Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread

+19
Glorfindel
ColdFlame96
angelnessa
sheny
Ireth
Vir Cotto
Lottie2303
valkeakuulas
bayth
ColferInspired
Buenos
AnneNeville
brisallie
Divalicious
Ranwing
fantastica
ChrisColferFan1
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
23 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

What did you think of the episode ?

5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap18%5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 3 ]
5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap12%5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 2 ]
5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap18%5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 3 ]
5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap6%5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap12%5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 2 ]
5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcap34%5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 34% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 17

5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: 5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Ranwing 11/7/2013, 11:31 pm

Am feeling all kinds of second hand embarrassment now... ptdr 
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 2 Empty Re: 5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Jellyrolls 11/7/2013, 11:33 pm

Chris got 100 votes during applause, and I didn't get a look at Darren in that hideous costume or Chord's bare chest.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/7/2013, 11:37 pm

Remember back in season one when Kurt and his girls did Bad Romance? Kurt absolutely owned his Gaga-inspired look. He embraced his persona completely and never felt an iota of embarrassment.

This was just a bunk of drek with stupid kids wearing funny clothes that they had no connection with.

Last edited by Ranwing on 11/7/2013, 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/7/2013, 11:38 pm

Ranwing wrote:Am feeling all kinds of second hand embarrassment now... ptdr 
Me too phr34r Razz  what the hell are they doing?

Adam, I mean Starchild look good with glasses wub 
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/7/2013, 11:40 pm

LOL Santana didn't recognize Starchild. I don't think so he looks so different without makeup, actually he does.

Yep I was right, Sam only wanted the attention of the nurse.
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/7/2013, 11:40 pm

All of this infighting at McKinley is really annoying because none of them are good at it.

Why is Tina being the sweet voice of reason tonight?

Nerdy starchild.  lol.

OMG, StarKurt has more chemistry than Klaine.  Way more.  I love them.  Jump him, Kurt!  Jump him!  He is so much better than greasy boy.  

Sam needs to take a shower and cut his hair.  This Sam and the Nurse thing is so wrong.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/7/2013, 11:41 pm

Can we keep Adam forever? Please? If we can't have Adam Crawford (crycry), can we keep Adam Lambert? Because he and Kurt were just all kinds of... yeah, they need to fuck. Like on the counter at Spotlight during the dinner rush.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  AnneNeville 11/7/2013, 11:44 pm

Ranwing wrote:So Kurt got kicked out of the Apples because of the Grease Stain. Don't blame Adam for being a little bitter.

Am tuning out everything going on at McKinley because the stupidity is just too much to stomach.
They really feel compelled to destroy any character that could compete with Blaine, don't they?

AnneNeville
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/7/2013, 11:44 pm

AnneNeville wrote:
Ranwing wrote:So Kurt got kicked out of the Apples because of the Grease Stain. Don't blame Adam for being a little bitter.

Am tuning out everything going on at McKinley because the stupidity is just too much to stomach.
They really feel compelled to destroy any character that could compete with Blaine, don't they?
True.Evil or Very Mad 
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/7/2013, 11:46 pm

Wide awake is boring. I really need Alex to go away.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/7/2013, 11:47 pm

Jellyrolls wrote:This Sam and the Nurse thing is so wrong.
Not quite as gross as Puck and Shelby, but yeah... it sets off the ick buttons.

We know that Chris can have smoking hot chemistry with a doorknob, but it's so nice to see him working with someone that he seems to genuinely like. And Adam has so much charm. I just want him to stick around forever. Preferably glued to Kurt. Naked.

Nice little boost for Kurt, to find out that Elliot didn't make it into NYADA and just how important that accomplishment is. And I'm glad to see Kurt branching out as a performer and not putting all his eggs in one basket.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/7/2013, 11:48 pm

They are spending way, way too much time on McKinley. I'm absolutely bored. sleepp 
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/7/2013, 11:49 pm

Well Adam got the equivalent of having Jesse St. James egg Rachel or Bordy become a whore, he kicked Kurt out for being engaged. Rolling Eyes  To add insult to injury it happened off screen.

Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/7/2013, 11:49 pm

Geezus fuck STFU whiny needy pathetic Marley.

Shocked 
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/7/2013, 11:50 pm

OMG, Melissa, you need to take acting lessons with Alex.

Do you think they showed Jarley makeout sessions between Quinn and Finn/Puck/Sam before they did this scene?

OMG, Melissa is so bad in this scene.  Her fake crying and her anger are almost as bad as Alex.

Jake is looking really old.  Seriously. Is he going to get Bree preggers so they can redo the Quinn pregnancy story? That hasn't been recycled yet.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/7/2013, 11:52 pm

Ranwing wrote:They are spending way, way too much time on McKinley. I'm absolutely bored. sleepp 
I will only be watching the NY side. I am mad they seemed to have destroyed Adam.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/7/2013, 11:55 pm

WHAT?! What the hell Glee? I alredy lost hope in seeing Adam C. again :(

P.S I forgot this, because I'm watching Glee, but is hard for me to be focus on it. Sorry
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/7/2013, 11:59 pm

Pamela Lansbury. Only Kurt.

Matthew Morrison, you are the only one who can act in this scene. Oh, Jane is here. She can act too.

So, now nationals is in four weeks? So, does that mean this Katy Perry/Gaga stuff was going on for two weeks?

They are just trying to confuse us with the timeline now.

McKinley. There is nothing interesting about this Roar thing. Serioulsy, everyone one of them except Artie should fall off the face of the earth.

Santana is singing, but you can't hear her at all.

McKinley needs to go away. Now. Nothing good going on there.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/8/2013, 12:00 am

Kurt's bare back.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/8/2013, 12:01 am

Jellyrolls wrote:Kurt's bare back.
Are they actually gonna show that? o.o
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ranwing 11/8/2013, 12:03 am

Dear Glee... if you want to maintain the illusion that Blaine is some kind of Adonis that Kurt should count himself as grateful to be with, don't show him without clothes. Because that pale white flabby gut is really getting noticeable now. Or tell the costuming department to stock up on Spanx for him.
Ranwing
Ranwing
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenos 11/8/2013, 12:06 am

More than McKinley going away all the characters and their "acting".  Jesus, Chord and Darren just bring out the worst traits in each other's "acting" together.  At least with Chris Darren is elevated a bit , with Chord they are just piss poor plain shitty bad as a team.  Why does Sam think having a WTF look on his face 24/7 is acting?

It's depressing to see.

The less said about Ryan Murphy's boner boys in their Gaga outfits the better.

"Roar" kept on threatening to be interesting than they would cut to the McKinley boys in their leather pampers and the second hand embarrassment I felt for them was palpable.Shocked

Last edited by Buenos on 11/8/2013, 12:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Buenos
Buenos
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/8/2013, 12:06 am

brisallie wrote:
They showed it in the preview.

Bet they won't show him from the front because they can't show that Kurt has a better body than gel boy.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/8/2013, 12:10 am

Jellyrolls wrote:
brisallie wrote:

Bet they won't show him from the front because they can't show that Kurt has a better body than gel boy.
I know. They would never do that, they can allow people to realize that Blaine is not that fitted, that he actually needs to work out more.

And I'm really trying to not compare, but Bad Romance is way better of Applause. Is still one of my favorite performances wub 
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ColferInspired 11/8/2013, 12:18 am

brisallie wrote:
Jellyrolls wrote:
brisallie wrote:

I know. They would never do that, they can allow people to realize that Blaine is not that fitted, that he actually needs to work out more.

And I'm really trying to not compare, but Bad Romance is way better of Applause. Is still one of my favorite performances wub 
"Bad Romance" is better because they all owned those costumes and their characters. Everyone made that song and performance work.
ColferInspired
ColferInspired
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next