating either, well maybe Samcedes might be  OK) they would have to notch up his IQ 20 points.  Making him into a Male Brittany (intellectually)  did him no favors, and making Sam think he's God's gift to women and gay men everywhere whose life goal is to have his junk as big as a car might may make creepy stalky fanboys drooling and fantasizing/babbling on the internet (face palming embarrassing)  but most  regular fans are offended they ruined a sweet, nice, nerdy character just because.  

However, unlike most I am cautiously optimistic in that Chord on his own can't and won't dominate NY.   The McKinley HS setting with Noobs and Blaine is one thing, but NY is populated by exceptional actors and singers for the most part, and with no more high school "hi jinks" they have to move on to plots that are more adult like which leaves him out.  Glee may still have bad SL's but at least the narrative won't give them a built in excuse to have the characters run around in their superhero underoos which was downright pathetic.

The crucial difference is that McKinley had no female heavy hitters, Kitty was OK but she's not a great singer, Marley was a total loss as a character, we all know how Tina was used and Unique, as interesting as she potentially was, no way was Glee going to have a transgender character the female vocal point in either song or story lines or even have a LI. Look how they copped out on a resolution of the catfish story.

But if they reboot Sam from being a drooling idiot to a normal character who will service the female characters,  I'm good, he can stay in the NY side.   Smile

Last edited by Buenos on 1/19/2014, 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  JamieRulz 1/19/2014, 7:04 pm

Buenos wrote:
creepy stalky fanboys drooling and fantasizing/babbling on the internet (face palming embarrassing)  but most  regular fans are offended they ruined a sweet, nice, nerdy character just because.  

Ugh, if you're talking about who I'm talking about, I'm hoping he seriously gets some therapy after Glee ends because that kid is never going to be able to truly function in society. What if he sees Chord one day while in a business meeting? Excuse himself to the bathroom while covering himself with a book?

I want smart Sam back too, and I'm hoping for some Samcedes with Kurt as the snarky BFF! Comedy gold!
JamieRulz
JamieRulz
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/19/2014, 7:48 pm

Song replacing 'The Dog Days Are Over' in 5x12:

Happy (Pharrell Williams) sung by Holly, Will, April, Blaine, Mercedes
GOBr

I see a change in the promised pattern: no rehash of an old Glee song. So my guess is that Gwyneth Paltrow was not up to doing TDDAO justice.

And yay: Blaine is singing, I'm so relieved. For a moment I thought he would not sing in the epic 100th episode. *sarcasm*
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 1/19/2014, 7:56 pm

Blaine sings way too much. I would feel the same way if he was my favorite character. Kurt is my favorite character, but if he sang has much as Blaine or even half as much I would feel he sings too much.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/19/2014, 8:10 pm

So there are 6 songs for Episode 5.12 "100";   5 songs "voted" by fans, and 1 current song by Pharrel Williams.  

'Happy' is a nice pop song but it does seem out of place with all the other looking back numbers.

I'm curious for the song list for Episode 5.13.   Even though they are claiming it's part of "100" I suspect it's a stand alone episode , though I suppose they will throw in at least the other 5 songs supposedly the fans voted for.

My guess is the Noobs will for the most part will be shut out; I'm sure Lea and Amber will be singing.

Last edited by Buenos on 1/19/2014, 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Porcelain 1/19/2014, 8:17 pm

ChrisColferFan1 wrote:Blaine sings way too  much. I would feel the same way if he was my favorite character. Kurt is my favorite  character, but if he sang has much as Blaine or even half as much I would feel he sings too much.
Thankfully, they are cutting it down! There are whole episodes this season where he's been completely silent song-wise, and no large stretch of solos like 4x03-4x07.  dryy Small miracles, and certainly a step in the right direction!
Porcelain
Porcelain
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 1/19/2014, 8:19 pm

Porcelain wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:Blaine sings way too  much. I would feel the same way if he was my favorite character. Kurt is my favorite  character, but if he sang has much as Blaine or even half as much I would feel he sings too much.
Thankfully, they are cutting it down! There are whole episodes this season where he's been completely silent song-wise, and no large stretch of solos like 4x03-4x07.  dryy Small miracles, and certainly a step in the right direction!

That is very true.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/19/2014, 8:23 pm

No singing by Jenna in the 100, ouch!

Zero.

She is the only original cast (along with Harry, let's face it more known for his dancing) not featured in any song for the episode.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Porcelain 1/19/2014, 8:30 pm

Buenos wrote:No singing by Jenna in the 100, ouch!
Zero.

She is the only original cast (along with Harry, let's face it more known for his dancing) not featured in any  song for the episode.
Kevin isn't singing either.
Porcelain
Porcelain
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/19/2014, 8:37 pm

Porcelain wrote:
Buenos wrote:No singing by Jenna in the 100, ouch!
Zero.

She is the only original cast (along with Harry, let's face it more known for his dancing) not featured in any  song for the episode.
Kevin isn't singing either.

Oh my. The only actor to appear in all 100 episodes is NOT singing? Doesn't sound right to me.

He has to be singing in 5.13.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/19/2014, 9:47 pm

@JaneMarie_Lynch just told me to expect Sue vs @KChenoweth face off in @GLEEonFOX 100th when April uses her influence to allow club to sing

@JaneMarie_Lynch says has lots to do w/ @GwynethPaltrow in 2nd part of @GLEEonFOX 100th I'm looking forward to seeing her w/ @DiannaAgron

Do u know if Dianna will have scenes with Jane like she wanted with the former Cheerios?
@janemarie_lynch said she didn't know yet. Hasn't yet read script for part 2.

What should bring Sue to NYC? @JaneMarie_Lynch would like to see her open in a one woman show. Compete w/ @msleamichele Rachael
KecksExclusives
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 1/19/2014, 10:19 pm

sheny wrote:Kurt Hummel Spoiler Thread - part 20 - Page 3 Tumblr_mzmrsgFzKD1qzf8sio1_500

glad to see them back. but puck looks old enough to be quinn's dad now.  Razz 
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/19/2014, 11:29 pm

NGL, i don't care how old he looks, he still looks good to me.  wub wub 

Though seriously, Mark always looked more mature as Puck and he's already 31, 7 years older than Chord who sometimes looks more ragged and aged. Nothing against Chord, no hate, just the facts, maam. phr34r 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 1/19/2014, 11:43 pm

Chord really has aged a lot since he's been on glee.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fantastica 1/20/2014, 12:34 am

glee ages most people. it must be emotionally and physically traumatic to some of them.
fantastica
fantastica
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  sheny 1/20/2014, 3:23 am

Can we please keep the bald spot jokes to the S&B thread? My father has that problem and my 19 years old brother will probably do too in a few years, so reading things like that makes me really uncomfortable.

sheny
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 1/20/2014, 7:01 am

Have to be honest, Gwyneth being present is even more of a reason not to watch. She is one of the very few actresses in HW I sincerly and truly dislike. I also never liked Holly Holliday. Way too much of a caricature.

Quinn and Puck... looks like the two of them are getting together in the 100th. Oh joy.

@sheny: I have to agree about the bald jokes. I am also not a Darren fan, but honestly, making fun of his pyhsical(especially something no one has any control about!) features is actually rather immature. At least that is my opinion. Sorry to be so harsh.

Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Glorfindel 1/20/2014, 9:05 am

Lottie2303 wrote:Have to be honest, Gwyneth being present is even more of a reason not to watch. She is one of the very few actresses in HW I sincerly and truly dislike. I also never liked Holly Holliday. Way too much of a caricature.
Same.
I liked her little dance with Kurt in 'Forget You' but that's about it. Cheno being back I don't mind at all, but Holly was unnecessary, imo. But Ryan loves Gwyneth, so.....

At least she won't be ruining one of the oldie songs. Let's hope she won't get any more to sing.

Quinn and Puck... looks like the two of them are getting together in the 100th. Oh joy.
Can't have happy, capable single women on the show: need to pair them up asap! Unless they're Tina of course, but then you get either ignored or turned into a needy bitch.

TBH: I don't mind Puck and Quinn ending up together (even though it seems that these kids can only date and end up with members of their old glee club), but what bothers me is that they first need to introduce a 'bad' boyfriend for Quinn from which she of course needs to be resqued by a real man.
*barf*  vomit2 

@sheny: I have to agree about the bald jokes. I am also not a Darren fan, but honestly, making fun of his pyhsical(especially something no one has any control about!) features is actually rather immature. At least that is my opinion. Sorry to be so harsh.
I don't mind pointing out Darren's bald spot when it comes to him still being believable or not as a high school teenager, same as what we do with e.g. Chord and Mark looking too old for their parts. That's part of being an actor and having to fit a role.
But I agree on taking it to snark & bark when Darren's bald spot is only used to mock him. Or better: not do it at all.

If Darren wants to stay a teenage idol for a while longer he might want to consider hair plugs or transplants. A friend of mine in the entertainment business did that and it looks really well. It only took him a few days to completely recover, so it's not like it would incapacitate Darren too long to interrupt the busy Glee schedule. And they could use a wig for Blaine for as long as it takes for the hair to grow thick again.
'Cause really: the gelhelmet is so repulsive and it doesn't do Darren any favors in the looks department. Even his stans hate it. And as far as believability goes in Glee: I can't imagine Kurt willingly tolerating all that grease whenever he and Blaine physically have to touch, let alone sleep together (the stains on his clothes and the bedsheets, brrrrr!).
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 1/20/2014, 11:38 am

Glorfindel wrote:Song replacing 'The Dog Days Are Over' in 5x12:

Happy (Pharrell Williams) sung by Holly, Will, April, Blaine, Mercedes
GOBr

I see a change in the promised pattern: no rehash of an old Glee song. So my guess is that Gwyneth Paltrow was not up to doing TDDAO justice.

And yay: Blaine is singing, I'm so relieved. For a moment I thought he would not sing in the epic 100th episode. *sarcasm*

I thought the whole point of this ep was to celebrate all the great numbers that made Glee what it is. Not to trot out a new song because....?

As for Blaine... I'm going to try to keep my fairness button clicked on. He hasn't had a solo or duet in a few weeks now and while he couldn't easily miss out on the entire rest of the season to make up for the past overload, having a part in a group number isn't enough to anger me. Not that I want to see him included, but again (to be fair) he's been a part of the show since season 2 and it's not out of line for him to have some place in it.

Man... cannot belive that I just said that...

I don't mind Gweneth Paltrow (though I do understand why some cannot stand her) and I normally wouldn't object to her being in the episode as I think she was one of the really rare cases of stunt casting that worked. What I don't like is that she is going to take focus away from the "kids", both in story telling and singing.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 1/20/2014, 1:11 pm

Paltrow and Chenowith are OK, but it's just that I know they'll pull focus on the 100th, which already has the original cast and 6 songs . I'm actually thinking they are writing off Will, even if ostensibly temporarily.

I've always had the feeling Cory's death only delayed his inevitable departure ; by this time Finn would be choir director.

It could be lip service to say Matt is not off Glee.
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next