Chris Colfer Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread

+19
Glorfindel
ColdFlame96
angelnessa
sheny
Ireth
Vir Cotto
Lottie2303
valkeakuulas
bayth
ColferInspired
Buenos
AnneNeville
brisallie
Divalicious
Ranwing
fantastica
ChrisColferFan1
Jellyrolls
tanita_mors
23 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

What did you think of the episode ?

5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 I_vote_lcap18%5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 3 ]
5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 I_vote_lcap12%5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 2 ]
5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 I_vote_lcap18%5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 3 ]
5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 I_vote_lcap6%5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 I_vote_lcap12%5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 2 ]
5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 I_vote_lcap34%5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 34% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 17

5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 Empty Re: 5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/10/2013, 7:37 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:
brisallie wrote:Now you have mentioned that Santana 'nicely' reminded Kurt he's engaged. I simply don't like writers have decided she's the 'voice of reason' of klaine dryy. Isn't the first time that Santana has been the 'cupid', or pleader, of these two. Still I remember when she pointed out in front of Adam, how important was Come What May for Kurt and Blaine.

I'm sorry, I needed to vent that.
Good  points. You  know she would not have said it to Blaine if that scene had Blaine instead of Kurt and Starchild/Elliot.
Well, Blaine doesn't have a ring either even though he's probably the one that needs a reminder on his finger that he's in a committed relationship considering he's the one who committed infidelity.

Very true. If I were Kurt I would required Blaine to wear a ring too, and if he refuses They would be no Engagement.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 Empty Re: 5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread

Post  Glorfindel 11/10/2013, 7:54 pm

Look at that chemistry. aa54   Sparks are flying left and right:

5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 Tumblr_mw2hqqn2Cl1soen6mo1_500

5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 Tumblr_mw2hqqn2Cl1soen6mo2_500

5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 Tumblr_mw2hqqn2Cl1soen6mo5_500

5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 Tumblr_mw2hqqn2Cl1soen6mo6_500

5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 Tumblr_mw2hqqn2Cl1soen6mo7_500

5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 Tumblr_mw2hqqn2Cl1soen6mo8_500

5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 Tumblr_inline_mw2hxaVENH1qzt95l
x
Glorfindel
Glorfindel
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 11/10/2013, 7:59 pm

I know. All I want is at least one hot makeout if we must have fucking Klaine as endgame. Give us an AU... Kurt gets hit on the head and forgets Blaine or something- ep. lol As Heather (CCN) said, I love Chris and Will but I would give a lot to see Adam Lambert and Chris Colfer make out. *g*
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ColdFlame96 11/10/2013, 8:01 pm

I love it when men look at Kurt like he just hung the stars and moon. wub Adam did, Chandler did, Dave did, and even Blaine did once in 2.16. Now if only we could have boys hitting on Kurt and appreciating him for the hot, talented piece of ass he is, and Kurt being single could totally take advantage of this by going on dates and having casual sex.
ColdFlame96
ColdFlame96
Bruce
Bruce

http://waitformethistime.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellyrolls 11/10/2013, 10:04 pm

ColdFlame96 wrote:I love it when men look at Kurt like he just hung the stars and moon. :wub:Adam did, Chandler did, Dave did, and even Blaine did once in 2.16. Now if only we could have boys hitting on Kurt and appreciating him for the hot, talented piece of ass he is, and Kurt being single could totally take advantage of this by going on dates and having casual sex.
More like if only Kurt could realize that there are millions of options out there for him that would be so much better than Blaine for him.
Jellyrolls
Jellyrolls
Colferite Administrator
Colferite Administrator

http://jellyrollskaren.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  brisallie 11/10/2013, 10:19 pm

Glorfindel wrote:Look at that chemistry. aa54   Sparks are flying left and right:

5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 Tumblr_mw2hqqn2Cl1soen6mo1_500

5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 Tumblr_mw2hqqn2Cl1soen6mo2_500

5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 Tumblr_mw2hqqn2Cl1soen6mo5_500

5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 Tumblr_mw2hqqn2Cl1soen6mo6_500

5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 Tumblr_mw2hqqn2Cl1soen6mo7_500

5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 Tumblr_mw2hqqn2Cl1soen6mo8_500

5x04 "A Katy or a Gaga" Watch & Discussion thread - Page 6 Tumblr_inline_mw2hxaVENH1qzt95l
x
I'm sorry, I can't with these two. Both are handsome, oh Adam looks so good when he's not wearing makeup, and talented. Is kinda painful see them together, actually not. Razz 
brisallie
brisallie
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

http://CalmaInestable.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/11/2013, 4:33 am

brisallie wrote:Now you have mentioned that Santana 'nicely' reminded Kurt he's engaged. I simply don't like writers have decided she's the 'voice of reason' of klaine dryy. Isn't the first time that Santana has been the 'cupid', or pleader, of these two. Still I remember when she pointed out in front of Adam, how important was Come What May for Kurt and Blaine.

It is especially funny, as Santana tended to roll her eyes during Season 3 when Blaine was performing. No way would she be supportive of the engagement or Blaine. Lets be real, if RIB would be willing to stay in character, Santana would have dragged Kurt to some gay club, given him alcohol and encouraged him to hook up with a hot stranger.

All of Kurt friends during the proposal collectively lost their mind dryy 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/11/2013, 4:35 am

ColdFlame96 wrote:I love it when men look at Kurt like he just hung the stars and moon. :wub:Adam did, Chandler did, Dave did, and even Blaine did once in 2.16. Now if only we could have boys hitting on Kurt and appreciating him for the hot, talented piece of ass he is, and Kurt being single could totally take advantage of this by going on dates and having casual sex.
I said it so many times, I want Kurt dating and being promiscuous in NYC. Kurt remaining single and gays are throwing themselves in front of Kurt. My chances are slim to none that it will ever happen, but I still yearn for it. wub 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  SkyMoon 11/11/2013, 4:41 am

Glorfindel wrote:Look at that chemistry. aa54   Sparks are flying left and right:

x
Aaah, those two must be trying to kill us on purpose! Come on, you can't put those two together and not have Something happen. Cm'on Glee, if they can't be in a relationship at least have them kiss once and I'll die a happy woman. wub 
SkyMoon
SkyMoon
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/11/2013, 4:45 am

^ I bet RIB are currently like: What, people are already shipping StarKurt??! Is there any male Kurt doesn't get paired up with?! He has perfect Blaine, what do people want?! blinkk 

Dear RIB, take a hint!
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/11/2013, 4:49 am

Lottie2303 wrote:^ I bet RIB are currently like: What, people are already shipping StarKurt??! Is there any male Kurt doesn't get paired up with?! He has perfect Blaine, what do people want?! blinkk 

Dear RIB, take a hint!
Agree, I wish they would of given Kadam a real chance which they might have if it were not for the rabid Klainers.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  SkyMoon 11/11/2013, 5:09 am

Lottie2303 wrote:^ I bet RIB are currently like: What, people are already shipping StarKurt??! Is there any male Kurt doesn't get paired up with?! He has perfect Blaine, what do people want?! blinkk 

Dear RIB, take a hint!
I know! Just because Klainers are a vocal part of the fanbase doesn't mean that's what the entire audience wants.
For example when my mom watched the episode with me she remarked on how much better Kurt and Starchild seemed together than Kurt and Blaine - and my mom likes Blaine.

ChrisColferFan1 wrote: Agree, I wish they would of given Kadam a real chance which they might have  if it were not for the rabid  Klainers.
Very true, although I'm one of the ones that wasn't a huge fan of Kadam (sorry, don't kill me!). Personally, I didn't see a huge amount of chemistry between them. However, who knows, they might have grown on me if they had shown Adam a little more... *Hint Hint* And that point I would have taken Kurt being in a serious relationship with Bruce the pillow if that's what it took to see him dating someone other than Blaine!
SkyMoon
SkyMoon
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/11/2013, 5:23 am

^ Don't you know, there are only 20 non-Klainers! (sorry, I was informed yesterday via a lovely Klainer source who small and inefficient we are whis ). But I agree, a loud fanbase doesn't equal the entire fanbase. Especially because Klaine/Blaine episodes lose insane amounts of viewers and I refuse to believe it happens because homophones watch the show.

I have to say, I loved Adam and the apples and wanted much more of them, but also never saw them as a potential "endgame"-couple. I actually have some ideas how they could have proceeded with this storyline, but Kadamers would totally hate my idea. Also Kurt would have looked like a douche. Ces't la vie, I prefer my favorite characters to be flawed human beings. It is not like I have any control anyway.
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 11/11/2013, 5:23 am

Lottie2303 wrote:

It is especially funny, as Santana tended to roll her eyes during Season 3 when Blaine was performing. No way would she be supportive of the engagement or Blaine. Lets be real, if RIB would be willing to stay in character, Santana would have dragged Kurt to some gay club, given him alcohol and encouraged him to hook up with a hot stranger.

All of Kurt friends during the proposal collectively lost their mind dryy 
YES. And that is exactly what I wanted after TBU. And it would have been FUNNY too.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/11/2013, 5:25 am

Kurt on blind dates. Just imagine crycry 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/11/2013, 5:29 am

SkyMoon wrote:
Very true, although I'm one of the ones that wasn't a huge fan of Kadam (sorry, don't kill me!). Personally, I didn't see a huge amount of chemistry between them. However, who knows, they might have grown on me if they had shown Adam a little more... *Hint Hint* And that point I would have taken Kurt being in a serious relationship with Bruce the pillow if that's what it took to see him dating someone other than Blaine!
That's okay. I for one did saw a lot chemistry between them. I know Chris did enjoy working with Ollie, and would not doubt would of enjoyed working with him more if Adam had appeared in more episodes. I do agree 100% on Bruce the pillow,
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  SkyMoon 11/11/2013, 5:57 am

Lottie2303 wrote:^ Don't you know, there are only 20 non-Klainers! (sorry, I was informed yesterday via a lovely Klainer source who small and inefficient we are whis ). But I agree, a loud fanbase doesn't equal the entire fanbase. Especially because Klaine/Blaine episodes lose insane amounts of viewers and I refuse to believe it happens because homophones watch the show.

I have to say, I loved Adam and the apples and wanted much more of them, but also never saw them as a potential "endgame"-couple. I actually have some ideas how they could have proceeded with this storyline, but Kadamers would totally hate my idea. Also Kurt would have looked like a douche. Ces't la vie, I prefer my favorite characters to be flawed human beings. It is not like I have any control anyway.
Yep, I also find it hard to believe that a lot of homophobes watch the show. You'd think they would have stopped watching in season 1!

Hmm, you've sparked my curiosity! I do hope though that whatever your idea was that involved Kurt looking like a douche, wasn't him cheating. Although I like my characters to have flaws, that's one thing I can't stand. Unless it involves Kurt cheating on Blaine with Adam. Yes, I'm completely hypocritical.

Lottie2303 wrote:Kurt on blind dates. Just imagine crycry 
No, no, stop. crycry 
That would have had so much potential, for so many amusing situations! I especially would want to see Kurt go on really bad blind dates - so much snarky Kurt waiting to happen! Razz 
SkyMoon
SkyMoon
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/11/2013, 6:23 am

I like the idea of Kurt unintentionally using Adam. I loved Adam and Oliver, but never thought the two really fit together for the long-run. Frankly put, Adam is far too nice for someone like Kurt. So I like the idea of Adam being Kurts rebound. Basically Kurt would use Adam to get over Blaine, get his confidence back, start flirting and enjoying attention (without cheating) and realize he actually really isn't in love. Naturally it would end pretty badly, Kurt would be a douche but also learn a lesson for life when Adam eventually breaks it off. Afterwards Kurt would start going on dates realize what he wants in life, have some casual sex, focus on his career until he meets a guy with whom he falls in love (*cough* Sebastian *cough*).

From an acting POV, it would give so many great layers and scenes for Chris and Oliver. From a story POV, it would add so much depth and also showcase that relationships are not always good, and nice people can do really shitty things. Especially after a hard break-up. At least that is my dream scenario. I have no problem to see the nasty sides of Kurt, as that makes a character interesting and a strong actor can sell it anyhow.

I am totally alone with this idea, aren't I?! Razz 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 11/11/2013, 6:31 am

No, sounds interesting. :-)

I once saw a German soap deal with cheating better than Glee Because it had 3 POVs developed and was well acted, you could feel for all parties and it was compelling.
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireth 11/11/2013, 6:34 am

Lottie2303 wrote:
valkeakuulas wrote:
Lottie2303 wrote:
ChrisColferFan1 wrote:I have watched the dinner scene many times. Why did Santana tell  Kurt to stop flirting you have a fiancée ? Kurt was just talking to Starchild/Elliot .
Because reliable source (me) have confirmed Elliott and Kurt will fuck very soon, and Santana can sense the sexual tension whis fanny2
Oh really Lottie!? I just thought it was everybody's job to watch out for NY Kurt's chastity and virtue for Blainey Wainey...since you know...Kurt sleeps around so much and ogles at guys at every given moment and that ring on his finger doesn't stop him from cheating. suspectt moque
Na, another reliable source informed me that Blaine and Sam are moving to Antarctica soon, opening a penguin refugee heritage Twisted Evil 
Poor penguins ohmy 

Kurt and Elliott need to do something even if it's just kissing in a fantasy scene. Give us that at least if you insist on keeping the engagement intact.
Ireth
Ireth
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lottie2303 11/11/2013, 6:39 am

Georgette888 wrote:No, sounds interesting. :-)

I once saw a German soap deal with cheating better than Glee  Because it had 3 POVs developed and was well acted, you could feel for all parties and it was compelling.
What German soap? That is actually shocking, as our soap operas are not know for its quality Razz 
Lottie2303
Lottie2303
Inner Grandma
Inner Grandma

Back to top Go down

Post  SkyMoon 11/11/2013, 6:45 am

I think it sounds interesting as well! I could see them going down this road when I think about the end of 4x15. It seemed to me that Kurt was already starting to use him to get over try to get over Blaine - so, this plot would have been interesting and added some much needed drama!
SkyMoon
SkyMoon
Baby Penguin
Baby Penguin

Back to top Go down

Post  Georgette888 11/11/2013, 6:50 am

Alles was Zählt. Dennis Grabosch was an excellent actor. A lot of the soap was bad but he and his co-star were really good in the gay s/l. And then later the writing went to pot and he left. Sigh. He was a fave of mine. Hilarious personality. There are some great vids and interviews of him. He was an openly gay actor who also writes. I have a type, it seems. Lol

Last edited by Georgette888 on 11/11/2013, 6:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Georgette888
Georgette888
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisColferFan1 11/11/2013, 6:50 am

Lottie2303 wrote:I like the idea of Kurt unintentionally using Adam. I loved Adam and Oliver, but never thought the two really fit together for the long-run. Frankly put, Adam is far too nice for someone like Kurt. So I like the idea of Adam being Kurts rebound. Basically Kurt would use Adam to get over Blaine, get his confidence back, start flirting and enjoying attention (without cheating) and realize he actually really isn't in love. Naturally it would end pretty badly, Kurt would be a douche but also learn a lesson for life when Adam eventually breaks it off. Afterwards Kurt would start going on dates realize what he wants in life, have some casual sex, focus on his career until he meets a guy with whom he falls in love (*cough* Sebastian *cough*).

From an acting POV, it would give so many great layers and scenes for Chris and Oliver. From a story POV, it would add so much depth and also showcase that relationships are not always good, and nice people can do really shitty things. Especially after a hard break-up. At least that is my dream scenario. I have no problem to see the nasty sides of Kurt, as that makes a character interesting and a strong actor can sell it anyhow.

I am totally alone with this idea, aren't I?! Razz 
One good thing about your idea is it would give Chris and Ollie a chance to work together a bit more, and I know Chris enjoyed working with Ollie. It would give them both great marital to work with. In my opinion the best thing about your idea if it happened on the show, is maybe no more Klaine.
ChrisColferFan1
ChrisColferFan1
Bruce
Bruce

Back to top Go down

Post  coxfire 11/11/2013, 7:00 am

Lottie2303 wrote:
Georgette888 wrote:No, sounds interesting. :-)

I once saw a German soap deal with cheating better than Glee  Because it had 3 POVs developed and was well acted, you could feel for all parties and it was compelling.
What German soap? That is actually shocking, as our soap operas are not know for its quality Razz 
I actually loved "Berlin, Berlin".
coxfire
coxfire
Porcelain
Porcelain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next